[Graded][Social] Konoha Ninja

Crimsaya

Post by Crimsaya » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:57 am

This is really my first rp, so if you want to start, please do!
CharactersShow

Mikazuki, Kyoko, Genin of Konoha

Fujiwara Aiko, Chuunin of Kumo

Kirigaya Reiko, Genin of Kiri

Tsukino, Hinoe, Iwa MN (and yes, her name is Hinoe, not Jinoe)
Deactivated/Dead CharactersShow
Nakamura Saya, Genin of Konoha
About MeShow
Name: Saya
Relationship Status: Single
Dislikes: Fangirl Sakura (Mature Sakura is ok)
Other: Redoing my Kumo char and Kiri char, possibly redoing my MN. Plan to write fanfics sometime in the near future.

Crimsaya

Post by Crimsaya » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Saya took a deep breath as she quickly walked out of her aunt's house into the warm afternoon sunshine. Sure, maybe she was quiet, and maybe she beat up several boys in her Academy days, but that didn't mean that she couldn't meet other genin at the Konoholic… right? She knew that her aunt, stern as she was, wouldn't approve of her little break, but she'd been studying up on the history of famous kunoichi that she'd found at the library the other day. She'd been reading for about two hours now and was a bit sick of thinking how the kunoichi became famous. Almost all of them had studied medical ninjutsu. She pondered if she should start seriously considering studying medical ninjutsu as well. After all, she did want to become a great ninja. Maybe if her mother was still alive, if she hadn't died protecting her, if Saya hadn't killed her- Saya shook the terrible thoughts out of her head, squeezed her eyes shut, and began to sprint towards the Konoholic. That was the reason she got there so fast. That was also the reason she didn’t see the strange tree branch sticking out of the dirt, tripped, and went soaring through the air, her black ponytails flying. She landed face-first in the dirt and lay prone for a moment before lifting her head. She looked up to see the entryway of the Konoholic about two yards in front of her, with several voices being raised and laughter resonating though the doorway.
CharactersShow

About MeShow
Other: Redoing my Kumo char and Kiri char, possibly redoing my MN. Plan to write fanfics sometime in the near future.

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:42 am

The argent sun trickled through the window of the room, flooding the eyes of the sleeping Yoru his hand waved infront of the light as though to be batting it away, this of course wasn’t successful forcing Yoru to wake up. A loud groan escaped his lips as he yanked the covers up to his nose trying to keep the cold at bay, his glared out of the window though the sun was out it was a low winter sun and the frost cast across the room. He laid there for a few moments keep any warmth he could, cherishing every trickle of heat he could capture, finally and begrudgingly he yanked the covers from himself exposing his almost naked body to his cold room. Sitting up from his bed he grasped up a neat roll of bandage from the side of his bed and begins wrapping it around his right arm that is covered with vast scarring, wrapping up his arm completely.

He began making a weave around the knuckles then finished with a very small knot around the wrist, though he wasn’t ashamed of his scars he certainly didn’t want to expose them to the world and this seemed the best way of covering them, he then began wrapping his legs in the bandage this wasn’t to cover anything simply to keep his exposed shins warm. Yoru stood up from his bed heading towards his wardrobe and pulling out his clothing for the today, he slipped on his forest green shirt his trousers and the rest of his equipment. He picked up his forehead protector tying it around his bicep.

He bounced up and down for a moment then moved towards the door of his home, pushing open the door basking in the calescent sun. Pushing his hands into his pockets after kicking shut his door, he walked out in to the busy streets of Konoha, heading to the Konoholic. He wasn’t old enough to drink, but he had heard they do some nice soft drinks. He walked into the bar placing a ryo on the bar “Whatever you recommend barkeep, but make sure its virgin.” What a guy, Yoru thought about himself thinking he was the bee’s knees. Yoru's attention was taken to the young girl who had just walked in falling completly on her face, he sighed as people laughed at her. This sort of behavior annoyed him, she was obviously embarrsed he walked over at a brisk pace "You should be more careful."

Varian

Post by Varian » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:40 pm

Akira had just been doimg the bell test with his new team, although they had not spent a long time together he was already starting to like them. That is why he found himself dawdling towards the konoholic, Akira did not drink nor did he like large crowds however today would be an exception. He was in a paticular good mood as his entire day had gone well - he had slept through most of it - which always put Akira in a good mood. He looked about as birds flittered happily around the street, children played ninja and adults were discussing day to day things. This was his home the place he loved and cherished most, Konoha was in Akira's heart and he would gladly give his life to defend it.

