Lunchtime

Sasuke Satoshi

Lunchtime

Post by Sasuke Satoshi » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:19 pm

Standing by the water fountains Sasuke looked high into the sky. He had spent his day on a mission in the village of Konoha, chasing a ladies cats. She had the lucky number thirteen and they all escaped that morning. His job was to humanely capture them, with hugs preferably.

After working hard crawling around the village and meowing the young man finally rounded them all up by lunch time. He earned himself some ryo, and was looking forward to a good meal.

While be thought about lunch Sasuke stood by the water fountain, and all around him were benches. The giant water fountain he stood next to had a pool surrounding it that gaveboff a nice radiant shine in the midday sun. He was in the marketplace of Konoha, looking for something to eat. Sasuke walked away from the fountain and sat on one of the benches.

"Well, what do I want?"Sasuke thought to himself. He was terribly hungry from running around so much today, but the usual noodle soup just didn't sound like the move. There was a great noodle place next to the fountain, but Sasuke figured he could walk around a bit until he found something he wanted.

Of course he didnt want to get stuck with whatever he stumbled on.

He was frazzled thinking about it all, and Sasuke's stomach was gurgling on the bench. He sat with his elbows to his knees and his scarf was flung behind him. From the distance he looked like he was thinking, the way he had his fingers interlocked and resting on his nose; and Sasuke was deep in thought sitting by the fountain.

HotelBravo

Lunchtime

Post by HotelBravo » Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:48 pm

They certainly called this place the land of Fire for a reason. It was another scorching day in Konoha, and Nakano could feel the heat radiating off of her body. She wanted little more than to find somewhere to cool off a bit. Huh? Oh, there looked like a good spot. It was a large water fountain decorating the shopping plaza. While generally it went ignored by the populace despite its grandeur she saw a young looking lad nearby. She didn’t mind the presence and began to approach the fountain.

Nakano was a full figured woman in a tight long sleeved black shirt that struggled to cover her bust and curves. Her village symbol, marking her as a kunoichi of the leaf she wore around her waist like a belt for her baggy green pants, a shuriken holster on one of her thighs. She dipped her hands into the fountain and felt the shock of the chilled water in the heat of the Fire Country. She cupped her hands and splashed the water on her face and then through her trimmed dark black hair. Now that… felt good.

She pulled her sandals off and rolled up the leggings on her pants before wading into the water and standing under the water spout allowing water to pour onto her head. She’d need to do some hair care later but right now it just felt too good to resist. The sound of a young man’s rumbling stomach pulled her out of her euphoria.

She glanced over at this youth. He had a very feline type shape to his body in her estimate - coiled muscle ready to pounce much like a lion, and yet there was that grace still found in those long limbs. Undeniably male, and Nakano gave a mischievous grin to herself. Undeniably on the menu. She walked to the edge of the fountain closest to her fellow genin.

”Whats the matter Tiger? Someone got your temper or was that just your stomach?” She rested a hip against the edge of the fountain and folded her arms beneath her breasts, water dripping from her hair and down her sleek body.

Sasuke Satoshi

Lunchtime

Post by Sasuke Satoshi » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:00 am

Sitting on the bench Sasuke was making quite a rumble, his hungry stomach gurgling at every chance. As he sat on the bench thinking about lunch Sasuke noticed a busty woman walk towards him.

"What if she talks to me.." Sasuke said to himself as the beautiful woman walked over to him. Sasuke got nervous as it became clear she was in fact walking over to him. As she approached Sasuke adjusted the forehead protector on his headband, his way of telling the stranger he was a shinobi.

When the woman spoke to him Sasuke felt all of his lunchtime worries subside. There was something about being in the presence of a beautiful lady that calmed his soul. His stomach was still growling, but he didn't notice he hunger.

The woman was completely wet and Sasuke was sweating. She had a seductive aura about her, and Sasuke was drawn in.

" Oh hey. Haha, that was just my stomach." Sasuke smiled a wide grin and stood up from his bench. He stuck his hand out for a shake. His hand looked meaty. "My name is Sasuke. Nice to meet ya." Sasuke's eyes gave the woman a once over and then settled in her own eyes. He stood there looking into her eyes, his steely blue eyes piercing through her.

chocochipgamer

Lunchtime

Post by chocochipgamer » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:19 pm

The academy had been advertising the exchange Heart and Konoha were embarking on with their students. Fortunately, unfortunately, she had already graduated. That said, she found out she could still go to visit with the right paperwork. So, with a few questions to the right people, she obtained what was needed. Being so freshly new to graduate, she looked to go for some training experience. Though, beyond fighting, she wasn't sure what else she could train by going to other people. She still had no idea how to use her chakra beyond knowing she had it and that it helped to power her body when using her jutsu. Well, maybe she could talk to some of the folks in Konoha. Get their views on how chakra worked and see if she could make use of their opinions.

With that in mind, she smiled at the sun on her face. It had been a long trek, but a quiet one. Only a couple small boar to clear away from the path. Once she found the main gate, she showed the paperwork with a smile. As they jotted info down, they gestured for her to head on in with a smile. It was nice to see they were as welcoming as she'd heard. Though, she'd also heard that ninja could be dangerous and nasty people. So, she did try to keep on her guard a little. But, with such a large village, she knew she'd be overwhelmed by all the sights and smells.

'Oh, maybe that's what I can work on! I'll try to hone my senses, become more in tune with them,' she smiled and smacked her fist into her palm. She had been just excited enough, there was a bit of sound to it. The ninja at the gate looked up, slightly concerned until they saw her turn to them with an apologetic smile. "Sorry, just got excited. Haven't been in such a large place before," she waved a small hand and began her walk into the village. She laced her fingers and rested her hands on her head as she looked around at the buildings. They were different from the ones back in New Tea, so it was a nice change on scenery.

As she walked, she attempted to close off a sense here and there. Trying to focus on sounds as she walked through a shopping district. The sounds of people as they bartered for goods, made work deals, other things like that. As the sun rose overhead and warmed the earth below, her smile grew wider. The warmth was welcome to her considering where she had grown up, though the dryness was a bit taxing. Now, she toned her sense of hearing and worked to focus on the smells. Gurgle. Her stomach was loooooud today. It didn't help that she seemed to nearing a string of eateries and the smells were exploding in her face. "I think I need some food," she sighed as she wandered around.

The next step was to figure out what she wanted. It was hot, so something cool would be good to eat. Maybe a sandwich? Yes, a sandwich was probably going to be the best bet. She sniffled at the air, closing her eyes to help with her focus. Her tiny frame shifted from side to side as her weight moved from one foot to the other. Sachi opened her eyes, the blue-green hue flickering brightly in the sunlight as she focused on a shop. As she walked in, she had found a small deli with a gleeful smile. "My nose didn't fail me!" she giggled as the shopkeeper blinked at her. With a chuckle and a smile, she gave her order and patiently waited for her food. Once she had that, she waved in thanks and headed outside. The weather was just too nice to not enjoy. But where to sit?

Sachi looked around and gave a twitch of an ear at the sound of water trickling. From a fountain. That would likely be a nice spot to sit. She wandered around, looking for the source of the sound as she munched on her sandwich. When she finally found it, she spotted a woman that was soaked talking to a young man. She tilted her head and looked over the two. They both seemed to be ninja from Konoha, so maybe she could chat with them about chakra. Her lips broke out into a smile and her eyes grew wide with excitement. Careful steps, aiming to not be too quiet, carried her over to the two. With her warm smile, she stopped a decent distance from the two in case they needed space. "Hi there, mind if I join you folks?" her voice was cheery as she waved at them with her free hand.
NameVillageRankTeam
Nomura, SachikoHeartAkibushi (D-Rank)NA

hobnob

Lunchtime

Post by hobnob » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:27 pm

Noeru was led asleep on one of the benches by the great fountain. He had a late night stroll, sat on this bench and never made it home. It was a combination of fatigue and the late night that caused him to still be asleep at this time of the day. But he did not remain asleep for long.

His dark eyes glimpsed the bright blue skies after hearing a growling sound coming from a nearby bench. For a moment the teen thought there was a wild animal on the loose, prowling the streets on Konoha. The Senju casually looked over in the direction only to see a young lad sat there, his features and smell told him enough to know he was a Senju. A chuckle escaped his lips as he watched the young woman make her way over to the lad. He couldn’t help but to listen to the interaction. And casually without meaning to chip in to give the lad some courage. ’Go on lad…’ he mumbled. It was very quiet, but he hoped he would have made out what was said.

