[Companion] Rashu

Post by Sia » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:54 am

Username: Sia
Owner: Muramasa, Maido
Rashu

General Information
3 weeks? Female 1 foot long smoll baby Black and white Mottled Amber
DescriptionShow
Rashu is a tiny puppy with wings that have claws on the end of them. These wings however are folded into the back and generally aren't noticeable due to the fur shrouding Rashu. They do not currently allow flight, but will do so once the companion achieves a Stat Average of 10. A mottle of black and white, Rashu appears very wolf-like in apperance, yet with eyes of a great serpent. Fur as scales and claws as talons, it is a walking creature of the utmost oddit.
Clothing/AccessoriesShow
EquipmentShow
PersonalityShow
Rashu is much like a normal puppy. Wild with play, eager to please, a joy to cuddle. Rashu listens to Maido, Hisayo, and Kayoko explicitily.
HistoryShow
Rashu is a newborn tiny wolf-dragon animal spirit thing. A life-saving effort from Maido, it is the merging of a small wolf and the heart of a dragon.
Battle Information
Combat StyleShow
===
A tiny Pup, Rashu has little combat experience.
Abilities: 1/1Show
Trinity Heart:
From the ashes, a new beginning. Like a shell, Rashu has a heart. It is the dragons shell. Should the shell be destroyed, they should both die. But this is with benefits to them both. By living a symbiotic life such as Maido does with her Faisa, Rashu can be bound to the child, Malicite. Malicite, the young dragon, will provide benefits of transformation in a special blend of dragon's fire and wolf's fur; a hybrid. A small creature with heart of dragon and wolf. To coexist, is the only way to live. Should this shared [core] be improperly treated, Maido and her followers are the only beings able of saving them, her being the only living practitioner of Kakujutsu ensures it. No other character may match it without her personally teaching them. This merging will dedicate Rashu's stamina into a [core], shaped like a dragon's egg, but the size of a wolfs heart. The owner of this ability has a very light layer of fur that are as hard as dragon's scales but feel suede like metal to the nail. Through the utilization of transformations and jutsu, this body can transform into several forms of draconian and canine appearance, but with the aforementioned fur appearing instead of scales. They will be able to access elements available to them, this form will not grant them any. At will, through the use of proper jutsu, they may turn their body into any of their elements and any physical strike made by the owner of this ability will apply all elemental passives, utilizing their [control] stat to apply said passives. This ability makes the owner susceptible to both Kakujutsu and Tenkujutsu, as well as Chiton. If the owner of this ability requires lungs to breathe, they may freely breathe Smoke, Dust, and Fire [/color]
ConcentrationsShow
Ninjutsu ConcentrationsShow
Kemuriton:
Kemuriton, or smoke style, is a Katon Extension in affinity, but shares many attributes with other elemental jutsu. It is susceptible to anything known to displace the likes of Mist, Fog, Gas, Ash, or other particulates. Fuuton in particular tends to displace it quite well. Smoke has no temperature naturally, and the caster of Kuriton techniques cannot increase or decrease the temperature during cast. However, smoke jutsu are all susceptible to changes in temperature. Being in contact with Katon, Hiton, Raiton, Ash, Kaenton, Hyouton,Yugeton, or Youton will case the smoke jutsu to copy the passive of the element in question and apply it within the structure of the smoke appropriately. Smoke otherwise has no passive and in copying another elements passive it does not negate the incoming jutsu by any means. By default, Kuriton jutsu are a dark black in color but once absorbing and copying an elemental passive the smoke will change color to that of the chakra type in question, appropriately. When taking on the passives of another element, the the average of the Smoke caster and the other elements casters [conntrol] will be used to determine the appropriate passive stats, rounded down if only 1 caster participated, but rounding up if more than 1 caster participated.
Taijutsu ConcentrationsShow
===
Genjutsu ConcentrationsShow
===
Rank:Village:Primary Chakra Affinity:Secondary Chakra Affinity:Tertiary Chakra Affinity:
D-Ranked Pet Kirigakure Fuuton Katon Doton
, 1
Chakra Pool:Endurance:Control:Strength:Speed:Willpower:
3 3 3 3 3 5
KemuritonShow
D-Ranked:
Kemuriton: Produce Smoke
D-Ranked Kemuriton
After having a human form the necessary hand seals, this companion will begin to breathe out thick smoke into a an area up to 10 m x 10 m x 10 m. The smoke limits the visibility of those inside to 4 meters in any direction. This technique lasts a number of posts equal to 1/2 the user's Chakra Pool.

Kemuriton: Move Smoke
D-Ranked Kemuriton
After having a human form the necessary hand seals, this companion will cause the smoke to shift and move in whatever direction they please. This smoke moves at [Control] speed, and while casting this technique the companion cannot move or cast other techniques. This does not allow them to change the shape of the smoke, and may only be used on D-Ranked Smoke Jutsu (Or Chakraless pre-existing smoke sources).

Kemuriton: Smoke Anchor
D-Ranked Kemuriton
After having a human form the necessary hand seals, this companion will let out a deep breath, stabilizing the smoke they are residing in. [Control] or lower strength fuuton jutsu will still work in the smoke, but will no longer displace it, allowing the smoke jutsu to be maintained easier. Additionally, the duration of the smoke will be extended by 2 posts.

Kemuriton: Smoke Fade
D-Ranked Kemuriton
After having a human form the necessary hand seals, this companion can control the transparency of the smoke they are residing in to become much more lucid or clear in a 2x2x2m area. If this is used on a blanket of smoke with another's chakra within it, it requires a higher [Control] strength than the caster. This increased visibility lasts for up to 3 posts.

Kemuriton: Smoke Hide
D-Ranked Kemuriton
After having a human form the necessary hand seals, this companion will become engulfed in smoke, constantly exuding smoke from itself in a radius equal to 1/2 their [control] in meters, exuding from them at a speed of [control], for a number of posts equal to up to half their [chakra pool].
Last edited by Sia on Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Nafan~

[Companion] Rashu

Post by Nafan~ » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:02 pm

Your conc calls the element Kuriton and the jutsu are labelled Kemuriton. Just thought I'd point out the discrepancy.

As for your element itself, it's going to need to specify whether it copies passives at the original jutsu's strength or the kuri/kemuri jutsu's strength.

Kemuriton: Move Smoke
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
^ This is going to need to be a lot more defined, cause atm it could read as Kinesis-lite(tm). Perhaps specify that it targets a single body of smoke of a particular size, and you can't cause it to change shape etc?

Kemuriton: Smoke Anchor
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
^ Two techs have this name. They both have the same issue. Again probably specify a single body of smoke.

Kemuriton: Smoke Hide
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
^ I'm probably not going to give you Cont in Meters for a D-rank. You can have half that. Also it needs a speed of spread.

"Tululila, Talila Tulula."
CharactersShow
Character
S-rankSunagakure no SatoHIzashi, Kougyoku

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

[Companion] Rashu

Post by Sia » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:32 am

Fixed.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

TheLacarix

[Companion] Rashu

Post by TheLacarix » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:18 am

I'm going to put this on hold for now as I'm not entirely sure what is happening with Maido and the companions you have on your mod. I don't want things getting mixed up! :)
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Forte

[Companion] Rashu

Post by Forte » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:33 pm

This is already ready to be accepted. Revamped into new system. Its a d- rank New pet. Don't even need a mod for it right? Its separate

Sia

[Companion] Rashu

Post by Sia » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:23 pm

Forte:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:33 pm
This is already ready to be accepted. Revamped into new system. Its a d- rank New pet. Don't even need a mod for it right? Its separate
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

TheLacarix

[Companion] Rashu

Post by TheLacarix » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:35 am

But you have new companions in your mod, so it's all very confusing what you're actually doing
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Sia

[Companion] Rashu

Post by Sia » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:55 am

They are getting revamped and are not new.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

TheLacarix

[Companion] Rashu

Post by TheLacarix » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:41 pm

They are not on your previous app.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Forte

[Companion] Rashu

Post by Forte » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:20 pm

Whoops. Meant to quote something

Sia

[Companion] Rashu

Post by Sia » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:57 am

That's not really relevant to this application though.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

TheLacarix

[Companion] Rashu

Post by TheLacarix » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:10 pm

It is, as you now have multiple new comapnions all over the place. Once you've sorted it all out message on the discord and I'll go over it all properly.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Sia

[Companion] Rashu

Post by Sia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:46 pm

Got it. This should be good now
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Companion] Rashu

Post by Niro » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:11 pm

Rashu is a tiny puppy with wings that have claws on the end of them. These wings however are folded into the back and generally aren't noticeable due to the fur shrouding Rashu. They do not currently allow flight, but will do so once the companion achieves a Stat Average of 10. A mottle of black and white, Rashu appears very wolf-like in apperance, yet with eyes of a great serpent. Fur as scales and claws as talons, it is a walking creature of the utmost oddit. <-just remove the stat average part and give it wings when it can use them. Claws/teeth should go in equipment if they're capable of dealing damage too.

Trinity Heart<-Kakujutsu works on cores and beings that house them like elemental bodies and puppet bodies. This being is neither elemental body nor puppet body but has a core for some reason? It having a core makes no sense systemically, it should just be a heart. To place another beings heart in a spirit would require both iijutsu, organ transplant, and tenkujutsu. You mention stamina not CP. Being as hard as dragon scales without a stat tie in means nothing. It should still have the elements on its sheet, even if a specific form is required to access one of them. Not being an ebody and then turning your body into an element would be an ability by itself and they for some reason have immunities to particulates stacked on.

Smoke would be an Extension of Katon
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Sia

[Companion] Rashu

Post by Sia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:21 am

Will fix accordingly It has a core, the size of a heart, the shape of an egg. I'll clarify.

Quote:
This merging will dedicate Rashu's stamina into a [core], shaped like a dragon's egg, but the size of a wolfs heart.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Ace Trainer

[Companion] Rashu

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:23 am

The ability is too wordy, all the lore doesn't need to be in the ability. It can just be "Because fused with demon, Rashu has x, y, z" way easier to read that way.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Sia

[Companion] Rashu

Post by Sia » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:46 pm

Will slim it down soon then.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

[Companion] Rashu

Post by Sia » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:52 am

That should be better
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Gilak

[Companion] Rashu

Post by Gilak » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:56 pm

Trinity Heart <-- Ability is still full of Lore/Fluff, not exactly sure that we can allow this ability to use every single passive. If i recall correctly this is why Glitter Style was perma banned from the site.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
IwagakureFukusha, FudoGenin#FFED38
IwagakureUehara, OhtaGenin#FFCC1E
JinjekuEnkouten, MaketaD - Rank#D62100

Ace Trainer

[Companion] Rashu

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:50 pm

5 days.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Ace Trainer

[Companion] Rashu

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:32 pm

Denied
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold