Prestige Perks: 0/0
Stat Trainings: (0/75)
Hope for peace; Be prepared for war.
General Information Age: 15.
Height: 5’7” - 170 cm.
Weight: 115 lbs. - 52 kg.
- Face/Head: Takiru's genetics are influenced heavily by his Senju lineage. He has classic Senju features, beginning with his messy mop of dirty blonde, almost brown hair. His hair seems to be darkening with age, matching his fellow clan members. On top of this, he has emerald green eyes staying true to his clan's genetic traits. Takiru possesses youthful, boyish facial features as he grows into himself. His messy hair makes his head appear almost larger than it really is, covering a good portion of his face, also leaving his forehead protector out of sight for the most part. He has pale, silky skin, which is strange considering how much time he spends outdoors. Takiru's eyes are rarely and indicator of his emotions, as he has very soft, reserved looking eyes that fit perfectly on his face. These contrast his intense looking eyebrows, matching his dark hair, though are often hidden by his hair. Small, almost elvish ears, are also often hidden by his hair. His nose is also small, but proportionate with his face. His lips are thin, and rest in a 'not amused' expression. His jawline is still developing, coming in to a chiseled, almost sharp structure, ending in a slightly rounded chin. All in all, Takiru appears as an average teenage boy growing into his body, with strong features inherited by his clan.
- Body: Slender in appearance, Takiru is of average build and stature. Though fully clothed he appears almost fragile under the type of clothes he wears, he actually has a decently toned body. This is from extensive training, even if his physical attributes aren’t his strongest point. Takiru has a very fast metabolism at his age, making it difficult for him to put an aggressive amount of muscle on. All in all, he is healthy and doesn’t get too caught up in his physical appearance. Nevertheless, he is young and constantly growing, always having room for change and maturation.
- Notable Features: Aside from genetic features inherent of the Senju, including his dark hair and glowing green eyes, Takiru has no particularly distinguishing features.
- General: Overall, Takiru is an average, happy teenage boy. He is optimistic, hopeful, and kind at heart, though beneath these surface characteristics lie a more complex individual. Takiru is very proud of who he is, his lineage, and is a confident person in general. The key word here is confident, as he is not cocky and unwilling to put himself in unfavorable situations upon assessment. Although adept at having people skills, he does not consider himself a people person. Being adept socially is simply a skill, and also a necessity. He believes that those unable to communicate and build relationships with others are at a disadvantage in life in general. Beyond this fact, Takiru secretly loathes being around others. He prefers to be alone as he feels this is the most natural a person can be, though he would never share this sentiment. Takiru was raised to be respectful and polite, keeping all thoughts otherwise, to himself. He feels this is both a strength and weakness, both building and maintaining relationships by holding one's tongue, but also doing yourself a disservice by holding back. Regardless, he knows how to talk to others without coming off as condescending and knows the time and place to speak his mind.
Although an extremely proud individual, Takiru knows when the situation calls for him to swallow his pride. With all of this being said, it can be observed that Takiru is a very mature, level headed individual. He is a very emotional person, but has always been a natural at controlling said emotions. On the surface, beyond his social endeavors, Takiru almost always has an expression that say he is bored or not amused by what's going on. This holds true for almost every situation besides training; becoming strong, and when on missions. He takes himself very seriously as a Shinobi, and hates when people do not hold themselves to a high standard. Though this is true, he understands that not everyone has what it takes to be an elite shinobi, but in the back of his mind he always considers these people weak, even if extending a helping hand on the surface. Takiru is naturally very curious, seeking knowledge and power at all times. He has a certain thirst and hunger for becoming as strong as he can possibly be; seeking out all there is to seek. This has been noted as troublesome by his elders, as they believe Takiru has zero self control when the opportunity comes to become more powerful as a fighter. This is only partly true, as Takiru is extremely self aware and always has a backup and tertiary plan. Takiru believes there is a time and place for everything, besides training and becoming stronger, as anything can lead to these and one should always choose training or becoming stronger over almost anything. However, with this mentality, he does not have much of a natural sense of humor, though he plays well with others who do, going along with their silly antics, no matter how much he might disagree. Simply put, Takiru often has feelings conflicting his actions, but he simply strives to become the best possible Shinobi, using who or whatever in his path may benefit him. He is exceptional at masking emotions, thoughts, and intentions, while also getting along with most people around him and possessing an almost bloodthirsty attitude towards becoming stronger.
