A Power Granted, A Curse Bequeathed

Hitoke, Ibuku and Awai, Fanho

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Post by Director » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:04 am

phpBB [video] Fanho stood in the village as his fingers rapped on the jar that sealed one of the fabled Genma beasts within. He stared hard at the jar as he focused his chakra within seeing the beast lie dormant. Luckily for him the beast was a quiet one, the quiet, and most peaceful out of all the genma. It hardly put up a fight being moved from one jar to the next. Next to the spirit was a scroll that detailed Tenkujutsu secrets for sealing a spirit within a host. It required an immense amount of chakra, that of which Fanho could scrounge up with his ability, however he'd rely on the trusty ANBU corps for their patience and ninja energy. Lest something bad occur during the sealing and leave Fanho unable to tame the beast. He had to be prepped for the worst outcome.

The decision was not an easy one reached, who to seal the cursed spirit inside of. For it had to be someone compatible, and all the older aged shinobi were not. It seemed to gravitate towards the younger generation. The spirits saw them as more malleable, as did the council making them prime targets for molding into a weapon or a fine shinobi. The Hokage's face cringed as the thought crossed his mind at that idea. To think of one's existence as a mere advantage against others. Even though he knew the council recognized the poor trauma a soul would have to endure, even Fanho himself couldn't empathize with that kind of existence. Only one person in the village could Sarutobi, Taiga. Whom which he felt he could dutifully assign the task to keep watch and lead the new jinchuriki host.

However, Fanho aimed to play a role as well guiding, mentoring, and all around being there for him. Something Taiga unfortunately never got the chance to have with Takeo before his untimely death. The Hokage nodded as the decision was final, Hitoke, Ibuku was the most compatible host candidate in all the village. However, Fanho would give him a chance to back out. Much to the chagrin of the council. Their usual dealings being done with ANBU black ops regarding the Jinchuriki. Fanho felt it was best the hosts took their lives into their own hands and made the decision.

The Awai picked up the jar and tucked it under his arm as he stepped out onto the Hokage's balcony over looking the village. Fanho looked over his shoulder at the village map squinting as he focused his vision, "Ah, that district." In a flash of purple swirling chakra, space opened up around Fanho was he was instantly transported before the house of Hitoke, Ibuku. A freshly graduated Genin who had his life ahead of him. An orphan who graduated on his own merit sadly unshackled by a family. Fanho frowned at the idea of upturning this kids life with this genma after all he had been through, but he at least had to ask and assure him that he'd be given support and care he needed. The Awai dressed in nothing but his usual attire of a black t-shirt, white hakama pants, and black martial slips. The Hokage unceremoniously knocked on the door, free of all garbage tradition that would've just weighed him down awaiting for Ibuku to answer the door.
Last edited by Director on Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

FluffyGinja
User flair: Former Suna OOC

Post by FluffyGinja » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:21 am

Since he had graduated from the academy, Ibuku had spent most of his time outside and today was no exception. He was calmly sitting outside of the group home he lived in, staring down at the dirt in mostly idle boredom. His current fascination was watching ants that steadily marched along. There was a brief moment of pause as he heard a knock at the door, standing up and dusting himself off before moving from the side of the home towards the front and into view now. For a brief second, there was surprise on his face as he saw who was standing there. A notable figure, one that most shinobi of the village and even most civilians would be able to pick out of a crowd without hesitation. "Hokaga-sama... they aren't home right now, out for a walk and the others are in... school." He paused a few times as if to think about exactly what he was saying, or to debate whether it was important enough. He didn't think the Hokage was here for him at all and frankly, it was a strange thing to see him at all at this moment.

