Izuki Chisuke

Izuki

Post by Izuki Chisuke » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:01 pm

Chisuke Izuki

Keep on, keepin' on

General Information Age: 27
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 165
Physical Features: Pale skin with brown eyes, hair and a scruffy beard. His thin body makes many to believe he is just a child. His ragged hat and cloak typically cover his body besides his feet and footwear most clothing is covered.
  • Face/head: Pale, and an even egg shape.
  • Body: Thin, yet mescular
  • Notable Features: purple, green, and blue cloth is attached to his waist it is the most noticeable feature.
Clothing/Accessories: While appearing plain and worn down due to color and weather; his ragged hat and brown cloak are to keep hidden and isolate him from the world.
Picture:
Personality: Laid back, and slow and with a good perception or sixth sense if you will. Seeks justice, freedom, and sleep. Although very hard to anger he can be passionate about helping those in need.
  • General:
  • Hopes/Dreams: To find a squad he can relate too and call his friends. To live in peace and be happy every day.
  • Fears: spiders and drowning
  • Combat Mentality:-

Battle Information Village: Konohagakure
  • Chakra Pool: 10
  • Endurance: 10
  • Control: 10
  • Strength: 5
  • Speed: 10
  • Willpower: 10
Equipment: 20 Kunai, 10 SMoke bombs, 20 Shuriken.
Companions: (0/1)
Primary Affinity: Wind
Abilities and Concentrations
Abilities
First Ability
Second Ability
Third Ability
Concentrations
Ninjutsu[Place them here]
Taijutsu[Stealth: The fundamental skill of [Stealth] describes the user’s proficiency in remaining silent, unseen and unnoticed as they go about tasks. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.

Sword Weapons: The fundamental skill of [Sword Weapons] indicates the user’s proficiency with swords and sword-like weapons such as knives, daggers, sword-breakers and the like. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.

Close Quarters Combat: The fundamental skill of [Close Quarters Combat] indicates the user's proficiency to efficiently utilize martial arts and advanced combat moves involving the body, for example but not limited to, advanced kicks, grapples, advanced punches, etc.

Deft Hands: The fundamental skill of [Deft Hands] indicates the user’s proficiency with using their hands in very specific and complex movements, like sleight of hand and targeting very small and specific points on an opponent’s body. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu in various ways.]
Genjutsu[Overlay Genjutsu: This user has learn to create entire worlds in the heads of their targets. These genjutsu allow the user to completely recreate reality within the heads of their target, and interact with them in various ways through the techniques. Overlay stand out as a threat in genjutsu users as they lapse on a single second in real time, but can last extremely long in the heads of the target.

Warp Genjutsu: This user has learned to combine the basics of Status and Illusion genjutsu, allowing them to use single techniques to create sensory illusions, as well as status changes on their target.]

Jutsu
NinjutsuShow
Place Ninjutsu in here
TaijutsuShow
*Fault Line
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The practitioner throws a palm strike towards an opponents leg utilizing all their momentum and force by swinging their shoulders and hips, targeting the opponent's thigh. Landing this strike causes immense discomfort and a hairline fracture in one of the bones, and if the opponent continues to heavily use and strain the targeted leg, the hairline fracture can degrade into a full severe fracture. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*Quaker
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 10 strength.
This taijutsu utilizes the weaker spot of the fibula in the calf to snap the soft bone. This creates intense pain in their calf, making them unable to stand, and it causes immense pain on the damaged leg. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

*Stop Pointing
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
This technique requires the practitioner to get close and personal, grabbing the opponent and forcing them into an armbar. Once the opponent is forced into an armbar, the practitioner must then open up their fingers and bend them back with immense force until they break or dislocate. This prevents the opponent from forming handseals unless they relocate their fingers or mend the bone breakage. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Strength to achieve the desired effect of this technique.
GenjutsuShow
*[Genjutsu • Paranoid]
D-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
The user will do a series of hand seals, then whistle. Anyone who hears the whistle will be captured in this genjutsu. For the following 4 posts, the target will see a shadow in the corner of their eyes, constantly shifting out of view when they attempt to look at it.

*[Genjutsu • Boom!]
D-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
The user will do a series of hand seals, then within the next post, snap their fingers. Anyone who hears the snapping will hear an explosion in the distance behind them. This works as an effective distraction, or a scare tactic, if properly utilized.

*[Genjutsu • Doubt]
C-Ranked Status Genjutsu
The user will do a series of hand seals, then whistle, initiating the genjutsu in anyone who hears the whistle. For the next three posts, the victims of this technique will feel tinges of doubt when listening to other people talk. While the doubt isn't strong, it creates a slight feeling that can be used to dissuade them from following instructions of other people if utilized properly.

