[Graded]Grading Papers & Clinking Glasses

Texas

Post by Texas » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:03 pm

The days of being a teacher can be rather boring. Tenzin often times found himself always in the classroom or at home. Rarely did he get to go out. As the school year went on, he made it a point to do something different at least once a week. His favorite thing to do that was considered “different” was to grade his papers in places he would not normally find himself. It gave him a reason to go out and also a reason to explore. Today was no different! He found himself at the Konohalic. Although he wasn’t the drinking age, he always enjoyed a warm tea and grading papers.

Tenzin placed himself in one of the booths and ordered a tea with rice balls. When the waitress brought him his order, he had already covered his side of the booth with papers. One pile was for ungraded papers/tests and the other pile was designated to finished work he has covered. It was a nice afternoon and the place wasn’t all too busy. Tenzin used his favorite pen that he had stolen from his fathers room (although his father’s room had not been used in some time since he left for a secret mission some time ago).

As he moved each papers, he had a tendency to talk to himself. As a new and one of the younger teachers in the academy, he made sure that his students left with great results. He even made the ciriculm stricter than the other teachers. He wanted to make sure that the students he thought, became the best in the village. He found his most troublesome student’s test. He couldn’t believe that this child was not taking these tests seriously, especially since this student was the best for physical examinations.

“Come on.... Really Dai?”

He put a 12% on the paper circled it and then put an F next to it. Tenzin didn’t know how to reach this student.

“I just wish you could apply yourself.”

Before he moved on to the next test, he took a minor break to drink tea and have a bite of a rice ball.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBanin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Legacy
User flair: Conflict begets Growth

Post by Legacy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:01 pm

"Now that's something you don't see every day..." Gene approached the table where Tenzin sat with both hands in his pockets. His expression was well... intrigued to say the least. "Taking your work on the town with you instructor? You're either dedicated or a shut in. Just then, the silver haired Jounin waved down a waiter.

"Yo! Could you bring out a large helping of meat pies please? Yeah, the specialty combo. Mhm yeah,
thank you!"
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Texas

Post by Texas » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:50 am

Tenzin watched as Gene walked up to him. He was somewhat taken back by his light hearted behavior. However, he embraced it due to being bored to death by paperwork. Tenzin didn’t interact with too many people close to his age; they are either doing missions or even participating in ninja affairs. As for Tenzin, he usually has to deal with students. Without hesitation Tenzin gestured for Gene to sit down.

“Haha, well its nice to get out once in a while! Especially when there is work to be done. Gives me a bit of a distraction. What brings you here?”

Tenzin was excited to speak with a well experienced and well decorated ninja. He had heard that Gene was a very well known Shinobi within Konoha.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:32 pm

Just happened to be in the area and figured I could use some meat pies. You ought to try some when the waiter brings them out." Compared to how serious the man had been during their first encounter Gene was... different, to say the least. Although his eyes still retained a somber glint to them his overall tone was one of genuine relaxation. "Every now and again it's good to put the 'lifestyle' on the shelf you know? At least, that's what I tell myself. You wouldn't believe how many times I find myself reciting Shinobi mantra on my day off."

A few minutes went by and the waiter who Gene had spoke to earlier returned with a fresh, steaming hot bowl of meat pies. The exterior of each took on a golden brown tint but the red sauce and meet could be noted dripping out from the sides of a few of them. "Oh man these look great!" Ha! The staff really put their all into it once I told them these for for you Gene.
We really owe you for saving our skin back then."

"I can't take credit for that. If not for that strange phantom guy I wouldn't have been able to do much.
"Oh nonsense! We all saw what you went through to make sure we got out that--""Hey, hey come on now the foods getting cold. If you really want to thank me just make sure I can have my old job back if this ninja business doesn't work out!" The two shared a laugh and them the waiter was gone.

"So anyway, are those the reports on your students?" Gene asked, shifting his attention back to Tenzin.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Texas

Post by Texas » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:35 am

Tenzin watched the exchanged and even gave a slight chuckle. Gene's behavior definitely lightened the mood. He was right, even being in the village you have to be on your toes. You didn't know when something would happen and you ALWAYS had to be ready. However, this moment was different. This was a time to let our guards down (slightly) to enjoy ourselves. Tenzin couldn't imagine always being on edge. When Gene switched directions from waitress to him, Tenzin was in the middle of sipping tea. After Gene asked the question, he placed the tea cup back on its little plate.

