Whisper on the wind an exciting event? Or huge let down?

Training thread open to all konoha and kumo ninjas

Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:40 pm

It was the next morning and as tension and possible rumors of war were swirling around. She was worried about potential attacks on the village. So after she got dressed in her usual outfit and vest. As well as her skirt, she would then go and have something to eat at a local restaurant having what she assumed was some sort of delicacy from far away called eggplant parm. She savored every bite of the delicious dish while she was happily eating she heard a potentially really interesting rumor. About a new resort opening in Aroma country and a possible talent show being held there. After hearing that she was super excited It was a really interesting opportunity even if there was a chance it wouldn’t happen or was just a false rumor.

She wanted to immediately begin practicing for it but she hadn’t finished her food yet, she tried very hard to focus on eating and enjoying her food at first but in the end stopped several seconds after starting. She would then groan in annoyance as she couldn’t focus and after thinking for a bit she decided to ask to get the food to go and would quickly head to check at Hokage tower if she was needed for any jobs if not she would then quickly head to a secluded area to practice her singing for the talent contest. Once she got there after running full speed excitedly she would proceed to begin doing warm up exercises. Then start practicing singing various songs trying to perfect her singing. As she carefully sung she would try to constantly listen to the pitch and other important parts.

Occasionally after a few songs she would rest her voice and try to recover from the practice she did trying to improve her singing.

“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

HotelBravo

Post by HotelBravo » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:43 am

Good Morning! The Kami had let Nakano live another day and she was about to make it Haruka’s problem.

Nakano knew that she was a beautiful woman. She walked with an exaggerated sway of her hips and a confident step. She liked the way people looked at her, both in envy, and in greed. The darker emotions in people appealed to her, and she liked that her very presence seemed to make people feel them. So she wears her clothes tight on her body, a dark turtleneck with long sleeves, and pants that follow every line of her body like a second skin. She wore a shuriken holster on her thigh and her village symbol about her waist on belt, a hip pouch on the opposite side. She had stopped dying her hair, mostly at the insistence of the Yamanaka clan, if she was going to be a member of their clan and learn their techniques she would need to represent them all the better. Although she was still a danger to herself and others and was controlled by a seal in her mind.

At least, that is what the Yamanaka’s had assumed. In a prior mission, the seal had been revoked, and no one had placed it back on. It was up to Nakano now to control her own murderous impulses.

Nakano heard the sound of singing. That voice did sound familiar, she thought. Singing voices often had a different quality to them than the voice that was used when speaking, so it wasn’t possible to be sure without further investigation. The voice grew stronger as Nakano found herself moving to a much more isolated area. So it was Haruka after all. Nakano concluded upon finally laying eyes on the woman. ”Little bird, little bird, for whom do you sing?” Nakano said as she approached. ”And why do you lie about your height? Get rid of that nasty illusion. I want to see all that woman that is the real you.” Nakano made a very lazy and casual gesture as she put together a handseal and unleashed the Yamanaka technique : Forced Thought.

The subject of the jutsu would be on releasing the technique that hid Haruka’s true form. Nakano acted disinterested, but there could be little hiding those eyes. Those careful, careful eyes. Watching like a lioness stalking her prey. Hidden in the reeds, ready to pounce. Nakano was eager to see the real Haruka and wouldn’t be satisfied until she had. She would watch carefully for any weakness, and would find endless amusement from Haruka’s struggling against the technique. The most boring outcome would be if the woman was too weak willed to resist and just gave in instantly. Well - at least if she fell prey to the technique Nakano would get what she had wanted in the first place, but instant gratification was rarely lasting.
SpoilerShow
~Ninjutsu • Forced Thought
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka projects a portion of their consciousness with a speed of [Control] and a range of 25 meters. If this makes contact, the Yamanaka can force the target to conjure thoughts based on a single subject or memory. If the user tries to force the target to think of something they have no knowledge of, the jutsu will have no effect. Only works on the target if they have less Will Power than the user's Control. Lasts for 5 posts, eliciting a -3 Will Power for the duration.

Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 pm

As Haruka was about to stop singing to rest her voice she heard someone approaching so would stop singing just in case and turn around to face them but it seems it was too late. She would then hear a grating voice and soon she would see Nakano appear. Soon after she would see her use a jutsu and become instantly on guard. She would then get hit by it and groan in pain thankfully the jutsu just made her think of it and while it was possible to trick her into doing it the jutsu thankfully wouldn’t immediately force her to comply. She would then remember her training and grit her teeth through the pain and activate her own jutsu. Firing a 43 speed 23 strength lightning bullet at nakano. Despite the vast strength difference because of the jutsu effect it would leave just a spot of sun burn at worst.

The real problem was the Raiton passive. Which would leave her paralyzed most likely assuming she had a way to block or avoid the jutsu regardless of the vast speed difference. That it happened at, if she was hit and paralyzed by it Haruka would then quickly check to see if it’s really her and not a clone or something before she would disappear by running away at 30 speed to find a quiet place at least 70m away where no one could see her in where she could clear her head. Once she was sure she was alone in a spot no one but someone with the byakugon could see. Being very careful to check for people watching or any sounds, She would switch to her true form and do anything she could to get rid of the thoughts once she had a clear head again. She would then turn back to her usual form and go to a place high enough to see where Nakano was and watch her while still being 70m away.

If she confirmed her body was still there and safe, she would move somewhere to hide to continue her singing practice but after several minutes of practice she started to feel Guilty. So would check on Nakano again from a distance then if she wasn’t recovered would bribe mister Fluffykins with some nice meat to watch her and make sure she stays safe until she’s back. She would then go and get someone to go take her away to somewhere better preferably Takeshi. After she had dealt with that she would quickly head back to somewhere private to begin practicing being careful to listen for anyone approaching just in case.

She wanted to avoid being attacked again afterall then would go back to practicing her singing as well as trying to incorporate dancing practice in while she sings. Since as far as she was aware most performers either danced while singing or played an instrument.

483 words
483+302=783 words-600=183 left 1 S rank taijutsu trained
“jutsu trained”Show

World class singer
S rank taijutsu
After countless time practicing this technique signifies the extordanary word class skill and talent at the activity of singing, this technique allows the user to have perfect pitch as well as sing various songs and styles which surpasses most other singers and equals the best singers in the world.
“jutsu used”Show
Raiton • Advanced Stun gun
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will channel Raiton chakra to two of their fingers. They will then be able to fire up to 20 total bullet sized balls of concentrated lightning from their fingertips. These bullets will travel at [Control] speed, but will not have any physical force. Instead, they will apply light electrical burns similar to a sun burn and will apply Raiton's shocking effect.

The Defender of the Forests of Fire Country 2nd gen
A-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Haruka survived what would have been a deadly encounter to most with an oversized lizard in Fire Country while being taught this jutsu by fuhen, thanks to her ability to just keep standing up after getting knocked down. This is because of her incredible pain tolerance, built up not only from being beaten on by giant lizards, but any number of opposing ninja or teachers, or bandits wishing to threaten her safety. With this, she is able to ignore even the most severe of physical pain and keep pushing through at full strength, even if she were to be burned all over, lose limbs, or be run through by spears. This wouldn't prevent her from bleeding out or being otherwise killed by such things (though it would provide a great degree of immunity to death through shock), it simply means she is able to ignore them at will to continue fighting.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Joker

Post by Joker » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:06 pm

There was always something to these types of things, even something as simple as coming out to the training field in order to train. He looked down at his hand, the first thing to do…Was practice, it was different to normal Hiton, Kokouton. He channeled his chakra, allowing it to sit within his palm for a moment as he considered just how to go about it, it was worthwhile just practicing even channeling alongside this.

There was always something to gain from being around someone else, a fellow comrade within Konoha. But it didn’t seem so friendly, and it wasn’t just one person; the use of Raiton…Maybe he should practice that at some point? But he shrugged against it, no point at this moment. He allowed the chakra in his hand to dissipate as he looked around, at the two of them. The air crackled, and there was ambient chakra around.

”Hey.” A calm voice, a little friendly in tone even; Raizou seemed to be relaxed. The two of them hailed from the same village, his comrades; so there was no reason to be on edge, really. Even if he might’ve stumbled on an argument. ”Don’t mean to jump in on your lil’ lover’s spat, but I was planning to train here. Awai Raizou here, nice to meet ya.” He said as he sat down, crossed his legs, and looked down at his hand once more.

He didn’t want to appear as if he was trying too hard, but he was here to train. ”Hope you don’t mind some company.” He said with a half smile, yet he tried to form his chakra into a specific shape, that of a Kunai. It would take a little bit, that much was going to be for sure.

84/400 words
Jutsu Being TrainedShow
Kokouton • Kunai
D-Rank Kokouton
-
After forming the correct hand seals, Raizou forms a kunai of hard light metal, his kokouton kunai is formed with [Control] strength durability, and is capable of holding [control] strength jutsu within.
My thread
Characters
NameRankVillagePlotboardsSocalsStat Total
Awai, RaizouChuuninKonohagakure[S:0 A:0 B:0 C:1 D:0]3 140

HotelBravo

Post by HotelBravo » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:40 pm

Nakano laughed psychotically as Haruka overreacted to a simple thought being placed in her head and flashed through her handseals in retaliation. Maybe Nakano could have managed some jutsu to protect herself, but she didn’t, and she wasn’t fast enough to dodge something moving at 34 speed either. She did know of the effects of Lightning release jutsu, and recognized that she would need to make sure that nothing useful got paralyzed. Nakano prided herself with being flexible and lifted her knee up to her chest, forming a shield using her shin, balancing on her other leg. Nakano already knew how to treat such damage. The Raiton technique hit her left leg and she could feel the twenty odd pellets of raiton chakra aimed for the center mass hit her leg. The tingle of nerves dancing and falling asleep as they were suppressed her nervous system began to expand from the impact area. It felt similar to dipping ones foot into a cold pool at first… a cold pool filled with pin pricking needles… Then nothing. Nakano used *[Iijutsu • Paralysis Removal] to remove entirely the effect of the Stun gun technique. ”Really Haruka?” Nakano complained. ”What are you afraid of I wonder? If you want to hurt me maybe try a real jutsu next time, not something so boring as a static shock. Admittedly that's a bit of an overreaction don’t you think? Although if you do want to spill my guts stop pretending to be so small. I think you’d be lovely drenched in my offal standing at your full height.”

”Hey.” Nakano looked at the new arrival with an amused expression. The scars on the boy’s face spoke, and the lazy expression presented a challenge. He was a shinobi as well, and not necessarily unattractive. It was only a shame he was a man because Nakano wanted to get her hands on him, but her promise to Takeshi held her back. ”Don’t mean to jump in on your lil’ lover’s spat, but I was planning to train here. Awai Raizou here, nice to meet ya.” He sat down and crossed his legs. He really was just as at ease as he seemed to carry himself. Like he didn’t have a care in the world. What if he did care? The idea flashed in her mind. ”Hope you don’t mind some company.”

”I certainly don’t mind” Nakano then gestured to Haruka, who just ran 70 meters away using her 30 speed. ”Honestly, What a spaz.” 70 meters was just short the length of an entire football field, Nakano leaned against a tree and looked at Haruka who had made such a huge distance between them. She wasn’t going to chase her, it was honestly useless since the girl had such long legs she was plenty fast. Nakano looked at Awai Raizou and his easy going laid back expression. ”Just be careful of what you say or do, or that spaz over there might try to zap you. Honestly I don’t know what got into her. Why not too long ago I saw her at an onsen, and believe you me she was something to look at. A statuesque stunner. Fucking hot. Capital F. I’d love if she just tossed me over her shoulder. But then again - maybe not. She seems to be really shy. Spooks real easily.” Nakano gestured to the burn marks on her pants where the raiton stun bullets had hit her. ”Lucky I’m a medical ninja, huh? Anyway, what can I do for you Awai-san? Are you trying to offer me a good time? I don’t mind being the one on top after all. Oh, maybe we should invite Haruka. HARUKA! Get that sexy fat ass over here. We have a guest!” Nakano cupped her hands and yelled, hoping that her voice carried over accross 70 meters of konoha
Last edited by HotelBravo on Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:54 pm

Haruka would see the other konoha ninja approaching and was going to talk to him when she saw Nakano Chaneling. As soon as Nakano started Channeling the jutsu she quickly said to him “I’m getting out of here in case she is casting another jutsu to mess with my head again you should do the same before she does something to you.” She then would quickly disapear, immediately after saying that moving at speed 40, speed away from her just in case quickly moving between the trees, operating under the assumption she would need to be able to at least see her to cast the jutsu. As far as she was aware she had no sensory jutsu up that tells her about these things otherwise why would she let her get paralyzed? Unless Nakano was casting the remove Paralysis jutsu at control speed 35 or higher Haruka would be long gone by the time she was finished casting the jutsu.

