Sons of Anarchists

Trusted Grader

Sons of Anarchists

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:58 pm

Kitsui had been assigned a mission to tail someone named Jubei, said to be a child of some medicinal prodigy, he hadn't been given his last name, nor who the parent was as it was on a need-to-know basis. Frankly, it pissed Kitsui off, as he wasn't used to this lifestyle, he hated not knowing everything, and it left him feeling like he was nothing but a tool. Need-to-know basis... What the hell does that even mean? Why am I supposed to keep an eye on someone if I don't even know why they are a person of interest?

He scoffed as he put on his monkey mask, he pulled the hood over his head then lept out of the compound he was hiding in, his nose would guide him to the mystery man, and hopefully, he would find him in an area where he could at least pretend to be a normal kid. He wasn't a fan of being a black ops agent, he had been roped into this lifestyle when Shiroyasha had him tailing Takeshi.

Who would've thought that the lazy kid would be chosen for the Chuunin exam and then on top of that, the Root program? Mother did say I was talented... Father believed that I wouldn't be able to defend myself, hence why I got Shikon. Kitsui grunted as he looked over to his side and saw his dog, it was keeping up with him, if not inching ahead, he was happy that his father had brought him his dog for he wouldn't know who he would be without it.

The Inuzuka took pride in their pets and Kitsui wasn't that different, though now that they had joined the Root program they had to disguise the dog as it would be rather easy to point out that Kitsui was an agent if they could pinpoint his dog. So when they neared the edge of the forest and peered into the moving crowd, he would form a set of hand seals and transform Shikon into him, monkey mask and all.

While ironically Kitsui removed his robe and mask, "Sorry buddy, I need to move in closer. If he acts up, pretend to be me and scare us off okay?" Shikon nodded before vanishing into a puff of smoke, Kitsui lept down from the branch and began walking towards where he could scent Jubei, he would walk casually with his hands in his pockets until he "accidentally" bumped into him. "Whoa, sorry buddy."

MetaShow
Shikon - ~Beast-Man Form
C Rank Ninjutsu
A staple of the Inuzuka fighting style, the Beast-Man Form technique is utilized by the Ninken. By working in conjunction with its ninja companion, the canine familiar will transform itself into a copy of the clan member. This technique essentially turns the ninken into a clone temporarily, allowing it to perform the Taijutsu techniques of their Inuzuka partner.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Tsedas

Sons of Anarchists

Post by Tsedas » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:10 pm

The clouds rolled across the sky with splotches of blue visible through the vast breaks in the sea of shifting white. The breeze that blew through Konoha was liable to make anyone want to yearn to not be working or on duty. Perfect weather for training, better weather for a stroll and a read. Clutched within the hands of Takamori Jubei was a book, a piece written about some legendary yet fictional person from far off lands battling the evils of who cares. His eyes traced over each word on the page as he absorbed the knowledge of the tale of Zatoichi, the blind swordsman. He was so engrossed in the tale that he bumped into someone who apologized and he returned the exchange in kind.

"Apologies, should have been watching where I was going." Stated the young man, his eyes never leaving the page. It wasn't just the story he was engrossed by, it was his swordsmanship. He had a move that Jubei had been reading about called the 'Flash Cut'. It required further reading, but Jubei was certain from the description he could find a way to recreate this technique using his budding skills in battoujutsu. Looking up, he realized he'd kept walking and stopped, turning his head to look behind him at the person he'd bumped into.

"Huh? I'm sorry, did you need something from me?" Jubei asked, his green eyes almost a glow as clouds gathered and blotted out the sun, cloaking him in a veil of soft shadow that almost gave him a ghostly appearance for a moment until sunlight washed over his form once more.