"Uhm, yeah... It's boring stuff right now. I'm in the middle of grading their strategy reports. I don't get how some students can be so quick thinking on the training grounds, but not even try on their written reports."

As a great student in the Academy himself, Tenzin truly didn't understand. Tenzin then took a quick look at Gene devouring the meat pies, joking with the waitress, and being genuinely relaxed/happy. He wanted to understand more about Gene as well.

"What happened here that made you so well known?"
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:40 am

"I wouldn't worry about their performance on paper so much then; I'd rather a stump on paper to one in the field any day." Clearly, Gene valued the effectiveness of action opposed to what little accuracy a written exam could provide. Although he supposed that was only because he hadn't been the most studious of students during his time in the Academy, often napping or skipping class completely on major test days. The thought pulled his lips into a smile and when asked about what had happened in the past he'd almost told the tale. Only, it was not exactly the sort of heroic story one would expect from a man with his track record.

"Well, you see that guy over there?" Gene pointed to a stocky fella, stained shirt and worn patience from dealing with customers as noted from the crease in his forehead, "I used to work for him here serving up the drinks and food but when my Career as a Shinobi took off I uh - had to request a pardon from the place. Real shame too, I think the atmosphere is one of the best in the village." He paused, taking another meat pie and wolfing it down. Only when he was done chewing, swallowing and savoring the taste did he begin again, "The atmosphere was soo good in fact, I took a beating in order to protect it. All's well that ends well though - those guys won't be coming back here anymore." For a moment, something flashed in Gene's Auburn hues as if to be stirred by the recalling of what had happened that day. Nothing pisses me off more than someone picking on the weak....and nothing hurts so much as a scared man's foot. He was smiling again, "Anyway, I hear you're quite accomplished as a Jounin instructor. Kami knows you have to be in order to deal with kids for eight hours a day...My own team gives me a headache I can't imagine a class full of them."
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Texas

Post by Texas » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:12 am

Tenzin listened intently to what Gene had to say. At this point his pen was down and the papers were on his side of the booth. His arms were crossed as he listened to Gene's story. He took a moment to take a sip of his tea and watched Gene devour the meat pies. He didn't know such a treat was indulged so much by Gene. 'who woulda thought he would have worked here' he thought as he placed his tea cup down.

Tenzin smiled a little a little bit when Gene mentioned the young shinobi and soon-to-be shinobi of the village. "You have a team? Yikes, its always good to help shape the youth into becoming young shinobis..... but yes they can get under the skin sometimes." Tenzin was actually being modest. By the end of the day he was ready to snap necks and cash checks, so to say. Tenzin was interested however in Gene's team, he didn't teach any of them but he knew all of the Senseis before his time. He was interested in seeing which teacher helped shape which shinobi. "How is your team looking? Any of them looking in particular stand out?" He knew that it was very well possible all of them could be prospects for the future, sometimes the one least likely could train his way to be the most talented shinobi. Once Tenzin asked the question, he flipped one of the papers he graded over and noticed he had only a couple more to do. However, he could do it when he got back. He placed all of the papers in the same pile and then immediately folded his arms to listen to Gene.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:41 am

"Well, it's not like I had a say in the matter." Gene grumbled, he still hadn't gotten over Brass's decision to put him in charge of a team what with all the responsibilities of Mamorinuku and the private sector dangling over his head. Of course he'd been too much of a duty bound bloke to go and challenge the decision directly to the Hokage and so he sat and sighed, cursing his own luck for the way things turned out. "All potential candidates have promise, some more than others." Is all he would say in regards to his team; he didn't want to over talk his students for the sake of them being under his charge but he wouldn't sell them short either. In this small way the silver-haired Jounin granted them and Tenzin an unbiased, though particularly vague and honest response. "They've still got a ways to go before I can nap in peace but I'd like to believe those days are probably long over anyway. These deserters... he sucked his teeth, shook his head and then waved a waiter over for service. "They'll be the reason I go bald at thirty." The smile was gone now and replaced with a somber expression.

For a while, Gene looked all of fifty in the eyes with his glazed over stare; it'd been as if he were looking through Tenzin as opposed to at him and peering at something well beyond their reach, then he returned. What ever thought he had in the moment was gone and replaced by a light natured smile and the words "Fortunately, it doesn't look like that will be much of a problem anymore. Don't think I'd forgotten how you ushered those kids to safety - any man can throw steel and rattle off jutsu but it takes a man of steel to take care of the little one's first. Protecting those who can't protect themselves...that's a real Shinobi in my book." When the waiter approached the table Gene requested water and lemon to go with it; he had a firm dislike of alcohol due to having worked the Konoholic for a while and seeing first hand what it did to people and the idea of anything sweet just didn't sit well with him. Practical as always, he wanted only what would help him and nothing that wouldn't. Moreover, he could tell a foreign substance apart in water as opposed to anything else; even among friends and allies Gene seldom trusted anyone, a lesson that Tenzin would learn for himself should the two ever really become friends. Or not.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Texas

Post by Texas » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:54 am

Tenzin had a recall to what he was talking about. It was an intense situation, at least at the time. Tenzin wanted to make it clear though: "Thank you Gene, that means a lot. However, in the moment what helped me was witnessing your bravery by taking on the man head. I could see your experience has aided you well and molded you into the shinobi you are today." Tenzin was genuine in his praise for Gene. He knew plenty of shinobi that if they tried to entangle with the unknown man... would of ended up harming/endangering themselves.

When the waitress came and Gene ordered his water, Tenzin ordered another tea. When they received the drinks at the same time, Tenzin looked at Gene. "In ways Gene I envy you. It might sound naive, but I miss going out on missions. I don't have the opportunity to do too much any more, due to my career choices." Tenzin was fully aware of the dangers and of the tragedy that came with doing missions all the time. You could lose your friends, fail your missions, or even get yourself killed. But Tenzin missed the thrill of missions and experienced a minor feeling of that when he aided Gene and the Hokage. He blew off the hot drink in hopes that it would cool down, which it didn't, and took a sip. This place always made sure not to make his tea burning hot, just right at the tipping point of cooling down.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:50 am

"You don't get it do you?" Gene spoke sharply, "You've been tasked with overseeing the development of all the children, the future of this village, I can think of no greater mission, no harder assignment and no heavier a weight than that which rests on your shoulders. In your classrooms sits the next Hokage, the next Professor in our medical field, the next council member and then some. Don't take your duty so lightly." Gene was aware that the Shinobi sitting across from him couldn't have been any older than himself but that didn't mean that he would mince his words or spare brutal honesty where he saw fit - a courtesy he allowed to all of his peers and especially those who he held in high regard. Gene believed that the boy had not truly understood just how important a job he had or WHY it was so important; he'd have to be a fool to want to rush off to a grave when there were hundreds, thousands of young eggs waiting, listening and hoping for a guiding voice before being hatched into this cruel world of theirs.

Taking a well needed swig of water, Gene gulped it down and savored the revitalizing feeling it left him with. "Don't get me wrong; wanting to get out in the field is not at all a bad thing but you have a higher role to play in the grand scheme of things. Otherwise you would be out there regardless of what YOU decided you wanted to do." And you just may very well get your wish if you let it slip of your true capabilities. Gene wanted to say. That "Thing" he had to check up on when he'd left so urgently was Tenzin's own Military file. Having pull in high places certainly came in handy and it was because of that pull that Gene discovered Tenzin's ability to use not one, not two or even three, but all five base elements at will. Add in the fact that the guy was a year younger than Gene himself and already a Special Jounin it was no wonder he'd been placed where he was. Whether Tenzin realized it or not, he was the perfect protector of those kids in the event that something were to happen inside the village where as people like Gene, Fanho and others would likely be sent out to deal with front line threats.

"Life just has a funny way of working things out like that."
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Texas

Post by Texas » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:12 am

The intensity coming from Gene was visually noticeable. Tenzin listened as he explained how important his role is. Tenzin knew this, he didn't choose this role because it was easy. No, he chose it to mold the future to be better than the past. "Don't get me wrong Gene, I know my place and what I do. All I was saying is that sometimes its nice to leave the village and get out there. With that being said, you are right it is important for not only our future but our potential children's future." Tenzin noticed that Gene could flip a switch quickly.

Tenzin picked up his tea in a way to cheers to Gene. He liked the man, and Tenzin knew that Gene was a great shinobi and he could only increase his skills. With the time he spent with him, he could tell he was a good man. Tenzin lifted the glass high in the air. "For the future" he said loudly to Gene. When it came down to it, both Gene and Tenzin were rather young and they talk about the future of others but actually have a long future ahead of themselves. Every mission, every encounter, every time they train were just one steps forward to becoming the best selves they could be.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:28 am

Yours will be an interesting one for sure my man. You better not buck under the pressure. Gene thought with a smile and raised glass, "To the future!" Apparently, the others in the tavern thought well of the sudden cheer as glasses began to raise all around. "TO THE FUTURE" someone not so far off shouted and others joined in; music blaring and all, the Konoholic was just as lively as ever. "I think you've gone and started a rave." People were dancing here and there and the old veterans broke into some kind of drunken song that Gene couldn't be pressed to decipher but they enjoyed it well enough. At the table across from where the two young Jounin sat had been a sleek woman with sun-kissed skin and hair as red as the brightest flames. While not the most elegantly dressed there was a charm about her and her tiger eyes were transfixed to the Academy instructor.

"Well what do you know? Looks like you've got an admirer; the academy can't teach us everthing eh?" Typically, Gene wouldn't indulge but the atmosphere had taken him and he was feeling more than a little jovial. "I'll be back in a bit, nature calls." He lied, standing up and heading for the bathroom without another word leaving Tenzin and the prowling woman to themselves as she approached.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Texas

Post by Texas » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:08 am

Tenzin watched as everyone around cheered and then broke into a song and dance. He was worried for some old drunkard to spill all over his students' papers. It would not look good for him if he handed back assignments that were covered in alcohol. Instead Tenzin decided to place them back in his little bag that his sister made for him. He uses it when he goes to different places to grade papers. He watched as everyone was dancing and singing. The woman came up to him and Tenzin stood up from the table to speak with her. She was nice and Tenzin enjoyed speaking with her. Before their conversation could go past 5 minutes a drunken man no older than 35 spilt his entire drink all over the girl. Tenzin placed his bag of papers on the booth seat he was sitting at and looked at the man. He was really drunk and still tried to drink the empty glass. Tenzin walked up to the man and tapped his shoulder. The man turned and when he did he was towering over Tenzin. Tenzin wasn't normally this confrontational, but he just wanted the man to apologize.... what's the worst that could happen? "Excuse me, if you don't mind apologizing to that girl over there," he said as he pointed at her, "You spilt your drink all over her and ruined her cloths." The man looked at Tenzin like he had 5 heads, but then looked at the girl. When he saw her wet, he just chuckled. At the same time as the chuckle he gave Tenzin a push with his left arm. The push sent him back a couple steps. "Listen kid, I can tell by your headband and outfit that you're an uptight ninja. If you touch me one more time we are going to have a problem." He finished the sentence with a gross beer burp right in Tenzin's face. The second he burped, some people stopped dancing, the music got quieter, and some of the drunk man's friends began to appear behind him.

'I wonder where Gene went, it would be nice to have some backup.' Tenzin took a few steps forward to make up for the push a couple seconds earlier. He put his hands in his pockets and looked at the man with no emotions. "I have a better idea, how about you apologize and I will be out of your hair." It was clear the guy had some liquid courage combined with a pack mentality and overall being a meathead. All 4 of his friends circled around Tenzin, all the while the main meathead facing Tenzin.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:02 am

Gene mingled and he danced and he shimmied his way all the way to the bathroom door only staving off the urge to push past one drunk customer because of his inebriation. If nothing else, the people of Konoha will be known as fire bellies with all the alcohol they can consume without passing out. Walking up to one of the stalls and freeing himself, Gene could hear only the music at first; loud and up beat, but then came the noise of a CRASH which seemed to have quieted the place down a whole lot. Now, all he could hear was the steady drum of his fluid crashing into the back of the stall potty and....Tenzin? The voice was muffled but it definitely sounded like him from Gene stood. "Who'd of thought the kid would end up being a sweet talker," Gene chuckled. What he didn't know was that Tenzin's words were far from sweet and the situation outside the peaceful bathroom was well...interesting.

"BAH! APOLOGIZE HE SAYS! WHY DON'T YOU APOLOGIZE FOR BEING IN THE DAMN WAY!" shouted one of the men who had gathered around the couple. He eyed the woman provocatively then, ignorning Tenzin's presence. "Why don't you run on out of here before you get a thrashing, eh kid? No need to make this escalate any further than it has to but - the girl stays." They'd all been chuckling now. By then, Gene had emerged from the bathroom refreshed, relieved and ready to see what his peer had been up to when he stumbled upon the scene. Tenzin was...surrounded? "That doesn't look good.." He uttered, though blended with the crowd and observed from a distance in order to see what Tenzin would do. Sure, Gene COULD have rushed in and played hero but there was way to much at stake here! For honor, love and dignity! Sadly, Gene had read so many books that he was a sucker for romantic theatrics - tales where the man stood up and swooped the woman right off her feet. He wondered, could Tenzin play the knight to his red-headed princess?

Of course, if things did get out of hand he had every intent on stepping in if only to smooth things over with the owner. After the last pow-wow they'd had he was sure the Konoholic, his old boss in particular, was tired of these brutish types.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Texas

Post by Texas » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:15 am

Tenzin could see how inebriated they were. They were all different shapes and sizes. Some of them had stains on their shirts from drinks, some were sweating profusely, and some weren't even wearing shoes... which must of been a product of lots of drinking and dancing. Tenzin looked at the big guy and realized that he would not back down. The crowd got quieter and the 5 men in total were standing upright puffing their chests and acting cocky. Tenzin conscious was arguing with itself. Should he engage and teach them a lesson or should he be the bigger man and walk away?

After a few seconds of thinking which seamed like years in Tenzin's mind, he looked at the gross looking drunkard in the face. "How about we go outside," Tenzin took a pause and looked around at the rest of the crew as he finished his sentence, "all of you gross goons can come too. All 5 of you won't necessarily be a fair fight, but I can put my arm behind my hand if that would make you feel better." By encouraging and poking at them, Tenzin was hoping that one of them would make an irrational move. If that was to happen, it would give Tenzin the advantage. Although it is not ideal to fight 5 men, it would be more like fighting children since they were inebriated.

The man in front of Tenzin got irritated by the statement and winded his arm back, which gave Tenzin the clear indication that he was going to throw his arm forward to hit him with his right fist. The drunk man threw his punch down and Tenzin simply moved his body to the right and gripped his arm after he had attempted to hit him. Tenzin shuffled his body to be in front of him facing the same way. He lowered his right leg and kicked a foot from underneath the man. He then used that momentum to throw him to the ground in front of him. Tenzin looked at the other 4 while their "leader" was down on the ground. What would they do next?
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:46 pm

"Now, now fellas there's no need to go and ruin the good vibes right? I mean, we were all getting along just fine so how's about we carry on?" At some point Gene had slithered his way through the crowd and found himself standing beside Tenzin. As much as he would have liked to see the guy do his honor thing he quickly realized that there was no reason to ruin everyone else's good fun - plus he still had meat pies to finish and if the two fought he may as well kissed those goodbye. Of course, the drunk hadn't quite caught Gene's drift and rattled off something along the lines of "Fuck off," or was it "Fuck you!" He really couldn't tell over the sound of a bone snapping - oh, it was the guy. "Now Gene, much as I like ya' you know I can't be having this kind of nonsense in my establishment. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to -- "Yeah yeah, I know. Can I at least finish my meat pies." Another mission failed. Seeing as how there was no reason now NOT to pick a grudge he directed his attention to the buddies of the guy rolling on the floor with a broken arm. "Well, you heard the man. Lets all go for a walk shall we?"

Grabbing a handful of meat pies and draining his cup of water Gene sighed with relief. "I guess this is what we're doing for the day, sorry Tenzin. Really. Did you at least get the girl?" Actually...she'd been standing right there. Clearly taken back by his comment. "Oh! Well hey there. I'll be outside with these kind folks," he didn't wait and dragged one of the drunks outside by the neck despite their protests and swings to the back of his head. Really, he hardly felt a thing.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Texas

Post by Texas » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:11 am

Tenzin was appreciative of gene stepping in, especially since he wanted to let the girl down easy. He wasn't trying to start a relationship or even get involved with a woman romantically since he still has his little sister to raise. With her being in the Academy, Tenzin only had one more year until she would graduate and he would be able to start involving himself. He made his way first to the bar owner, apologizing for the situation. The owner threw the bag he left behind the bar at him and told him to not cause as much trouble next time.

When Tenzin placed his little bag around his shoulders, he made his way to the woman. He explained to her kindly that he was enamoured by her, but he could only keep them as friends for now. When Tenzin explained his situation she gave him her address and asked if they could just be friends for now. This actually worked out perfectly for Tenzin and they both left each other with a smile. 'What a nice little night, I wonder what Gene is up to' he thought as he started leaving the bar.

The moon was bright and there was no clouds at all. It left a nice light for anyone who decided to make their way outside. Before Tenzin left, he grabbed the man he threw to the ground by the legs and dragged him outside. Right at the door Tenzin looked at the bar owner and told him "Thank you for having me tonight, sorry for the commotion!" Tenzin, moved the drapes to one side leading himself outside to where Gene dragged the gentlemen. As he walked out he dragged the larger man outside with him. He threw him out of the bar and on the streets, but then caught eye of what Gene had done with the time he was gone.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:24 am

"That...ought...to....teach..you...not...to ...be....a...blocker!" When the scene was panned back to our Silver-haired friend he could be found near an alley, driving his heel into the face of the man he'd carried out earlier. Of course the man had no idea exactly what Gene had been talking about but took his lumps all the same. Satisfied and pretty damn tired Gene pulled his last kick and turned to leave just in time to see Tenzin staring at him. This makes the second time he's stumbled across me being violent. Talk about a way to screw up first impressions; a sheepish grin spread over the young man's visage and with a waving gesture Gene signaled Tenzin, a playful gesture that said "the coast is clear" before walking over to him.

"Well! I'd say that turned out pretty okay, wouldn't you?"
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Texas

Post by Texas » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:02 pm

Tenzin fully watched as Gene was kicking down those local drunkards. Tenzin dropped the man he threw to the ground in front of him and waved back at Gene as he waved to him. Tenzin walked over to him and met him in the streets. He actually gave a little bit of a chuckle while putting his left arm on his hip while putting his right arm on the back of his head. "Well it was definitely more interesting than most school nights for me." He said with a smile. He looked at all of the beat up men, then back at Gene. "Looks like you gave them a stern punishment for their behavior."

He looked at the man with similar colored hair to himself. It would seem the night was basically over. He made eye contacted and informed Gene "Hey, it was great meeting you. I look forward to seeing you around the village. Hopefully next time we get food it won't involve some drunk losers." He ended his sentence with a little chuckle.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:16 pm

"Oh them? I guess there might have been a 'break in communications', Gene stated nonchalantly. If nothing else, his ability to down play a situation may have just won him an Oscar some time down the line. Besides, as far as he'd been concerned those idiots deserved what they got for causing so much trouble. One thing was for sure though - the night was young and Gene felt like taking a walk around the village in an attempt to see if he couldn't find something else to do with his time; training crossed his mind but there was plenty of time for that, more time than he wanted to admit in fact. So the thought was pushed aside in favor of something more...relaxing. Maybe the Hot springs? Either way, this was going to be a solo mission.

"I'm sure we won't be seeing these types around for quite some time. The whole fiasco brought a lot of attention to public eyes and now I think that the people will be less tolerant moving forward. At any rate, it was nice meeting you too. Catch you later, Tenzin." Gene waved in a farewell gesture before stuffing his hands into the warm, soft fabric of his pockets and stepped off, passing the young Special Jounin before getting lost in a mob of people. "If I'm lucky, I can catch the springs before it closes."
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Return to “The Konoholic”