Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Senju Himurama

Post by Taiga » Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:06 pm

Senju Himurama
crimson leaf army
"He will someday be the wood that fuels each flame in the village- a connecting source between it all. I name him Himurama- I have spoken."
An Abridged History of the Senju Prodigy: HimuramaShow
Mio's pained labours filled the air as she held her husbands hand, all her strength dedicated to delivering their first-born child. Some minutes later the room fell silent. Each and every person from the mother to the midwives were griped by fear and anticipation... though only seconds it felt like an eternity until finally a single sound reverberated through the wooden walls of the Senju compound and the lone crying sound of a baby rang out bringing the room back to life and heralding a new day.

The oracle's eyes looked the baby up and down as Mio held him, before he then gestured to hold the boy himself. Reluctantly the new mother handed the baby to the elderly Senju, who held him in the air as feint whisps of chakra glowed about his hands.

"He will someday be the wood that fuels each flame in the village- a connecting source between it all. I name him Himurama- I have spoken." With resolution the oracle passed the baby back to the mother before locking eyes on her and the father, Morito. Morito nodded, slowly.

"We accept the name and fate for our child- Himurama".
... "I'm king of the trees!" a small boy with tufts of brown and auburn hair called out from above a winter oak- it's branches bare. Two more boys were trying to scale the tree, to little avail. Himurama, the boy at the top of the tree, puffed his chest with jubilation at his victory. The other boys were now becoming frustrated- they were not playing a game with HImurama... in fact they had tried to jump him and had chased him all the way to the tree. Himurama smiled and laughed out as he watched them struggle.

This angered them greatly and one of them, reaching for a rock on the ground picked it up and lobbed it for Himurama. Whether by skill or sheer luck the rock hit him just right in the head to knock him out, as he lost his grip and hurdled down the tree and through the branches- one of them managing to deeply gouge above his eyebrow, slice his eyelid, and down his cheek as the red hair boy hit the ground, his body limp.

"Shit... scram!" one of the two boys said as he slapped the one who threw the rock on the shoulder. Scared of repercussions of their actions they ran away. Himurama did not rembemer much other than the stitches he received at Konohagakure General Hospital as a result- and his fathers chatising.
... At the front of the classroom Himurama demonstrated his clone technique- a perfect execution and a showing of his bloodline Mokuton that went beyond even what most other Senju were capable of. Murmurs about how his cuteness spread between the girls of the class. Boy's marveled at his ability. The teacher heaped praise on the young prodigy- he was only 9 years old but possessed skill most Chuunin would be pressed to match. In fact, he graduated to Genin but skipped past being placed on a team and was almost immediately sent off to the Great War.
... Himurama had made a name for himself on the battlefields of Dragon Country, serving under his cousin Sarutobi Taiga's regiment. After successfully defending a bridge by himself utilizing both strategic planning and his clones, he was granted a field promotion to the rank of Chuunin by age 11. In this same battle his actions were described as a "crimson army of lead shinobi" earning him the moniker "crimson leaf army". He'd continue to fight with his comrades in the Sarutobi regiment for almost one whole year until the sacking of Konohagakure, when all forces were called back to rally and drive out Kirigakure invaders.
... When the war ended, Himurama found himself confused. He'd hardly had a childhood and had been thrust straight into war and being a weapon for his village. Under command from Takeo, the Hokage, Himurama was ordered along with many of the Senju to spend time helping the reconstruction of Konohgakure and strengthening it's defenses. For Himurama specifically, Takeo hoped to give him a chance to experience normalcy and create bonds in the community that he had lost when he had been thrust straight into the grips of war.
... Though peace had been brokered and the Great War had ended, it had only been 5 years until turmoil once more took place. As many of the senior shinobi and legends of their time marched of to Wind Country to make for war, Himurama was assigned along with several other key Senju to defend the village at all costs.

