Waffles

Dot and Studying Dragon. [Closed]

hobnob

Waffles

Post by hobnob » Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:15 am

The cafe was ramajammed. People coming and going. People sat around for hours on end just talking with with their friends and colleagues. Among the rush sat a lone youth at a table in the middle of cafe. Not his seat of choice, one of desperation rather. He was rather keen to get some waffles, and it was obvious that anyone who was not devoted, or desperate, for a waffle would put themselves through the huddle and bustle of that cafe.

A loud sigh escaped his lips as he looked at the clock on the wall, he has been sat there for over an hour. The waitress has only taken his order but still had not managed to get back to the kitchen to pass it down the chain of operation. The forest smelling youth knew he was in for a bit of a wait. It was just his luck that his craving surfaced on that busiest day the cafe had since he could remember. If he knew how long this would be he would have brought someone with him, it was too late for that, all he could hope for was that the customers would just disappear! Or someone would join him and make this experience a little less of a drag.
KonohagakureShow
Senju, Noeru - Chuunin - A-Rank
IwagakureShow
Fukusha Kurai - Genin - D-Rank
KumogakureShow
Igarashi Ryoto - Genin - D Rank
SunagakureShow
Ikigai, Itoshii - Genin - D Rank - #C2B280

Studying Dragon

Waffles

Post by Studying Dragon » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:12 pm

Tanya
-Tanya's Thoughts- | "Tanya's Speech"

-Let me see, what should I eat today?- Tanya would ponder while walking down the street to then cross paths with a particular café -Mmm that one smells good, if I ain't wrong this café is popular by something called waffles- Without too much thought, Tanya would enter the café.

Recently Tanya had received a pay for cleaning some rats in a lady's house, and she wanted to spoil herself and Fang who did a good job, that's why she wanted to buy some delicious food that they never had proved. It was good to try new foods now and then, since her unique food was in those days was meat, vegetables and with luck some sweet berries or fruits, Tanya was keen to try new civilized foods, like seasoned meat or sweets. That's why at least once at month she would wander Konoha's streets in search of a new food, however her life companion, Fang, dislikes the crowded places almost as much as Tanya, so, she was alone today, in any way he wouldn't fit in most of the places.

Thinking about her reason to be here, Tanya noticed how crowded the place, the people were staring at her due to her usual huntress attire with her huge fur coat and mask that was unweared right now, at what she simply ignored it. The smells were between sweet melted with the sweat of the people due to hot day, though the last one odor was too thin that only a trained nose would notice that smell covered with the delicious aroma of bread and food. Tanya didn't mind those bad odors, however the crowd had her a bit uncomfortable, either way, she had to go through it, so she crossed the tables to arrived to one of the counters, there her with a weird hoarsely pronunciation due to years without speaking to people, and non-girly tone would ask for some waffles to take home, she didn't even know how they looked like or what they smelled, but she wanted at least to try.

-Well now where the heck I should sit? All the tables are occupied, thought some have seats some people smell like they are scared of me.... uh? *sniff sniff... sniff sniff*- Smelling her surrounding Tanya noticed a person, who smelled like a forest, more Important he didn't smell scared and had a free seat, actually he as well smelled like many ninjas that Tanya has met, though she wasn't sure if he was a ninja or not, but was better than sit in front of someone scared of her.

"Hello, can I sit here" Tanya would say with the most educated tone that she had, though her non-girly tone and voice didn't help to her try to be educated.

hobnob

Waffles

Post by hobnob » Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:07 pm

The young Senju sat watching the people in the café go about their business. There were many different characters, elderly, families, some business individuals, some shinobi whom he did not know, and one very peculiar individual. A girl dressed in a fur coat and a mask, not something anyone sees on a daily basis, especially not in Konoha where the climate is usually warm enough to get by in a simple shit and bottoms. 'She must be boiling in that... And why is she sniffing around...?' The youth thought as he paid close attention to her. With every moment he she was becoming more and more interesting, she looked as if she had never been at a café before, Noeru could not help but chuckle. It was only a moment later that she spoke to him, asking whether she could sit with him at the table. With a gentle smile the Senju gave her an affirmative nod and watched what she would do next.

The nauseating atmosphere made Noeru feel a little light headed. He was glad this peculiar girl had arrived and woken him up with he interaction. But if he did not engage in conversation now he would end up in the exact same state he was in just a few moments ago, so to break the ice he smiled at the girl gently and said, "What did you order? The waffles here are some banging."
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Studying Dragon

Waffles

Post by Studying Dragon » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:50 pm

Tanya
Tanya sat as fast as that man nodded, seeing her surroundings like a watch dog alert for any danger, when her vigilance was interrupted by the man's question

Tanya actually wasn't expecting to have a conversation with that man, actually she would prefer to sit on the floor, however many people as scolded her due to it. Opening her eyes a little in surprise, Tanya answered the question a bit concerned, not because it was a weird or uncomfortable question but because she was caught off guard.

