A New Patron

King of Cats
User flair: DM for RP

A New Patron

Post by King of Cats » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:25 pm

Waking up early in the morning Shiroyasha was feeling extra sleepy. He was usually a tired guy but on this day he had the worst time getting out of bed. He sat on the edge of his queen sized mattress awith his head in his hands. His eyes felt puffy and he had a headache. Shiroyasha was miserable. It was normal to have a bad day every once in a while and Shiroyasha was having his. When he finally got out of bed he put a white t shirt on and changed his pants into his usual black slacks. He didn't have any socks on but the ninja was just going downstairs to get some coffee. He had decided that since he was having such a bad day he would try to rouse himself up with a nice breakfast from his favorite diner, Maruchan.

Maruchan was a little diner in the east end of Konoha's marketplace district. It often had guest cooks serving the patrons and Shiroyasha always had a fun time when he went there. The cooks prepared your food in an open faced kitchen where you can see them fry your eggs. It was really quite fancy and expensive but Shiroyasha had the money. Living with his parents he didn't have many bills and that meant he could splurge on occasions such as this one. With his coffee in hand Shiroyasha imagined what he would get for breakfast. Today he was thinking egg fried rice. Shiroyasha had his mind made up by the time he took his first sip of coffee and sat at the kitchen table day dreaming. His headache was suddenly gone, but Shiroyasha was very tired. He pounded his coffee with milk and headed back upstairs to his room to get ready for the day.

At his closet Shiroyasha grabbed his red over coat. It was a special gift from the Awai Clan for graduating the academy and Shiro wore it everywhere. The red coat was made out of thin red fabric with white cross on it. The Awai Cross represented the horizon from where light comes from, and Shiroyasha greatly respected his clans teachings. He threw the coat over his shoulders and left it unbuttoned. Not expecting any trouble he grabbed just two kunai and three shuriken, firmly securing them in his coats many specialized pockets. Shiroyasha brushed his hair in the mirror before leaving his room, he wanted to look good but he forgot to brush his teeth. He rushed out the door without telling his parents goodbye. They were still asleep together in their room.

Running as fast as he could Shiroyasha kicked off the tiredness from his eyes. Shiroyasha was a man of action and when he got the chance to cut free he was all about it.. He had quite a distance to run across the roof tops of Konoha, himself living in the southern residential district of Konoha. He made it in quick time though, Shiroyasha was fast. Before he knew the ninja was standing before Maruchan Diner with a smile and an empty belly. He walked in triumphantly.

The hostess greeted Shiroyasha and guided him to his seat in the middle of the diner. There was a small diner sitting in the middle of the diner and a chef was inside it surrpunded by people. The people would order, the chef would make it and they would chat over the meal. It was a nice experience and Shiroyasha was excited to get into it. He sat in his seat and waited patiently for the chef to address him.
Nara, Shiroyasha • Genin • Konohagakure no Sato
Kaguya, Renji • Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato
Hyuuga, Kokou • Jounin • Konohagakure no Sato
Takumi, Hiroshi • Jounin • Sunagakure no Sato
Shuryo, Roku • Harubushi • Heart Empire

Kabu

A New Patron

Post by Kabu » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:13 pm

"Why did I let the boss talk me into this? I think this might be a bit much for even me..."Inokara muttered under her breath as customers filed in, regulars and newcomers intrigued by their current event alike. She was naturally sociable and of course was used to interacting with customers from her usual work as a waitress but being surrounded with all eyes on her like this was new for her. Their usual chef had called in sick and the boss had appointed her as the replacement... citing something about getting her used to being in the public eye for when she opened her own business or even got promoted to Bannin, whichever came first. Frankly some part of her felt she was just being messed with but oh well.

She let out a sigh as she looked up at the clock, noting that it was time for breakfast. Right then, no time to be grumbling. I'll just be owed a favor later. she thought to herself, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath as she did. A moment later she opened her eyes, a perfected waitress'y smile on her face.

"Alright, one at a time hit me with your best shot." she spoke to the crowd, giving each customer a smile as she addressed them. It took a few minutes to get into the groove but she soon found herself multitasking with relative ease.

"Welcome, I am Yamanaka Inokara, most of our regulars know me as a waitress but today I'm doubling as chef as well." she spoke to Shiroyasha as she turned towards him. "So what can I get ya?'
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”