Tenkujutsu

NSRP

Tenkujutsu

Post by NSRP » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Tenkujutsu
Tenkujutsu is a special type of jutsu that does not fall within Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, or Genjutsu. It is labeled as 'Other' and is used to subdue, capture, and, in extreme cases, kill Spirits, objects, or people they possess or are sealed within. The most notable example being the Jinchuuriki of the 10 Genma. Instead it creates a 4th slot for itself, but still takes up one of the 18 total concentration slots. However, Tenkujutsu requires other concentrations to maximize its potential.

Capturing and subduing a Jinchuuriki who has gone into form or reducing their Form through Overlay would require not only the [Tenkujutsu] concentration but the [Overlay] concentration as well. Imbuing ones fist and punching a Jinchuuriki or Genma to reduce or subdue their Form would require the appropriate taijutsu concentration in addition to [Tenkujutsu]. When a Tenkujutsu requires a type of concentration, it also requires the pre-requisites of that concentration and its jutsu. IE. Overlay, Fuuin, and etc.
Concentration:
The user of this style has a strong affinity towards spirits. They are able to utilize certain techniques to combat and subdue spirits, Jinchuuriki, Genma, etc. Practitioners have noted their chakra to gain a [b][color=#B5215D]Maroon[/color][/b] color tint when using these techniques. Tenkujutsu share a pyramid with the prerequisite concentration.
CodeShow

Code: Select all

The user of this style has a strong affinity towards spirits. They are able to utilize certain techniques to combat and subdue spirits, Jinchuuriki, Genma, etc. Practitioners have noted their chakra to gain a [b][color=#B5215D][nocode][b][color=#B5215D]Maroon[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b] color tint when using these techniques. Tenkujutsu share a pyramid with the prerequisite concentration. 
Requirements
  • 15 Control
  • One Free Concentration Slot

Tenkujutsu

The pyramid for Tenkujutsu begins at C-rank, except Realm Summoning which begins at B-rank.
Tenkujutsu function as influencing, attacking, binding, sealing/unsealing, and/or summoning spirits and their relevant hosts.

C-rank Tenkujutsu
Quote:
*[color=#B5215D][b]Shizumeru • [Flare][/b][/color]
[i]C-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: Sensory Concentration[/i]
After performing the necessary hand seals the user will then place his palm against a target. If the target is imbued/possessed with the power of a spirit their hand will visibly flare up with [color=#B5215D][b]Maroon[/b][/color] chakra.

*[color=#B5215D][b]Shizumeru • [Vision of Spirits][/b][/color]
[i]C-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
[i]Pre-Requisite: Sensory Concentration[/i]
After performing the needed hand seals, the user focuses chakra to their eyes, causing [color=#B5215D][b]Maroon[/b][/color] chakra to flare up around their eyes. This allows the user to see the chakra of spirits and spirit related objects/people as an aura of [color=#B5215D][b]Maroon[/b][/color]. While useful for a quick glance, it can be used up to [Chakra Pool]/5 posts, before needing to be refreshed.

*[color=#B5215D][b]Shizumeru • [Voice of Spirits][/b][/color]
[i]C-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
After performing the needed hand seals and focusing chakra into their hand, the user places their hand on the head of a Spirit host, or on the object containing a spirit. This allows them to speak directly to the spirit in a telepathic link.

*[color=#B5215D][b]Shizumeru • [Containing Spirits][/b][/color]
[i]C-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
After doing the needed hand seals, the user will create a 10x10x10m barrier at [Control] Speed with [Control] Strength. This barrier is created of pure [color=#B5215D][b]Maroon[/b][/color] chakra and will only stop things that are related to spirits, normally jinchuuriki. As a result, those that are stopped by the barrier are unable to make their way through unless they can break it. Those untainted by spirits are able to pass through the barrier at their leisure. This barrier lasts for 4 posts.

