Inside

Deleted User

Inside

Post by Deleted User » Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:22 am

Rules: no fights and no under age drinking.

Kameko walked into the Konoholic and asked the bar tender for a glass of water. She knew he wouldn't let her drink so she would settle for water. Kameko heard Kimiko outside waiting for the word to come in. She smiled and told Kimiko, "Come on in girl." Kimiko's black fur glowed blue has she came in seeing the light was bright. She sat down by Kameko's feet and was quite and happy to be by her master.

Zero

Inside

Post by Zero » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Despite being underage himself Kaze hung out at the Konoholic often. It was a good place to gather the latest in Konoha. He entered and put his weapons on the rack with everyone else's, the guys were a bit suspicious of the underage ninja, as they always were, but let him pass anyway. Kazu noticed a girl at one side of the bar, she had a dog at her feet. That much surprised him, not many would bring pets, or ninja companions, into the bar with them. He took a seat on a stool in the back and asked the bartender for a soda, soon as he got it he gulped it down and asked for another. The place around him seemed calm, yet the lights were bright. They were probably the only things that weren't tame today. Then again, the girls dog looked a bit ferocious too. It'd be best if he just relaxed, not think about too much.
Cleared

Deleted User

Inside

Post by Deleted User » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:19 pm

Kameko could fell Kimiko getting a little jumpy so she looked out of the corner of her eye to see what was bugging her. She saw a boy sitting next to her and knew that was the problem. She put her hand down and brushed her head lightly and told her quitely, "It's alright girl. Lay down." Kimiko didn't have to be told two times. She layed down and clamed herself, but still kept a eye on the boy.

Zero

Inside

Post by Zero » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Noticing the dog's anxiety and the girl's command to calm her, Kaze looked over and saw her eye on him "Sorry, am I bothering you? I could move away if you want." He himself felt somewhat unsettled. The girl's dog, Kimiko as she called her, seemed quite the loyal companion. If she was still anxious it would be best to not put her on guard.
Cleared

Deleted User

Inside

Post by Deleted User » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:36 pm

Kameko smiled warm heartly and told him, "It's alright she just needed to know it was alright. I would have left her outside if she didn't howl when she is alone or not with me."

Zero

Inside

Post by Zero » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:45 pm

"Heheh, cool. By the way, I'm Kazurian. I like to hang out here a bit, no better place even if you're underage. And you? Kaze knew it was rude to ask, but even he had two different personalities. If he could avoid any frustration he wouldn't have to show the cold side of his heart. The half that scares some others....
Cleared

Deleted User

Inside

Post by Deleted User » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:57 pm

Kameko smiled and told Kazurian, "I'm Kameko fukui. I like to come here and chill before a mission." Kimiko bumped her leg then she added, "And you already know kimiko." Kimiko lifted her head then looked at Kameko then licked Kazurian's arm looking for someone to pet her. Kameko told Kazurian, "She can be friendly when she wants to be."

Zero

Inside

Post by Zero » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Kazu pet Kimiko, no longer intimidated by her. Her master Kameko seemed very nice as well. They both seemed like reliable people, he could almost feel envious of the ninja in their squad "If you dont mind my asking, what's the mission you took up?"
Cleared

Deleted User

Inside

Post by Deleted User » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:27 pm

"I just got done doing a mission to get a little child from a kid napper. Kimiko was a big help. right girl?" Kimiko nodded knowing that Kameko was talking about her.

Zero

Inside

Post by Zero » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:38 pm

Kaze laughed a little. "Easy mission wasn't it? I heard the child kidnapper was quick to give in."
Cleared

Deleted User

Inside

Post by Deleted User » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Kameko smiled a little and couldn't help, but bragg, "My Genjutsu helped there and Kimiko's and mine well planned planing." then she let a little giggle out.

Zero

Inside

Post by Zero » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Kaze smiled at her. She was pretty smart by what he'd heart. And her genjutsu was apparently nothing to spit at. He admitted to himself that he needed to work on his own jutsu but as he listened to her tell him about it and giggle a little he could tell she was somewhat prideful about it, and yet he couldn't blame her. "It's good you know what you were doing, but genin have a lot of room for improvement. We can be happy about what we have, yet we always know we gotta do better to keep up right? Even still, you and Kimiko seem like a great match-up. It's pretty cool."
Cleared

Zero

Inside

Post by Zero » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:58 pm

((OOC: I just remembered that mission was pretty quick too, quick plan easy end. Nice ))
Cleared

Deleted User

Inside

Post by Deleted User » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Kameko told Kaze, "We can all get better at something. I'm planing on learning more Genjutsu seeing it is my dream to be one of the best Genjutsu users in the leaf. And me and Kimiko are a good team seeing i've had since i was a little girl before the ninja school. It is nice to know I don't have to go anywhere alone." then she looked down at Kimiko and smiled more.

[[OOC: Thank you!]]

Zero

Inside

Post by Zero » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:18 pm

I agree with you. But in all honesty I dont have much of a "dream". I want to be strong too, but it's not a "dream" that I have. I guess I just want to become strong to keep this quiet village peaceful and working perfectly ya know? I couldn't imagine life without Konoha. At least, no different than what I still remember it as. I love the village, but I dont have any dream other than to keep this place perfect. Kaze could feel himself beaming a bit while he said it. It's true he never wanted to be a ninja in the first place, but once he passed the academy he realized that he never wanted the village to change from the place he loved. All the talk of ninja battles and wars had made him wonder back then, perhaps that was what influenced him.
Cleared

Deleted User

Inside

Post by Deleted User » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Kameko looked back at Kaze and told him, "That is a good dream to me. I only have my dream to have me to keep going. I wouldn't have passed the chuunin exams without my dream."

Zero

Inside

Post by Zero » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:30 pm

"Well, life can seem like a big challenge. Maybe the ultimate challenge is to make it through life. Think you'll make it through your dreams Kameko?" He asked the question as if he really didn't know her answer, he'd hope she'd be confident enough to answer that she would be, and looking down and Kimiko, Kaze felt positive that she'd make her dream real.
Cleared

Deleted User

Inside

Post by Deleted User » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:36 pm

She nodds her head and says, "I've got this far I think I should make it to the end. I'm going to be a great Genjutsu user. I will not give up till i'm a jonin atlest." then she smiled her heart warming smile.

Zero

Inside

Post by Zero » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Kazurian smiled back at Kameko. Thinking she was pretty confident, perhaps that confidence would get her further than most. "Well, I guess I'll be rooting for ya. Just dont go dying on your friends, we're all cheering ya on Kameko."
Cleared

Deleted User

Inside

Post by Deleted User » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:47 pm

Kameko nodded and was about to get up to go home when she remembered something then sat back down. She told Kaze, "If you want to be in a team with me and some other leaf Genin just let me know I'm going to do a mission with them soon. {Doing mission with them now.} I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

Zero

Inside

Post by Zero » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:56 pm

"Maybe some other time. Wouldn't wanna throw out your team. How about next time one of us gets a C rank, we try it out together, maybe invite someone else too. Might be interesting with a full team." Kaze paid his due to the bartender and got up, gave Kameko a cocky smirk (one that was relevant of his good personality and hiding any traces of his cold counterpart) and walked out after picking up his daggers and other equipment.

Once outside Kazu jumped to the roof and darted off along other rooftops to get the rest of his business done in town

((OOC: yeah I mentioned in Hitsugi, Kazurian's profile that he's a bit bipolar but I might change that to him having MPS XD))
Cleared

Deleted User

Inside

Post by Deleted User » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:43 pm

Kameko watched after him then got up and paid the bartender. She walked out of the bar with Kimiko at her side then looked at the sun and asked Kimiko, "Shall we go home?" Kimiko barked then started to walk home with Kameko right behind her thinking, Will that was fun.

OOC: Lol

Deleted User

Inside

Post by Deleted User » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:51 am

Now open for anyone else! P.S. Have fun.

Return to “The Konoholic”