- Hopes/Dreams: On the surface, appearing almost naively hopeful and optimistic, deep down this is in the hope of keeping people from knowing his true goals. Takiru, as a shinobi, his only goal is to become as strong as possible and to make a name for himself. Deep down, he believes his surname hinders him, but on the surface, he embraces it. He embraces his village, everything that is expected of a Konoha shinobi. However, he often has feelings of loathing for being put inside a box. He has a thirst to showcase himself, and beyond that, a hunger to acquire skills and become the best he can possibly be. Takiru’s only true goal in life is to be the strongest Senju alive, and beyond that, the strongest shinobi alive. Although, this is not a radical ideal, as he knows when he has met his match, and often questions whether he has taken things too far. He rarely lets others know what he really wants out of life, often opting for “To serve Konohagakure” or “To carry out the Will of Fire” as generic goals and hopes. In all reality, he is selfish and hungry to become stronger. Although proud to be a Senju, and also proud to hail from the Leaf, these are tertiary as his goals as a Shinobi as a whole. His only true goal is to bypass others around him, and possibly one day serve the ANBU.
- Fears: The only thing Takiru fears in life is being weak; being a coward. This one fear manifests itself in numerous ways. First off, Takiru hates being one upped, and fears this could one day be his downfall, almost never stepping down from a challenge. However, he knows not to act on emotion, and refuses to put himself in absolute harm’s way due to his pride. In a footnote, Takiru fears letting himself down. Losing a fight, losing an argument, letting anybody get an upper hand on him is a fear of his. While this holds true, he does not fear letting others down. Whilst he fears his own feelings, regardless of how well he maintains them, he does not care what anybody thinks of him. He holds his own feelings dear, and though diplomacy is something he is good at, he is willing to abandon diplomacy if the occasion causes him to choose others before himself. In regard to fears, Takiru often takes a selfish route, more afraid of being a coward and letting himself down above serving others and/or letting them down. Even though this holds true, he is intelligent enough to see the bigger picture and chooses what he feels will lead to the better outcome for himself, regarding survival in general. He isn’t one to be swayed, no matter the persecution or blackmail, and he is good at putting on a front to serve himself even if his fears dominate his subconscious
- Combat Mentality: Amidst combat, Takiru appears detached. He projects his true personality unto the battlefield. Disregarding emotion, Takiru looks only for advantages and disadvantages. Mokuton, also known as Wood Release, grants many advantages, but Takiru always looks for disadvantages based on knowledge of the opponent, and simple observations. He chooses an intelligent approach to combat, and often lets his opponent make the first move. While this holds true, he will sometimes attack first depending on the situation and his assessment thereof. Takiru tends to think quickly during combat, and also acts quickly upon deciphering opponents. In most situations, Takiru holds himself dear above all, willing to accept loss depending on whether or not he believes his opponent will show him mercy. Though he considers losing a failure, he holds his own health higher than almost all else. He would rather lose with pride than die a coward and run unless his life depends on flight. Overall, Takiru opts for an intelligent approach to combat, unless aggression is an absolute necessity. He prefers to assess situations rather than just acting recklessly, and will always choose intelligence over emotion no matter the situation.
Battle Information Village: Konohagakure no Sato.
- Ninjutsu: 10
- Taijutsu: 3
- Genjutsu: 1
- Stamina: 10
- Control: 5
- Strength: 3
- Speed: 4
- Instinct: 4
- 15 Kunai; top left pocket
- 30 Shuriken; 15 in top right pocket and 15 in second from top left pocket
- 10 Explosive Tags; second from bottom left pocket
- 2 Smoke Bombs; bottom right pocket
- 3 Flash Bombs; bottom left pocket
- 15m of wire; second from bottom right pocket
- 15 Makibishi; bottom right pocket
Primary Affinity: Mokuton - Wood Release.
Secondary Affinity: Doton - Earth Release.
Tertiary Affinity: Suiton - Water Release.
Abilities and Concentrations
Charge & Augment Fuuinjutsu:
By closing their palm and performing the correct hand seals with the other, the user can create one small leaf, around a half-inch in diameter. Once this has been done, they will place the leaf on their desired target. The user can track the exact location of the leaf for up to 7 meters. For up to 20 meters out, the user can track a rough location. From then out to 100 meters, the user just gets a general idea of where their target is. The chakra in the leaf will dissipate at the end of 6 posts.
~Mokuton • Wood Weapon Creation
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a set of up to 10 wooden basic projectiles, such as kunai, shuriken, or senbon, in their hand. These tools have a strength of 5.
~Mokuton • Bulwark
By performing the correct hand seals, the user of causes several waves of wood to grow out of their arm, forming a 5x3 foot, 4 inch bulwark of wood to form on their arm. The bulwark has a strength of 6 and forms at a speed of 4.
~Mokuton • Bakuhatsu Nut
By closing their palm and performing the correct hand seals with the other, the user can create 1 seed closely resembling a walnut with a 2-inch diameter. These seed is filled with chakra and has enough energy to detonate with a force of a D-Rank Explosion. The user can detonate seed via kai, but if not detonated within 3 posts, it loses it's potency.
~Mokuton • Sprouting Roots
By performing the correct hand seals, the user will cause a root to sprout out of the ground at their feet before lashing out at a target's feet up to 7 meters away at a speed of 6. If successful, the root will pull their feet out from under them at a strength of 4 and attempt to rapidly drag them back towards
the user. If the targets strength is higher, the technique will fail.
~Mokuton • Guardian
After performing the correct hand seals, a small tree will erupt from the ground next to the user, quickly forming into a person before becoming an exact replica of them. The clone is capable of performing Mokuton ninjutsu C-Rank or lower.
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a solid stone wall up to 5 meters away from them at a speed of 6. The wall has a strength of 4 and is 3x3x1 meters large.
*Doton • Trip Fault
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will cause a 1/2 meter pot hole to appear at a speed of 5 somewhere within 7 meters.
*Doton • Manica
By channeling doton chakra into their arm, the user will form rock from their shoulder downward, encasing their forearm and hand in rough and simplistic layered plates of stone. The stone passes over the hand on the back-side but leaves the palm-side uncovered allowing full dexterity of the hand for seals. This essentially resembles a manica, which is a segmented armor that spans the length of the arm. The armor has a strength of 15 and forms at a speed of 5.
After performing the correct hand seals the user will spray water created from the inside of their chest through their mouth. Once the water is expelled, it will form an umbrella shape that is concave to the user and about two meters in diameter. This defense is somewhat solid and can be formed in any direction the user can spit, up to five meters away. The defense is shot at a speed of 5 and has a strength of 5 and unless completely destroyed it lasts for three posts before falling lifelessly to the ground.
*Suiton • Water Shuriken
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a shuriken of water that can be thrown approximately 6 centimeters in diameter in their hand. When kai'd, this shuriken explodes with a force equal to a D-Rank explosion and covers the immediate area in water. If not consumed, this technique lasts for three posts.
*Suiton • Water Orb Technique
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a dense ball of water approximately 6 centimeters in diameter in their hands. Upon lurching forward, they will release the ball towards an opponent up to 10 meters away at a speed of 6 and with a strength of 4.
*Suiton • Propel Leap
After channeling chakra into their hands the user will fire two jets of water from their hand, essentially hurling and propelling themselves in the opposite direction of their jets as if thrown by a strength of 5. Can be used once to throw themselves with 5 strength.
*Suiton • Wet Spot
After performing the correct hand seals the user will expel a 3 meter diameter sphere of water from their mouth at speed of 5 up to 10 meters away. Upon impact it will burst spilling all over the immediate area making it extremely slippery. Those without 5 taijutsu or higher will not be able to hold their footing on this wet spot and will slip around.
With this pressure coming from his father, Takiru began training at a very young age. His father would tell him bedtime stories of his days as an active shinobi, and also the stories of the village and the Senju clan and how they came to hold the status they did. These historical accounts were always less appealing than the stories of combat and missions his father told him. Taski would always tell Takiru we was going to be the strongest shinobi to live and how he was able to control the Earth and the trees that give all living things the ability to live. These ideas seemed so fascinating to Takiru. These ideals sparked an obsession with trees and all forms of plant life within Takiru. When ever able to leave the compound, Taski would always bring Takiru to the forest. Taski always made it a point to keep around Senju members, and the most elite at that. From the age of 5 he began watching sparring sessions and even participating in light physical training exercises. Takiru, though very impressive to even adults in the clan, inherited his father’s habit of being extremely hard on himself, even at such a young age. He began striving for perfection, and often time reached it, but rarely gave himself a break. He showed great promise as a shinobi, but was never satisfied with himself. This is exactly what his mother was afraid of. All she wanted was for him to enjoy his childhood and have fun playing with other children, but him and his father could only see the path of the shinobi.
At the age of 6, the minimum age for academy enrollment, Takiru did just that. Taski made sure he was constantly training, even as a young boy, in hopes he could get a head start on his peers.. Although unable to use full fledged Ninjutsu, Takiru realized his chakra nature transformations extremely early on. Mokuton, of course, was established first and foremost, always in his blood. Doton manifested itself second, and then Suiton soon after he enrolled in the academy. Through basic training, Takiru managed to learn some basic jutsu and began participating in Shinobi Kumite, the sparring sessions between students. Takiru went undefeated throughout his entire time in the academy. One day, Takiru was sparring with the second best in his class, and was forced to attempt an elemental Ninjutsu as he metaphorically had his back against the wall, almost losing his undefeated streak. Takiru caused a wooden pillar to sprout from the ground and strike his opponent in the chin, knocking him unconscious. Even though violence to this extent was generally not tolerated, everyone in attendance was amazed that he had been able to use Mokuton so efficiently at such a young age. Some of the other students were confused, having only heard stories of the Senju ability and not seeing it first hand, and some ignorant to the power as a whole. Even the teachers were in awe. This was the proudest day of Takiru’s life, and the only day he didn’t himself he could’ve done better. Taski held a celebration, and Takiru’s mother was so relieved that Takiru was already beginning to show his potential. Taski continued to push his young son, however, saying this was only the beginning, and Takiru adopted this mentality.
In no time, years went on Takiru continued improving and getting stronger. By the time graduation trials commenced, Takiru had finally reached the age of 12 and was allowed to participate. There was no doubt in anyone’s minds that Takiru would breeze through, and he did just that. In front of the Hokage and council, Takiru flawlessly performed the basic Jutsu taught in the academy, and participated in combat with a Chuunin level shinobi. After exhibiting proficient skills in the shinobi arts, Takiru was given his survival exam. For Takiru, this part came even more naturally, able to identify all the plants native to the area, including the edibles. The forest felt like his home, and all in attendance were impressed. Passing with flying colors, Takiru was given his oath to protect Konohagakure, recited the Will of Fire seamlessly, and was given his forehead protector. Even though he felt accomplished, it was nowhere near the level of accomplishment he felt when he used a Mokuton jutsu for the first time. His mentality was that Genin was the bottom of the food chain, and he was intent on reaching the very top. He didn’t really have aspirations to be Hokage, as politics never really interested him. He just wants to be the strongest shinobi to ever live, and though this may never be possible, Takiru will not stop until he’s dead or something more attainable and satisfying arises. His attitude has always caused his mother to worry, but she understands as she dealt with it with his father. As a Genin, Takiru strives to add to his arsenal of skills, and to continue climbing the ranks of shinobi.