With this position he was promoted to Jounin and placed as a captain out in the forests nurtured and maintained by the Senju. To be a guardian for the village and to serve the new Hokage Awai Fanho.
:katon: Active Duty Shinobi > Jounin (Power A) > Senju Himurama

Specialization: Mokuton
Height: 175cm
Weight: 70KG
Physical Features:
  • Athletic build
  • Hazel Skin
  • Deep Green Eyes
  • Auburn hair that fades to an ashy brown towards the back
  • Strong eyebrows
  • Large scar above center of left eyebrow that tapers down the eye and cheek ending parallel to the nose
Clothing/Accessories:
  • Light Green Haneri (Inner Shirt)
  • Forest Green "Half" Yukata with white vine pattern(Outer)
  • Dark Green Haori
  • Brown Pants
  • Standard Shinobi Slippers
  • Standard Hip Pouch/Thigh Pouch
Personality: Himurama is an unforgiving optimist with a pleasant demeanor and strange sense of humor that cracks himself up more than it does others around him. His aspirations are purely to live up to the "prodigy" title so many have assigned him in life, and therefore his fear is he won't. Despite his fun demeanor he's a shrewd tactician and enjoys strategy games such as Shogi. He has a tendency to think about the future more than the past or present.

Attributes:
  • Chakra Pool: 40
  • Endurance: 25
  • Control: 35
  • Strength: 25
  • Speed: 25
  • Willpower: 25
Abilities(2)
Evolved Mokuton
Himurama was born with additional mutations to his clan's kekkei genkai granting it an advanced cellular structure, near to the complexity of human organs. Beyond granting him Mokuton [Wood Release] itself, and extending it such that it can create artificial, plant-based, organs giving him access to pseudo Iijutsu. Due to their living nature, his mokuton are permanent until destroyed. Organs made via Evolved Mokuton cannot be harvested for the purpose of organ transplantation.

Antibodies
Clones or autonomous constructs created by Himurama's Evolved Mokuton are all part of his singular consciousness and Chakra Pool, and he can choose to even open himself to their senses through techniques. Being made of his cells and essentially near-true clones of himself, they also share his chakra signature and any other idiosyncrasies becoming virtually indistinguishable by sensory or any means. Himurama can "promote" a singular antibody to become his main body at any time.
Senju Himurama > Concentrations
Ninjutsu (1)
Advanced Channeling
Himurama can channel in place of hand seals at his will.

Taijutsu (3)
Perception
The fundamental skill of [Perception] describes the user’s practiced methods of more keenly focussing their senses for a short time. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.

Rigid Structure
The fundamental skill of [Rigid Structure] describes the user’s ability to adeptly position and lock in their skeletal structure to efficiently absorb blows with minimal damage to their person. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote]

Close Quarters Combat
The fundamental skill of [Close Quarters Combat] indicates the user's proficiency to efficiently utilize martial arts and advanced combat moves involving the body, for example but not limited to, advanced kicks, grapples, advanced punches, etc.[/quote]
Genjutsu (0)
Senju Himurama > Inventory

Left Thigh Pouch
  • 5 x Kunai & Explosive Tag
  • 10x Kunai
Center Hip Pouch
  • 15x Shuriken
  • 10m of Wire
  • 1x Smoke Bomb
  • 1x Flash Bang
Senju Himurama > Jutsu
MokutonShow
[color=peru][b][Mokuton・Striking Wood Pillar][/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the appropriate hand seals or channeling, Himurama strikes his heel into the ground causing a .5x.5 meter wood pillar to rise out of the ground at an angle of his choosing at [Control] speed and strength. The pillar can travel for up to 15m before stopping.

[color=peru][b][Mokuton・Dummy][/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the appropriate hand seals or channeling, Himurama will produce a full-size wooden dummy that looks exactly like him anywhere within 30 meters of himself at [Control] speed. The dummy can be used for substitution.

[color=peru][b][Mokuton・Wood Rabbit Familiar][/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the appropriate hand seals or channeling, Himurama will produce a small regular sized rabbit made completely of wood. The rabbit can move on it's own at [Control] speed and has [Control] strength.

[color=peru][b][Mokuton・Bramble Patch][/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the appropriate hand seals or channeling, Himurama will stomp his foot on the ground, causing a dense circle of roots to begin growing beneath him at [Control] speed in a 15 meter radius. At the end of the jutsu’s duration or upon being kai’d, the roots push out of the ground at [Control] strength impaling through whatever is in their way and forming a dome with the center 15m tall. Each root is 20cm diameter at their base and gradually tapers to a point at their end. The roots will grow at a rate of 3 meters per post.

[color=peru][b][Mokuton・Bark Bandaid][/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the appropriate hand seals or channeling, Himurama covers himself in a flexible but strong bark at [Control] strength and speed. This bark is also loaded with a high amount of tissue cells which activate against his skin healing flesh wounds within 2 posts.