"I can... take a message if need be..." There was a moment of quiet now as he examined the man who led the village. Under his arm was a strange looking jar, one that looked both unassuming and yet simultaneously important since of who was holding it. As he went to take a step closer, he found his feet hesitating. Something about that jar rang in his head. Like there was a reason it was here... and there was a reason why he swore he could hear a voice for all but a brief moment.
Hitoke, Ibuku - Genin - Konohagakure No Sato - #00A5DB
Ogata Amiya - B Rank - Iwagakure No Sato - slategrey

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Director » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:31 pm

Fanho stood on his tippy toes as he looked behind Ibuku before scratching his head making sure the coast was clear. He looked down at Ibuku after checking around them, “Why don’t you lock up the house and take a walk with me. If they ask you can say duty calls as a cop out.” The Hokage flashed a playful grin as he stepped down to the end of the porch letting Ibuku lock up the house as he patiently teeter totted on the balls of his feet to the heel whistling to himself, hands tucked in his pockets. As soon as Ibuku finished and joined him, Fanho would use the arm not carry the pot to grab Ibuku by the shoulder. “Let’s get this show on the road, by walking I meant a more convenient method of travel. You don’t get teleportation sickness right?”

In a flash the two would be on-top of the Hokage’s monument, Fanho’s own face yet to be emblazoned on the rock. Due to the long line of Hokage’s they only used the last five on the rock, the rest were cherished in a hall of portraits down near the Hokage’s office.

As the two stood up on the monument Fanho walked forward dangling his feet off the edge of Takeo’s forehead looking out over the village. “I guess I won’t dilly dally anymore, you have a right to know what this is about. Its not everyday the Hokage comes and kidnaps you.” He chewed his tongue as he thought to himself on how to communicate this without pressuring Ibuku into it, it was the last thing he wanted to do, thrust upon him some new responsibility that would most certainly put a lot on his shoulders.

Fanho looked at Ibuku over his round mirrored purple sunglasses, his blue eyes piercing through Ibuku.

“What do you know of the ten genma Ibuku?”
Last edited by Director on Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

FluffyGinja

Post by FluffyGinja » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:35 pm

Especially since this was the Hokage, it was odd how casual his demeanor was. The young teenager had been taught manners and used them as directed but the way he was being spoken to in this moment made him feel a little off-guard. Before he could get in a word in, almost as soon as he had made sure the door was secure, he found a hand on his shoulder and a sudden rush. It made him momentarily uncomfortable, his stomach tightening for a brief second, before he let out a few short coughs to relieve that pressure that has built up from the sudden shift in movement. The new location was a view he had scene a few times, the stone under them familiar and comforting in its own strange way. He had went to open his mouth, but he found Fanho going to speak once more and remained silent and listening.

The words that followed seemed to confuse him for a moment. He didn't know there were ten... he could assume but being told outright that there were ten of these phantom beasts caused pause in him if only for a brief moment. "I didn't know there were ten... I was taught about the ones here in the village... well, the one. Sarutobi-sama and the one he possesses, but the former one is gone, isn't it... at least that what I heard in the academy." The way he paused on occasion gave away the idea that he thought a lot before he spoke as if he wanted to say something the right way instead of the way that came to mind first. That is when he asked outright without seeming to think.

"Is the jar related to them... are you choosing me?"
Last edited by FluffyGinja on Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Director » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:18 pm

He watched as Ibuku thought hard, choosing his words carefully coming around to what was being asked. He could see the gears and wheels work in Ibuku's head piecing together the questions Fanho asked, the privacy chosen, the jar, and connecting the dots with rumors he had heard spoken. Fanho held out the jar before himself balancing it on one finger precariously over the edge of the monument. The Hokage's legs dangled and kicked in rhythm atop Takeo's forehead, the jar being perfectly balanced on the end of his finger always threatening to topple over to the massive drop before them.

"Each village has two, they're older than the villages themselves. I well... I got the one we had back. Problem is for a genma to truly be something we can control and take advantage of, you need a host." Fanho popped the jar high in the air before catching it, following through with another throw as if tossing any old ball in the air and playing catch with one's self. He turned his gaze towards the village at large before continuing. "Well there's no real easy way to say this, and I don't want to influence you in any pushy way. This is a large burden. To some a curse even," his thoughts drifted towards Masami's untimely death, Mino's outburst of rage, Taiga's predecessor's untimely demise due to the burden of such power, and the other stories he heard whispers of from other villages regarding theirs. He reflected a minute letting a beat pass as he breathed in and let it out. "But you're compatible with the genma. There's no shame in hating the idea."

Fanho made a long whistle as he catched the pot gripping it in his fist tight. Aturasu gone and now a different spirit in its place. A higher form, imbued with the experiences, memories, and history of the genma before it. Aturasu was now Shizen, how odd reincarnation was for these spirits on a completely different plane of existence compared to everyone else. Did the spirits even retain the memories of their past jinchuriki? After all such a fusion had to do something to the spirit and human psyche. Until those secrets unraveled what were those few mortals here to do about these spirits? Other than seal them for their powers or keep them locked up forever, who knew.

The Hokage shrugged as he turned his attention back to Ibuku his blue eyes glaring at the boy.

"I think you know what that means, so I gotta ask, are you in or are you out?"

FluffyGinja

Post by FluffyGinja » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:20 am

The thoughts that came to the surface of Ibuku's mind were quickly dismissed, as if to remind him that he could simply think. One of the spirits that the village possessed that he knew was older than the village. It was clear from how this was being handled that the decision was more on Ibuku than it was on anyone else. A long term commitment that he'd have to fully embrace. Another being living alongside him, practically next to the very essence that made him... him. Fanho could easily see that the young teen was mulling it over to the point of idly pacing back and forth and mildly gesturing with his hand in a fashion that suggested he was weighing the pros and cons. That was when there was a thought that almost floored Ibuku. One that caught him well and truly in a spot that hurt. "It... would be... something I have?" The way he spoke, it was one of those moments of wonder combined with a slight hint of desperation.

Something all his own, not from someone else, not being passed down to him. At least, not the very same as someone else from what he gathered. It was truly something he'd get to keep. It was a selfish thought, certainly but... how he grew up, he yearned to simply have something all his own, even if it came with a cost. Some place his own, some... He found the slight hint of tears in his eyes had caught him and he rubbed his face with his palms briefly. "I... accept."

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Director » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:03 pm

The Awai swung his feet around as he spun to turn his whole body to face Ibuku. His eyes darted as Ibuku paced back and forth, parsing the thoughts that weighed his mind. It was like watching a tennis match, but only one player against himself. He'd serve the ball, toss it into the other court before sprinting back to the other side to swat it away, and slowly one side began to take over before Ibuku stopped on one side of his pacing. Apparently moved to tears as Fanho could hear the realization in his voice, the twinkles in the corners of his eyes from tears preparing to overflow the dam.

The Hokage stood up as he palmed the jar tucking it back safely under his arm before walking over to Ibuku and nodding to him. "It would be a responsibility entrusted to you, but it would be yours. After all, why give you something if it wasn't really yours or if I couldn't trust you?" Fanho flashed a toothy grin and stuck his tongue out as he tossed the pot up in the air towards Ibuku to catch. He'd feel the weight of the pot be immense, like that of a large bag of gravel in such a tiny almost flower pot like structure wrapped up with fuuinjutsu that pulsed in his hands. The chakra could be felt, sensory skills or not, it was apparent that's what this vessel contained when seen up close.

Fanho looked over his shoulder back at the village towards Ibuku's house before looking at Ibuku with a cocked head. "Got like an hour to spend away from home? Actually don't answer that, I'll send someone over to the house in-case someone comes by and asks." With a single hand seal, a seal somewhere in the village went off before the awaiting shinobi signifying an order to do whatever Fanho's mind inscribed on the seal. A useful order delivery tool courtesy of the Yamanaka and Fanho's fuuinjutsu skills working together.

