Training for the future

MimokaHyuuga

Training for the future

Post by MimokaHyuuga » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:52 am

For awhile Mimoka hadn’t concerned herself much with the village politics or the doings of shinobi, if her family had its way she would have already been wed by her 18th birthday to give birth to a new generation of Hyuuga and so she abandoned such topics to focus solely on her training, an effort she was glad paid off as she could now willingly use the Byakugan unlike before.

But now that her training was complete in one sense she still had so much more training to be done if she wanted to get stronger, especially now that she was a genin and there would likely be only stronger other shinobi to face, or maybe strong individuals period, she had no idea what the future held. Regardless as a village shinobi now she needed to know what was going on and to that end she caught up on the news within the last few months, as much as she wanted it ignore it she could not completely block out the news of the war but to her surprise two fire nation allied individuals were missing in action, one was a prince of the fire country! Reading through Mimoka knew she was powerless to do anything about that, no..all she could do was keep learning and getting stronger!

She needed battle experience now, her training centralized around taijutsu and using her elemental control to enchance her style but how did it work on the field? She needed to know. Spending a few hours that day Mimoka did a little arts & craft project making fliers that read simply, “I’m Mimoka Hyuuga, a genin! I want someone to spar so come meet me on the training grounds so we can grow stronger together!” She was a bit of an idiot socially so she just went with honesty instead hoping someone would eventually come.
Hyuuga, Mimoka Konaha GeninN/A

HotelBravo

Training for the future

Post by HotelBravo » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:03 pm

Nakano was relatively sure that this was the second time she had seen a genin put up fliers for a spar. The curvy woman, also a genin, stopped and tore one of the fliers off of a telephone pole as she looked on amused. Mimoka Hyuuga. Oh that was a familiar name, wasn’t that Takeshi’s cousin that she had met at the onsen, albeit it briefly. She couldn’t help but wonder why the excitable Hyuuga branch member would need to look outside of the clan for support when she had the entire clan to spar with. It could be a situation like Takeshi, where a half-blood or otherwise weaker clan lineage meant she didn’t get as much support from the Hyuuga. It was a shame really, but an opportunity for Nakano. ”I may just take you up on that offer then dear.” she said to herself as she looked at the flier. It wouldn’t be a bad opportunity to match her talents against one of the Hyuuga’s infamous Byakugan. If she could fool those bloodline blessed eyes with some genjutsu that would be a great achievement wouldn’t it? With a smirk on her face she headed back home to resupply her weaponry before making her way to the training grounds at the allotted time.

Nakano was wearing her usual fair, a dark long sleeved turtle neck that clung to her curves. Her shinobi headband was worn like a belt around her waist and a pair of green hakama tucked into standard issue sandals. A Hip pouch was on her back and a shuriken holster was on her thigh. Her hair was cut in a bob style, and her clothes followed her curves revealing her to be a woman formed of heavy curves; wide hips and large breasts. This did mean that she had to wear special gear to live an active life - like right now her heavy duty sports bra with a metal wire frame, it was tight on her chest beneath her turtleneck but it helped keep the ladies in check when moving quickly, and plus it gave her the support she needed. She arrived at the Konoha training field that Mimoka had specified.

Like many of Konoha’s training fields, it was less a field and more a dense forest with a variety of terrain. A pond, dense trees, and the occasional crater where jutsu had been used for training before this one. Nakano imagined that there was plenty of shuriken and kunai as well that had been lost to the dense trees. Hm. Well here she was, but where was Mimoka?

”Hyuuga-san are you here?” she placed her hands to her mouth and shouted. She could use her sensory jutsu, but it was a bit early for that, besides for a spar she wanted to start with as much chakra as she could.
Last edited by HotelBravo on Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MimokaHyuuga

Training for the future

Post by MimokaHyuuga » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:11 am

Mimoka after placing her last flier had gripped her hands tightly and made a silent wish that somehow today she was going to attract someone moderately skilled to really test her! Wishing hopefully Mimoka wanted to waste no time and gave a sly coinfident smile to no one in particular as she began her travel to the training grounds.

The training ground of Konoha was what Mimoka described, as a wonderland! Although many clans usually trained younger members aside each other, Mimoka lost her partner due to her inability to keep up without her Byakugan unlocked yet, so for a talentless one such as herself all she could do was come to the training grounds and fight whoever she crossed, gaining experience little by little with her practical training, that's how she has done it up until now for the last few years, no need to change it now!

Arriving at the training grounds which was essentially a large forest, Mimoka leaped from the ground to a low branch and then ascended to the higher branches as she made her way through the forest, her hands hidden inside the length of her sleeves purposely as she had fun simply just by moving around the forest as freely as she did but eventually decided to see how many laps she could make around before someone came!

Luckily after about her 2nd lap around a small section of the forest she heard a distinct female voice call out to a “Hyuuga” that sounded familiar, remembering her flier she assumed she was the Hyuuga the voice was referring to and decided to make her way to it. Without trying to sneak up on the voice Mimoka leapt on a nearby branch on a tree that made her visible as she looked down to see that she was. in fact right and the voice sounded familiar. “Err..” Mimoka paused, the voice was familiar but the name, oh gosh she couldn’t remember her name!! “You’re familiar but..who are you again~? Wait, sorry let me start over, I’m Hyuuga-San I guess, but you can call me Mimoka if you want. You’re cousin Takeshi's friend I’m I right?” She said, laying part of her body weight against the thick of the tree.

Mimoka outfit was one of simple means especially as one not favored by the clan, a plain long silk light green shirt, a thicker coat that was a darker green with a white edging, the coat had a top opening that pushed her cleavage up in a way to give it the needed support for her budding chest, the coat itself secured by a brown sash tightened around her waist keeping the coat in place, and a pair of black shinobi pants and boots. Absolutely no fashion sense.
Hyuuga, Mimoka Konaha GeninN/A

HotelBravo

Training for the future

Post by HotelBravo » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:31 am

”Alright then Mimoka - and that's right, I’m Takeshi’s /friend/.” She left an odd emphasis on friend as she wasn’t sure what her relationship was yet with the pretty Hyuuga man. Was it something more, or was it a one night stand? She found her thoughts drifting towards him and she felt a sort of disappointment in herself as she considered that she would never be able to reciprocate, and in a wistful manner she felt like it was practically a shame. No - now wasn’t the time to think about him though. She examined Mimoka a bit more thoroughly, Nakano’s medically trained eyes taking in the flush in her cheeks, sweat, and the way she spoke between breath - Mimoka had been working out already it would seem. ”My name is Nakano.I really must have an eye for Hyuugas, because you are simply charming.” Nakano said after she had a moment to drink Mimoka in. Pretty and perfect pale skin, it was a sin to be in the sunlight with skin as pretty as hers, and those milky white eyes - exotic.

”I know you asked to do some sparring, but perhaps we could meet up a bit later? Perhaps for some tea?” She tempted. Hyuugas were proper, they liked tea right? ”Give me just a second before we start - let me stretch a bit.” She proceeded to stretch her hamstrings and then her calves. This was followed by a lunging spinal stretch. ”Hopefully you’ll go easy on little old me, I’m just a genin, and not particularly gifted.” She said in a faux pout. She stood up and did a few side bend stretches followed by stretching her arms and back. ”There we go. I hope you don’t mind. I've been thinking about practicing some new jutsu and I’d like to try them out in this spar, if you think you’re up for it.”

Nakano, finished with her stretches, stepped 10 paces away from Mimoka and the squatted into a fighting position, her hands nearly pressed together to form the first seal. Yes, she wasn’t much of a taijutsu fighter, and honestly this whole fighting fair in a spar wasn’t really her style - but it was an opportunity none the less to ingratiate herself to yet another Hyuuga which might make things with Takeshi go easier for her. ”I really need to do something about all these dirty thoughts.” she commented mostly to herself, and just under her breath.

”Alright! Just say when Mimoka-chan.”
Last edited by HotelBravo on Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”