*[Genjutsu • Dull Pain]
C-Ranked Status Genjutsu
The user does the needed hand seals, and then locks eyes with the target to trap the target in the genjutsu. For the next 10 posts, any pain that the target feels as if nothing really happened, effectively lessening all pain and nerve responses. The target would still be damaged, but any damage done to them would feel as though it is far less severe than it actually it, and as such they will usually overestimate their own stamina.

*[Genjutsu • Scatter and Run]
B-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
If the genjutsu user ever needs to run, this is the ideal technique to use. The target simply has to see them take their first step to run after the user has performed the hand seals. If the target saw the first step to run, the genjutsu caster will suddenly split into 90 "clones." This will allow the genjutsu caster to run away amidst the confusion, as the mass of clones run in every single direction at a speed of 20. Of course, touching one of these "clones" will cause them to disperse in a cloud of smoke, but they will do everything in their power to avoid making contact. If the clones aren't touched, the jutsu lasts for up to 6 posts.

*[Genjutsu • Fear]
B-Ranked Status Genjutsu
The user will do a series of hand seals, the wink at their target. Should the target see them wink, they'll be caught in the genjutsu. For the next 4 posts, the target will have a sense of fear originating from the user and things they do. If the user takes a step forward, the target will be more inclined to take a step back, threats will have a higher efficacy, and they'll be more inclined to simply do what they can to avoid having to fight the user.

History
Historical AccountsShow
a child Inui was raised by his mother, moving around from place to place throughout the land of fire. His childhood years spent inside and solemnly going outside; sleeping and watching the world outside. Staying home when his mother left to acquire food and water from the stores where they lived. mostly shabby just good enough apartments and a few houses over the years. With robberies and the occasional scuffle Inui got his fair share of beatings. This continued year by year. Struggling to get by and yet somehow making it each day. Once a week he would sneak outside and gaze at the stars on the roof of his buildings top. oftenon this once a week outing he fell asleep outside totally carefree, yet always keeping an eye on the people as he trusted very few.

Teen years; as he grew up Inui moved closer and closer to Konohagkure his other was slowly making the trip to have her son taken care of and grow into a ninja unbeknownst to him. As a growing teen he worked odd jobs trying to help raise money to make some sort of living. Often offering his fish to stray cats, he would have a slim diet each week. Consisting of rice, and ramen on birthdays when he saved enough money. And this pace of life continued each year but the scuffles turned into fights as time went on. Learning to defend himself well from the daily fights that broke out over food and money throughout the town he lived in.
One night the town was set on fire as bandits ravaged every last corner. Forced to move in the dead of night Inui and his mother fled. Being pushed towards the leaf village they arrived weeks later. Applying for citizenship they camped outside awaiting approval one fateful night his mother was killed being murdered for the dust in her pockets.

Years went by alone inside the village hidden in the leaves Inui knew nobody and did odd jobs once again to earn pay. Now twenty four years old he enrolled in the ninja academy determined to stop conflict wherever it may be. Working hard and practicing the basics he passed his exam and became a genin after grueling work after 3 years. He learned he had a knack for genjutsu and self defense. Now twenty seven and a full fledged shinobi Inui honed his taijutsu and Genjutsu, while working on the fundamentals. With a pending squad request he now awaits for a message stating his squads name and first meet point.

Username: Izuki Chisuke
Prestige Perks: 0/0
Stat Trainings: (0/75)
Last edited by Izuki Chisuke on Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Keep on keepin' on :konoha:

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Izuki

Post by Sia » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:07 pm

So the concentration section is for concentrations. Not jutsu. There's a section for jutsu at the bottom, right above history. You're also missing a number for your chakra pool and willpower stats.

Taijutsu and genjutsu aren't Abilities, they just require the appropriate concentrations and stats.

I recommend reading this over; https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/vie ... &t=8341503
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Izuki Chisuke

Izuki

Post by Izuki Chisuke » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:15 am

I believe I got everything...
Keep on keepin' on :konoha:

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Izuki

Post by Sia » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:50 am

You seem to have accidentally copy/pasted some things into your taijutsu list that you may not have intended to.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Ace Trainer

Izuki

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:46 am

Hi, in order to have 2 B-ranks genjutsu, you need at least 3 C-rank genjutsu, at the moment you only have 2. Similarly, in order to have 3 C-ranks, you need 4 D-ranks. Once you have those you should be good to go.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Ace Trainer

Izuki

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:57 pm

5 days
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold