[Graded]Underage Drinking?

Texas

Post by Texas » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Tailun walked into the bar at a very slow pace. He had a long week and didn't know what to make of it. Overall he wanted to forget it. He walked into the nicely made out place and saw a few ninja he knew, some ninja he didn't, and saw a lot of locals. As he walked in with his Jounin vest on, the bartender looked at him with a smile. She was a rather attractive looking woman and smiled as her blonde hair followed her head as she turned it.

"Hey hunny, how can I help you today?"

Tailun looked at her and smiled with sincerity. He couldn't help but notice how pretty she was, but he knew better. He knew all she wanted was his money and a larger tip. He sat down slowly at the bar.

"Can I get a plain club soda with a little bit of cranberry?"

He knew it was girly, but he didn't want to drink illegally in front of his peers. He had to keep a certain image even in his off time. Within seconds his drink was slid to him and he simply looked at the drink and twirled it in his hand.

"Thank you"

He looked at the bartender then back at his drink. He took a couple of sips then placed it on the table. Man was he tired and man was he annoyed with everything.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBanin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Kaito walked into the bar his nose instantly assailed by the smell of stale beer. He wasn't sure why he visited here so often, it most certainly wasn't for the beer. It wasn't exactly for the company either. The view was pretty nice as the waitresses and bartenders tended to make a bit of a show occasionally flashing a good tipper. Actually If he remembered he got a bit more than a show on his 18th birthday. Then again he'd bought everyone in the room a round of drinks.

He strolled up to the counter and looked up at the bartender, her name was Yuki if he remembered right. He looked her up and down admiring her body. She had nice full breast that were barely contained by the tiny uniform shirt she wore. as he worked his way down he noticed her nicely curved hips. He looked at her face. Emerald eyes peeked out at him from behind long black bangs. As he looked into her eyes memories of a long and pleasurable night came back to him as the woman was the one that went home with him. He smiled at her and winked when she blew him a kiss.

"How you been Yuki do you remember my drink?" "Do I remember the drink or how you liked to take it?" She asked coyly bending over to give him a good view of her rear as she reached for a bottle of whiskey. Though the beer here was crap the whiskey burned really nicely as it went down. Kaito blushed remembering how they did body shots back at the apartment. Yuki sat the bottle of whiskey on the bar and pulled out a glass, she leaned forward and poured him a glass noticing his blush. "Aww don't tell me you've become tame in the year you've been gone." Kaito had taken a year off from teaching and had been a bit more irresponsible than normal due to excessive drinking. He had cleaned himself up since and drank only on occasion now trying to be a good role model for his students.

"Sorry Hun I have students now. I have to act more responsible, you know?" She gave him a pout and gave him a slip of paper. "This is in case you change your mind later." She winked at him then went to serve the other patrons of the bar. Kaito read the slip of paper to himself hearing a man behind him order a club soda with cranberry. He could not believe his ears. He turned around on his stool and took a sip of his whiskey savoring the burn. He asked Yuki for another glass then stand up and walk over to the man's table. He put the glass and whiskey down then turned a seat around and sat on it.

"Why don't you try a real drink for a change man? You look like you've had a hard time and could use something to take the edge off. Take a sip it's the finest this place has to offer." Kaito would pour the man a glass and slide it across the table to him.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:02 am

The previous week had been remarkably eventful. He had both met a beautiful girl whom he now considered his girlfriend as well as meeting the Hokage in order to propose a potentially world altering organization which he had been pulled into by one Hyuuga Tailun; a distant relative of the woman he had been courting. There were complications however with the proposal though he and his teammate were prepared to build up momentum for the plan. It had been to the celebration of his romantic interest however which Kaito had claimed was the reason why he should join him in the outing to the local bar.

This would be Takeo's first time spending quality time with his rival, whom he was slowly beginning to consider a friend. He hoped that the man didn't have any sort of malicious intent though he had seemed genuine enough when he invited him along. Secretly however Takeo wondered if perhaps Kaito felt threatened that he was dating his student and had invited him to the bar to tempt him with other women. Whatever the motive Takeo gave his rival the benefit of the doubt, entering the bar at a little past 10 o'clock.