[color=peru][b][Mokuton・Painful Splintering Wood][/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the appropriate hand seals or channeling, Himurama will focus on a source of wood up to 30 meters away, causing it to explode with [Control] strength into thousands of tiny splinters that penetrate flesh and enter the bloodstream. The splinters will continue to grow within effected targets bodies, causing severe internal organ damage to the pulmonary system. If not dealt with in 7 posts, the effected target will suffer pulmonary organ failure.

[color=peru][b][Mokuton・Trapping Tree Sap Pond][/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Himurama will stomp his foot on the ground causing a maple tree to rise out of the ground that bursts, releasing a tsunami of maple syrup flowing that pushes out in a 60 meter radius around the tree at [Control] strength/speed. The maple is extremely sticky and anyone with less strength will find themselves stuck to the ground. The maple lasts for 8 posts.

[color=peru][b][Mokuton・Deep Forest Emergence][/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the appropriate hand seals or channeling, Himurama will cause a 60 meter radius area around himself to rumble as roots rip through the ground at [Control] strength and speed, ripping apart any foes as they reach for the sky growing into trees. Along with Mokuton's passive, the forest will grow 5m each post.

[color=peru][b][Mokuton・Patch Critical Organ][/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Himurama will place his hand over the location of a critical organ and begin to channel, producing artificial plant-based tissue that imitates an organ allowing him to patch or even replace a damaged organ at [Control] speed.

[color=peru][b][Mokuton・Perfect Clone][/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the appropriate hand seals or channeling, Himurama will create multiple clones up to a maximum of 1/3rd his chakra pool. As [i]Evolved Mokuton[/i] clones these clones are made of artificial, plant-based organs all the way to the skin making them near perfect copies of Himurama that are capable of using his jutsu, share the same stats, and are otherwise indistinguishable. Unlike shadow clones, their solid body makes them extremely durable.
One Thousand HandsShow
Not so much a style as a loose set of useful principles and maneuvers shared amongst the Senju family, One Thousand Hands makes uses of Perception, Rigid Structure, and Close Quarters Combat to augment the other skills a Senju clan member may possess to make them the ultimate versatile fighter.

[color=peru][b][One Thousand Hands・A Tree is Balanced By It's Roots[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline[/i]
The Senju is trained to fluctuate between forcing rigidity in their muscles and locking their body at different timings in different parts of their body, increasing their ability to resist things that would put them off balance, and allowing them to also deftly keep good footing in most situations.

[color=peru][b][One Thousand Hands・Full Power of Youth Achieved][/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline[/i]
The Senju is adept at utilizing their full strength throughout any singular limb, even in tight spaces of as little as 5 centimeters.

[color=peru][b][One Thousand Hands・Harmonious Hammer of Dirt Eating][/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank NinTaijutsu Maneuver[/i]
The Senju will utilize a ninjutsu technique meant to immobilize and/or launch an opponent into the air. Having mastered their timing, while an opponent is dazed by the previous strike they will put their hands together and deliver a powerful overhead smash flinging the opponent down into the ground. Those with 5 or less strength than the Senju will have their ribs fractured on impact. Until the fractures are healed, attempts to move at more than 2/3rds [Strength] or [Speed] will cause the fracture to progress to full rib breaks.

[color=peru][b][One Thousand Hands・Leafs Spin in the Air as They Fall][/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Manuver[/i]
The Senju utilizes their perception to perfectly time intercepting an incoming projectile weapon, giving an effective -2 speed de-buff. If they are faster than the projectile they can grab it and throw it/redirect it instantaneously for a surprise attack, or perform another action on the kunai.

[color=peru][b][One Thousand Hands・Double-Fisted Uppercut][/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
The Senju will tense the muscles in their lower body and lock their hands together, moving the down and building torque before swinging both hands up into the opponent in a single-explosive strike. Targets with 5 or less strength than the Senju will be dazed slowing their ability to act considerably for a few seconds as they are launched 1 meter into the air for every point of difference in strength.

[color=peru][b][One Thousand Hands・The Tree Branches Slap Back][/b][/color]
The Senju will tense their body in order to tank an incoming attack with minimal to no harm, depending on their stats, and even use their muscle clinching to grip whatever is attacking them. Simultaneously they will move to make a counter-attack of their choosing for the opponent. The unexpected nature of this counter causes those who don't possess adequate technique in judging [Close Quarters Combat] to suffer an effective -3 speed de-buff at reacting to their counter-attack.

[color=peru][b][One Thousand Hands・Falling Trees Get Their Revenge][/b][/color]
The Senju will crouch for a moment, building their power in their legs before utilizing all their strength to leap. This allows them to effectively throw themselves in a single direction at [Strength] speed.

