General Information Type: Pet
- Face/head: The young snake has a flat, triangle shaped head with large blue eyes with the normal vertical slit like pupil in the center of them. As a species of Eyelash Viper, he has bristly scales above its eyes that almost resemble eye lashes. The overlapping scales are a fresh white hue. Unlike the female of its species, Shinja as a male lacks the blood red diamond shape series of scales normally found directly in the center of the snake's head, only the females having this mark of beauty. Where the head connects to the body are a series of four-to-six spines that can be raised and lowered depending on the temperament of the snake.
- Body: Shinja's body is much thicker that the females of his species with his entire body stretching out to just over six meters in length our meter length before thinning back out to a sharp pointed tail. His white scales continue down to the tip of her body as a series of spine like scales that resemble something one might find on a dragon run down the center of his back connected to back bone almost all the way down to the tip of the tail.
- Notable Features: Bright blue silted eyes, eyelash like scales above each eyes, spine-like scales that run down the back of the serpent.
- General: Stubborn, quiet, loner. The typical snake that only seeks out another during a time that he wishes mate. The only exception to this being his current master Ken who is able to speak to his own language thanks to his connection with a serpent spirit. Though he's true reasoning is the female white viper, Hime, who serves this man as well who he wishes to subdue in the future as his mate. Thus the serpent has agreed to serve under him for the time being.
- Hopes/Dreams: To subdue Ken's white viper female to continue his linage.
- Fears: Hawks! He's scared of birds of prey as they often make snakes out of the species of snake.
- Combat Mentality: Shinja relies on his unnatural level of strength and speed to surprise opponents in order to inject them with venom. Subduing them in order to allow him or his master to finish them off.
- Endurance: 35
- Chakra Pool: 9
- Control: 1
- Strength: 40
- Speed: 40
- Willpower: 5
A straight bladed, double edged sword that has a snow white blade with Y-shaped hand guard that's golden in hue with a snake scale like patterning, only a slender handle wrapped in white leather wrappings ending in a black end cap. Having a blade length of thirty inches and a hilt of six inches.
Elemental Affinities: Doton
Abilities and Concentrations
Viper's Chakra Devouring Toxin:
|Ninjutsu||[Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu]|
|Taijutsu||[Stealth, Perception, Close Quarters Combat, Rigid Body ]|
|Genjutsu||[Place them here]|
Mouth Storage Seal
D-rank Storage Fuuin
This is a storage fuuin that has been placed in the mouth of the white serpent, when chakra is applied to it the personal sword of the snake will be ejected point first out the snakes mouth with no strength allowing the snake to grasp the hilt of the weapon in its fanged mouth for follow on attacks. This sword is coated along its point and edges with the serpent's natural venom.
[Flick of the Tongue]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
Like any normal snake, the snake is constantly 'tasting the air' by flicking its tongue in an out of its mouth to 'taste' the chemicals in the air given off by all things allowing for the serpent to 'smell' the area around him. Using this method the snake is able to detect the sent of targets up to 30 meters away from their position, being able to pin point those smells within fifteen meters of herself. Also allows the snake to track scents left within the area as long as they aren't over a day old, just like a canine could.
[Seeing the Heat]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
A natural feature of the viper species of snake are the 'pits' on either side of the snake's face, these pits allow for the snake to sense changes in heat in a one hundred and eighty degree fan in front of the snake's head, allowing for it to pick up on slight changes within the fan in front of him out to his normal range of sight.
Place Genjutsu in here
The white serpent live a lonely life, upon birth they are on there on in life and must fight to survive or become the prey of another. This was no different for Shinja as he grew up deep in the swamps of [X] country. Slowly growing in strength as he soon claimed a large area as his own kingdom, but he couldn't help but have the natural desire to find a mate from his rate white serpent species. This is where the snake would come into contact with the man he would come to later call his master.
Encountering the White Snake Spirit's apostle in Ken, the serpent was actually attempting to track down the man's own pet serpent which was Hime, a female of his very own species. But in order to be considered strong enough to be called the mate of a female of the white Eyelash viper the male must be able to subdue the female. In their encounter the pair came to a draw and the female, Kiyohime, turned her back on the male calling him weak. Who in return called her weak for following a human.
But she then explained that the background of the human that she followed, intrigued the serpent challenged the man but was easily subdued under the human's or at least partial human's strength. A deal was struck secretly between the two, Ken would help raise the serpent's strength so that he could be recognized by Kiyohime and in return the serpent would lend the man his strength as he continued to seek out his revenge on the shinobi of Konoha and their allies.
Stat Trainings: (0/25)