Though because her unique enhanced hearing she could still hear Nakano’s comments from far away, considering she hasn’t told anyone how far away she can hear from and the capabilities of her hearing she wondered if Nakano would be even aware she was listening. Especially to her comments to the other ninja. She felt if she was going to tell lies and twist words then no reason she couldn’t take more drastic measures herself. But for now she just wanted to get her thoughts straight she wondered how long the jutsu would last for? Though once she managed to think clearly without having to worry about her transformation jutsu dropping and she had mastered the singing practice she wanted to she would quickly run to the top of a tree to see if Nakano or anyone else was anywhere within sixty meters of her.

If she could see anyone especially Nakano or hear anyone Approaching she would quickly start to leave running fast away from them until she was seventy meters away. There she would then look and listen again for anyone nearby if she didn’t see or hear anyone. She would begin her practice dancing trying to increase her skill at dancing so that she could do good if the rumors were true. Trying to increase the fluidity and sharpness of her movements. As well as trying to reduce any wasted movements. As she continues to practice continues to listen for any approaching people.

She would really have to find a way to counter that jutsu in the future

420 words +183 words=600 words 1 up to S rank taijutsu trained
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Joker

Post by Joker » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:32 am

Raizou considered what to do as he heard even more movement, he wanted to turn on his sensing but thought against it for a moment as his attention turned back to Nakano, his eyebrow rose for a moment. ”Shame the hot springs are seperate, with how flighty she is I doubt anyone’ll get a chance to see.” He said with a half smirk as his eyes went back to the forest, he had good eyes but that woman was really fast.

”But I won’t say no to a good time.” He said as he rolled his shoulder, he was too old to be getting embarrassed like that nowadays. He stood up and dropped his attempt to mould a kunai using Kokouton. ”How do you wanna do this? One on one, two on one, I’ll probably break my hips though.” Even if the topic was suggestive, he did bounce on his feet as if preparing for a spar but he didn’t move yet.

He wasn’t particularly fast or strong, it came with the territory of specializing in Ninjutsu. ”Wait.” The other girl…Haruka was it? He couldn’t sense her coming back at all, he ran through a series of handseals before he pushed more chakra than usual into the sensory jutsu; feeling the range gradually expand, but the girl wasn’t in there…

”Huh, she got really spooked; the hell happened? You think she’s embarrassed about zapping ya, or did you talk too much about her being naked?” He asked, his eyebrow shooting up for a moment. It wasn’t really his business, and it was a distraction from his training, but he couldn’t lie and say it wasn’t entertaining.

”Reckon you should grab her, or she might tattle on herself.” He said as he looked between the trees.
My thread
Characters
NameRankVillagePlotboardsSocalsStat Total
Awai, RaizouChuuninKonohagakure[S:0 A:0 B:0 C:1 D:0]3 140

HotelBravo

Post by HotelBravo » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:04 pm

”Oh? You are fun.” Nakano commented on Raizou's suggestive comments.

I’m getting out of here in case she is casting another jutsu to mess with my head again you should do the same before she does something to you.” Haruka had called out from the trees. She was scared of Nakano tampering with her mind? ”If you held no secrets you wouldn’t need to be afraid.” Nakano mused, mostly to herself, she was oblivious if Haruka would actually be able to hear her words or not. Nakano stretched her arms before folding them again and looked between the forest hiding Haruka and Raizou.

”Huh, she got really spooked; the hell happened? You think she’s embarrassed about zapping ya, or did you talk too much about her being naked?” He asked. ”Reckon you should grab her, or she might tattle on herself.”

”You want /me/ to chase her?” Nakano gave out a short laugh. ”I don’t see why I should. I don’t know what spooked her; and I don’t know what she has to be ashamed of. Her body is quite flattering. I’d like to see it again if the opportunity arose. But she is a full grown woman, who am I to tell her what to do? What do you want to do in this case hmm? I don’t mind going down on you myself, but isn’t it just a little boring fighting one weak woman? Why not a three way instead?

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”