His body remained on the bench with one arm hanging off of it, touching the ground. This was going to be a lazy day, and his pyjama-like outfit spoke plenty of his attitude toward the day. Hoody, joggers, and low cut ninja sandals, all in black. The hoody was up and over his eyes. He was ready to do nothing.
KonohagakureShow
Senju, Noeru - Chuunin - A-Rank
IwagakureShow
Fukusha Kurai - Genin - D-Rank
KumogakureShow
Igarashi Ryoto - Genin - D Rank
SunagakureShow
Ikigai, Itoshii - Genin - D Rank - #C2B280

HotelBravo

Lunchtime

Post by HotelBravo » Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:05 am

”Call me Nakano.” She smiled as she took his hand and shook it. He had a strong grip. Another promising young genin for Konoha. They must be pleased at the results of the recent turn out. As she released her grip they were suddenly accompanied by someone else. A boy on a bench - perhaps he hadn’t meant for his mumble to be overheard. Now that Nakano saw him reclining she couldn’t help but feel that had a very cool look time. A certain - organized - quality. Nakano waved him over. The More men, the better in her opinion.

A girl, she was smaller than Nakano, and her skin looked like it had tanned under the sun. She looked rather casual in clothing choice. No village symbol so she wasn’t a shinobi. A civilian perhaps? With skin like that maybe she was a farmer or something, clearly she spent a lot more time outdoors than your garden variety. Nakano glanced into the girl’s hand and saw her food. ”Sure, but the real question is are you going to share?” Nakano was particularly hungry herself, but she figured she’d tease the girl a bit since her new acquaintance Sasuke’s stomach was growling like a savage animal.

Nakano had to admit to herself that she wasn’t nearly as attracted to the smooth lines that built this girl’s profile, and in a way that was something of a disappointment to her. Still that isn’t to say she wasn't charming in other ways, it was enough that Nakano could maybe get creative. For Nakano, well, she could live with that. Women tended to be a bit harder to tease, but well maybe she was up for a challenge. ”Give me just a second cutie, let me grab my sandals.” Nakano stepped out of the fountain and picked up her sandals before wandering back around to the duo. She pulled her sandals back on. ”Now then, why don’t you show us where you picked up that delicacy? I was just thinking since we have two girls and two guys why don’t we have a double date?. she gave a mischievous wink.

Sasuke Satoshi

Lunchtime

Post by Sasuke Satoshi » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:00 pm

Sasuke was still hungry, but he was more so pleased to have some company. Nakano seemed like a nice enough woman, and Sasuke found her easy on the eyes. He shook her hand firmly and gave her a charming smile. Sasuke was no ladies man, but he was pretty sure Nakano found something interesting about him.

When the new girl arrived with sandwich in hand Sasuke's stomach gave out another gurgle. Her sandwich looked delicious. Sasuke noted that she was definitely not from Konoha. She had a foreign, exotic vibe and Sasuke immediately appreciated that. Throughout his travels the chunin spent much time in minor countries, hunting spirits of nature. To see someone traveling to his village was a nice change of pace.

Sasuke waved to the girl with the sandwich and wiggled his eyebrows, as if to say come here.

As Sasuke's eyebrows did the caterpillar crawl he caught sight of someone sleeping on a bench. It was a young man, and he looked familiar. Sasuke could tell he was a Senju, in fact he barely recognized him from around the vvillage. When the man spoke Sasuke called out in reply, "I appreciate that."

Nakano had the wonderful idea for a double date, and Sasuke was most obliged. He was hungry for one, and for two the chunin found it thrilling to be in the company of beautiful females. "I should wear jewelry.." Sasuke thought to himself as he mulled over Nakano's request. It had never occurred to him that he was so enamored with the idea of looking good in public.

Sasuke nodded his head to Nakano's suggestion. "That sounds great." Sasuke's stomach was still occasionally gurgling.

chocochipgamer

Lunchtime

Post by chocochipgamer » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:13 pm

She blinked a few times at Nakano's words and a very light blush crossed her cheeks. "Uhh, no offense, but, uh, I can, uh," she scratched her head nervously. "I can show you were I got the sandwich, at least." Her eyes darted around as she realized something. She'd been following her ears and barely remembered where she had come from. 'Aw, crap,' she thought to herself. The young man, she thought she heard him introduce himself as Sasuke, spoke as well. Then there was another voice. Well, no other way to meet new people than to jump into the deep end, right? She turned on her heels and eyed the surroundings. Her nose gave a faint twitch as she closed her eyes and tried to retrace her steps.

"I'm Sachi, from Tea Country. I figured I'd visit here since our countries have a strong relationship," her voice was warm and slightly spirited. She pointed a thumb in the general direction she had come from. Her eyes fell to the young man lying on the bench, realizing that's where the last voice had come from before people started noticing her arrival. He seemed far more laid back than anyone should really be, but it was kind of nice to see around here. To her, it almost meant things were just that safe.
NameVillageRankTeam

HotelBravo

Lunchtime

Post by HotelBravo » Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:31 am

The other boy didn’t seem interested. Well whatever more for her. She turned back to the other two guests present. It was unfortunate because the young man on the bench had something of an experienced quality and it would have been worth the time to learn something from him. ”Nice to Meet you Sachi from Tea Country. My name is Nakano.” Nakano glanced in the general direction that Sachi had gestured and looked back at Sasuke. ”Hm… That way huh? Well why don’t we mosey on over? So…Have you seen anything that perhaps you like here in Konoha so far?” She would wait for her companions to move and would move together as a group with them? Nakano paused suddenly dead in her tracks as a sudden bolt of realization seemed to strike her. ”Ah! I didn’t even introduce my friend here. Sachi of the Tea Country, this is Sasuke of Konoha.” She gestured towards Sasuke and then back to Sachi. ”I hope we can get along!”

”Well Sachi of the Tea country, I hear that your people are rather famous with their sword skills. Is that really true? How do you think us shinobi in Konoha compare?” Nakano asked despite knowing full well that the height of what it meant to be a ninja and what it meant to be a samurai were summits that she had come nowhere near reaching. Neither had either of these little ones guessing by how lax they were with their guards even in the hidden village of Konoha. One never knew where the monsters were hiding. Nakano could feel the one she kept in her mind - not a spirit or a genma or a tailed beast but simply her desires. Yes. Those desires had a time and place and right now she wasn’t given leave to satisfy them, much to her own disappointment.

Sasuke Satoshi

Lunchtime

Post by Sasuke Satoshi » Tue May 02, 2023 8:13 pm

Sasuke was grinning wildly as the conversation carried on. He stayed close to the group and mostly listened. When Nakano introduced Sasuke to Sachi he gave a polite bow.

As Nakano had mentioned Tea country was world renowned for their mastery of the blade. Sasuke had the pleasure on more than one occasion to practice with swordsman from Tea Country. In his travels he had met a few who camped with him, and to say samurai were unlike ninja was putting it mildly. The way they stood in battle was so different, their stance and how they maneuvered across the field with an iron blade. It was truly impressive.

Sasuke was in fact a swordsman. Though he didn't have any skill in the Tea Countries style, he had been handed down a style of swordsmanship from a ninja in Konoha.

The White Demon Slaying Style was a model of swordsmanship that many ninja had adopted. Categorized by cleaving strikes and excellent close quarters footwork the White Demon Slaying style was predominantly used with one hand.

Sasuke knew his art paled in comparison with Tea's. He didn't say anything though and just listened. His stomach was beginning to clench. He was hungry.

chocochipgamer

Lunchtime

Post by chocochipgamer » Fri May 05, 2023 12:25 pm

“Nice to meet you Nakano,” she gave a polite bow of her head. “And you, Sasuke,” another bow of her head. She definitely noted the sound of the young man’s stomach and pushed herself to find the shop a little faster than just a standard mosey. Her nose and ears twitched as she looked around, trying to recall the turns she made. Mindlessly, she had wrapped the sandwich in the deli paper, trying to pull her focus away before finishing the meal. After a moment of thought and processing everything, she pointed a thumb down a street and began walking in that direction.

She took the other woman’s question to heart and pondered how she wanted to answer. “To be honest, I’m not too familiar with Konoha ninja beyond a few passing interactions and books. I would assume, while our styles both use swords, they’re very different and probably hard to compare.” Sachi half paused at an intersection before turning again. Considering the two were hungry and interested in talking, she only sort of made a point to make sure they were still following. She smirked and offered a light chuckle, “Now that I think about it, you two are the first Konoha ninja I’ve actually talked to.”

With that, she turned once more and found the shop a few store fronts away. “Ta da!” Her arms opened wide in a grandiose gesture, a shallow bow at the waist, and a goofy grin. “Now, while I wait for you guys to grab some grub, I’m going to finish my own sammich,” she smiled and unwrapped her sandwich. She took a bite as she sat on a bench across the street with a smile, kicking her feet back and forth as she was just a touch too short for them to touch the ground completely when sitting all the way back.
NameVillageRankTeam

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”