The Dry Spell

Idiot Proof

The Dry Spell

Post by Idiot Proof » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:07 am

Today, was a tough day. Kowai was on the "Bah! I'm starving!" He cried over the chilling night air. While most were in their beds, Kowai was awoken in the dead of night by a growling stomach. Possessing very little cooking skills he wasn't going to satisfy his hunger He traveled down the road of Konoha until his nose was met with a brilliant aroma, nice upper class food. A tiny bit of drools formed in the corner of his mouth as he felt himself get lifted up into the heavens by this scent. Like a staving dog he followed this scent in search of his source. He happened upon the local hangout; The Konoholic.

With the scent flowing up his nose he set his back against a post as he watched the joint closely. He saw people dressed rather finely going in. Kowai looked down to see that he was dressed in his usual attire, his usual roughed up ninja gear. It was a nice black tie affair, maybe even a party. Either way, Kowai worked up the balls to head the way of the shindig. As he got closer he was stopped by a guard, who looked down at him with his sinister eyes, "Can I see ya' invite?" The guard questioned, knowing full well that Kowai didn't have an invitation.

Kowai only replied with silence, and was promptly thrown out. With a growl, Kowai built up the determination to get into that party, for nothing more than the food. It was going to be a difficult task, what with guards and such. It was going to have to do this covertly and with the skill and finesse of a seasoned ninja. It was rather obvious that a fresh genin wasn't going to have to stuff to do so, but Kowai had the burning heart and the passion needed to get this done.

[D-Ranked Rounin • Hotspring Country • Matsumoto Kouhiko • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1]

thunderwolf

The Dry Spell

Post by thunderwolf » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:13 pm

Kurisu was on the rooftops watching this whole affair with the young child as he laughed lightly to himself until his stomach growled fiercely and placing his stomach on it ooo i need to get in there and eat he thought to himself as he said out to the boy away from the guards hearing range "Im guessing no invite?" he said with a smile on his face, knowing very well the answer to his question

"You know barging in like that wont get you anywhere, cmon follow me. I have an idea!" he said as he ran off
[Genin • Iwa • Enkouton, Hotaru • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

RetiredShow
[Genin • Konoha • Kurisu Senju • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0] (Retired)

[Chunin • Iwa • Hitoshi Ryuu • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0] (Retired)

[Rank • Suna • Hizashi Kaji• Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0] (Retired)

Idiot Proof

The Dry Spell

Post by Idiot Proof » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:06 pm

( I apologize for the massive wait. I have been busy and ill these past few weeks. Now I understand you have a busy schedule, and if you find the time and you're interested in continuing on, I'm perfectly fine with less than often post., if not, we can submit this was incomplete.)

Kowai looked at Kurisu with a bit of a raised eyebrow. On a regular occasion, he would have not, but he was overrun by the scents and need for the party's cuisine. A little bit of droll rooled down as mouth as he went into a quick trance, imagining the food that was to be had, so much so that he forgot that Kurisu was even there. He broke his train of thoughts, and realized that he was gone, was this boy a physical manifestation of his hunger? Kowai caught him in the corner of his eye running, "Follow a stranger? Eh?" He muttered under his breath before he rushed off after him.

[D-Ranked Rounin • Hotspring Country • Matsumoto Kouhiko • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1]

Return to “The Konoholic”