*[color=#B5215D][b]Spirit Binding • [Seishin Kanri][/b][/color]
[i]C-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
After preforming the necessary hand seals, the user shoots out a chain of [color=#B5215D][b]Maroon[/b][/color] Chakra at [Control] Speed & Strength that wraps around a spirit. If the spirit stays sealed within this chain for 4 posts, the spirit is subjected to the control of the user of the technique, regardless of contracts up to 4 posts. If the spirit has more Strength than the chain, it can be easily broken free of. This jutsu can only be used on similar and lower-ranked spirits.

B-rank Tenkujutsu
Quote:
*[color=#B5215D][b]Shizumeru • [Unconnected Connection][/b][/color]
[i]B-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
After performing the needed hand seals, the user focuses chakra into their body, giving them a slight [color=#B5215D][b]Maroon[/b][/color] glow. For the next 10 posts, whenever they speak, they are able to communicate with Spirits of all sorts, including those inside of jinchuuriki.

*[color=#B5215D][b]Shizumeru • [Dispersing the Beast][/b][/color]
[i]B-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: Overlay Concentration, Touch Initiation[/i]
After forming the needed hand seals, the user will touch the target's forehead. This projects the user into the subconscious of the host, allowing them to see and interact with the host and spirit sealed within. During this post, the user is able to talk and discuss with the spirit and host. During the overlay anytime the user places their hand over the spirit and squeezes, the spirit will "shatter" and the spirits power feels weakened afterwards. During the next 5 posts afterwards, this will cause a drop of -6 Mastery. This jutsu lasts for 5 posts and neither the host nor the user are able to move in real time unless provoked by an outside source.

*[color=#B5215D][b]Shizumeru • [Intention of Spirits][/b][/color]
[i]B-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: Sensory Concentration[/i]
After performing the needed hand seals, the user focuses chakra, causing the [color=#B5215D][b]Maroon[/b][/color] chakra to flare up around their eyes. This allows the user to see the chakra of spirits and spirit related objects/people as an aura of [color=#B5215D][b]Maroon[/b][/color]. Additionally, they are able to see how the spirit is interacting with and influencing their host, be it a jinchuuriki, or a joruri. While useful for a quick glance, it can be used up to [Chakra Pool]/5 posts, before needing to be refreshed.

*[color=#B5215D][b]Ochiiru • [Minor Possession Removal][/b][/color]
[i]B-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
After performing the needed hand seals, the user will place their hand on an object that is being possessed by a spirit, such as a joruri. Over the course of a full post, the spirit will be pushed from the object unless its Control is equal or greater than the users.

*[color=#B5215D][b]Kuchiyose • [Numa Seitai][/b][/color]
[i]B-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
After preforming the needed hand seals, the user summons an area up to 20x20x20 meters that lasts for 5 posts. This barrier creates a swamp overlay transferred from the spirit realm, that is layered with a thick heavy bog, and the sound of muck bubbling up due to carbonation. This allows the user to summon spirits cost free at the cost of one lump sum of chakra up-front.

A-rank Tenkujutsu
Quote:
*[color=#B5215D][b]Shizumeru • [Grasp of Authority][/b][/color]
[i]A-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
After performing a set of hand seals, the user focuses chakra towards their hand. A chain made of [color=#B5215D][b]Maroon[/b][/color] chakra will shoot from their palm towards the target with [Control] Speed and Strength. If it hits a spirit, a jinchuuriki, tsukimogami, or other such being, the chain will wrap around them and bind their arms to their sides. These chains cling to the chakra of the Spirit itself and are unable to be broken through physical means. If the target has a Mastery stat or a Spirit has a Strength greater than the users Control, they are able to break the binding. If the chains are able to stay on their target, they will drain away -6 Mastery from hosts or -6 Strength from Spirits until broken free of and for 3 posts thereafter.