[color=peru][b][One Thousand Hands・The Sapling Braves the Elements][/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Taijutsu Stance[/i]
By positioning the body into a powerful stance and making the most of their bodies natural mechanics, the Senju braces all exertions of strength against them causing an effective de-buff of -4 strength to any incoming strikes against them.

[color=peru][b][One Thousand Hands・In the Storm of Falling Leaves][/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
A co-ordinated combination attack between at least three entities (clones, roots, etc) the entities will surround the opponent, simultaneously making lower body sweeps meant to unbalance an opponent and upper-body strikes meant to stun, launch, and overwhelm any defenses. While this happens, one entity will attempt to deliver a powerful attack from overhead blocking an aerial escape and strike at the head. The speed and co-ordination of this all happens at the exact same timing, making it hard to block on all fronts. If the head strike is stronger than the opponent it will daze them for a few seconds. If it is 5 or more stronger, it will fracture their skull. Strikes 10 strength or stronger will cause a concussion that disorients the target for 3 posts, making it hard for them to react to things quickly.

Username: Taiga
Organization Equipment: 0/0
Organization Jutsu: 0/0
Ryo: 0/0
Prestige Perks: 0/0
Stat Trainings: (0/75)
Last edited by Taiga on Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:12 pm, edited 21 times in total.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[WIP] Senju Himurama

Post by Taiga » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:27 am

155 Starting

15 stats x 4 = -60

95 Remaining

Taijutsu
---
DDDD 16
CCC 18
BB 16

45 Remaining

Mokuton
---
DDDD 16
CCC 18
B 8

3 Remaining
10 kunai + 3 Shuriken

---

I'dl ike to buy 1B and 1A for a total of 18 points. You can take this from Hayate.
Last edited by Taiga on Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Texas

Senju Himurama

Post by Texas » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:50 pm

A full sized humanoid like jutsu would be a C rank.

[Mokuton・Dummy]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After the appropriate hand seals or channeling, Himurama will produce a full-size wooden dummy that looks exactly like him anywhere within 30 meters of himself at [Control] speed. The dummy can be used for substitution.

Also, does this jutsu just look like a wooden version of your char?
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Senju Himurama

Post by Taiga » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:36 am

> A full sized humanoid like jutsu would be a C rank.
> Also, does this jutsu just look like a wooden version of your char?

D-Ranks can definitely create 1.5m of wood; is the concern the "exactly like him"? The thought process here was Evolved Mokuton can mimic organics at it's base so it was a bit more reasonable. But if I can get this at D-Rank by making it more "wood like" im game

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Ace Trainer

Senju Himurama

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:38 pm

Quote:
Himurama was born with additional mutations to his clan's kekkei genkai granting it an advanced cellular structure, near to the complexity of human organs. Beyond granting him Mokuton [Wood Release] itself, and extending it such that it can create artificial, plant-based, organs giving him access to pseudo Iijutsu. Due to their living nature, his mokuton are permanent until destroyed. Organs made via Evolved Mokuton cannot be harvested for the purpose of organ transplantation.
Can you explain what pseudo iijutsu means? Is it iijutsu that can just be done without the conc? A specific sub part of iijutsu? Or?
Quote:
Antibodies
Clones or autonomous constructs created by Himurama's Evolved Mokuton are all part of his singular consciousness and Chakra Pool, and he can choose to even open himself to their senses through techniques. Being made of his cells and essentially near-true clones of himself, they also share his chakra signature and any other idiosyncrasies becoming virtually indistinguishable by sensory or any means. Himurama can "promote" a singular antibody to become his main body at any time.
This seems like its bypassing the animus restrictions and will probably need you to take some sort of debuff for each active one or some other cost in exchange for being able to avoid death by taking on a new body at will.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Senju Himurama

Post by Taiga » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:07 am

> Can you explain what pseudo iijutsu means? Is it iijutsu that can just be done without the conc? A specific sub part of iijutsu? Or?

Yeah- I'm taking a custom ability that roles Moktuon (a conc) + modifies it to have a cellular theme and pseudo-Iiijutsu (kind of a conc); meaning like if my hand gets cut off, I can regrow a hand from my special mokuton, and it kind of functions like iijutsu regeneration (but the means is different- its all through the cellular mokuton theme thing think the hashirama cell hand Naruto has)

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Kabu

Senju Himurama

Post by Kabu » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:45 pm

1/2
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C