Attempting to First Taste

Jeff

Attempting to First Taste

Post by Jeff » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:05 pm

The Konoholic was a place that Akki had never really been to before. He only knew it as a place that his dad liked to go to after work to unwind. Never as a place that he himself would be able to go in. A place that now was now on the top of list of things to do. A place that would turn him from boy to man.

If i can just attempt to get one drink from the bar I shall be forever known as the man among the boys. he would start to think to himself as he waited patiently outside of the venue. He was starting to get more and more anxious thinking of the consequences as well as wishing that he could have a partner in crime for the incident. If he were to just do it alone it might end badly and he might even take an ass whooping the process. At least the night was warm and starry so he would have something to look at when he was kicked out back against the ground.
CharactersShow
Aburame, AkkiVillage: Konohagakure no SatoRank: GeninThread: Insects Guide Me Genkouyoushi, KoutaishiVillage: Iwagakure no SatoRank: C-RankThread: Paper Guide the Way Ouji, TatsumiVillage: Sunagakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: Artist's Move Yuusha, JuzoVillage: Kirigakure no SatoRank: D-RankThread: The Stranger Things

Return to “The Konoholic”