Prestige Perks: [Accountant (Scaling)] | [Actuary (Scaling)] | [Connections] | [Evolve]
Stat Trainings: 35/50
~::General Information :: Battle Information::~ ~::Abilities :: Concentrations :: History::~ ~::Jutsu::~
Weight: 185 Lbs
- Face/head: Tatsuo's hair is colored dark red. The sides of his head are cut short and blended into the rest of his hair. The top is left to a slightly-longer-than-medium length while being swept back or molded into another style Tatsuo enjoys. His eyes are royal purple and seem like they would give off a low glow in pitch blackness. A small scar from a training accident is barely noticeable on the left side of his jaw. His ears are of normal size and have no exceptional shape or features to them along with his lips and nose being fairly average in size.
- Body: Tatsuo is a lean, mean, fighting machine; the epitome of an Iwagakure no Sato shinobi. Forged in his clan's hell known as the Akari Arena and the village's very own hell, the Catacombs, Tatsuo has trained his entire life to keep himself at peak physical fitness in order to survive and keep pushing forward. Straights lines and taut planes make up his body now as he has continued to hone it to its limits. Due to the location of Iwagakure no Sato and the lack of trees, Tatsuo sports a decent tan that helps to bring out the color of his hair and eyes.
- Natural Reach: 79"
- Notable Features: Tatsuo's bright eyes and a large scar on his right pectoral muscle from a training accident are the only noticeable features that would stand out if one were to strip him down.
- General: Tatsuo has grown into becoming more quiet and reserved compared to his jounin years and earlier. The loss of his brother and perceived loss of girlfriend, who later turned out to be alive, caused his mental health to deteriorate to dangerous levels during the end period of his jounin years. Since then, he has come to terms with what has happened and makes a conscious effort to improve his mental health on a day-to-day basis. His accomplishments over the years and his own strength have spurned him on to become even greater and he no longer cowers or tries to hide away from intimidating people and situation, rather he welcomes them and tries his best to either help a person or point them in the direction of someone who can.
- Hopes/Dreams: Tatsuo has reached his dream of becoming a legendary ninja, having earned the rank of Bannin which only the most extraordinary of shinobi achieve. Pushing further, Tatsuo now aims for the mantle of Tsuchikage and to lead Iwagakure into a bright future.
- Fears: Tatsuo worries for the other children of the Akari clan who are not as lucky as he was with his family, he fears for those who are beaten and manipulated or worse. He fears the negative aspects of his clan will become their central theme and wishes to prevent this from further developing and quashing it while possible.
- Combat Mentality: Tatsuo is, first and foremost, a taijutsu expert who leans on his mixture of speed, strength, and bodily control to bring him victory. He utilizes the combination of his multiple shiin to provide an overwhelming advantage in physical confrontations while using pseudo-Heavenly and Heavenly Taijutsu to deal with any long range threats he cannot bring into his effective range. When going against ninjutsu or genjutsu casters, he aims to force them into close range so that he may swing the battle in his favor.
Having tested his strength against many Iwa ninja, as well as against ninja of other villages during the Fur Country festival, Tatsuo is sure of his strength. He views himself as an apex predator on the battlefield, reserving the right to fight the strongest for himself. His encounter with the Leviathan in the Catacombs mutated his sense of fear. If something as terrifying and otherworldly as it had been unable to kill him, how could any human? Fear instead excites the man, increasing his own blood lust and exciting him for the battle ahead.
Rank: Bannin || S-Rank
Village: Iwagakure no Sato
Stamina+: (50-3) 47
15x - Kunai - Tatsuo keeps 7 kunai in each holster strapped to his leg
15x Exploding Tags - Tatsuo keeps these in his large pouch, rolled up as to conserve space.
1x Spool of Ninja Wire that can be fully undone to a length of 15 meters - Kept in his large pouch
A singular leather vambrace dyed a dark maroon and equipped on Tatsuo's left arm. The vambrace has a defensive Strength of 50 and upon channeling chakra it into, the user can selectively cast between 2 effects.
- Kingsguard: Upon channeling chakra into the vambrace, a translucent light blue barrier will be generated from the user at 50 Speed and protect with 50 Strength within a radius of 20 meters.
- Realm of the Monarch: Upon channeling chakra into the vambrace, a pulse of Denjiton chakra will immediately be expelled outwards around the user in a 100 meter radius from their person in every direction at a speed of 50. As the pulse moves outwards from the source, it will attempt to interact with any being or object that possesses chakra, striking at them with a strength of 50. As this pulse of chakra spreads outwards from its source, it will create a dead zone where chakra will cease to have any function whatsoever. Within the area, no individual will be able to shape or mold chakra in any way shape or form. Any summons will be immediately dispelled regardless of the circumstances of their summoning. Fuuinjutsu will be unable to be activated and will simply become inert until the effect ends. Any jutsu in the area will have their chakra immediately removed. Items that require chakra to use in any way become inert and ordinary while beings tied to a core will become just that, a core and nothing more. Puppets will become inert. Anyone under the effects of Genjutsu will immediately be broken out. Doujutsu will cease to function and essentially become normal eyes while within the field. Any and all use of chakra becomes instantaneously and indefinitely negated and canceled within the area for the next 12 posts. The only exception to this dead zone is a 20 meter radius around the location it was cast where there is no dead zone.
Primary Affinity: Raiton
Secondary Affinity: Doton
|Second Ability||Blessing of the Priest|
Tatsuo visited an elderly priest in the steppes of Rock Country known among the Akari clan. His visit was enlightening in nature and the information instilled within his mind and body has allowed him to create and use the elemental release of Kouton as he pleases.
Taijutsu Specialist:Having devoted their lives to mastering the art of taijutsu, this shinobi is classified as a Taijutsu Specialist. Taijutsu specialist are able to devote a total of 10 concentrations to taijutsu, unlike most people who are capped at 8. However, they are only able to devote a max of 5 concentrations to genjutsu, and a max of 5 concentrations to ninjutsu.
As a Taijutsu Specialist, Tatsuo is able to utilize taijutsu concentrations reserved for specialists, and is able to enter the God Tier [45+] on select stats, and meaning as a specialist they can select stats to break into the God tier. These stats can only be Taijutsu, [Stamina], and [Speed, Strength].
|Ninjutsu - 5/5|
|Taijutsu - 5/10|
Close Quarters Combat:
Heavenly Body Control:
|Genjutsu - 4/5|
Tatsuo's parents were both chuunin within the ranks of Iwagakure no Sato. They had two other children that possessed a Melashiin and a Temershiin, so they were very common within the Akari clan. They figured that their third son would be the same, a common shiin user. They kept believing this until finally Kakuto, his father, started training Tatsuo. Once his shiin manifested, the small family felt blessed and cursed. Their son would be strong and influential, if he could survive. Kakuto and his wife, Mizami, started training their children immediately to protect themselves and to strengthen their youngest.
As a child, Tatsuo did not learn the importance of his shiin until his father explained it to him before he joined the Academy. From there on, Tatsuo was to keep his Astrashiin a secret and to lie about what shiin he truly had especially while in the village. His father and several of his fathers friends became a sort of bodyguard group for the young child. There were several times during his Academy days that he was attacked with his father coming to his rescue and saving him.
From the constant savings, his father grew strong and gained other shiins. As did the rest of his family. Not only was he blessed but so were they as they continued to grow strong. Tatsuo was horrible at genjutsu during his academy days and a little slow during combat training, but he got by with everything else. He found his niche in taijutsu and nintaijutsu and graduated the academy. For his graduation present, his father presented to him several bodies for him to devour. With these bodies and their shiins, his Astrashiin took in the shiins and made them apart of his body.
