[Graded]Konoha Private Showcase

HotelBravo

[Graded]Konoha Private Showcase

Post by HotelBravo » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:58 pm

This is an Exhibition. The primary means that Konoha supports its infrastructure is through its military might and through mercenary contracts where other countries hire out its Shinobi for missions. This meant that on occasion displays of skill were needed, and such as it was that this event had been organized. Since this was a much smaller event than the chuunin exams, and was instead for a handful of Wealthy patrons that were interested in seeing the skill of the up and coming shinobi of Konoha the building selected for this was a gymnasium that had a second story. The second floor had tempered glass windows and seats so that an audience could watch the sparring that would happen below in relative safety.

Nakano was one of the genin chosen to demonstrate the skill of the genin for this exhibition. To the mind of Nakano this had little to do with her actual skill. She was well aware that she was not suited for this style of combat, but she knew the effects that her body had on men and some women. She was familiar and the way their eyes trailed her. Naknao was a mere twelve years old, but she had blossomed into the body of a woman and didn’t look her age. She was in the women’s dressing room before the matches preparing for her own bout. A set of double doors led to the gymnasium where the sparring would be held, but here the combatants had a moment to prepare.

Perhaps they would change their clothes or check their gear. There was a shower, an infirmary, and an armory attached to this dressing room.

Nakano knew instinctively that she was here because she was eye candy. She had never displayed any amazing sense of skill or flashy techniques that would be catching to the eyes of the patrons. So for her preparations she changed out her street clothes and into a tight sleeveless halter top that showed off her belly and waist. For her pants they were dark colored harem pants with long slits on the sides and a sash decorated with beads to accentuate her hips. Her weapons were hidden well in the baggy harem pants, so she spent her time applying make up just like they taught in finishing school for the kunoichi.

There. She was a weapon, but where others were a butcher’s cleaver, she was a delicate surgeon’s knife. There was still some time before the spars began, so she began to search for her opponent for the exhibition. It was almost a shame her opponent was a woman herself, but then maybe her comerade in femininity would be of the persuasion that fancied other women. In the end it didn’t truly matter, her audience was not her opponent.

Studying Dragon

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by Studying Dragon » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:29 pm

"Ok, I think is here"

Tanya would think while she was entering to a dressing room, there a man was trying to stop her, nevertheless, she was too quick and right away when she opened the door she found a good amount of men changing their clothes, there the ninja guard yelled at her:

-What the heck are you doing?! You didn't read the sing, didn't you?

-Oh really? The problem here is that I barely can read, but I'm still wondering what this has of bad?

-Are you playing with me?! Get out of here

Then the angry ninja will grab her by her coat like a rag doll and would toss her to the other side of the hallway, stamping her against a door where the women dressing room was, there she rolled by turning over and over on the ground till finally hit a wall inside the dressing room. Then she got up and cleaned her clothes, actually she has lived this situation a couple of times, and she still doesn't get it, why everybody doesn't change in the same room? It is a waste of space, whatever, this is the first time she was treated in such way by someone for something like this. If she remembers well, that Shinobi was one of the short trigger and one of those who thinks hierarchy is the most important thing. Anyway, she had no time to spend with that man and even if she has, it wasn't big deal, maybe if that man would enter in her territory or if he would deal to her a bad injury she would search to punish him, however her teachers taught her that it is a bad conduct and even if it wasn't so, that man was much stronger than her.

Once come to herself, she started to watch closely all people in the room, more by curiosity of what she will have to deal with, at least in taijutsu, since she learned in the bad way that ninjutsu and genjutsu were things to be aware, actually she felt a little watched as well, having in to count the scene that she mounted it was normal, she just cleaned her clothes and stuck with crossed arms seeing everyone with sharp eyes instead of get dressed, if there was no one seeing her it would be even weirder than her scene.

Though actually she was dressed long time ago, all her clothes are the same since she has no sense for fashion and those clothes were the most suited for her combat style as well as the comfier ones, her trusty huge coat made of an albino gorilla, Her red mask that she only puts when she gets serious, her white vest made of deer pelt in winter season and under that her dress with short skirt simple as it was it made her move easier, to put the final touch there were her bunny pelt boots. Almost all these clothes have hidden pockets for weapons, however they were all void, since Tanya dislikes carrying weapons unless she really has to kill.

"Well those have good body, and there that one is too flabby maybe I should have care of some ninjutsu, those two have good arms and legs probably they will use taijutsu as main way of attack, Whatever I'm finished, I would like, Fang would be here, so everything would be easier, but he is sick"

Fang is Tanya's companion and best friend, she remembers that it was allowed to bring companions however she didn't want to over excerpt Fang when he is sick, having those thoughts in mind a woman passed by her sight that she didn't see her before, maybe because she was behind some else, but Tanya just could think one thing,

"She really has neglected taijutsu"

That woman was Nakano and Tanya couldn't stop to seeing her mostly because she was wondering how much powerful has to be her ninjutsu to neglect so far her body, she maybe has curvy lines and a good figure, however they mostly weren't meant for close fight

HotelBravo

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by HotelBravo » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:54 am

Nakano caught Tanya’s gaze upon her, but it lacked the lust she had expected when someone’s eyes lingered on her. She was being weighed and measured in the eyes of this girl. This didn’t offend Nakano in the slightest because she was doing the exact same thing. Tanya was slightly taller than her and had a stronger build. She would be heavier despite their slim height difference. Muscle was denser and heavier than fat after all. Although Nakano wouldn’t call herself fat, she did have a plumpness to her in all the right places. A quick glance at this girls hands would tell her that she was someone who had seen violence for much of her life. Her clothes seemed to be made of literal animal pelts. A hunter?

Where Nakano was the delicate and precise knife, this girl was the butcher’s cleaver. Nakano was already sure of it after only taking a small measure of Tanya.Doubtless this huntress would be a tough opponent for Nakano, but she was the interesting one here because she stuck out so much. Nakano figured that they were in the same age group. They were at least within a decade of one another.

A small smile crossed her face.

”So cute, yet so fierce. I’m just here to be oggled at, but I daresay that you look like you are actually here for a fight. Are you here to actually participate in this exhibition or are you here merely because you got lost? ”

Nakano wanted to circle around Tanya and press into her personal space. She reached her hands to feel the muscle in Tanya’s arms and shoulders. She would massage the girl’s arms and shoulders if she wasn’t stopped.

”I’m Nakano. I’ll be in your care. May I have your name?”
SpoilerShow
I’m not a grammar teacher, but since you asked for advice for grammar I’ll put it here.
Studying Dragon:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:29 pm
"Ok, I think is here"
A complete sentence in english needs a noun. “Ok, I think it is here”

Tanya would think while she was entering to a dressing room, there a man was trying to stop her, nevertheless, she was too quick and right away when she opened the door she found a good amount of men changing their clothes, there the ninja guard yelled at her:

“entering a dressing room”, the word “to” is used to express motion or direction to a point, person, place or thing. The word Entering has “-ing” at the end in your sentence whic is already expressing the action so the “to” is not needed.

This paragraph is a run-on sentence. To see if you have a run on sentence look and see if there is a place where you could divide the passage into two complete thoughts without adding rearranging or removing any words. If you can, you have a run-on sentence.

Tanya would think while she was entering a dressing room. There was a man trying to stop her, but she was too quick. She opened the door and found a good amount of men changing their clothes. The Ninja guard yelled at her.

-What the heck are you doing?! You didn't read the sing, didn't you?

This is a double negative. This is when you add a negative word to the verb (read) and the noun “you”. In this context only one should have a negative word used. Quotation marks are used by english speakers to show that someone is talking, so should be put around something said out loud. On this forum some people use colors though to show their characters are talking instead. Generally though you want to use the quotation marks for speech and not for thinking.

This should be worded like “You didn’t read the sign?” or “You read the sign, didn’t you?”

-Oh really? The problem here is that I barely can read, but I'm still wondering what this has of bad?

The word barely is an adverb. It adjusts the quality of a verb and should be next to the action word in the sentence. The word What is used to ask for information. The word why is used to ask for a reason. In this case Tanya wants to know the reason something is wrong so Tanya would use Why instead of what.

Oh, really? The problem here is that I can barely read. I’m still wondering why this is bad?

I’ll skip over these next paragraphs because they are also run on sentences, and we already discussed that here.

-Are you playing with me?! Get out of here

Then the angry ninja will grab her by her coat like a rag doll and would toss her to the other side of the hallway, stamping her against a door where the women dressing room was, there she rolled by turning over and over on the ground till finally hit a wall inside the dressing room. Then she got up and cleaned her clothes, actually she has lived this situation a couple of times, and she still doesn't get it, why everybody doesn't change in the same room? It is a waste of space, whatever, this is the first time she was treated in such way by someone for something like this. If she remembers well, that Shinobi was one of the short trigger and one of those who thinks hierarchy is the most important thing. Anyway, she had no time to spend with that man and even if she has, it wasn't big deal, maybe if that man would enter in her territory or if he would deal to her a bad injury she would search to punish him, however her teachers taught her that it is a bad conduct and even if it wasn't so, that man was much stronger than her.

Once come to herself, she started to watch closely all people in the room, more by curiosity of what she will have to deal with, at least in taijutsu, since she learned in the bad way that ninjutsu and genjutsu were things to be aware, actually she felt a little watched as well, having in to count the scene that she mounted it was normal, she just cleaned her clothes and stuck with crossed arms seeing everyone with sharp eyes instead of get dressed, if there was no one seeing her it would be even weirder than her scene.

Though actually she was dressed long time ago, all her clothes are the same since she has no sense for fashion and those clothes were the most suited for her combat style as well as the comfier ones, her trusty huge coat made of an albino gorilla, Her red mask that she only puts when she gets serious, her white vest made of deer pelt in winter season and under that her dress with short skirt simple as it was it made her move easier, to put the final touch there were her bunny pelt boots. Almost all these clothes have hidden pockets for weapons, however they were all void, since Tanya dislikes carrying weapons unless she really has to kill.

"Well those have good body, and there that one is too flabby maybe I should have care of some ninjutsu, those two have good arms and legs probably they will use taijutsu as main way of attack, Whatever I'm finished, I would like, Fang would be here, so everything would be easier, but he is sick"

Well, they have a good body, and that one is flabby so I should be careful of ninjutsu. Those two have good arms and legs. They will use taijutsu as their main way of attack. Whatever. I’m finished. I would like Fang to be here. It would make everything easier but he is sick.

Fang is Tanya's companion and best friend, she remembers that it was allowed to bring companions however she didn't want to over excerpt Fang when he is sick, having those thoughts in mind a woman passed by her sight that she didn't see her before, maybe because she was behind some else, but Tanya just could think one thing,

"She really has neglected taijutsu"

That woman was Nakano and Tanya couldn't stop to seeing her mostly because she was wondering how much powerful has to be her ninjutsu to neglect so far her body, she maybe has curvy lines and a good figure, however they mostly weren't meant for close fight

Studying Dragon

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by Studying Dragon » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:40 pm

Tanya
-Thoughts- | "Speech"
Seeing how both, Nakano and Tanya were crossing gazes, Tanya would make a slightly mischievous smile, not because the situation would seem funny to her but because it turns out that the person she was appraising now was appraising her. Normally two years ago, being watched in such a way would unleash Tanya's self-protection wild instinct, and it would end up in a fight, however with the years she at least has managed to bear it with people who are not enemies.

-At least she is clever enough how to watch me closely, well, I don't think this girl would be a problem. Tsk come here was a waste of time, there is nothing new, I didn't even need to dress since I was already dressed I just came to see with what I was dealing-

Thinking about that, she was about to sit like a dog in the middle of the room to wait for the exhibition to start, when that girl came near her. Nakano delivered her reason to be there to Tanya. -Just to be oggled?- She would think, while Nakano hinted that she wasn't there to fight.

-Is she some kind of peacock? I mean if you fight well here you will obtain good food in the future, or at least that is what I understood-

Confused a little by the situation she was asked something, which made Tanya even more confused.

"What do you mean?, by what other reason would I be here but to fight?" She would say with a weird pronunciation and non-girly tone, Tanya wasn't searching a fight it was just her normal speech

At that moment she got nearer and started to touch Tanya's muscles and massage her shoulders, which actually felt good. In the past, Tanya would mediately render a good punch to the person, not by the fact that they were touching her but because they would get too near since Tanya at that time was more like a wild beast it was something normal, however, now she has learned to not get too upset if people get too near. Actually, she feels no shame of being touched, due to when she returned to society it was late to learn about shame. Aside for Tanya is as if Nakano were a robin, and she was a wolf at least in physical matters, though Tanya never left her alertness.

Then the girl introduced herself as Nakano, to which Tanya did the same a bit out of rhythm:

"Nice to meet you, I am Tanya" she would say then Tanya would make a little space between both of them, with all the delicacy that she had since she was a little annoyed by all the touching

"Nakano, right? I'll make sure to remember, anyway, do you know that is weird to get so near to people? Specially ninjas you never know how they would react" would say trying to not be too rude, which is almost impossible for her. Tanya wasn't angered or ashamed she was worrying about this girl.

Tanya knew that ninjas were like animals, they weren't too far from each other, since animals fight every day they get caught by the instinct of self-protection and get distrustful, it was the same with ninjas most of them would get caught by this instinct and attacked at the minimum signal of danger, you never know with what kind of animal or ninja you're dealing with.

"Do you get it?"

HotelBravo

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by HotelBravo » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:34 pm

Nakano didn’t fight to keep Tanya close as the girl sought to reestablish her personal space. It was what people did after all and she had seen it many times. To her it was a test to see how much she could get away with. Tanya had enough self respect and self esteem to keep her own personal space. A little disappointing that she wouldn’t let herself be so easily manipulated, but then that also made it fun. It wouldn’t be a game to Nakano if it was easy. Tanya began to try to correct her behavior and give her advice about personal space. Nakano honestly couldn’t contain her amusement and let loose a hearty laugh.