He walked over to Ibuku as he placed his hand back on his shoulder, this time without warning teleporting immediately into the bowels of the village. The ANBU's sacred halls in which they'd store the pot if they hadn't had a host lined up. Within the room seals lined the wall reinforcing the strength, blocking sensory inside, and Ibuku would feel an immense pressure on himself as if his chakra was actively being suppressed by the walls. A security measure requisite Fanho put in place, suppressing another's chakra signature made the sealing easier he found. In the middle a wooden bench sat, about waist high, and long enough to fit any not giant sized person.

Fanho shot a finger gun at the bench, "Take a seat and hold onto that pot. Now how this will work is I'll put you under, and then we'll begin the sealing process. Any questions before we begin?" He would walk with Ibuku to the bench, hands tucked into his pockets as he would listen for any questions or concerns Ibuku might have before going through this procedure. At any point Ibuku wanted to back out, this would be the time.

"Now I do want you to understand before we start, this process is permanent. There's no technique in existence I know of to segment spirit and human once they're sealed together." He'd let Ibuku get out any concerns and worries that plagued his mind. Letting the boy have a brief moment of seriousness and sincerity before Fanho added to the tail end of the conversation, "Well not withstanding my genius doth inspire me to come up with a solution per say." He'd flash a smile at Ibuku.
Last edited by Director on Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FluffyGinja

Post by FluffyGinja » Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:49 pm

When the jar was tossed to him, Ibuku felt a sudden tenseness as he reached forward and drew the object towards his chest to make sure it landed carefully. One of those pulses of chakra caught him briefly off guard and he swore he could see a... Thing... Inside of his mind. A concept, an idea, a figure and an ideal. Sensory overload was an accurate word to describe what he felt in this moment and it was evident in how he seemed to almost clutch at the small pot and not want to release it easily. Especially as he felt himself being suddenly teleported once again. A weight blanketed his whole body unlike anything he had felt before. His eyes flicked around the room in a way to show curiosity and it weirdly felt cold down here. Sterile and away from the outside world. At least there was a wooden bench that he could take a seat onto and hold onto the pot a little less tightly than before.

Before he could ask a question, there was a pause in his own voice and he nodded in response to the fact that this was going to be permanent. "Will... Something about me change? Like... Who I am?" He asked quietly as he looked towards the jar in his grasp, as of the answer might even come from the object.
Last edited by FluffyGinja on Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Director » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:59 pm

Fanho ruffled Ibuku's hair as he sat down on the bench next to Ibuku leaning back as he looked at the jar and back to Ibuku. "You'll always be who you want to be. You'll still be Ibuku after this, I promise that much." He gave a reassuring nod. The Hokage sat with Ibuku in silence for a minute letting the air clear for a minute before snapping his fingers remembering something, "You will have two voices inside your head now. You can block it out though, you're the one in control really. Besides, this things fairly quiet, its not like the others, its fairly docile."

In a flash Fanho teleported a scroll to his hands as he scanned over it, in bold lettering at the top it read out, TENKUJUTSU TECHNIQUES TO CREATE A JINCHURIKI. The Hokage stood as he read over the scroll, a door opening at the end of the room as ANBU agents filtered in and began to take their place cross legged on either side of the room. While Fanho did have enough chakra to do the sealing alone, he needed to conserve much of it if this were to go wrong. He'd fight the genma and suppress it.

"Let me read the directions first and we'll get started. This is my first sealing after all." He cheekily said before completely seriously reading the scroll. Fanho held the instructions out in-front of him as he read it sticking his tongue in-between his lip as he furrowed his eyebrows staring hard at the scroll. After a few hard minutes a light bulb went off in Fanho's mind as he pointed a finger gun at Ibuku, "Oh you'll need to be asleep before we start. Let me put you to sleep real quick." With a quick soft blast of iijutsu lightly thumping Ibuku in the head, he'd find himself immediately unconscious as the jutsu anesthetic took place. He'd find himself in the depths of his unconscious alone for a brief moment as he slumped laying back on the table.
phpBB [video]
Fanho read the scroll intently studying the entwining of human souls and the genma. Decades of research, Konoha sealers notes, and rumors heard across the span of the world scrawled the scroll. Little notes scrawled on the side noted important information to keep in mind. The Hokage took a more serious tone and body language as his body relaxed, and a hum emanated from him as his brain processed the information. "Hmmm..."

Violently maroon chakra emanated from Fanho's body as it consumed himself, Ibuku, and the pot. For Ibuku he'd feel a warm shower embrace him in his unconscious state, shrouding, and covering him. As Fanho's chakra overtook Ibuku, he would then channel into the pot popping the lid as the genma's swirling chakra colors seeped out shrouding Ibuku's body as well. Ibuku would feel a slight discomfort, the feeling like something was tingling his skin all over, crawling, investigating, and looking into his own soul. Shizen the genma was fielding Ibuku, looking at him as not just a container, but looking at his soul.

Before Ibuku would stand the genma Shizen, face to face, and well orb to eye. Shizen didn't have a traditional facial structure, but looked as if a mokuton construct. Completely made out of wood with leaves and shrubbery growing atop its head. A single steel orb surrounded by vines comprised its head. Shizen looked down at Ibuku due to its towering size before shrinking down to a more reasonable size. A tall wise elderly adult, it walked to Ibuku now intruding on his consciousness. Shizen gently raised his hands as vines popped out of the darkness that was Ibuku's unconscious mind, the vines forming two chairs as Shizen sat down on his and gestured for Ibuku to sit on the one made for him.

While Ibuku got to greet and speak with the genma, Fanho focused on taming Shizen's chakra, it oddly resonating with his own, and feeling non-combative. Peaceful in a way, almost foreign compared to the feelings Fanho received from the other genma. This genma was an oddity, an outlier in a tier of god spirits that every waking day had a death wish for humans. It was simply existing getting a feel for its environment. The Awai waved his hand over Ibuku detecting good signals that the sealing was going well. The ANBU squad and Fanho would have to hold this formation for a while as the final sealing depended on if Ibuku would accept or reject Shizen.
Jutsu TrainedShow
416/500
*Ochiiru • [Jinchuuriki Creation]
S-rank Tenkujutsu
Prerequisite: 45 Control, Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu Concentration, (optional) multiple people
After doing the needed hand seals, while having the *Shizumeru • [Temporary Housing] of a spirit close by, the user will attempt to seal the spirit within a living host. By writing a seal onto the host, the spirit will then be sealed within the host. Users with less than 40 Chakra Pool who attempt to perform this jutsu will die after its completion. However if the user has additional help, they can use an additional person to supplement the Chakra Pool they do not have as long as the grand total equals 40 Chakra Pool.
Last edited by Director on Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

FluffyGinja

Post by FluffyGinja » Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:12 am

Ibuku simply sat there, watching the Hokage and taking in what was being said to him with a curious expression. Two beings, one body... Two souls, one purpose... He wasn't sure if he'd was ever going to be truly ready for such a thing. It hadn't even been a month since he exited the academy and yet, here he was... about to become an asset to the village with unknown power at his fingers if he had the heart to harness it and master it. While he didn't find Fanho as amusing as he appeared to find himself, the fact that the leader of this village was so carefree and calm made him remember that if something were to happen, hopefully it would be contained within the chamber here.

However, as he sat there, he watched shinobi enter the room. Masks adorned their faces, giving no hint to who they were. He knew vaguely of them, as they weren't a secret aside from the identity of the shinobi in question. ANBU were typically seen as the guards for the current Hokage and shown to be capable even if their leader far exceeded them all.

Before another thought crossed Ibuku's mind though, he looked towards Fanho when he had said something about being unconscious and soon, darkness overtook his vision and mind. In a void, he simply floated in the all quiet abyss, no thoughts, no words. Efficient, solemn nothingness. Soon though, he could see the figure before him clear as day. A titan of immense size, incalculable to his younger mind before it soon came down to his size and simply sat with him. Ibuku wishes words would grace the air and yet at the same time, there was never truly a need for them in the first place. The mindscape compensated. Fields stretched under them both, rolling plains, trees of the most vibrant green dotted the area. Far in the distance, changes of scenery, ranging from deserts to mountains to vast oceans. All laid free and open. A wordless question and an infinitely complex answer.

The young man stood up from his chair and stared out at the scene and stepped forward. There was a brief sensation of time passing. As if all an instant, he was somewhere else years later. The same scene but matured, stronger, confident. A world he had began to feel in touch with. It was no longer a series of unconnected land, but a network ready to be utilized for growth of itself. The lack of any input and yet it didn't falter. It simply needed a guiding hand to push it once in a while. His hand. Their hand... Both of their hand.

Once more, a question asked... But now a simpler answer was given. Ibuku took his seat back down and looked towards where the spirit had been seated. Now, instead, he saw himself. A twin in every sense and he swore that he could feel all his flaws, the small things that bothered him... and the ability for someone wiser than himself to allow him to embrace what should be and change what needs be.

Outside, Fanho could see Ibuku's chakra steadily combining with the spirit's. Vibrant colors swirled around, changing like the seasons before they settled into the current one. Along with this, a harsher sound. Crunching of what could be mistaken for bone and wood rang out. Twin antlers like a deer sprouting from the poor boy's skull, leaves and flowers covering them before it simply faded into the brilliance of a fall leaf shower and stayed that way. For once though, Fanho could see the small, quieter influences of Ibuku. Shizen was wise, without doubt but... Ibuku had a small flaw he hadn't even acknowledged that Shizen brought forth in a moment, showing with chakra the duality of nature. The violent and dangerous side of nature, wrath incarnate, one that roared for a moment as if to remind the humans that lived that it didn't need them to continue and Ibuku harbored this small hint of that same vengeance in him. Bitter and vicious and cold. Overly protective of what was his and what he cared for, but still all of these things.

Soon after though, it began to calm down and silence was graced once more... and Fanho was free to work and see how easily the bond was going after this initial meeting of souls, minds and thoughts.

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Director » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:15 am

Fanho watched as his chakra hummed, with Shizen's swirling Ibuku's body. It was interacting, feeling the boy out to see if he was compatible. The Hokage knew the two would be compatible, he could even smash the merger together if he wished, but it would be easier on both if they accepted one another. Ibuku was already open to the idea, but this would be the ultimate affirmation if Ibuku decided to let Shizen in. The two would interact and begin to interconnect, Ibuku's nature slowly changing to that of Shizen's.

The Hokage kept a firm grasp on the two not letting them intermix too quickly, balancing the flow, and letting it trickle in. From the notes he had read on spirit sealings, and the ancient scrolls he had found that previous tenkujutsu experts had left. He had pieced enough together to form his own theory on tenkujutsu use and spirit sealing. At least Shizen would be a different case than the others, a much more open spirit that wouldn't be as hostile to its host as say Sukairaa.

The Awai watched intently on Ibuku and Shizen's interaction, while he wasn't in the same mind space as the two watching. He did have an idea as to the conversation they were having based on the nature and interaction their chakra had. At this point the two had come together so close it'd be near impossible to pull them apart now if Ibuku decided to back out. They were on the crest of no-return, and as if on queue a violent surge had flared out, striking against Fanho's own trying to fight against the suppression.

Fanho furrowed his eyebrows as he sensed out, this wasn't a rejection of Shizen, but rather Shizen embracing the human rage within Ibuku with the wrath of nature and its sometimes necessary and spontaneous destructive existence. It struck against Fanho's own chakra before the Hokage simply reached out with his hand giving it a twist as if tightening his control stamping out the rebuke. Perhaps Shizen's protest against being sealed and trapped, truly nature personified.

As things calmed down they were far past the point of no-return at this stage. The two's chakra hummed harmoniously, and now they were indiscernible. Fanho looked at the ANBU agents as they sat cross legged, some of them breathing heavy now reaching their stamina reserves as they donated more than what was necessary. With a wave of the hand Fanho dismissed them as they walked out of the room in unison to take their rest. Their work was appreciated and now the time for rest arose. From here on out Fanho could stamp out any potential issues on his own. Save the ANBU agents strength for now.

Ibuku would feel himself start to arise, come back to consciousness as Fanho's suppression and chakra based anesthetic wore off. The Hokage would standby close watching Ibuku come to. The merging was done, he could come back to, continue his conversation with Shizen in his head, converse with Fanho and explain how he felt. Sure he could use his tenkujutsu skills to peer inside, but he had trust and faith in the good progress they had made so far everything would turn out just fine.
Jutsu TrainedShow
500/500
*Ochiiru • [Jinchuuriki Creation]
S-rank Tenkujutsu
Prerequisite: 45 Control, Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu Concentration, (optional) multiple people
After doing the needed hand seals, while having the *Shizumeru • [Temporary Housing] of a spirit close by, the user will attempt to seal the spirit within a living host. By writing a seal onto the host, the spirit will then be sealed within the host. Users with less than 40 Chakra Pool who attempt to perform this jutsu will die after its completion. However if the user has additional help, they can use an additional person to supplement the Chakra Pool they do not have as long as the grand total equals 40 Chakra Pool.

FluffyGinja

Post by FluffyGinja » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:28 pm

Ibuku was breathing steadily as he laid there. The experience was mentally exhausting and physically draining. He almost did not want to wake up but he felt the nudging in his mind to move and he slowly began to sit up. It was like having been in several fights and each slight movement made his body grumble in pain as he looked around. There was a new weight to his head that was noticeable and he'd see the Hokage standing there, seemingly waiting for him to move. "I... guess we... are on the same page?" He seemed a little surprised but he wasn't entirely inaccurate. Whatever the conversation was, he wasn't fully clear on. It was less a conversation and a sharing of emotions, desires, and fears without even speaking a single word.

Before Fanho could respond, Ibuku reached up and felt at his head, easily grasping at the antlers and the surprise on his face was hard to deny. He'd seemingly feel them up towards their points before going to stop and tilt his head. "I... this... Hmm... Does this... happen with all hosts of these... spirits? Are they each unique?"

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Director » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:41 am

The Hokage grinned as Ibuku came too, still himself, untraumatized, and well in good spirits about the changes. Such was life and this would at least make puberty seem like such a small part in Ibuku's life to boot. He nodded and listened as Ibuku confirmed the two had exchanged, well maybe not words but something that aligned their compatibility for the sealing. At least according to the Konoha records this was quite possibly the most easy sealing to have occurred. The rebirth of fusions really gave way to something unseen before with the genma. However, only time would tell if this supposed peaceful genma would last. Behind Fanho's gaze unbeknownst to Ibuku was a watchful eye in the event Fanho had to suppress the genma.

"Well, its different for each host depending on the genma. Taiga's makes his breath foggy all the time you'd think our perfect weather turned winter freeze." Fanho leaned in as he looked around the empty room to emphasize the secret he was about invite Ibuku in on. "Between you and me, I think its just cause his breath smells." Fanho pursed his lips together as he nodded with a humorous sense of confidence behind his words winking at Ibuku in confidence. Although he was starting to get the feeling Ibuku wasn't as big of a fan of his jokes, never-the-less he wasn't deterred in the slightest.

"It sounds like everything went well between you and Shizen. Though should you ever begin to feel odd, or strange pangs that you're not in-control you should come see me. I trust you though that you have this handled, and I know its not easy to undertake such a big responsibility like this. Thrusting this upon a fourteen year-old isn't what I'd like." Fanho's demeanor shifted into a much more serious one as he reached up and grasped his glasses that shielded the world from his gaze as he stripped them away looking direct to Ibuku.

"Myself and everyone in this village will dedicate time to training you. Help you harness this genma and help you grow as you get older and more experienced. We're also all here to help you should you need anything. My door is open, as well as Taiga Sarutobi's door, and the ANBU Black Ops leader." Fanho took a pause as he breathed deep and released the air in his lungs. Taking an unnoticed beat as his brain raced how to explain this new life to Ibuku. "You'll notice changes in your life, you'll be watched by ANBU until you've grown more skilled with Shizen. For your protection of course. You won't be allowed to leave Fire Country without myself or a Bannin escort. Jounin escort within Fire Country. However, you'll have a normal life for as long as I'm around, there will be minimal interference in what you want to do. You have my promise."

Fanho gave an affirmed nod and assuring smile, much different than his usual happy go-lucky one that plastered his face. With his serious beat passed, Fanho flicked his sunglasses back on as he bobbed over to Ibuku sitting next to him and placing a hand on his shoulder. The next instant they were located back outside of the group home. "Also, I'll give you the option to have an apartment of your own going forward. Completely bank rolled by myself. You can live on your own, have your own place with minimal interference. As for the group home I'm redirecting some rainy-day village funds to better the place, expand the housing, give it a proper basement, and entertainment amenities. Something I notice this place could use."

He patted Ibuku's shoulder as he leaned back on the bench outside of the group home crossing his ankles as he leaned his head back into his interlaced hands. "Any final questions?"

FluffyGinja

Post by FluffyGinja » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:09 am

While Ibuku listened to Fanho explain things and crack another joke, it was clear there was a lot of weight on his shoulders now. The village, who up to this point was mostly indifferent to him, now supported him. The thought of leaving Fire Country had not even occurred to him but knowing he could go with an escort was a refreshing sensation, liberating in its own way. His teachings in school has taught him of the recent history between the newly founded Heart Empire as well as their more long-term neighbors in Lightning Country and Wind Country. The thought of travel was something that seemed to spark Shizen's attention, which had been something Ibuku noticed. Less of a wanderlust and more of a want to experience, explore and grow. Even if Fanho gave him options to speak, he more simply nodded, listening and absorbing what was being said to him. It was going to be a lot of new life and experiences from here on out after all. He'd need time to adjust.

All the more was evident as another Teleportation occurred when his mind was occupied in thought, now back outside of the home he had known for so long. The offer that was presented to him wasn't just enticing, it was what he had wanted for years at this rate. "My own home sounds nice... Thank you, Hokage-sama... They deserve to have a nicer home as well... I'll go... Pack things up and speak to everyone when they get home. Hmmm... I..." Ibuku seemed to pause for a brief second before he nodded his head. "Is it... possible I can meet both Sarutobi-sama and the ANBU leader? So I can understand a little better what they are like and what... A strong host looks like?" He asked before noticing someone peeking out of the front door, one of the other kids that were likely just getting home. "I should... Go. Thank you, Hokage-sama."

With a few hesitant steps, Ibuku made his way back into the group home. Over the course of the evening, he spoke to everyone, packed his things and... for once felt a little bad about wanting to leave. These people had been kind to him and while he never truly saw them as parents, he wasn't sure why he'd choose to hesitate now that he was on the cusp of what he wanted. Eventually though, he found himself outside of the home and being escorted by an ANBU agent to his new dwelling. It was modest, bigger than he expected and furnished with what he had had before, albeit of a better quality and newer look. It was strange and he stood there in the doorway before stepping inside. Before he closed the door, he bowed politely to his escort and went to set what things he had down, moving towards a window he had... and he smiled slightly. "I should... get a plant..."

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”