Time To Think

Zero

Time To Think

Post by Zero » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Kaze took his usual seat at the bar. He ordered a soda and gripped it tightly, still angry at his unreasonable father. He put so much pressure on his young son he never thought about how emotional the genin would feel knowing that if he failed even a single time at anything he would be ripped of his pride as a ninja by the old man. Success was everything to him! He probably only married Kazu's mother because she was the type of person who never screwed up. Kaze downed another couple of glasses, and closed his eyes angrily. He was sweating just at the thought of losing his leaf symbol. He felt like cursing the very blood in his veins because half of his genes came from that guy. The genin growled and pounded his fist into the bar. Why all this pressure? What's so bad about a mistake every now and then? It only gives you more reason to not fail! But he wasn't going to allow Kazurian one second of peace. He finally opened his eyes to see that he'd drank eight glasses of soda already and that he'd put a crack in the bar with his fist. He had enough money to pay for all that. He ordered a glass of water and relaxed a little, but no matter what he couldn't feel any better than he had when he came in.
Cleared

Heerosato

Time To Think

Post by Heerosato » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Kira was walking through town and became thirsty so he went into the konoholic and sat at the bar. He ordered some water and was looking around and seen that he was sitting to a boy that looked very angry. Kira drank about half his water and said, "You look troubled something wrong?" As he finished he drank another forth of his water, puzzled why someone could be so angry. So he started to think of the good times of his life when he was younger running around with his friends without a care in the world. Though as he did Kira started to remember his mother and became very sad, so he started to look at the floor.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Minaka, Yukari • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Souken, Ishuu • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Zero

Time To Think

Post by Zero » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:12 pm

"It's nothing....I guess. I just hate him!" Kazurian screamed. He didn't even think of who asked until he looked beside him and saw a young boy about his age, although taller than him. The genin looked back down at the bar and took a quick sip of his water. He was breathing a bit hard in his anger. It's....my dad.... I hate him so much right now.... He expects nothing but the best of me. It's like I can't even be human. What he wants me to be..... I'm against it. I prefer to be human, not a robot made to be what he tells me to be." He growled. I just can't take it when he's telling me to do what he says and to get it done, no time to fail, no time to rest." Kaze looked again at the other boy. I'm sorry. I didn't mean.... I'm Kazu. Kazu Hitsugi. And you? His voice was normal again, a kind tone that held no anger. Which was different from how he really felt.
Cleared

Heerosato

Time To Think

Post by Heerosato » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:26 pm

(ooc: sorry for the short posts my brain has been dead for days and needs to wake up)

Kira was kinda in shock from Kazu from how he talked about his father being very strict on him. Thinking of how his mother got after him to clean the house, he knew that she meant well even though he hated it. Kira bowed his head a little "I'm Kira Asuka," as he said this he looked back at the ground very sad only wishing that he could turn back time. "You know your dad is only doing what he thinks is best for you....." He said with a softer voice this time.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Zero

Time To Think

Post by Zero » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:32 pm

((OOC: np))

Kaze looked down at his drink, what Kira said was actually true. "Yeah....I know Dad means well. But if only he would allow a mistake or would let me be who I wanted. He believes, that to be a ninja failure comes at the cost of ones life. If I failed a mission or training exercise he'd be on my ass and strip me of my Leaf Symbol. It's hard to tell if he cares. But I know he does. I just wish he'd show it differently somehow." He took another drink and stared at the ceiling. "Kira, what's wrong? You've been looking sad since you came in."
Cleared

Heerosato

Time To Think

Post by Heerosato » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Kira looked back at Kozu and said, "Have you tried talking to him maybe he might if you show him you perspective." Though he knew that family matters are different with different people and that everyone takes things differently. He looked back at the ground not knowing what to say or do to his next question, but still answered to be polite. "My mother died some time ago and she was very close to me," he said softly. Kira finished his water and ordered another taking small sips from it. Thinking that things will be better soon and he will have some missions to take his mind off the past.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Zero

Time To Think

Post by Zero » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:39 am

"My dad, he's stubborn as hell. Never listens to what others say. I'm not going to be like him, I never will." He said sullenly. As the other guy ordered another drink he said "I'll pay for it. 'Bout your mom, I'm sorry. Ya know, I'll bet ya anything she's smiling at how you've earned the right to wear the Leaf Symbol. Probably more proud of you than anything else, Kira." Kaze smiled at his fellow Leaf genin.
Cleared

Heerosato

Time To Think

Post by Heerosato » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Kira looked up and took a sip from his drink and said, "Thanks for paying for my drink, and I dont know if she is proud of me being a ninja or not. Though it means nothing to me if i cant protect the people I care for." Kira looked around and then back to the floor thinking If his mother would be proud of him for she died on a mission. She was always oppising him from being a ninja and did not want him to know what the pain of the world is like. Still Kira is to young to know and he may later know what its like again but he knows that he wont lose anyone close to him again. Looking back up Kira smiled and looked back at the ninja, "one day your father will say that he is very proud of you." Kira said with a smile hoping to make this person have a better day.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Zero

Time To Think

Post by Zero » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Kaze listened intently to Kira's words. He didn't know if his mom was proud of him or not for being a ninja? But he was right, if you can't protect someone you care about, what good is having this Leaf Symbol? What good is it to be a ninja if you can't protect and defend what you love? "Hmph. Trust me, if you become strong enough to defend what you love, if you have the power to save it all and make it even better than anything. I see no reason not to be proud Kira. To me, the symbol of the Leaf represents my love and admiration for Konoha. This is what I fight for. And I'll never let it go! We've got to become stronger for what we hold dear. Otherwise, it really does mean nothing." He paid the tab, and extra to fix the crack in the bar. He was about to walk about before he turned around. "Kira, it's our duty as ninja to save this village no matter what. To watch over its people and be as their shadows. Maybe my dad will be proud of me one day, but until then all I can do is show him that I'll be every bit as good as him, even if I'm not perfect! And thanks, for the talk." He turned back around and left, showing off his usual cocky smirk.
Cleared

Heerosato

Time To Think

Post by Heerosato » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:35 pm

Kira seen the ninja begin to get up and walk out but stopped for some parting words. Soon after he was done he responded, "Your welcome." Kira looked back looked back down for a minute and thought about all they talked about, and he knew that he will find his answers one day. So he paid his tab and walked out and went home for the day to rest and relax.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Return to “The Konoholic”