”Oh my you sweet dear child.” She smiled and shook her head. ”People are social creatures, and touch is just a language of love. Even ninjas can be tamed, if you have just… the… right… touch.” She blew at Tanya’s ear hoping to illicit another reaction out of the girl. ”Besides, you should take your own advice. What are you going to do with the slow acting poison I’ve applied to your body?” It was a lie but perhaps Tanya wouldn’t know that. After all Nakano lied like she breathed.

”Anyway, to answer your original question; what other reason would one be here to fight? Well, that is what I am here for. Like a flower or a doll, I’m here to entertain the eye and little more. Anything else I can do after that is just a plus. It's a meat market, and we are the products.” Nakano quietly added in her own mind that Tanya was the butcher’s cleaver while she was the surgeon's knife. Yes, she quite liked that metaphor and wouldn’t be able to help but think of their dichotomy in this way.

”Who is your first opponent? Maybe we could switch our matches and we could battle one another. I may even give you the cure, if you win that is.”

Studying Dragon

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by Studying Dragon » Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:09 pm

Tanya
-Thoughts- | "Speech"
Following Nakano's words, Tanya thought that it didn't make sense, even if Nakano was right, Tanya just couldn't think about ninjas in the same way, she knew that there were programs of reintegration into society and things like that, however, just touching people can tame them, is a kind of genjutsu? Touch is love's language?... It is something like Morse? But her mind wasn't accustomed enough to complex allegories to understand what Nakano was saying, maybe if she had given her examples like petting an animal or how touching is necessary to tame a horse, Tanya could grasp a little of what that woman was talking about. So she just tilted her head like some kind of animal in confusion.

Then, when she was thinking about it, her ear was blown at what Tanya just scratched her ear and said in a doubtful tone, confused by the weird behavior of this woman "What are you doing?" Now that she was aware that person was extremely weird, or at least, not what she was accustomed to, like her classmates or teachers in the academy were the people who she thought were normal. But Nakano had something that was more erratic, maybe she was one of those people who like to tease other people. Whatever the case was, while Tanya just scratched her ear due to the bother in that zone, Nakano took some distance after annoying Tanya saying nonsense about poison, flowers, and dolls.

Due to Nakano's last words about flowers and dolls Tanya finally confirmed it, this person wasn't normal, meat market? Entertain the eye? Yes, though she was right, Nakano was slightly crazy and consumed by herself in Tanya's eyes who see this kind of thing as nonsense. Probably if Tanya was explained these things she would agree to a certain degree, however, with her comprehension of the surface of Nakano's words Tanya couldn't but tag it as nonsense. But Tanya wasn't entitled to judge people's forms of entertainment and ways of thinking, however, she couldn't feel about Nakano more than a little out of place.

There she told Tanya about a cure for the poison, Tanya just couldn't bear it anymore and spoke a little angered.

"Active poison? I don't think so, who would place an active poison on someone and then tell it to them? It just doesn't make sense, even so, why you would tell it in a room full of people? It is some kind of joke? I just could tell to some instructor and with your poison in my body would be proof more than enough, but who would do something like that in such a small contest?" After Tanya would show a complicated face, between shame and bewildered without knowing what in the hell is going through the head of Nakano. She was lucky that this happened various years after Tanya returned to society, since, before that, she would have attacked Nakano, luckily Tanya learned about thinking before attacking at least in safe environments like this.

Unfortunately what Tanya didn't learn is that the ninja world was crueler than she thought and actually this kind of case could happen under certain circumstances, but she still was in some way innocent about these matters, due to it and to her simple-minded thoughts, she just guessed that Nakano just wanted to pick a fight.

"If you want to face me so badly then I have good news, I'm your opponent" Tanya told to Nakano pointing her index finger to a board, where the names of Nakano and Tanya were written as the 3rd match, "You didn't give a look to the board?"

Tanya was a little annoyed by the behavior of that woman, She doesn't dislike her, and she wasn't angry with her, however, if someone was willing to fight her she would do it if it wasn't a loss fight.

HotelBravo

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by HotelBravo » Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:38 pm

”There are plenty of reasons to tell your opponent that they have just been inflicted with poison. Perhaps you can force a retreat. I’m sure securing a kill is considered more effective for completion of a mission, but sometimes it's not necessary to reach your objective. As far why would I poison you - I think you should find it obvious at this point.” As if to emphasize her point Nakano flexed. It wasn’t anything impressive. She was a woman, and hadn’t lived a hard life like the monkey girl before her. This meant from a physique perspective she was certainly inferior. Although it was a bit deceiving as Nakano had also completed academy training and that came with a base level of muscle just from having completed the physical requirements of the course.

”Ah, and so you are my opponent? What a coincidence that we would run into each other like this.” Nakano shrugged and began to walk away. ”I look forward to putting you to the test Tanya-san.” As Nakano turned away she was bemused that her attempts at manipulating Tanya and putting her under undo pressure hadn’t really seemed to work. She supposed it was in part due to the fact that Tanya hadn’t been raised with the social norms that she had expected, and didn’t conform to those rules. This was really too bad because that was an assumption she had made going into this.

That had been her own mistake, she would have to remember in the future to feel out someone's background before she began an operation on them in the future. The interaction wasn’t a total loss. She had figured out Tanya to a degree

Not long after she and Tanya were called out into the floor of the exhibition so that they could begin their match. Each would stand at a designated line facing the other. Nakano was completely relaxed, the eyes of the prospective clients did not bother her in the slightest. The proctor explained the rules of the match, and soon after the fight was to begin.

Nakano had a kunai in her hand within an instant but she would let Tanya-san make the first move. It was only polite after all.

Studying Dragon

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by Studying Dragon » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:09 pm

Tanya
-Thoughts- | "Speech"
"Test, I didn't know there would be an exam..." saying those words without knowing very well why Nakano wanted to test her the person herself walked away. Tanya just felt slightly confused, with the new reasons to poison someone and the test thing, however, there was a thing that she knew, and it was that Nakano wanted to battle, and couldn't care less to grant her wish. "I will crush you as you wish little mouse" she would say to herself.

-Nakano doesn't seem to be physically adept, so she will use genjutsus or ninjutusu, probably a little light taijutsu since her moves to get near me seemed smooth, so the thing is to get near as quickly as possible and don't let her perform seals- Tanya thought analyzing the little information that she had about her opponent, it became a custom in the jungle since if you don't know what you're fighting you would get hurt, and then it would end you dying from an infection. Actually what Tanya doesn't know was that there were ninjas who haven't learned any ninjutsu or genjutsu even if they were bad for taijutsu, these ninja mostly were ninjas from the academy who were outstanding in other areas aside of combat, so there was a slight possibility that Tanya would be overthinking the thing, not everybody was fighting since their childhood.

Once in the combat, Tanya would be explained the rules and the battle would begin, Nakano assumed a passive position in the combat waiting for Tanya to do the first move. -What clever girl she knows that performing the first move is a bad idea when you do not know the opponent, I still hold that scar from that bear. Whatever I wanted is to get near and overwhelm her so if she will let me do it I won't complain-

Then Tanya would jump 16ft closing a little the gap of 96ft that separates them, in the jump, Tanya would land in all four, performing her technique [Beast Imitation • All Four - Wolf] in a burst of adrenaline she became stronger and quicker running in an 's' with quick movements trying to avoid being hit by a kunai or some jutsu, once she would get near enough Tanya would try to aim to Nakano's belly with quick punches and kicks, if she couldn't get near her she would go for plan B upon seeing the next movement of Nakano.
SpoilerShow
Techniques Used

[Beast Imitation • All Four - Wolf]
C-Rank Taijutsu Stance
Prerequisite(s): [Feral Senses] concentration
Due to her arduous training and her year in the jungle Tanya is able to imitate the stance of a wolf, which means being on all fours, this is a stance that she has been using in her wild years, so she is comfier with it, this stance allows making a burst of adrenaline becoming Tanya faster and stronger, this stance still allows holding small weapons like kunais and to perform seals, from this stance starts many Tanya's special movements.

Action Performed

[list
[*]Try to jump towards Nakano closing some distance
[*]Try to perform a technique
[*]Try to get near by running towards Nakano in an 's' patron[/list]

HotelBravo

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by HotelBravo » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:22 am

Seeing the wolf girl leap an impressive 16 feet right out of the gate only confirmed her suspicions about the girl. Taijutsu. She had seen her muscle and felt it enough to have a decent judgment of the girl’s strength and speed. Nakano’s true specialty was not really in combat, but rather was in medical jutsu. She had breached the personal space of her fair share of civilians and had become familiar with the types of muscle tone a person could have. Despite Tanya’s size and age she had the muscle build qualifying of a super human. It was honestly impressive that at such a young age the monkey girl was as strong as a gorilla. She could easily be considered one of the peak athletes in the world. Her tone in her legs had suggested that she would be quick, obviously on par with the top tier of Athletes. In any other world Tanya would be a marvel of nature and would be worthy of multiple gold medals.

This whole exhibition was not Nakano’s preferred method of fighting. She much preferred the idea of stealth and sneaking up on an opponent and ending their life with precision than whatever this whole thing was supposed to be. In a large sense she was out of her element. Yes, she would be more at home in a hospital treating the sick and experimenting on cadavers than shaking her ass on a battlefield for some Konoha patrons. In the end, she was a kunoichi. Her body was a tool for Konoha, but the relationship was mutual. In a strange way they tolerated her tendencies, which by any other judge of morality would find her lacking. Yes, in the eyes of a shinobi, a killer was useful. She hadn’t killed anyone yet, but she had the makings for it certainly. She knew that she would feel nothing when she made her first kill. If she ever got to make a kill.

It would feel… interesting.

Tanya’s already impressive natural speed seemed to be enhanced somehow by running on all fours. It was really hard to believe as the human body wasn’t made to run on all fours like a beast, but by Nakano’s analysis it seemed that the girl was just that much more comfortable moving around like one. She honestly could have sneered. She found nothing admirable about mimicking mindless beasts. There was something noble after all about humans, even though by her own count most humans were also beneath her. But they were humans at least. They could think if you coaxed them enough and were capable of doing something useful. There would be time to wax philosophical later. Suffice to say Tanya was beyond the strength of a regular man, and it was all compact in that small frame of hers. Judging by the speed and the distance, Nakano was confident that she would be able to pull off her strategy in time.

She first threw her kunai at Tanya while reciprocating the closing of the 90 gap. She wouldn’t want to engage in melee, but she did need to get close enough to be in mid-range, her preferred fighting distance. Tanya already seemed faster than the throw but the least it would do was ensure she couldn’t make just a straight line towards her. Not with the explosive tag that was attached at least. The Kunai was also attached to a wire that was wrapped around her finger, meaning that the almost invisible wire connected to the kunai would be able to be manipulated in the future.

Now came the part for the reason why she was so confident she could complete her opening strategy. Tanya was fast, Tanya was strong - but Nakano’s handseal speed was also something that breached the realm of what was possible for a human.

Immediately following this her hands flashed through a set of seals. U! Her hands formed the seal of the Hare. Ushi! The Ox was next Right hand horizontal, her left hand vertical forming the seal. Mi! At last her hands clasped together. She felt her chakra surge and move like the tides that she was attempting to summon. The chakra combined with her physical energy to form the element of water within her chest. It was an uncomfortable feeling to have water slashing in ones lungs - but thanks to her chakra she was manipulating it and keeping it from damaging the sensitive tissue therein.

She flexed her diaphragm and expelled the water from her mouth in a singular blast. The expelled water flew at speeds and with such force that it would honestly have given Tanya a challenge in either department. The pressurized water thinned out as well and became a deadly shuriken - its aerodynamics gave it improved maneuverability through the air and gave off the sound of a hiss as the sharpened edges of the Shuriken sliced through the air.

It would without a doubt slice clean through whatever it came in contact with, but that was not nearly the end of Nakano’s combo. Her hands were already moving to the last seal in preparation for if her water shuriken missed the mark. Yes, if Tanya managed to dodge the t technique Nakano thought that it was be very close - and as soon as the shuriken was determined to be a miss she would send chakra through the seal she was holding now - Tiger - to make it explode.

909 /880 Words Learned

Code: Select all

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Water Shuriken[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a shuriken of water that can be thrown up to 10 meters. When kai'd, this shuriken explodes with [Control] Strength and covers the immediate area in water. If not consumed, this technique lasts for three posts.
Actions:
Threw a kunai - it has a wire attached.
Used Water Shuriken Jutsu.
If dodged the Shuriken jutsu will explode with 15 strength

Studying Dragon

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by Studying Dragon » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:31 pm

Tanya
-Thoughts- | "Speech"
In the time that Nakano tried to launch the Kunai Tanya would be close to 15ft from their distance gap, however, what Nakano didn't know was that at that relatively short distance, even before she threw that kunai, Tanya smelled with her discipline [Sense • Dog sense - Dog] the powder of the papertag and the thin wire throwing its metallic odor all over the place. Normal people with this kind of sense never would know what those odors were, however a trained ninja with enhanced senses would be trained to tell what odors were from different kinds of ninja weapons, thanks to that Training Tanya at certain short distances could tell what weapons were preparing Nakano.

Tanya had no time nor speed how to avoid the coming attack, maybe if there was not the wire she could avoid it, but especially the explosion and the redirection of the wire she was not sure about dodging, even so, her only distance attack was not in range, she had to get near to even scratch Nakano with it.

So Tanya thought about a plan over the march, before even Nakano would launch the kunai, Tanya would halt her movements but still advancing slowly and in low posture and would try. to start performing hand seals, her speed probably wasn't greater than Nakano's, however, was more than enough how to be decent, even so, was a Rank D Jutsu so they weren't difficult hand seals. So what was the plan?

Once Nakano would launch the kunai Tanya would launch her only long-distance technique
[Bite • Chase and Bite - Little Predator] which would clash with the kunai generating a smoke screen giving Tanya a little more advantage in the terrain since she could smell Nakano, but, could not see her. However, this would be a little risky since if Nakano would be quicker than Tanya she would be screwed.

Probably in this move it would be defined if Tanya would be at a disadvantage or would have an advantage the rest of the match.

Obviously, Tanya wouldn't get quiet if her plan fails, she would try to avoid the attack by leaping diagonally to it Or trying to perform the same technique, however, if this would become a long match probably Tanya would lose due to she couldn't reach her enemy, so she needed to get closer.
SpoilerShow
Techniques Used

[Bite • Chase and Bite - Little Predator]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite(s): None
Performing the hand seals finally doing the motion with two hands like if they were a jaw closing will launch a wave of chakra in a straight line with the shape of an animal's fang, on reaching its objective at 5 speed the fangs will close with a strength 5, its maximum range is 15m
[Sense • Dog sense - Dog]
D-Rank Taijutsu Disciplene
Due to her arduous training and her year in the jungle her senses has gone beyond and now she is able to imitate a dog's smell sense a bit allowing her to smell even a mouse at 30m.
C-Rank Taijutsu Stance
Due to her arduous training and her year in the jungle Tanya is able to imitate the stance of a wolf, it mean be in all fours, this is an stance that she has been using in her wild years, so she is comfier with it, this stance allow to make a burts of adrenaline becoming Tanya faster and stronger, this stance still allow to hold small weapons like kunais and to perform seals, from this stance starts many Tanya's special movements.

Actions Performed
  • Smells powder and the wire
  • Slows movements and start doing hand seals.
  • Probably clash the technique with the paper tag kunai creating a smoke screen
  • try to avoid the attacks if the above fails

HotelBravo

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by HotelBravo » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:18 pm

Once again the distance was closing much faster than Nakano had anticipated. The 90 foot gap was rapidly closing and it didn’t help that she had charged toward Tanya in an attempt to get into Mid-range. It was a tactical mistake and she was cursing herself under her breath once she had realized what she had done. She was smarter than this. She knew that Tanya needed to close the gap to really get anything done. The wild girl was way too fast for her to take in melee combat and had a considerable strength advantage. In reaction to her kunai attack the Monkey girl performed a technique of her own. It seemed to Nakano that Tanya projected an angry red hot chakra of a great beast. It seemed to grin with sharp teeth before chomping onto the kunai and detonating the explosive tag by virtue of the chakra that formed the maw. She saw the chakra warp and distort as it initially contained the blast before ultimately the chakra of the maw wasn’t able to contain it as cracks in the chakra formed as the force of the explosion multiplied under pressure. With a final malicious grin the Construct her water shuriken burrowed into the closed maw and the two jutsus and the explosive tag erupted. A massive sound like thunder filled the arena and shook the glass of the witness box as smoke and steam mixed with the remnants of whatever chakra that had formed that technique. A dribble of water fell in a ten meter radius around the clash of techniques, coating everything with a damp layer of water.

It was honestly a surprise that the girl had pulled out any ninjutsu at all - and let alone the explosive result that had ended the first clash. This fight had already started with quite the bang. There was certainly not going to be much time for Nakano to consider things. The monkey girl didn’t seem like the kind to think things through and would no doubt barrel quickly towards her through this mist. Ushi! Her hands intersect perpendicularly as she formed the first seal with the practiced speed from drilled repetition. Saru! Her hands formed parallel to each other and rested one atop the other. Usagi! Her pinky slid past the thumb of her left hand and her left finger was extended with the remaining fingers curled. The hands met at the thumb pad and between her pinky and ring finger. Inu! Her left hand laid flat upon her right hand which curled into a fist. With each seal she could feel the seals begin to manipulate her chakra. Fortunately this time thanks to the water shuriken there was some water already in the arena now. The water chakra attracted the water nearby which formed into a sphere between her palms. The sphere split into two, a sphere for each palm as she directed both down towards the ground. She only had a moment to redirect the water before - ! WSSSHHH! The spheres turned into jets of water and blasted downward, and thus propelled Nakano straight up into the air towards the ceiling.

She curled into a ball to add further momentum to her leap into the air. This caused her to spin upside down, but let her feet brace against the sealing. With the wall walking technique she was now upside down looking down at the dissipating smoke of the blast that was yet obscuring things. Nakano could feel the heavy weight of her chest straining against the fabric of clothes. She was going to need to get a better bra if this type of manuever was to become common practice for her. ”Ladies…behave.” She stated to her own chest that continued to test the integrity of her clothes. Fortunately she was wearing tight and support gear so while it felt weird, it didn’t become an obstacle. Imagine what she would have done if her own chest blocked her vision or something. Honestly! The mockery would have been inconvenient.

Now it was time for a counter attack. While it was true that the smoke had not cleared enough for her to see through yet, it was a lot easier to see the movement of the smoke’s disruption from above. Based on the way that the smoke was being disturbed she had a rough idea of where the Monkey girl was. Nakano reached her hand down to the thigh shuriken holster and withdrew eight shuriken in a heartbeat. Four shuriken found their way into either of her hands and she threw them down into the smoke with her meager strength accompanied by the help of gravity in a shotgun pattern into the location she could see the smoke’s disruption. While the shuriken spun down into the smoke she pulled the wire wrapped around her finger off - it was useless now that her kunai from earlier was blown to bits and was just getting in the way. The thin wire fell like a gentle ghost into the smoke - disappearing from sight and thought. Meanwhile Nakano scanned the area. If she couldn’t detect where the monkey girl was she would have to rely on sensory jutsu instead to detect her. She figured that this should give her the advantage because the Monkey girl would have been relying on her eyes whereas Nakano would be able to detect her chakra.
901/880 Propel Leap Learned

*[color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton • Propel Leap[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channeling chakra into their hands the user will fire two jets of water from their hand, essentially hurling and propelling themselves in the opposite direction of their jets as if thrown by [Control] Strength.
Actions:
Propel leap to the sealing
Stick to the Sealing
Throw 8 shuriken into the smoke
Last edited by HotelBravo on Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Studying Dragon

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by Studying Dragon » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:38 pm

Tanya
-Thoughts- | "Speech"
-Water?- Tanya would think after the explosion, if there was water it means that there was a Suiton Jutsu, which means that she saved her ass just in time.

Whatever it was Tanya started to run at the same time as her jutsu was launched, she was so confident that her plan would work that she didn't think that there was coming another attack. But in any case, she was lucky since thanks to that she cut the distance, but, almost got reached by the explosion, which cause her to have some scratches and burnings on her face and arms, she has had care not to get too near while cutting distance, however, one thing was thinking it and another was doing it, however, it didn't matter those scratch were mostly unnoticeable and painless, though they were itching. Thanks to all that she was 43ft from Nakano's scent.

However something was happening while Tanya was going through the generated smoke. The scent of Nakano was elevating and Tanya lost it for a moment, her only thought was to reach her, and so she hurried her pace till being at 28 ft from the point where she was before at that moment Nakano should be landing at the ceiling, and there was her odor just about to halt its movement, around 20ft above, without giving sings to get down.

-She is flying? I can't see with all this smoke, maybe she is at the ceiling- Tanya would think about the possibilities, but she didn't understand very well what was going on, the only thing that Tanya could think was that she was using a jutsu to maintain herself above in the ceiling. The worst thing is that this was a place where ninjas trained, so the ceiling was high due to ninjas being too dynamic in their combats. At that distance, she couldn't even launch a technique, and she had neither shuriken nor kunai to launch. Just when she was thinking about that, a rain of shuriken fell above her, aided by the gravity and the small strength of Nakano they were too quick how to avoid all, since they were mostly scattered in a small zone her movements were staged. Predicting this a little before it happened, Tanya, thanks to her smell sense could avoid 5 of the 8 iron odors that were approaching her, however, she was not fully prepared, and with one of her senses disrupted she was reached by 3 shuriken.

One was in her forearm, another in her back almost reaching her bottom, and the last one in her shin, she was in all four, so she was easier to hit from above, it was a huge relief that the tough muscles and years of being hit allowed her to continue even now, the pain though wasn't a thing to ignore, it was painful not how to hinder her too much, but, enough how to affect her performance.

However, it seemed that Nakano have not spotted Tanya completely since there were 5 shurikens scattered around 15ft from her, though, she still wondered: -But, how she spotted me? Does she have some sensory jutsu?- Whatever it was Tanya had to counterattack. Tanya hadn't too many options so, she pulled off the shurikens of her body with the risk of bleeding, it wasn't much problem, since she, would be moving and doing abrupt movements, have them stuck in her body would only open more the injuries, even so, this was against all the teaching of the forest, pull off an object stuck in your body is dangerous, still, they didn't penetrate dangerous zones. A little self-conscious due to breaking one of her rules, she got one of the shurikens that were near, doing a total of 2 in each hand, doing a big breathing through her nose Tanya spotted Nakano in the ceiling, what she would see in the smoke would be small movements in the same area, and out of nowhere 4 shurikens going towards her since the smoke screen might be about 11ft or 16ft she would have nearly 48 ft to react.

But Tanya didn't think that far she just launched the shurikens with the hope it would hit the enemy, in the meantime, Tanya would get another 4 shurikens from the floor meanwhile she would alert from upcoming attacks.
Last edited by Studying Dragon on Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HotelBravo

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by HotelBravo » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:27 pm

The first thing to do was relocate. It was really basic calculus for stealth. Nakano ran alongside the ceiling and crouched to keep her profile low. Her new position was about 10 meters from the last spot. Nakano formed a set of seals and activated the *[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses] technique. It was the initial level of the Sensory Style and allowed one to use their chakra like a bat to see without seeing. With her own chakra being sent out in intervals she would receive a ping back each time it came into contact with other body’s of chakra. Normally it was fairly inaccurate but in these circumstances it would be just fine. She could sense the patrons in the spectator’s box and she could sense Tanya on the ground below. Tanya was technically out of the range of the fine tuned sensing of the technique, but she was also the only person who was out on the gymnasium floor in this instance. She may not be able to recognize the signature specifically but she didn’t need to, not when the chakra she was detecting was so far apart from one another. With this technique she would be able to follow Tanya’s every move in the smoke.

Speaking of smoke, the smoke from the explosion had begun to clear from the room as the building’s natural air currents and the force of the explosion from earlier caused it to thin. Nakano gasped when the tell tale whistle of shuriken came whizzing at her. Tanya shouldn’t have been able to figure out where she had moved so quickly - even if the smoke was now clearing up. She must have had some kind of sensory style jutsu herself. Nakano’s entire body felt so very heavy as she tried to move out of the way of the spinning shuriken. The shurikens were moving so much faster than her. Her mind raced even as her body moved at the pace of a snail. There had to be some way to get out of this and she had just a hair's width of a second to pull it off. Nakano glanced at the ground below her. Gravity was on her side in this instance and determination welled up inside of her as she released the wall walking jutsu and kicked off the sealing. The Greedy power of Gravity pulled her down with her added boost from kicking off the sealing. The shuriken teeth bit into the ceiling where she had been before she started to fall.

It was a long drop. She curled into a ball to get her momentum spinning. As she landed on the ground she began to roll to spread the force of the impact. It started from the bottom of her heel, then up her leg, past her hip, and then up her side and back. She rolled on her shoulder and then her arm which was extended over her head. Nakano managed to keep the concentration on her technique, but the fall had left her feeling the sting. She rolled onto her knees and was now on the ground, gritting her teeth as the smoke began to clear she was looking straight at Tanya. Her muscles throbbed from her heel all the way up her arm. Maybe she should have just taken the shuriken, she wasn’t sure if this hurt more or not.

With the smoke clearing Nakano considered dropping another smoke bomb to cloud the field again but then she flashed an eye towards the witness box. They hadn’t gotten a good view of things yet, not with all the smoke that had filled the field. Nakano raised to her feet and as she stood she covertly placed her flash tag on the ground. Now on her feet she was once again Her hands came together in a flash of seals. She inhaled again and the physical and spiritual chakra merged together, molded by her handseals and became the physical manifestation of water in her lungs. Then she exhaled - the water gushed out of her mouth and the chakra shaped it into pressurized blades. *Suiton • Water Shuriken. The water Shuriken screamed towards Tanya. It whistled similar to regular shuriken but the sound reverberated through the water giving it an ethereal sound as it barreled its way across the field.

Her sensory jutsu was still active and she could feel her chakra comprising the chakra. She knew that this was only a stop gap measure. She would need to think of something else to maintain her advantage. She needed to figure out how this girl’s sensory technique worked first. That made sense. Nakano moved back about 5 feet from where she had initially landed and cast her water shuriken attack. Her hands pressed together again and formed the Tiger seal. The universe seal for releasing jutsu. She was prepared to release the Water shuriken at a moment's notice so that the moment the shuriken hit or miss she would detonate it into an explosion of water.

Yeah, this should work. She was thinking that her idea was coming together. Now she would just monitor Tanya’s chakra so she could detect the fluctuation. She just needed to concentrated and watch her closely to see how her sensory technique worked. Once she figured that out she would be able to seal her ability and then this battle would be all in Nakano’s favor.

911/1200

Studying Dragon

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by Studying Dragon » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:35 pm

Tanya
-Thoughts- | "Speech"
Feeling how Nakano escaped from her smelling range Tanya became concerned while finishing getting 3 shurikens of the 4 remaining shurikens, since she had to move along with Nakano to not lose track and don't let her get too away, however, the smoke was clearing and Tanya would see Nakano quite soon, and as well Nakano would see her.

Then Tanya noticed that she got off the ceiling with a kick and released her technique avoiding the shurikens that Tanya has just launched at her, with her small force and strength of her, that kick that Nakano did couldn't have given too much speed to her descending, so with the shurikens in her hand Tanya would try to quickly throw them while Nakano was descending, Tanya would launch two shurikens one going for her side in an arc and another a straight line, Tanya as well saved a shuriken just in case, since her distant attacks are mostly nonexistent. It was a fool to start spinning in the air letting her all unprotected since it would be difficult to aim a jutsu counterattack or that was what Tanya thought.

Tanya at the same time would start to run toward Nakano in a straight line while performing hand seals for her next technique [Bite • Chase and Bite - Little Predator] clumsily she started with the seals 'tiger, dog, dragon...' it was difficult to prepare the seals at max speed so her hand seals' speed was slower, and the injuries did not help her, especially that of her shin which was worse than she thought, slowing her slightly. But Tanya wasn't going for all those troubles preparing this just to predict an attack, but to prevent it to happen, knowing that Nakano was quicker than her making hand seals Tanya wanted to prevent her from attacking by attacking. if she were to escape from the shurikens Tanya would kick her ass with this technique.

It is said for people like Tanya that the best defense is to overwhelm the enemy and not let them have room to escape and she felt that physically she could continue, so there was no problem in that matter, however, Tanya was running off of options since her chakra was around a bit more than half of her max capacity.

It is what happens when you use a taijutsu stance that has chakra expenditure, however, with this last attack, Tanya would probably leave few chakras left in her reserves, around less than half of it. Tanya was sensing it that her chakra was draining, and she had left a few times to act. What is ironic since her strategy has come to bite her ass, Probably this would be the last attack in this battle if Tanya achieves to hit her Chase and Bite it would be the end, but if the battle gets longer than this she would be at a disadvantage.
SpoilerShow
Techniques Used

[Bite • Chase and Bite - Little Predator]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite(s): None
Performing the hand seals finally doing the motion with two hands like if they were a jaw closing will launch a wave of chakra in a straight line with the shape of an animal's fang, on reaching its objective at 5 speed the fangs will close with a strength 5, its maximum range is 15m
Due to her arduous training and her year in the jungle her senses has gone beyond and now she is able to imitate a dog's smell sense a bit allowing her to smell even a mouse at 30m.
C-Rank Taijutsu Stance
Due to her arduous training and her year in the jungle Tanya is able to imitate the stance of a wolf, it mean be in all fours, this is an stance that she has been using in her wild years, so she is comfier with it, this stance allow to make a burts of adrenaline becoming Tanya faster and stronger, this stance still allow to hold small weapons like kunais and to perform seals, from this stance starts many Tanya's special movements.

Actions Performed
  • Moves along with Nakano after getting 3 shurikens in the way
  • Spots Nakano falling down
  • TimeSkipped to the moment where Nakano falls from the ceiling
  • Tries to throw 2 shurikens to Nakano while falling
  • Probably would start to run towards Nakano while she is falling
  • Probably will make hand seals to perform chase and bite

HotelBravo

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by HotelBravo » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:32 pm

Earlier when Nakano launched from the Ceiling Tanya had thrown two of the shurikens Nakano had thrown at her earlier back. While in the air there simply wasn’t a way to dodge and Nakano was not fast enough to deal with the speed of Tanya’s shuriken throw. As she landed she now also had two shuriken embedded in her side and shoulder. She winced through the pain of the shuriken and the bruise from her fall from earlier. Her water shuriken barreled towards Tanya and got astoundingly close to Tanya before Tanya completed her own technique in response - her technique formed the chakra jaws. The Water shuriken that Nakano had launched got caught in the jaws, and as the jaws tried to snap the teeth of the shuriken prevented it. Nakano released the Water shuriken and it exploded into a 10 meter blast of water and dispersed Tanya’s technique.

She had expected that Tanya would leap at the opportunity to engage in hand to hand again now that she was on the ground, but instead Tanya had thrown the shuriken from before and had countered her water shuriken with whatever that technique with the chakra mouth was. Nakano gritted her teeth through the pain as she focused on maintaining her sensory technique. She could still feel Tanya’s chakra, but since she hadn’t engaged her plan was somewhat useless at this point. Without anything to cloud the vision the sensory technique was no longer needed. Nakano’s control was better than Tanya’s but Nakano was also using many techniques. She was running out of steam just as much as Tanya was.

Nakano pulled out another kunai and spun it around her finger before catching it. She backed up until her back was now against the wall and held a hand behind her back. She was ready to ignite the flash tag the moment Tanya began to approach. It would create a dazzling flash of light and sound that would blind and confuse Tanya if she tried to engage.

”I think I’m ready for us to bring this to a finale, how about you?” Nakano goaded.

1267/1200 Sensory Style Beyond Senses learned

[b]*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] 10 Control
First performing handseals, this sensor jutsu is used by shinobi to feel chakra sources within a radius of 35 meters. While this jutsu is fairly helpful in sensing chakra, it is unable to actually pinpoint specific chakras outside of a 10m radius. This only gives the Shinobi an idea of how many entities with chakra are present in their general area.

Studying Dragon

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by Studying Dragon » Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:27 pm

Tanya
-Tanya's Thoughts- | "Tanya's Speech" [/center]

-That explosive water shuriken again....- Tanya would think a little jaded by the shock wave which managed to reach her a bit, but it wasn't a big deal, the problem was the fact that she was losing blood due to pulling off the shurikens that Nakano had launched. She needed first aid quickly, and Tanya needed to finish this off.

Nakano subsequently to her thoughts, started to leap back, up to have her back against the wall, at what Tanya followed her trying to leap forward maintaining the exact distance that they had when she fell down, 48 feet, she shouldn't use chase and bite again, unless it is necessary, however, it was bad, Tanya smelled gunpowder, so Nakano was preparing an explosive, however, this was different to a tag the smell was slightly different, maybe it is melted with the sweat odor or something like that, probably just her imagination, she wasn't careful enough how to give it importance, not now that she needed to end this already and that she was irritated.

So throwing the spare shuriken that he saved before Nakano landed, she would do it in an arched way, so Nakano would get in the thigh or in the shoulder, even it could make her step forward since she was against the wall. Then now Tanya was exhausted not due to physical means but chakra ones, her muscles ache, her injuries burnt, and she in at least the next 10 minutes to start to dozing due to chakra deficiency, if she continues using all four she will end without chakra. There was no more left than run forward and try to suppress this girl

"GRRRAAAAARHH!!!!!" with a beast cry Tanya leaped toward Nakano with all her strength ready to punch her in her stomach to finally suppress her, if Nakano were to throw the kunai in her hand Tanya would put her arms in front of her face covering vital areas, since she was in all four it would be difficult to hit other things, and with the small throwing forse of Nakano one kunai or two wouldn't be a problem, nonetheless, even with the kunai hitting her she would still continue running forward if she can. Against the unknown explosive, which probably was an explosive tag, she knew that no person in their right mind would explode that thing so near to themselves.

[color=#a43010-When a mouse is corned they tend to be stronger than they seem, and I will not allow you to win this battle even if you are cornered-[/color]
SpoilerShow
Techniques Used

C-Rank Taijutsu Stance

Actions Performed
  • Moves along with Nakano after getting
  • Smells Nakano's explosive and she decides to ignore, since it would be weird to explode it so near of her
  • tries to throw a kunai in an arched way, to hit Nakano's side
  • Tries to get near Nakano to punch her in her stomach and suppress her

HotelBravo

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by HotelBravo » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:59 pm

Tanya’s Shuriken flew and Nakano was too slow to do anything about it with her own speed. She could have perhaps used a jutsu to defend herself, but as the reserves had become quite low already it was risky to try another one. Nakano was now peppered with three shuriken, which she didn’t bother to remove. This new one hit her thigh which meant that she would be limited in her movement, while the one for her shoulder was deflected with her kunai. She was forced to grit her teeth again at the pain and bear through it. Such was the price of her maneuver. However, it looked like things were playing into her hands.