As he approached The Konoholic he saw someone fall onto there face, Akira walked over to them to see if they were ok. When he got closer he saw a young girl lying in the dirt, it certainly was not what he had expected to witness when he decided to come for a drink. "Uhh... Yo.... Are you ok?" He offered her his hand to helo herself up however he did not expect her to take it, most people were cautious of stranger and Akira was no exception to this rule. He waited there patiently not saying anything with his hand outstretched.
Active Characters
NameRankVillageOrganization
Sun IchiC-RankDungeon CountryN/A
Fukusha YujiGeninIwagakure No SatoN/a

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Post by Taiga » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:57 pm

A whole day had gone by and suddenly Masamune found himself responsible for the very lives of three of Konoha's children... Hell, they could even be his peers, being only two years older than the genin and only recently becoming a chuunin himself... either way the events of their testing and post-merriment left him rather thirsty.

Wandering his way to the Konoholic he kept a brisk pace. He couldn't be seen by his students at such a place, they'd think him an alcoholic, and to be truthful he didn't know why he wanted to visit a bar but he was hungry, thirsty, and he longing for fried fish, of which the Konoholic was said to rank supreme.

Upon crossing the threshold of the door, a girl suddenly fell. Pausing for a moment due to his slowing reaction speed he processed the event and then, his naturally helpful side shining, he extended a hand as he peered down at her.

"H-" his introduction was cut short as he looked up to see another boy doing the same. In fact, he had beaten Masamune to the punch. Retracting his hand he grinned.

"Clumsy, aren't we?"

Crimsaya

Post by Crimsaya » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:32 am

Saya blinked. There were three guys surrounding her; two guys both with their hands outstretched towards her at once. A guy with bright red hair was standing next to her. Another guy with black hair and a plaster on his nose for some reason was awkwardly standing there above her with his hand out towards her; the other one with brown hair had retracted his hand and grinning at her. Saya slowly got up without anyone's help and dusted herself off. "Um. I'm not normally this clumsy, I just tripped," she muttered sheepishly by way of explanation to the brown haired and red haired guys. "Thanks for offering to help, but I think I'm ok." she said to the other boy. Not knowing what to do, Saya stood there between the three boys, if they were boys- all seemed a couple years older than her. "I'm Nakamura Saya," she said, breaking the silence.
CharactersShow

About MeShow

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:46 am

A crooked smile poured across Yoru’s face as the girl seemed to of batted off both men and their help, his attention for the moment was taken by his friend Akira “Hey.” He offered him a wink, they hadn’t seen each other since the hospital it was nice to see him not laid out in a bed “Not being making any strange grunting noises behind a curtain?” he jibed, mockingly punching him in the arm.

"I'm Nakamura Saya," he heard, his attention back on the girl “Its nice to meet you Saya, I’m Yoru and this is Akira.” He pointed his thumb towards his friend, he shook his head “You really should be more careful though.” He repeated, rolling his eyes “Fancy a drink, my treat?” His attention was taken up by the other young man, he had to be around the same age as Akira and himself “Who are you?” he queried, having never seen the boy. He would take Akira by the shoulder pulling him towards the bar hoping Saya would follow “Another three please.” He said to the barman, putting up three fingers just incase he hadn't heared. The barman produced four drinks, an extra one for the stranger if he wanted it.

Varian

Post by Varian » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:16 am

Akira shrugged when she did not take his hand, he did not care either way atleast she wasn't being weird and lying in the dirt for the fun of it. That was when Yoru said his piece, it was met with a flash of a tonfa going into his stomach. Akira then turned to face Yoru with a grin on his face, he was glad to see Yoru again and the beating to his stomach was all in good humor. "Yoru! I don't see any curtains around." He then turned to the young girl as she introduced herself, after she had done so he felt obligated to introduce himself it was only good manners to do so after all. "Hikaru Akira, pay no attention to the red head. He is just a pervert." Akira found it amusing because it was true, although he did not think less of Yoru as it was just a part of his charm.

Akira then put his arm around Yoru's neck and began to drag him into the konoholic. "Come on, you can buy all three of us a drink." Akira extended the invitation to drink with all of the group, celebrating was much more fun with a group after all. "We're celebrating my new team after all." He had not planned to make a big thing of it, then again things did seem to esculate quickly when Yoru was with Akira.
Active Characters

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Masamune wore a innocent grin on his face, his eyes closed as he chuckled slightly and partially mumbled "I somehow doubt that you're never clumsy, eh, Saya-chan?" She was somewhat cute in the way that she was a walking mess.

Bowing his head slightly he stated his name, making sure to pause for adequate time before addressing the group.

"Senju Masamune."

The red headed one bothered him but he was addressed and so answer he would. He personally probably wouldn't have been seen around town that much.

"I was probably training too much. Chuunin. Squad Leader of Team 69."

He supposed he would follow them though he wasn't really invited.

Crimsaya

Post by Crimsaya » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Saya stayed silent as Yoru and Akira punched each other like they'd known each other for a while, and turned a slight pink as Masamune attached the -chan to her name. His comment was true, she had also tripped at her first meeting with her team. As Masamune introduced himself, she smiled inwardly. This day was turning out to be better than she expected. Although it was kind of weird… Three older boys approaching a girl 3 years younger than all of them didn't happen often. Whatever. She was just happy to have met new people. Saya watched as Yoru and Akira wrestled each other to see who would drag whom into the bar- she couldn't tell. After all, Yoru grabbed Akira's shoulder and Akira was trying to choke Yoru, or so it seemed, and Saya followed the three boys in. "Um, Yoru-senpai, exactly what type of drinks are you talking about? You do realize that I'm 13, right?" She anxiously fingered one of her long ponytails, braiding and unbraiding it with one hand.
CharactersShow

About MeShow

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:42 pm

"Hikaru Akira, pay no attention to the red head. He is just a pervert." his eyes widened as he shook his head in disagreement “I certainly am not a pervert, it’s not my fault girls just throw themselves at me.” A soft chuckle escaped his lips, this was to simply show it was a joke and he hoped no one took him seriously. “We all train Masamune.” He nodded his head towards the bar gesturing for him to follow “Come on Mr Chunnin Squad leader.” Yoru would keep his own rank to himself for now, he was a little embarrassed he was still a genin, but he had his reasons. But nevertheless he would rather keep this snippet of information to himself.

"Um, Yoru-senpai, " he winced slightly at being called this, Yoru wasn’t into the whole formalties when it came to names “Just Yoru.” He spoke softly a crooked smile fell across his face as she continued to speak “Don’t worry the drinks will be, virgin.He emphasised the last word, he was unsure why it just seemed right. He was a little surprised she was only thirteen, but he shouldn’t of being. All three of the boys, or should I say men were all towering over the girl, Akira being the tallest and Masaumne being the shortest Yoru fit in nicely between them.

The four drinks were all identical, and had a variety of fruits they were orange in colour with bright red dashed through them “I think we’re all under age anyway, so well have to stick to these.” Yoru had drunk alcohol before, with his father after a hard day’s work on the farm. Nothing overly strong, just a little tipple.

Varian

Post by Varian » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:05 am

Akira had managed to wrestle free from Yoru's grip around his neck by the time they had reached the bar, he let go of Yoru himself while the orders were made. "You should be more respectfull of your superiors Yoru." He meant it as a jab at the fact he was a genin despite them being similair age, Yoru should of been able to tell it was all in good humor. "You have a team aswell Senju-san? They must be desperate allowing chuunin such as ourselves to lead genin." Although Akira had come to like his new team he still did not like the idea of having three lives depending on him, the pressure was quite overwhelming really knowing that one mistake in their training could have dire repercussions later on in their career.

Akira sat down with his drink once it had arrived, he took a table in a further corner of the Konoholic hoping the others would join him there. He did not like the fact this place was so crowded, Akira looked a little uncomfortable sat there with a large amount of people all around him. He had taken his usual frown, it always made him look older than he was when he frowned there were even lines beginning to form from constant frowning. He sat and waited for the other to bring their drinks over here and sit down, in the meantime he took a sip from his own drink enjoying the flavour of all the different fruits used in it. The drink itself quenched a thirst he had not even realized was there, it no longer mattered now as he swallowed the drink that was already in his mouth before taking another small sip.
Active Characters

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:50 am

It seemed his words had caused Saya to blush. Adding to this mystery, he didn't quite know why, but her blushing caused him to do so himself momentarily. "Uh-" he stuttered. She was rather cute and to be honest, being the littlest guy there... Masamune kind of felt this odd sensation he hadn't quite found... was it rivalry?

One thing was for sure, Masamune moved his hands a lot while he spoke and for his next line they were stationed at the back of his head, scratching it in a questioning sort of gesture. For one he chose to ignore the red-head's comment. He already wasn't really amusing to Masamune's current condition, though that could change if Masamune got a few 'grown-up' drinks in him.

As for Akira, he answered frankly, "If you're a Chuunin squad leader too then that must mean that I was successful as a forerunner. If they liked my results that might mean more Chuunin like us can take on a vital role..." he paused... Or maybe they are desperate.

That seed of doubt had always been in Masamune's head. His student's lives drove him to prefect himself but that fact did too. He needed to become strong to prove to himself that he wasn't just given this task because they were desperate.

Now sitting at the bar as he walked with the group he received a drink and thankfully declined it.

"Saya-chan, have mine." he said before asking the bartender for just water. Water was fine, just fine.

Crimsaya

Post by Crimsaya » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Saya could tell that Masamune was kind of irritated with Yoru. She didn't exactly know why, but she decided to sit next to him at their table. When Akira uncomfortably took a chair in a corner, Saya hesitated for a second. She didn't really like small spaces, due to her long history of being locked in closets, but after a split second decision, she sat down as far from the corner as she could while still at the table and gestured for Masamune to sit next to her. When he offered her his drink, she wasn't sure what to do as she hadn't had the drink before. She thought it over and placed it in between them in case he wanted it later on. Saya then peered cautiously at the bright orange-red drink, not knowing what to make of it. She slowly raised the drink to her mouth, and then realized she hadn't asked something of all the boys.

"Um, could I possibly know your ages? I would like to know more about the people I hang out with, if you don't mind."
CharactersShow

About MeShow

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:09 am

His eyes narrowed as Akira said "You should be more respectful of your superiors Yoru." producing a fist, shaking it vigorously “Sod off you, you aren’t half important enough for me to respect you.” This was said with a chuckle, making it very clear he was joking. Yoru rolled his eyes as Masamune gave the drink to Saya, she already had one why would she want another of the same drink by the time she got round to the second one it would be warm, losing its edge. “They are pretty tasty Masa go on relax, have a taste.” Yoru found it interesting how different each of the men were, Yoru loud and brash , Masa seemed to be quiet and controlled Akira a mix of the two. He wondered how the three would get on, they were all around the same age and it would be likely they would see allot of each other in the future. Akira was sat in the far corner, Masa & Saya on the end Yoru had no choice but to sit between Masa and Akira though he had no preference either way. As Saya asked their ages, Yoru shrugged “Well I don't mind at all, I’m seventeen.” He knew how old Akira was but it was for him to say how old he was/

Varian

Post by Varian » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:07 pm

Akira did not mind the question being asked even "Good manners would usually dictate that you said your own age before asking others, but as it stands im eighteen although Yoru would try to have you think otherwise..." Akira said dryly, it was true he looked older than eighteen but he was not going to go around lying about his age. He took another sip of his drink and remained silent for a moment, he remebered another reason why he hated crowded places so much it was always loud. Akira's thoughts drifted to his team he wondered how they would handle their first mission, he would have to put in a request for one some time soon.

He allowed such thoughts to fill his head while he paid attention to what was beibg said at the table, the konoholic as a whole was not a bad place to drink. It was clean and well kept, there was a pleasent smell in tge air although Akira could not place what it was. The atmosphere seemed very friendly even if people were shouting and laughing rather loudly for his liking, over all he would not mind coming here from time to time even if it wasn't the same as his roof. He had an urge to leave and go relax on his roof perhaps even.go to sleep up there however the urge soon passed.
Active Characters

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:04 pm

He didn't intend to sit with them yet he couldn't stop himself. Furthermore, the girl beckoned to him to sit next to her. Maybe she felt uncomfortable and she perceived him trustworthy? Either way he was not one to say no to people and as such he found himself seated next to the girl.

The red head's mouth was still running but for now he chose to ignore the majority of it. Masamune wasn't a confrontational person usually so his reactions were quite the oddity, but then again the reason he didn't leave this group was too.

In the break of conversation the girl next to him, Saya he believed it was, asked everyone for their age. He figured that information wouldn't be too harmful to share, but he'd let the others go first.

As the finale, he noted "I recently turned Sixteen." before gesturing to Saya in a way that begged the question to her. He noted that it was somewhat odd that she asked without giving such information herself.

Crimsaya

Post by Crimsaya » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:51 pm

"Well, I did mention this before, but perhaps only Yoru-s-" Saya stopped herself from adding on the honorific just in time. "Perhaps only Yoru heard it. I'm 13 years old and a genin." Saya raised the orange drink to her mouth and sipped it. It tasted weird, but she gulped it down anyway, as so not to be rude. She set the cup back down on the table, slightly shaky. "So what is everyone doing here this afternoon?" Before anyone else could answer, Saya added, "I just came to escape the house, I was reading about famous kunoichi." Her mind felt kind of blurry for some reason, but she shook it off and paid attention to each of their faces, waiting for them to answer.
CharactersShow

About MeShow

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:38 am

A smirk poured across his face as Saya stopped herself from saying the word san, he spoke with a chuckle “You don’t have to worry too much with saying things like that.” Picking up his own drink he placed it to his lips tilting his head back, allowing the liquid to fall down his throat. He gasped, taking in air, rubbing his tummy. Delicious, he thought as he placed it back on the table. Saya didn’t seem to be enjoying the drink quite as much, Yoru wasn’t the smartest of people but even he knew something was wrong. She was shaking as she put the glass down and shaking her head “Saya, is everything ok?” he spoke softly, his voice not as harsh or as deep as before, he leaned over the table.

Yoru’s fingers stroked across her arm in attempts to comfort her, his hands were rough, from his years on the farm but his touch remained soft his face however was screwed up in concern “Would you like a glass of water?” he nodded towards Masa’s glass, perhaps it was rude to offer someone else drink but he was sure Masa wouldn’t mind, but he decided perhaps he should double check “You don’t mind if she pinches a sip do you?” It was obvious Masa didn’t like Yoru, but perhaps he could change his mind on that.

Varian

Post by Varian » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Akira was getting rather uncomfortable with sitting in such a crowded place, he had decided that coming to the konoholic was not such a good idea after all. He stood up and moved around the table, he had headed towards the door before he remembered to say goodbye to the group. "I'm sorry I can't stay, I have to meet my team tomorrow and I feel rather tired today." With that he went out the door before anyone could say anything else, it wasn't that he didn't care about what was happening with saya however he couldn't stand being in such a crowded place like that.

OOC: Sorry gonna have to bail on the social because i did not realize i have no room for my team social so my fault for not organizing logistics of it :/
Active Characters

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:15 am

It seemed the Akira guy had suddenly risen and marched towards the door. It was odd that Masamune didn't think about doing that himself because it was now just him, the girl, and the red head... Hmph. Either way he didn't mind sitting here and most of all he was intrigued at why the girl chose to sit next to him.

Saya seemed off though suddenly and he decided not to inquire into why she sat there. As Yoru spoke he too was concerned and lifted his cup to her mouth.

"Just drink the water, Saya-chan. You seem like you need it."

He wasn't going to let her refuse this drink one something was obviously wrong with her. With his other hand he stretched forward in front of the girl and took her glass. There wasn't much left but he is was thirsty and if he was going to give up his drink it seemed like a fair trade.

He took the last few sips noting it tasted quite odd.

Crimsaya

Post by Crimsaya » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:16 am

"I'm fine," Saya insisted, attempting to push the cup of water away. "I just felt a little dizzy back there. I think I'm going to take a walk or something, if you don't mind." Saya pushed back her chair and after two steps, promptly collapsed flat on her back. "Ouch, the light is too bright," complained the slightly intoxicated Saya. "Why…am I like this? Did I fall over?" she asked, looking over at the two boys. There was a loud buzzing in her temples for some reason, and she closed her eyes, completely ignoring the flabbergasted stares of other customers. "Ugh, my brain hurts…"
CharactersShow

About MeShow

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:27 am

Yoru watched as she pushed away the Senju and the glass of water, as quickly as she stood up she was just as quickly on the floor. He edged out of his chair, walking over to Saya and crouching down to her level “Are you ok Saya, I suggest taking some of the water.” His eyes narrowed suspiciously, as the Senju took a mouthful of the drink “Is there something in that?” he pondered, strange Yoru had been having the same drink and he was absolutely fine it was nothing but fruit juice. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as she said "Ugh, my brain hurts…" perhaps this was a little insensitive but most people would say My head hurts.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Hmph. The girl refused his offer and found herself on the floor, again. Either she liked playing ditzy and falling over or she truly was helpless. Crouching much like Yoru he extended both hands to help her up, and would keep his arm out just in case she needed someone to prop her up.

The boy posed a good question, and nodding, Masamune agreed. He had been rude to ignore the boy up until now, even if he did not like him.

"The drink tasted odd Yoru-kun. Why anyone would take the time to spike a girls juice... a minor at that... when she's around fellow shinobi... is beyond me, but things just seem to work that way for Saya-chan."

It felt odd saying it. He didn't like it. He wouldn't say it again, Yoru-kun... No... Just Yoru.

He also wondered why this happened right after Akira left... it left him with an unsettling feeling.

Crimsaya

Post by Crimsaya » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:02 pm

"Why are you laughing at me? Am I that bad?" Saya pouted, her bottom lip jutting out slightly. Masamune extended his arms towards her and immediately she grabbed them, attempting to pull him down as well, though it wouldn't be easy, seeing as he was so much taller than her, although hopefully the way he was crouching would unbalance him. "There, now you have to laugh at him too, Yoru. Or you can lie down too, it's your choice."

The strong alcohol had very obviously addled her brains, obvious to everyone but her, it seemed.
CharactersShow

About MeShow

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:42 pm

He winced slightly at been called Yoru-kun “Yoru is fine.” He said softly, he nodded in agreement unsure why someone would spike her drink, specially around shinobi. Yoru normally had such keen eyes, he expected Masa was as well it was strange how they both mixed such a thing. A chuckle escaped his lips “It’s just amusing is all.” He watched as she attempted to unbalance, if he did fall over he expected it would be on purpose he seemed a nimble controlled shinobi and to unbalance someone like him, he imagined would be difficult.

But nevertheless he attempted to stifle his laugh, not as the prospect of Masa falling over but simply that at how Saya was speaking “I think we should get you home, people tend to spike drinks for a reason.” His attitude turned sombre and somewhat serious “Help me get her up?” he directed to the chuunin.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Masamune noticed Yoru's wincing. Yeah, he wouldn't call him Yoru-kun. Nope. Never.

"I think it's sorta kawa-" he wasn't expecting the girl to tug him, and honestly he still shouldn't have fell over when she did. He had the physical superiority. He was just really off guard. His body falling he did his best to roll to Saya's side, but still fell partially on her, hitting the ground with a thud.

He rubbed his elbow as he pulled himself up to sitting on the ground- it wasn't very comfortable and he wasn't either. The straight faced, straight laced boy's cheeks were pink.

Burying his head he grabbed Yoru's hand and helped himself up on it, superseding Saya. He'd let Yoru help her up... he didn't feel like looking her in the face at the moment.

Crimsaya

Post by Crimsaya » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:49 pm

"Humph, I don't want to go home," Saya grumbled. "I want to go out for a walk! Come on!" She bounced up, completely different than she had been before. She accidentally bumped into Masamune, who was still turned away from her, and whacked the crouching Yoru's face with one of her long ponytails…hard. Obviously, she was oblivious to most of the proceedings and grabbed both their arms. "This way, this way," she grinned, dragging them towards the front door of the Konoholic amid stares from other stunned customers.
CharactersShow

About MeShow

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:06 am

He sighed as she stood up, deciding she didn’t want to go home. Her hair hit him in the eye, it began spasm blinking up and down in attempts to remove any hair that had got in. He felt Masa’s hand grasp around his own as he aided him up. Before he even had a chance to speak, he was been dragged by the arm “We will have to stay with her, god knows what trouble she will get into if we leave her alone.” He could of easily overpowered her, both of them could and set themselves free from her grasp. But they would be stupid to, it was best they stayed with her. Or at least Yoru thought so.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:43 am

Barely up for seconds and already hanging his head in shame to the side, he attempted to shy away in the corner. Yet, with all his reaction speed in his flustered state he hadn't expected the girl to grab his arm so quickly and soon found his arm tangled in Saya's, his face turning bright pink.

This was uncomfortable. A boy shouldn't be holding arms with a girl he only just met. This was untactful! This was horrible! Even so he let her drag him along, much like Yoru said, because she needed their help and he would never turn down a situation that required him.

Return to “The Konoholic”