Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:15 am

Hiroku Mugen Jikan Mitsuo
Mu

["I promise to bring my island respect and give it a name"]

General Information Age: 9
Height: 60 inches
Weight: 69 lb
Physical Features:

• Face/head: Long silky white hair with a round face that shapes into a pointy chin. His eyes are permanently white at birth like his fathers and mothers and piercing eyes. He is pale skinned.
  • Body: Rather tall and skinny with a pale skin complexion.
  • Notable Features:----
Clothing/Accessories: Usually always wears a cloak which covers head to toe. Beneath the cloak he adorns grey shorts, unless during colder temperatures which he adorns pants, and shirt, long sleeve on colder seasons, made of rat fur. He also has a long reptile/scale like tail that is 75% Hiroku's height.
Picture:
ImageShow
Personality: Usually a humble kid, unless messed with by kids his own age or around his age. He is extremely nice to old people, and aids them in daily activities. Tenacious and determined, as well as an avid learner and coachable student. Communicative by nature,  he doesn't keep quiet, but can be rather shy towards, or around, the opposite gender. Highly observant. He has an underlying rage that cant be stopped at times when hes upset. However, he holds his principles in not allowing old people or woman to be physically hurt in his presence. He also doesn't like being yelled at, but depending on the person's age, and gender, he'll react passively, althougu bitterly, towards the previously mentioned.
  • General:
  • Hopes/Dreams: Get his small village on the shinobi map
  • Fears: Losing his parents. His village being overrun by bandits/pirates. Losing his eyes. Talking animals. Ghosts.
  • Combat Mentality:More of a stick and move combatant at first, upon downloading data the user then changes up the game plan according to his enemies weaknesses,  and his advantages.  Should he be outclassed, he has no problem retreating. Should he, or his team, take too much damage he will also retreat.  ------------

Battle Information Village: Rank: Genin Level
  • Chakra Pool: 8
  • Endurance: 8
  • Control: 10
  • Strength: 4
  • Speed: 6
  • Willpower: 6
  • Power Rank: D
Equipment: Starter Kit pouch on right hip
Companions: (0/1)
Affinity/Specialization: Lightning, Bloodline abilities
Abilities and Concentrations
Abilities
First Ability
JikanmeganShow
Jikanmegan literally translating to Time Eye Cancer, is a dojutsu specifically designed for the Jikan clan. The eye, upon activation, can slow down objects upon which the users Eye is staring at or within the eyes peripheral. The user can also cast, upon eye contact, an effect on the victims brain stem and cause there reflexes and the like to be affected.

The user awakens this dojutsu when they've attained there first kill. Whether that be with an animal or a human, or by accident. The death sends a Shockwave, or dependent on the users elemental affinity, into the users brain,  and causes them to realize that time waits for no man. Dependent on the users primary affinity the user goes through symptoms of chronic depression for the first few years.

The user focuses Chakra and the eye is activated. Upon activation small rays of the users primary element surround the eyes but does not distort eyesight before becoming invisible to the human eye.
1-9 Control: -2 speed -2 strength of enemy and attacks. Up to 10 meters in users peripheral.
10-19: can shoot beams of primary affinity from eyes. Increase by 15 meters for Dojutsu abilities. Shoot beams up to 15 meters
20-29: -5 speed -5 strength and increase distance by 30 meters. Beams shoot up to 20 meters.
30-36: Eyes can accelerate the users peripheral by + 8 speed and strength. -8 speed and strength for deaccelaration. Up to 50 meters for acceleration.
37+ increase distance by 50 meters to all abilities. Gain ability to return to a previous location within the threads setting.

Users must have above average Control.
Second Ability
RyukatachiShow
is a bloodline limit which his mothers family has. It literally translates to dragon shape. The user grows wings, as well as scales, and takes on a dragon form of a were-dragon, and can even become dragon like. Can fly. The user also is born with a tail up till they master there dragon form. Should the tail be cut another shall grow in its place. The tail can grow up to 75% of the height of the user. This ability also gives the user better hearing. Users must have above average control.

1-9 control: 20 meters
10-19: 40 meters
20-29: 60 meters
30-39: 80 meters
40+: 100 meters

Third Ability
Concentrations
Ninjutsu[
Raiton:
Raiton
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Raiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Raiton affinity. Raiton has a shocking effect.
Passive (Shocking)Show
Raiton has the effect of shocking, which means causes it's effect to be diffuse upon impact. In organic material, this causes nervous stimulation which results in numbness, tingling, loss of sensation, and sometimes paralysis. In inorganic material, this means that the strength of the jutsu diffuses across an area 2x the size of the attack. In a jutsu that creates a lightning ball 2m in diameter, if it struck a wall the size of the attack would cover a 4m area.

Additionally, the strength of the nervous effect on organic material from raiton jutsu is determined by the Strength stat range they fall into.
  • 1-10 Strength Requirement: Localised numbness and muscle spasms for 1 post
  • 11-20 Strength Requirement: Diffuse numbness and spasms for 1 post
  • 21-30 Strength Requirement: Localised paralysis for 1 post
  • 31-39 Strength Requirement: Diffuse paralysis for 1 post
  • 40+ Strength Requirement: Diffuse paralysis for 2 posts

]
Taijutsu[
Close Quarters Combat:
The fundamental skill of [Close Quarters Combat] indicates the user's proficiency to efficiently utilize martial arts and advanced combat moves involving the body, for example but not limited to, advanced kicks, grapples, advanced punches, etc.
Stealth:
The fundamental skill of [Stealth] describes the user’s proficiency in remaining silent, unseen and unnoticed as they go about tasks. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
Acrobatics:
The fundamental skill of [Acrobatics] includes the user’s ability to contort their body into unfamiliar positions in order to avoid attacks, as well as the user’s ability to fall safely and perform Ukemi and other feats of gymnastics. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
Perception:
The fundamental skill of [Perception] describes the user’s practiced methods of more keenly focussing their senses for a short time. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.

]
Genjutsu[Place them here]

Jutsu
NinjutsuShow

Charge
E Rank
Focus and charge your chakra pool, regaining +2 chakra pool per usage.

Focus
E Rank
Prerequisite: Ryukatachi bloodline
The user focuses chakra into the ears and is able to hear passed sound proof abilities or equipment. Once this technique is learned you can focus enough to block out noise and focus on an area. If ability has not been learned high pitched sounds can stun the users.

- Ryukatachi Activated.
D Rank
Prerequisite: Ryukatachi bloodline.

The user focuses Chakra and begins to show scales, as well as fur(dependent on your elemental affinity) will grow and change color. The teeth grow sharp in appearance but sturdier.  The scales begin at the solar plexus, hands,  and feet as well as forehead. The fur grows at the forearms and shins, as well as back and neck. PHis speed, strength and endurance goes up by 2 each upon activation. Grows scale like wings from his backbones. Half the size of his height. Lose -2 chakra pool for 3 posts

Jikanmegan Activated
D Rank
The user activates the jikan eye and loses -1 chakra pool. + -3 speed and strength to dojutsu abilities. Gains 12 meters.
NinTaijutsuShow

Flight.
D Rank
Prerequisite: Ryukatachi Activated.
The user flies at speeds equal to users control. If Dojutsu active enemies lose -2 speed and strength, and user loses -2 endurance.

Jab of the Jikan-
D Rank.
Prerequisite: CQC

The user throws a jab with the lead hand while focusing on the enemy. If Dojutsu active enemies lose -2 speed and strength.

Jikan Trip-
D Rank

The user grabs the adversary by the hand, while staring at them, and trips the user by placing there backfoot behind the opponent, then pushes them simultaneously,  tripping them. If Dojutsu active enemies lose -2 speed and strength.

Jikan Straight -
D Rank
The user focuses on the enemy then throws a straight, with the hand behind the lead. If Dojutsu active enemies lose -2 speed and strength.

Jikan Roundhouse
D Rank
The user focuses on the enemy then throws a roundhouse kick. If Dojutsu active enemies lose -2 speed and strength.