"I actually did ask for waffles, since I heard somewhere that those of this site are good"

It was normal to people in the same table to talk, nonetheless Tanya doesn't was used to this kind of situations, and was caught off guard due to she didn't expect to a strange person to talk to her so rashly, or wasn't it rashly? She didn't know about complicated social manners or protocols, so she wasn't sure how to proceed. She wasn't hiding it in her corporal language, she wasn't used to hide her corporal language due that if she did back then she would be ended up eaten.

Now that she think about it, most of the people would have troubles talking to a person with such appearance, he remembered her those called gang leaders, however she wasn't afraid of this person mostly due to her lack of knowledge at the time to differ the dangerousness of a person, to her everybody seemed similar, however a dog could be differenced from a wolf by its fangs or claws... Well it didn't matter she had to talk, or the person would get bored.

"May I ask what did you order"

hobnob

Waffles

Post by hobnob » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:28 am

Noeru smiled at the girl. She seemed to be in the know about what was what in the village in terms of venues. Despite her peculiar appearance, the youth felt she was not a threat. He was looking forward to having a decent meal with her. ‘Me too, they’re the best in the village actually, it’s just a shame about how busy it gets.’ He said and looked around at the crowds moving around the rather small cafe. It was going to be a bit of a wait, something that slowly boiled his blood as he was not keen on it. There were things he would rather be doing, but all things in love don’t come easy and require some sort of sacrifice, one way or another.

After a brief moment of scanning the venue, his attention returned to the girl sat before him. The girls peculiar appearance did not leave unnoticed, Noeru would have to quiz the girl about it. His curiosity was reinforced by her behaviour which was a little different from the norm. It did not scare him, rather just made him wonder about her past, it was something not usual to Konoha. ‘Sorry for prying, but were you born in Konoha?’ He asked in a calm and friendly manner.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Studying Dragon

Waffles

Post by Studying Dragon » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:17 pm

Tanya

Scrutinizing her, Noeru did make Tanya slightly uncomfortable, some years ago she would attack any person who crossed gazes with her, however now it was more an itch of discomfort more than something that would make her feel anger or some kind of threat. Seeing this man with his gaze so centered on her made her remember that she is the uncommon one here, so it was normal to be appraised everywhere where she goes, sometime ago everybody in the village was uncommon, so she made that penetrating gaze more than once.

Then something more uncommon happened, someone asking for her past, or more specifically for her origins, she got impressed at first, however she did get recomposed again after a moment, well actually she is a special case, so it was not so uncommon, That's why it could be barely noticed that she got surprised. She has no reason to lie, and actually she is not that dumb, she knew what he wants to know, and it is not like she cares about people knowing where did she come from.

"Well actually I was born in Konoha but at my six, I was tossed to the forest, there I spend most of my life, so I would say that I'm more from the Konoha's wildness than from the village itself" she answered in a neutral tone, like if nothing happened.

hobnob

Waffles

Post by hobnob » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:45 pm

When the youth heard about the girls past he was pretty impressed. Her upbringing was not so different from his own. Being a Senju he would spend most of his youth in the forest. Learning the way his clan had lived since the start of his bloodline. The difference was, he was not exposed to that for years at a time. It made him realise how much different he could have turned out if his parents were a little more on the extreme side of tradition.

North smiled at the girl. Knowing this made him feel a lot more comfortable around her. ‘Well it’s nice to meet you, my name is Senju Noeru.’ The youth said before taking a brief pause. ‘What’s your name?’ He eventually continued without taking his soft eyes off the girl raised in the wilderness.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Studying Dragon

Waffles

Post by Studying Dragon » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:14 pm

Tanya

-Oh right, names, it was an important thing when you meet someone for the first time.- Tanya thought a bit concerned, since it was one of the first things that her teachers in the village taught her "Introductions are important". Whatever it was Tanya doesn't care about those things, however she knows that it is a bit rude to not introduce her self, or even ask for the name of the other party.

"My name is Tanya, I have no surname of any kind, nice to meet you" Tanya would say stretching her hand toward Noeru through the table, trying to do a handshake, this time her had to take care of her strength since the last time that she made a handshake she made someone get hurt

Without care if Noeru did handshake with her Tanya would ask the next question, since she doesn't know manners or shame.

"Hey, by the way, you smell like forest as far as I know, people are not allowed to get out at that zone, are you using some kind of lotion or are you a ninja?" Tanya would ask innocently

hobnob

Waffles

Post by hobnob » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:14 am

Noeru smiled as the girl told him her name and even offered a handshake. He accepted and met her hand with his, making sure that it was firm enough to show that he cares, but not too firm to appear to be concerned in any way. And when the girl asked him about his smell the Senju could help but laugh. It appeared the girl had a very strong sense of smell. Not a lot of people picked up on the Senju characteristic. As annoying as it was, it had the potential to give away information about him. Information he did not necessarily want to give away.

“Haha yeah. I’m a Shinobi of the Senju. We are forest people. Hence the smell. You have a very strong sense of smell by the way. I’m impressed.” He said, now even more intrigued than he was before and wanted to know more about her. “Are you a shinobi?” He asked, not sure whether she was or not.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”