He wore a simple outfit consisting of black pants and a tight navy blue long-sleeved shirt. He maintained a fair amount of stubble, having trimmed his beard to be about the equivalent of three or four days worth of growth. Even his hair had been trimmed, his short bangs being spiked out of his face to fully display his eyes. In the summer heat he deemed it an appropriate time to refine his look somewhat, especially now that he had a girl to impress. He arrived in time to see Kaito, unsurprisingly flirting with the bartender; who looked remarkably similar to the woman he had been flirting with the day he invited Takeo out. He neared the bar shortly after kaito slid his drink to another patron, "And where's my drink?" he teased, surprised to see Kaito giving away his alcohol so freely. He moved to give Kaito an introductory pat on the back despite knowing that the man disliked his roughness. It was then that he recognized the man sitting at the bar, "Tailun?" he realized, "How's it going?" he inquired, feeling in relatively high spirits.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Texas

Post by Texas » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:50 am

Tailun wasn't known for drinking. He tended to stay away from the 3 vices that could take down a Ninja: Drinking, Money, and Women. It was how he was raised. Although, he saw himself as an adult and could finally vend for himself so he was always conflicting with himself. Tailun never really liked to flirt with girls or even have that much fun. If he had anger to take out, he would train it out of him. To be in the bar was actually rather uncommon.

He was not really the social type. Tailun never really grew up with any true friends. Seeing this man take a seat next to him and offer him a drink was almost a blessing in disquise. As he watched the man with the unique colored eyes offer him a drink he could only accept. With a smile he took the cup slowly.

"Thank you comrade"

Tailun took notice of his odd color of hair and his young looking appearence. The Awai looked around the same age as Tailun. After thanking the man with the unique eyes like his, he took a sip of alcohol. The burning sip of whiskey went down the throat for a little bit. As it went down it created a small tickle in his throat and he coughed a few times. Tailun realized how wussy it seemed that he could barley take down a sip.

After coughing for a bit Tailun decided to man up. He took an even bigger gulp and then placed the cup on the ground. He turned to the Awai after taking a couple of gulps and smiled.

"Wow that is not that bad!"

He waived off to the bartender and simply asked the bartender for one on his own. The drink was placed in front of him. As the drink hit the table Tailun decided to be a little official and introduced himself.

"Thank you for the drink, my name is Tailun. What is yours?"

After finishing the sentence he heard a very familiar voice say his name. He leaned forward to look past the the Awai clan member. He saw his partner Takeo. He couldn't believe that he would see Takeo in a place like this, what a coincidence. The sight of seeing someone familiar put another smile on Tailun's face. He shortly stopped smiling and talked to his comrad.

"Hey there Takeo, I'm doing pretty well. How are you doing? Are you training a little bit?'
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Kaito smiled at the man across from him as he took the drink and thanked him. "No problem, you looked like you could use something to lighten the mood." He had never seen a person be so awkward about drinking. The man in front of him to a sip and had a small coughing fit. Then as if to compensate he practically chugged the rest.

"Hey now take that stuff easy. First you're drinking a club soda with cranberry then you're chugging whiskey. Boy you sure are something else." Kaito would laugh not to be cruel but because he found it funny. He would begin to answer the man's question, but Hearing his rival's voice made him temporarily forget. Kaito would smile as he heard Takeo from behind him. "As for your drink my dear friend i just gave it away," Kaito would tease his rival, "it's what you get for being late again." Kaito laughed boisterously and called for Yuki to bring Takeo a drink.

Kaito would smile at the two men before taking a swig right from his bottle. He hadn't eaten anything so the alcohol was already starting to get to his head a bit. "Ah I see you two already know each other. That makes this even better, the more the merrier. Takeo the reason i asked you here tonight is because I recently had my birthday. Things being the way they are at my house, we never celebrated it. I figured me and you could celebrate it together." Kaito would hand Takeo his drink off the table and smile. "Tailun your welcome to join into. Oh and before I forget again, my name is Awai Kaito."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Takeo smirked when Kaito said he had given his drink away to Tailun instead. "Oh well, he looks like he needs it more" he responded jovially. His attention then turned to Tailun, he chuckled at the Hyuuga's formal demeanor, "I'm doing great actually, haven't been training much lately though, aside from helping my students get ready for the Chunin exam" he then moved to take a seat between the two men. Kaito being on his right and Tailun to his left. He settled down, listening respectfully as Kaito shed some light on his family situation and the true reason he asked Takeo there. He wasn't the type of man to pry into one's personal life; perhaps because he wasn't the type to be very open about his own hardships, so he simply nodded and smiled. He lifted his drink from the table, already detecting the distinct smell of whiskey, "Whiskey, good man" he commented before taking a sip, he then transferred the drink to his left hand and clapped the Awai on the back with his right, "Happy Birthday Kaito!" It was clear that he wasn't going anywhere and in truth Takeo was rather looking forward to having some time to let loose with his new-found friends.

Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi

Texas

Post by Texas » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:59 am

Tailun smiled when he heard it was Kaito's birthday. Something to celebrate especially with his newfound friends. He was rather new to the whole friends thing. He never really had many friends growing up and he was really excited to have a couple to drink with. As he heard about Kaito's birthday he picked up his cup slowly.

"Yeah Happy Birthday Kaito."

After wishing happy birthday, Tailun moved his cup in to tap glasses with both of his comrades. Tailun looked around a little bit and he noticed that some gentlemen at a table were glaring at the three of them. But Tailun just shrugged it off and kept his attention on the Awai and the Tracker.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:03 am

Kaito took Tailun's toast with enthusiasm tapping their glasses together he downed the shot and smiled. He noticed the group glaring and shook his head. He had no intentions of letting this get together turn sour. He was in a good mood and with Yuki coming over pressing her breast against his back when she went to refill his drink, he was starting to feel even better. He took a seat and made a toast of his own to Takeo and Tailu. "To good friends. May we have many more get-togethers and causes for celebration." Kaito held his glass up a broad grin on his face.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:59 pm

The glasses clinked and Takeo knocked back his glass of whiskey before promptly filling it halfway for a second toast after which he simply nodded in agreement and drank back the second gulp. The quantity was much larger than what would have been in a shot glass and already Takeo could feel the initial affects of the alcohol sinking in. As Yuki walked away he shook his head in disbelief, "Damn, how do you manage to get these women?" he asked Kaito incredulously, "I mean sure you're tall and fit but man, you've got blue hair and those eyes are creepy as hell" his tone took on a distinct teasing quality as he mentioned Kaito's eyes and as soon as he finished speaking his mouth shifted into a smirk.

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the men sitting at the table. He had seen them when walking over to the bar, as always ever aware of his surroundings, but for now there was no reason to be worried. Each of his companions had distinct doujutsu, marking them as shinobi from respected clans, it would be a foolish endeavor to start a fight with them, especially without any reason. Nonetheless he felt uncomfortable sitting with his back to them, this was precisely the reason why he never sat at the bar itself, instead choosing booths near the corners of the bar with sight-lines of at least one entrance and exit. "Let's head over to a booth" he suggested, there were always waitresses to come around and bring them drinks, besides the bar seats would likely grow quite busy with people crowding to take orders directly from the bartenders.

Texas

Post by Texas » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:06 pm

When their glasses clinked, he took a nice gulp of his drink. He already was rather tipsy, he usually doesn't drink so he has a lower tolerance than normal. He sat back as Takeo gave Kaito the backhanded compliment. Once Takeo insulted his hair and eyes, Tailun just laughed a little bit. It was rather funny and he was enjoying this social interaction with his peers. He looked at the woman and saw the obvious attraction. Tailun was tempted, but not swayed.

Tailun felt a little uncomfortable not being able to see the men behind them, especially because they continued to drink heavily and he knew that confidence comes with being drunk. So when Takeo offered to go to a booth, Tailun smiled and agreed with him.

"I'm game."

After agreeing with Takeo, Tailun got another drink. Upon receiving it he placed the money he owed and a fine tip. Tailun looked at the bar a lot closely. He saw the ancient style of the bar and that it was rather old. It was a nice landmark of Konoha and if anyone was to come to the land of fire, it would be a great place to visit. He was proud of his village and was excited to continue on drinking.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:08 pm

"You're refering to Yuki my friend? Oh I got her with money a year back, Spent a ton of money in here by the time I went to leave the bar was closing and she offered to walk me home. As for the others, the Awai clan is a respectable and powerful clan in this village. As with many other clans, our abilities put us in a place of power. Though, my clan does make a point of avoiding politics, if we were to put in a vote it would matter a good deal i would think."

He followed the men to the booth. He slowed his consumption of alcohol. and called Yuki over. "Hun what do you know about those men? Do they often cause trouble? Oh and can you bring another bottle over?" He asked in a hushed voice not wanting to draw too much attention aside from except for the last part which was to deter eavesdropping.

"They're the sons of the wealthier farming families. They occasionally get in fights but not overly so. I don't recognize one of them though. As for the alcohol sure thing babe." She went back to the bar and grabbed another bottle before placing it on their table, before heading off to the other patrons she leaned down and gave Kaito a quick kiss on the cheek.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:31 pm

Takeo scoffed when Kaito explained that he 'got her' with money, naturally this seemed to suggest she was prostitute though as he finished his sentence it appeared that was not quite the case. He was very tempted to make a jest about it regardless though he stifled the urge. Typically he tended to shy away from jokes which could be offensive or degrading to women. Instead he simply smiled at the rest of the explanation, "Good to be of noble blood I suppose" he mused aloud. It wasn't the first time that he had felt this tinge of jealousy towards clan members though recently he was becoming more comfortable of his own independence.

He listened intently to Yumi's insight on the men, when she left to retrieve a second bottle Takeo decided to speak up. "They shouldn't be a problem" he decided, "I just have a habit of being cautious, better to be safe than sorry as my dad would say" he explained. In truth Takeo would have been ecstatic at the prospect of fighting off a few drunken fools but it wasn't in his nature he instigate a brawl. He was a cautious man; patient and tactical, only reacting as necessary, which is what made him such an excellent counter-fighter. Besides, as fun as it would be he didn't want to spoil Kaito's party by being kicked out of the bar after only few drinks, though it would have certainly made the situation more lively. When the bottle arrived he thanked Yumi and gave her a moderate tip before filling his glass once more and beginning to sip back the whiskey. "So Kaito, did you ever meet up with Hanako, what do you think?" he wondered, his thoughts wandering back to his newfound girlfriend as the whiskey began to take effect.

Texas

Post by Texas » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Tailun was enjoying the drinks. He was surprised to see that every time he took a sip it tasted more like water. He also liked that every sip he took he gained a little bit more confidence.

He got up slowly and walked to the bar. He noticed that he felt a little funny, but it didn't effect his motor skills. As he walked to the bar he bought a pitcher of ale and brought back a full pitcher and 3 mugs. Taking his seat back he placed the cups in front of his new found friends. After pouring himself a glass he put the pitcher on the table. Tailun was slightly taken back by Takeo's comment: "Good to be of noble blood I suppose".

"It is not as glorious as you think."

Although as Tailun said that he thought of all of the hard training that he went through as a child. None of which was that fun and in fact he had a lack of friends because of it. After feeling a little sorry for himself, he saw something on the corner of his eyes. One of the gentlemen got up and walked past them towards the door. He muttered something, but Tailun couldn't make it out. As he left the other guys seemed to get closer to each other and order more alcohol. Tailun simply sat back and sipped his beer.

Takeo also caught his interest talking about Hanako. He knew her from training her Gentle Fist techniques. It was interesting how she got around name wise. While listening, Tailun simply laid back in his seat and sipped his beer.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:08 am

"Being in a clan has it's up's and down I suppose Takeo. For one I am more likely to be targeted by mn for my bloodline ability and while I am a member of he Awai clan, a man's charm always goes a long way into getting a woman. Besides do you have any idea how many times i got picked on because of my eyes when I was a kid?" Kaito thought back to the bullies he fought in the cave. It'd been years since he'd visited it. He made a mental note to go back one day and visit the old place, see if his old toys were still there. He took a sip of alcohol thinking curiously over Tailun's comment wondering if he had a similar childhood.

"Hanako is alright, she seemed a bit quiet but I'm unsure as to whether this is from it being our first meeting and she has to warm up or she's just shy. Maybe you'd be able to tell me more on that eh?" Kaito laughed good naturedly and noticed the men at the table were having a drinking contest. "I wonder which of them will pass out first."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Takeo pondered Kaito's statement while sipping his whiskey. He hadn't considered the Awai a clan to be targeted for bullying. Their eyes were strange true, but most respected the clan and their power. In the academy he had an Aburame acquaintance who tended to be shunned by most and who had certainly creeped out most of the girls, even the Inuzuka had some people who found them off-putting.

Growing up however one of the only Awai Takeo really knew was his Genin teammate; Masaru, and he had been so full of confidence and charm that he couldn't imagine anyone disliking him, much less teasing him. "That's true", he conceded to the point of being a target of Missing ninja. "I never actually told you this but one of my best friends is an Awai; Masaru. Well, I don't really see him much anymore but we were on the same Genin team for a few years." Takeo blinked and gulped back the last of whiskey, clanking the emptied glass back down on the table. It was his third thus far and would not be his last.

He glanced over to Tailun, "Hey, thanks for the beer" he said, speaking somewhat louder and more enthusiastically than usual and clasping the man on the shoulder before filling the glasses, one for each of them and then handing them in turn. All the while he was listening to Kaito speak about Hanako. "Yeah, she is rather quiet...well most of the time" he said suggestively with a smirk, his lips were beginning to loosen. It wasn't normal for him to speak publically of such things. There was a tingling to his limbs and a certain glaze beginning to overcome his sight. Nonetheless he filled three glasses of whiskey in addition to the beer. "haha, I was just about to ask the same about us. Try to keep up eh" he challenged, chugging back the small glass of whiskey before immediately following with the taller glass of beer, consuming the two in rapid succession.

Return to “The Konoholic”