GenjutsuShow
Place Genjutsu in here

History
Historical AccountsShow
At birth Hiroku was destined for greatness as his mother had passed on the dragons kin lineage onto the child,  however, he was an anamoly amongst other of his Mitsuo clan and was not bitten by her. This lead orhers to believe that maybe he was inbred and a pure blood. However, his father was from a clan named Jikan, who escaped Iwagakure around the year 1061 to avoid the slave ventures that they partook in. His fathers name is unknown to him, as he always referred to him as father.

His mother and father taught him the ways of his kin, and at the age of 4 he was made to hunt down rats with them in order to harvest the fur, and then eat the ones they needed for food, while then letting go of the ones not needed. When he was 5, he was forced to kill a rat by his mother, who knew about the dojutsu his father possessed, and this sent Hiruko into shock, not wanting to kill any creature.

When he was 6 years old, he decided to become a pescatarian and strictly diet on fish. This was made easier as he resided closer to the coastline of his island. He continued going on hunts, but behind his father and mothers back he'd let the animals go.

His father was an excellent hand to hand combatant, and taught young Hiruko how to defend himself through various mixed martial arts as well as channeling his chakra and utilizing his dojutsu eye. His mother was then left to teach the rest of the Dragons abilities, and taught the young boy how to activate the Kyukatachi. He was able to utilize both adequately by age 7.

When he was 8 pirates began coming and going, as well as bandits. His father and mother helped fight them off, as well as other locals, however some proved to strong. When he was 9 they had to move towards the center of the island, and seek refuge there. His parents left for an expedition, and taught him how to cook and to survive. It wasnt uncommon for parents to do that, especially skilled ones. He was left behind in a small town where adults dwelt.

He was never taught how to read, and barely speaks, lingua franca, instead he was taught a tongue known only to The Jikan. His father taught The Tongue known as Eizoku Gengo, a language known only to jikan. His mother taught him lengua franca words here and there, like hello, goodbye, how are you and greetings of the like, however he was never taught how to read and write, nor to hold proper conversations.  The Jikan had been around since the invention of lengua franca, but also taught there lineage there language. However, after his father felt a great deal of regret for not standing against Iwagakures slave trades, he forsook the language and Iwagakure, the place the Jikan called home for a few hundred years.

His mom and dads clan originated in a place now known as Sovereignty of Freedom, but was only 2 families each, and they were apparently related to the God of Time and a Dragon God, King of the Dragons. His mothers family were lost, as well as his fathers.

The village is the most secure at the center with many having various forms of protection from swords, hammers, shields, and among other things

Username:
Mugen

Ryo: 0/50
Prestige Perks: 0/0
Stat Trainings: (0/75
Last edited by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro on Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:29 am, edited 35 times in total.

Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro

Country 29a Hiroku Mitsuo

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:47 am

If you feel anything contradicts please let me know.

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

Post by Kanade » Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:43 pm

The jutsu need specific parameters like the library jutsu, and should have ways to increase or decrease their power.

You have a couple of broken tags, and your third ability is in your second ability for some reason
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:57 am

Can you elaborate on "decrease" or "increase"

Do you mean like does my enemy lose speed or do I gain speed? Etc?

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:14 am

I forgot about the pizzazz, which I rather enjoy mind you, of the parameters of jutsu and I just need a bit of elaboration, without any offense to Chiaki; on what she meant on decrease and increase. I humbly thank you

Kanade

Post by Kanade » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:03 pm

Mugen:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:57 am
Can you elaborate on "decrease" or "increase"

Do you mean like does my enemy lose speed or do I gain speed? Etc?
Yes, so basically I need parameters on how much it increases and decreases stats, like a set number, because we can't leave stat changes/damage/stat uses left up to interpretation. Apologies.

So for: D Rank-Jikanmegan Slow That S**t down. Prerequisite:
Jikanmegan Activated.

Upon entering the users peripheral, they will slow down. <- how much do they slow down, what is the range, how fast does this happen.

----

C Rank- Ryukatachi Activated.
Prerequisite: Ryukatachi bloodline.

The user focuses Chakra and begins to show scales, as well as fur(dependent on your elemental affinity) will grow and change color. The teeth grow sharp in appearance but sturdier. The scales begin at the solar plexus, hands, and feet as well as forehead. The fur grows at the forearms and shins, as well as back and neck. His speed, strength and endurance goes up by 3 each upon activation.