Tatsuo took to becoming a shinobi as a fish takes to water. From his first day as a genin, he was in the thick of missions and trainings in order to better himself and one day become a legendary ninja. His training took him from the safe confines from the village to the dangers of the steppes and back while the bonds he developed with his fellow villagers and clan mates multiplied over time. The decision to enter the chuunin exam was a no-brainer for the young Akari when the time came. He passed with conviction, the higher ups of Iwagakure no Sato recognizing his strength and granting him his wish for promotion.
Tatsuo breezed through the rank of chuunin with the same dedication to his craft that he had shown during his genin years as well. He met and befriended more Akari clansmen although some encounters led to blows and harsh words. During this time period as well, Tatsuo entered into a relationship with another Astrashiin holder while allowing another Akari who he had formed a friendship with to move into his home. Tatsuo partook in missions to help excavate and map out a new location underneath the village of Iwagakure no Sato itself. These encounters proved fruitful in helping him grow as both a person and as a shinobi.
Tatsuo’s time as a Special Jounin was trying. Several weeks after his promotion to Special Jounin, he was scheduled to partake in his next Arena fight within the Akari compound. Ready and willing, Tatsuo prepared for the bout with a barely contained fervor. The day of the fight, Tatsuo realized something was off about the event. The clan Arena was packed to the brim with clan members rather than there only being a couple dozen spectators at most. His opponent was another special jounin who possessed two phasmashiin and two melashiin. Tatsuo’s fight was quick and brutal; he literally ripped the man limb from limb and left him as only a torso with a head attached. The subsequent gore covered him in blood, earning him the moniker “The Bloody Demon of the Akari” from his clansmen and the village. Following his own fight, Kotaru, his adopted brother, had his own against a dergoshiin wielder with much promise. The fight ended in a victory for Kotaru but the growing excitement caused a riot to consume the Arena. Many Akari died that day as the clan ripped into each other before the Elders of the clan stepped in and cleaned up. The riot, along with his previous distaste of the Elders, only served to widen the animosity he had for the higher ups within the Akari clan.
Following his Arena fight were several missions which pushed Tatsuo towards another promotion, this time to jounin. It was unheard of for a shinobi to rank up so quickly and it earned him the attention of not only his clan but the village itself. With his promotion to Jounin also came more missions; these missions were directly related to the Catacombs and the surge of activity they were experiencing. Once more diving into their depths with Team 18, Tatsuo and his stalwart companions found themselves fighting for their lives against a monolithic Leviathan worm which had been released from the spirit realm. The fight pushed all three members of Team 18 to their limits and further beyond. Tatsuo was swallowed by the Leviathan and almost crushed within its stomach before he cut himself free and pierced its heart and tore his way out of its chest, killing it.
After slaying the Leviathan worm, Team 18 was found and rescued by a colony of spirits also unleashed from the mysterious, ancient fuuinjutsu lining the deep recesses of the Catacombs. A spirit formed of lava and obsidian was their guide within the small colony village and explained what it knew surrounding the Leviathan, the fuuinjutsu, and its own colony before helping the three members of Team 18 back to the FOB at the beginning of the Catacombs where they were taken to actual hospitals within Iwagakure no Sato for medical treatment. Shortly after their trying events in the Catacombs, Tatsuo underwent another traumatic event.
His elder brother Kaida, the oldest sibling of his family, was pitted against a much stronger opponent within the Arena and slaughtered in front of him. Tatsuo took the event as a sleight against his family by the Elders, a warning for them to fall in line like the rest. Not even two weeks later, his girlfriend, Akari, Ume, was thought to be Killed-In-Action along with her guardian, Akari, Koyama. The two events rocked the young jounin’s world, turning him into a cold person who had flashes on his previous freely expressed emotions.
Eventually coming to terms with and accepting what had happened with the help of a village sponsored therapist, Tatsuo's mental health recovered to a point nearly back to where he had been before everything. Shortly after the young man was promoted to Bannin, a rank reserved for only the most esteemed ninja of the village. Since then, the man has continued his shinobi career as the commander of Jousai as he reaches for Kageship.