As Tanya approached, Nakano detonated the flash tag. A sudden brilliant burst of light would fill the room and blind anyone who had not taken the effort to protect their vision from the attack. Since Nakano had been anticipating the flashtag herself she shielded her eyes only a moment before. She relied on her sensory jutsu to locate Tanya and recognized her charge. Now was the time for the manuever she was prepared for. Her injured leg would have disguised the fact that she was still very capable of moving - just not in a manner that one expected.

Nakano pressed a hand against the wall and summoned a quick stream of chakra in the wall walking technique which allowed her to stick to the wall. She then lifted herself and twisted in the air allowing her to go over Tanya. She pushed off the wall, having followed Tanya’s moves and knew her location due to the proximity being within her sensory jutsu. She flew through the air over Tanya and was now behind her putting Tanya between Nakano and the wall. Nakano’s kunai flashed forward to press it against the girls back - it was her intention to seal off any movement before Tanya could retaliate. She wanted Tanya to feel the cool steel against her back and to feel the point of the kunai dangerously pressing into it but not quite breaking skin.

”Do you yield?” She would ask in a calm voice. As much as she wanted to gloat, It wouldn’t do to agitate Tanya - Nakano had come to appreciate the girl’s physical prowess at this point and had no choice but to respect what she was capable of. Tanya would be an excellent future asset and it would be more practical to appease the girl and get her to cooperate with amiable behavior than to tease and agitate. The mind games had been a calculated risk to an opponent, but they hadn't worked on Tanya. All they had done, for better or worse, had annoyed the beast girl. Now here they stood, perhaps both finding new value in the other, and in the eyes of the patrons.

At this distance she would be torn asunder by Tanya if she had miscalculated. The only advantage she had was the kunai pointed at the girl’s back.

Studying Dragon

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by Studying Dragon » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:50 pm

Tanya
-Tanya's Thoughts- | "Tanya's Speech"
Seeing how her shuriken did hit the objective, Tanya would make a smirk, which was totally erased when Nakano covered her eyes with her forearm and used a flash tag, so, the powder was from that? Tanya never smelled such odor signature. Just as Nakano planned Tanya was totally blind. well at least in one sense, from that distance her smelling sense was more accurate, actually, it wouldn't be so accurate if it weren't for Nakano's blood odor, maybe it was melted with Tanya's spurring blood, but still would give her a rough idea of what was doing Nakano, or at least her position.

Tanya still continued running towards Nakano when she jumped above her, just when Tanya was about to reach her, however even if Tanya was injuried Nakano was injured as well, and thanks to her technique Tanya's speed now doubled hers. Those movements might be too slow how to catch Tanya's smell sense unaware, though the initial surprise was huge it wasn't more than 2 seconds which allowed Nakano to put herself mid-air, due to it Tanya would try to give a side jump while Nakano was in the air, due to her shin pain she would do a little leap of 7ft, if she were in all her power, Tanya would attack in mid-air y however she was too tired how to do so.

Trying to stay 6ft from Nakano when she lands, Tanya would try to leap towards her and punch her in the face once she touches the ground, with the intention to knock out her.

If all this fails, and Nakano gets behind before she would lands she would try to perform a donkey kick backward aiming at the stomach before she lands, with Tanya strength Nakano might well be on the floor curling in pain or go some meters backward if she blocks.
SpoilerShow
Techniques Used

C-Rank Taijutsu Stance
Due to her arduous training and her year in the jungle Tanya is able to imitate the stance of a wolf, which means being on all fours. This is a stance that she has been using in her wild years, so she is comfortable with it. This stance allows making a burst of adrenaline causing Tanya to become faster (+4 speed/-4 control due to the adrenaline boost) and stronger (+2 strength/-2 willpower due to being in a berserk state), this stance still allows holding of small weapons like kunais and performing seals. From this stance starts many of Tanya's special movements.

Actions Performed
  • Smells nakano
  • Tries to leap to the side
  • Tries to punch Nakano to knock her
  • If it fails, Tries to perform a donkey backward kick aiming at Nakano stomach once before she touches the ground

HotelBravo

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by HotelBravo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:41 pm

Nakano had what felt like as an eternity as she moved through the air in her manuever to try and get behind Tanya. Almost like slow motion she watched the faster girl dodge out of the way. Tanya had a great advantage in terms of speed against Nakano and it was rather annoying. Her strategy before the match hadn’t borne any fruit as Tanya had disregarded it, albeit in a roundabout sort of logic that was uncommon to the regular crowd. She was also the superior in terms of close combat given her better physique. It was a mistake to get in close range - and the blocking off of senses didn’t seem to work. The smokebombs had done little to confuse Tanya earlier and now as Nakano landed it seemed the flash bang hadn’t done much either. Despite the confusing movements, Tanya was still accurately tracking and moving towards her. Tanya was already lounging at Nakano again.

From this close it wasn’t even a question. Tanay wouldn’t let her get away again. She had used up her ninja tools supply and had haphazardly used up her chakra on difficult techniques such as the sensory technique. Nakano raised her kunai in response to the approaching Tanya - the girl had backed off six feet and now was charging towards her with a punch. Even for a Ninja six feet was enough distance to react. Nakano raised her hand, her kunai aimed directly at the incoming punch. If Tanya followed through with the attack, Nakano expected the girl’s hand would be impaled by the kunai.

”It looks like I’ve put myself at a disadvantage. I surrender.” She raised her hand to signal the proctor her surrender. ”I think I could win if we did this again next time.”

Studying Dragon

Konoha Private Showcase

Post by Studying Dragon » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:40 pm

Tanya
-Tanya's Thoughts- | "Tanya's Speech"

Watching closely, the face of Nakano, Tanya remembered that cornered deer who almost killed her due to getting too confident and attacking it without taking care, that day Fang got a leg hurt, and she almost lost a finger... Having that into count and seeing the kunai pointing towards her punch Tanya tried to open her hand to let slip the kunai between her fingers, however, it went bad since she still got hurt, however, she had the grip of her enemy, now she just has to....

-Wait, what?- Tanya would think at the moment that Nakano lifted her hand and opened her mouth to spell her surrender.

Tanya was ready to suspend her in the air and start slamming her against the floor, however, she just surrendered. It was to be expected in this kind of situation is difficult to carry on the battle.

"Shess, you're just like expected in combat." She said while holding her head with one hand and the other still gripping Nakano's hand "It was a fun match, good job" Tanya would say like if she were talking to a dog while shaking Nakano's hand still with the kunai, well she still encourages people like if they were dog, since she lived too many years just with Fang.

Then Tanya would leave for the infirmary still giving her farewells with a lifted and bleeding hand.

-More than a mouse she would be a clever snake, well not that clever since she warns people that she has poisoned them, however, is best to be wary in next encounter-

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”