--
This needs to have some drawbacks as well, you basically get to decrease one stat for increasing another stat, and it has to be a 1:1, so you can't like... decrease willpower by 9 to get your 3 str, speed, and endo.
~~My characters~~
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:44 am

Ah ok gotcha. I'll work on this asap

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:54 am

Done now

Kanade

Post by Kanade » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:55 pm

I don't see the edits, did you accidentally not save?
~~My characters~~

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:24 pm

I guess so :/

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:58 am

Done

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:12 am

Check jikanmegan and ryukatachi

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:35 pm

So I replaced the catalyst jutsu and made it similar to the uchiha/hyuuga foundation on being Activated by thought

Left the Ryukatachi jutsu though

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:38 pm

So I fixed it a bit

Kanade

Moon island- Hiroku Mitsuo

Post by Kanade » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:58 am

I'm hesitant to 1/2 this, it has too many elements that im not familiar with
~~My characters~~

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:54 am

For the first ability, I wouldn't personally say no to it, but it would definitely need a few tweaks.

For starters, we don't use feet for measurements of distance, we use meters, so it is incredibly horribly underpowered for its range.

The second ability is incredibly, horribly overpowered for its range.

anywho, back to the first one

I recommend that you remove the statistical decreases from the ability and look at the debuff rules found here: viewtopic.php?f=95&t=8341483#p4173061

And come up with jutsu that specifically do what you want the doujutsu to accomplish, as the doujutsu will not be able to just "look at something and slow it down" it will have to utilize a jutsu on your character sheet in order to do so.

Transformations being granted by an ability is fine but require written descriptions and sometimes a relevant jutsu on how they work, function, their statistical changes, etc.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:15 pm

Made changes

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:06 am

I edited the dragon ability

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:28 pm

This looks pretty good for the most part but there are a few little things, mostly just things to make the app look a little bit neater.

First of all, your primary affinity field is blank. You don't have to fill it in but I would recommend doing so.

Your jutsu and abilities look good to me and I even love the general concept for both abilities, but for the jutsu I would recommend changing up the formatting to be more consistent with the rest of the site like so:
NAME
Rank-Ninjutsu/Taijutsu/Genjutsu
Description
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:24 pm

Done :)

Post by Mugen Hayai Ishinokyōso Ishiguro » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:44 am

Edites again

HogoshaHa

Post by HogoshaHa » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:24 am

You should try getting your endurance to at least eight
Hogosha, HageninKonohagakure
Awai SensuGeninKonohagakure no SatoMember of Team 20
Yamai, HidekiChuninKirigakure no Sato

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:24 pm

Flight.
D Rank
Prerequisite: Ryukatachi Activated.
The user flies at speeds equal to users control. If Dojutsu active enemies lose -2 speed and strength, and user loses -2 endurance.

Flight is A-Rank minimum.

Jab of the Jikan-
D Rank.

The user throws a jab with the lead hand while focusing on the enemy. If Dojutsu active enemies lose -2 speed and strength.

this debuff is too strong for a d-rank and as far as d-rank tajutsu maneuvers go this is pretty basic and you could do more with it otherwise

Jikan Trip-
D Rank

The user grabs the adversary by the hand, while staring at them, and trips the user by placing there backfoot behind the opponent, then pushes them simultaneously, tripping them. If Dojutsu active enemies lose -2 speed and strength.

debuff is too strong for its rank. needs a stat check

Jikan Straight -
D Rank
The user focuses on the enemy then throws a straight, with the hand behind the lead. If Dojutsu active enemies lose -2 speed and strength.

same problem as jab

Jikan Roundhouse
D Rank
The user focuses on the enemy then throws a roundhouse kick. If Dojutsu active enemies lose -2 speed and strength.

same problem as jab
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Valkier

Post by Valkier » Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:52 pm

Hi, have you made any progress on this one? Please let us know if you need more time or help.
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Valkier

Post by Valkier » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:17 am

Timed out. Please contact a mod if you would like to have this moved back to reg or need a copy of the text.
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Return to “Completed”