*[color=#B5215D][b]Spirit Binding • [Domesticating the Beast][/b][/color]
[i]A-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
After preforming the necessary hand seals, the user places their hand over the spirit as they flood their chakra for an entire post. If the spirit has a control stat higher than the user's, then the spirit will resist the claim. If they do not, they will be bound to the user, and are able to be summoned at any time at the will of the user and have to obey their every command. This jutsu is effective on similar and lower-ranked spirits.

S-rank Tenkujutsu
Quote:
*[color=#B5215D][b]Ochiiru • [Temporary Housing][/b][/color]
[i]S-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu Concentration[/i]
After doing the needed hand seals and writing the correct seals or having them premade on a storage device (such as a pot), the user is able to take advantage of a spirit, even the legendary Genma, that has been recently ejected from a host/object or one that has been defeated. As long as this jutsu is used the post after the spirit was ejected/defeated, the fuuinjutsu consumes the spirit, trapping them inside until the seal is broken or it is purposefully released.

*[color=#B5215D][b]Ochiiru • [Tsukimogami Creation][/b][/color]
[i]S-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu Concentration[/i]
After doing the needed hand seals, while having the *Shizumeru • [Temporary Housing] of a spirit close by, the user will attempt to seal the spirit within an object as long as the users Control is greater than the spirits Chakra Pool. By writing a seal onto the object, the spirit will then be sealed within the object and imbue it with a portion of their power. This cannot be used in combat and cannot bind more than one spirit to an item.

*[color=#B5215D][b]Shizumeru • [Complete Dominion][/b][/color]
[i]S-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: 45 Control, Augment Fuuinjutsu Concentration[/i]
By placing the correct seals on the person and placing their hand making contact onto a spirit or a spiritual being, and then by performing "Chakra Kai", the caster is able to temporarily stop the spirit from influencing an object that it is possessing or sealed into, prohibiting the ability for the host to call upon the spirit's chakra until the seal is broken or removed with Fuuinjutsu Removal.

*[color=#B5215D][b]Ochiiru • [Jinchuuriki Creation][/b][/color]
[i]S-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: 45 Control, Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu Concentration, (optional) multiple people[/i]
After doing the needed hand seals, while having the *[color=#B5215D][b]Shizumeru • [Temporary Housing][/b][/color] of a spirit close by, the user will attempt to seal the spirit within a living host. By writing a seal onto the host, the spirit will then be sealed within the host. Users with less than 40 Chakra Pool who attempt to perform this jutsu will die after its completion. However if the user has additional help, they can use an additional person to supplement the Chakra Pool they do not have as long as the grand total equals 40 Chakra Pool.

*[color=#B5215D][b]Ochiiru • [Spiritual Extraction][/b][/color]
[i]S-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: 45 Control from the jutsu caster, a minimum of 200 Chakra Pool, Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu Concentration[/i]
Each participant must share their chakra with the unsealer, as they perform the needed hand seals. The user will then pump this vast amount of chakra into the seal of a host, such as a jinchuuriki. This process takes a total of 200 Chakra Pool from the group to extract the spirit from the host, who will in turn die. If the total sum of Chakra Pool is not met, the participants will all die. It only takes one individual in the group to know this jutsu.

*[color=#B5215D][b]Shizumeru • [Obliterating the Beast][/b][/color]
[i]S-rank Tenkujutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: 50 Control, Overlay Concentration[/i]
After forming the needed hand seals, the user will touch the target's forehead. This projects the user into the subconscious of the host, allowing them to see and interact with the host and spirit sealed within. During this post, the user is able to talk and discuss with the spirit and host. During the overlay is the user places their hand on the spirit and squeezes it will cause the spirit to "shatter" and feel weakened. During the next 5 posts afterwards, this will cause a drop of -21 Mastery. This jutsu lasts for 5 posts and neither the host nor the user are able to move in real time unless provoked by an outside source.
Last edited by Valkier on Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Revised colour code to #B5215D

If you need help, please contact a moderator through the Naruto Saigen Discord or private message one of our Moderators on the forum.

Return to “Jutsu and Styles”