Red Buster Gaming Youtube ||| Red Buster Gaming Twitch
Takamori Saigo - Konohagakure Banin - [color=#93DDDB]
Takamori Jubei - Konohagakure Genin - [color=#8B658B]
Enkouten Hisone - Iwagakure Special Jounin - [color=#E87511]
Ryousei Genkaku - Sungakure Jounin - [color=#BE4F62]
Retired CharactersShow
Akira - Kirigakure - Special Jounin - [color=#BE4F62]
Ishikawa Hanzo - Sunagakure Genin - Jinch - [color=navajowhite]
Tenjirou Shigekuni - Sunagakure Chuunin - [color=fuchsia]
Itazura Bokun - Sunagakure B-Rank MN - [color=#00C1B5]
Kutsuzawa Retsu - Iwagakure Sp Jounin - [color=#EF6B00]
Shiimu Mirai - Kirigakure Bannin - [color=navajowhite]
Kojima Nao - Kumogakure -Genin - [color=#A0522D]
Matsudaira Tokoha - Sunagakure - Jounin - [color=#ED2939]
Ishiguro Nui - Kumogakure Chuunin - [color=brown]
Awai Mariko - Konohagakure Chuunin - [color=#B2397F]
Jinrai Setsuko - Kumogakure Chuunin - [color=#D60270]
Toukai Mukade - Kirigakure Chuunin - [color=#8B7765]

Trusted Grader

Sons of Anarchists

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:20 am

Kitsui was taken back by the kids aloofness, he didn't seem to look up from his book at first, which caused the Inuzuka to clench his fist, he was pissed and felt that the kid disrespected him but quickly relaxed once he noticed that the kid stopped and put up an act as if he didn't really mind. "Oh, no worries." Kitsui waved his hands awkwardly and scratched the back of his head, his slit like eyes pierced the kids before he clearled his throat and began to "blush", this was just an act in order to appear more friendly.

"Eeeh, you... You don't happen to be Jubei do you?" The Inuzuka leaned in and whispered, he had narrowed his eyes as he wanted to appear a bit more mischievous, he knew that not a lot of people knew anything special about him, hell, the Inuzuka had no idea who the kid was until he was given the mission to tail him, in fact, he had been ordered to not interract with him but figured that since they were almost similar ages that he wouldn't realistically known that the kid was here to keep an eye on him.

"Shit, where are my manners. My name is Kitsui, of the Inuzuka clan. " He reached out to shake his hand then bowed, if Jubei was cold then he would wipe his hands on his pants and growl, but if he did salute him then he'd continue speaking. "I heard that you were a ninja like me, did you get assigned a cool team or are you one of those renagade kids that move about on your own." Kitsui chuckled, there were a handful of ninjas in Konoha that didn't seem to work well in teams so they were trained alone with a jounin, and seeing as Kitsui knew next to nothing about this kid, he figured that he could ask him and get the intel first person.

Alright, let's see what he says and work from there, I could probably pretend to be myself and maybe if things go right I could possibly try to challange him so I can get combat data from him as well... Don't interract with him my ass. Kitsui held in the chuckle as he smiled outwardly at Jubei, only time would tell where this mission would take him. The stalkers pet hid by the shadows and followed the duo at a distance that would almost make the tracker appear like a small black dot.

CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Tsedas

Sons of Anarchists

Post by Tsedas » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:14 pm

'He knows me name?' Jubei found that a bit odd as he wasn't sure he'd ever met the other boy before. The other boy introduced himself as an Inuzuka and Jubei tilted his head as his pale blonde locks shifted before noticing the hand being extended his way. Reaching out, Jubei took it and gave it a shake as his other hand snapped the book shut. Something was odd about this encounter but he remembered his father always seemed to notice people and watched them until they vanished into the world like ghosts. It always struck Jubei as strange when he was a child and his father never explained why those people caught his attention but they never approached like this. Still, this boy seemed real enough with their hands clasped in that moment.

"Not so much a renegade but the team I was apart of wasn't long lived either. I'm just focusing on training and tackling small jobs right now." He stated plainly in response to the question before gesturing to Kitsui, "And How did you know my name? I don't recall you in my classes and I know I don't have much of a name for myself being a Genin." Shifting the hand with the book, he slipped it away in his clothes as he was still dressed in the traditional style he'd come to enjoy. Garbed in white robes with black underlayers peaking out, the only thing that made him look less like some traditionally garbed country boy was the sword tucked into his obi.

"Also, don't Inuzuka usually have dogs or wolves or whatever? Where is yours?" Jubei asked as his glowing eyes seemed to shift around, trying to spot the wayward beastie that were known to follow the Inuzuka clan members about.

Retired CharactersShow

Trusted Grader

Sons of Anarchists

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:28 pm

Kitsui made mistake after mistake, this was why he was told NOT to approach him, for he lacked the proper training to be able to pretend correctly, he bit his tongue as he chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "Oooh, haha it was my cousin who had informed me about your existence, he said that you were a good student so I was just checking you out, you know, some people are meant to be leading others, and teaching them how to become better... I can't say that about you yet because I have a sneaking suspicion."

Saved it. Kitsui was too confident in himself, why did he give away his real name? Perhaps because he didn't want the kid to find him one day in the future with his mask down. "Oh haha, eeeh....damn it. he's at the daycare, I almost forgot where I had left him." Kitsui looked away as he couldn't maintain eye contact as he lied, another reason why he had been told to track him from a distance.

"Besides... I wasn't sure if you like dogs or not, so I didn't want to approach with him." Kitsui was getting better at lying, but only ever so slowly, Shikon crouched far away and shook his head at how embarrassing his master was behaving. This mission wasn't going terribly well, but one needed practice before they made it perfect.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Tsedas

Sons of Anarchists

Post by Tsedas » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:16 pm

Jubei listened to Kitsui speak and his eyes shifted in his head as it tilted back, he glanced around the sky and tree tops as if searching his memory... or maybe he was just daydreaming, know whos anymore. He couldn't recall if there had been an Inuzuka in his class or not, at least not one he ever interacted with. But Jubei? A good student? Then he spoke about leading others and lost the sword carrying youth entirely as his face came back down to face Kitsui and looked puzzled. "Not sure what you expect to find from me though, I'm fairly average all things considered. But why wait till now to check me out? I'm sure I don't stick out much in people's memories, hell I doubt most of my academy class remember me!"" Jubei laughed softly as he felt this strange feeling in the back of his mind.

Something feels off about this guy... Is he trying to butter me up and pull a prank on me or something? What an eccentric performance if that's the case. Jubei thought to himself before bringing the book up and tapping the top corner against his chin as he hummed in thought. Whoever this guy was, he seemed strange and that's about all Jubei could get off him. "Well if I had an Inuzuka in my class, kind of figured he would have mentioned if I freaked out from his dog being around. Your clan and their dogs are practically joined at the hip though so would only make sense to have learned that."

Wait a minute... saying that out loud, why would an Inuzuka put their dog in a daycare? Is there such a thing for ninken? Wouldn't his dog be trained and damn near smarter than the average dog if that's the case? Are their paw pads really as soft as I hear? Wait, where did that thought come from? After some thinking, Jubei shook his head before raising the book and giving a little wave. "Well I suppose it was nice to meet you and all."

With that Jubei started to take a few steps backwards before turning on his heel. He was left puzzled and didn't reopen his book as he furrowed his brow trying to make sense of the encounter he'd just had. Strange kid, wonder what he wanted with me though. Couldn't have been to just say hi right? Doesn't matter, if he wants something he'll speak up or try to keep me from leaving I bet.

Retired CharactersShow

Trusted Grader

Sons of Anarchists

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:37 pm

Kitsui tried his best to keep his cool but he was failing bad, he needed to get some acting training but it was too late now, what he focused on now was to keep the kid around and not try to draw too much attention to himself. Say something about his combat skills. Kitsui rubbed his chin as he listened carefully. "Yeah, I hear ya, I was tipped about you by my cousin because apparently you are a skilled fighter and you know how we Inuzuka's are, we are dogs my man, we love to fight!"

Perhaps things wouldn't be so suspicious now, but he had no idea if Jubei was someone who liked to spar. "What I am trying to say is, we should spar, it helps keep our claws sharp, for one can never be too careful, especially with all the wars going on." Kitsui stared at Jubei with a shit-eating grin. Please work. Shikon was still eyeing them, but even he could tell that Kitsui was fucking up.

"Aw man, come on don't leave, we were just getting to know each other." What was he supposed to do now, if he left then all he could possibly do was let Shikon follow him around from a distance, but that shit was boring, Kitsui hated being bored.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya