Archives

[Clan] Jouchaku

Post by Archives » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:10 pm

JOUCHAKU

General Information
Type: Clan
Village: [Kirigakure no Sato]
Size: Large (20+ Families)
Traits: Members of the clan have pale skin, often with freckles, and have red or blue colored hair. All Jouchaku have eyes that fall somewhere around dull-yellow in hue.
Traditions: Less of a tradition, and more of an outlook, the Jouchaku do not allow their clan members to breed outside of the clan. Doing so is punishable by death. This related back to Kirigakure during the great purge, where the Jouchaku clan dealt with those of unpure blood with violence, utilizing their steam prowess to boil the unworthy alive and remove them from the face of the planet.
Influence: The Jouchaku clan is heavily affiliated with the Shiimu family, often being contracted for anything the family might require shinobi for and in return the Shiimu pay the Jouchaku quite handsomely. This mutual agreement between the two is financially beneficial for all of the Jouchaku and secures them into the village. They have a decent amount of pull in political affairs.
History TBA
Shinobi Information Definitions:
Boil:
Steam is extremely hot, and it's ability to surround things causes it to rapidly heat anything contained with in it, giving it it's boil effect. This allows steam to burn anything caught within it for an extended duration, regardless of what defenses it might have. Like Katon, Yugeton techniques [Burn based off the [Strength] of the technique. The amount of time needed for the effect to apply scales directly based on the rank of the jutsu.
  • D-Rank: 6 posts
  • C-Rank: 5 posts
  • B-Rank: 4 posts
  • A-Rank: 3 posts
  • S-Rank: 2 posts
Requirements:
  • All Jouchaku clan members are born with the primary element Yugeton [Steam Release]. For additional elements as a clan member grows they may learn to master Suiton [Water Release] and/or [Fire Release].
Kekkei Genkai:
Yugeton:
Yugeton [Steam Release] is a unique elemental affinity exclusive to the Jouchaku clan. By mixing their natural affinities for Katon [Fire Release] and Suiton [Water Release] the clan is able to create piping hot steam which posses a boil effect.
NocodeShow
[quote=Jouchaku][color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton [Steam Release][/b][/color] is a unique elemental affinity exclusive to the Jouchaku clan. By mixing their natural affinities for [color=orangered][b]Katon [Fire Release][/b][/color] and [color=dodgerblue][b]Suiton [Water Release][/b][/color] the clan is able to create piping hot steam which posses a [color=lightcyan][b]boil[/b][/color] effect.
[spoiler=Passive (Boiling)][quote=Boil]Steam is extremely hot, and it's ability to surround things causes it to rapidly heat anything contained with in it, giving it it's [b]boil[/b] effect. This allows steam to burn anything caught within it for an extended duration, regardless of what defenses it might have. Like Katon, Yugeton techniques [[b]Burn[/b] based off the [Strength] of the technique. The amount of time needed for the effect to apply scales directly based on the rank of the jutsu.[list][*][b]D-Rank:[/b] 6 posts[*][b]C-Rank:[/b] 5 posts[*][b]B-Rank:[/b] 4 posts[*][b]A-Rank:[/b] 3 posts[*][b]S-Rank:[/b] 2 posts[/list][/quote][/quote][/spoiler][/quote]
Clan Jutsu
D-RankShow
~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Dense Cloud[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user puffs their chest before expelling steam from their mouth. This causes a seven-meter radius around them to become shrouded in a thick veil of steam that lasts for five posts, partially obscuring the user and making it hard to see any details within the cloud. Due to the stream being stretched however, it does not have enough heat or power to cause any burns.

~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Steam Powered Punch[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling into their hand, the user attempts to punch a target within the next three posts, or the jutsu fades. If successful, the user will release a blast of steam at the area of impact that has a force of [Control] strength.

~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Half-Off Cannon[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By performing the correct hand seals, the user puffs their chest than fires a basketball sized dense ball of steam up to 10 meters away at [Control] Speed and Strength

~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Ascending to a Flash Sale[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the proper hand seals, the user puffs their chest and expels steam from their mouth forming four clouds of steam. Each cloud has a small but relatively solid form which takes advantage of it's natural buoyancy to help spring the user upwards towards the next. These clouds must be within 2 meters of each other when created, and are destroyed the moment the user springs off them or four posts have passed, dropping to the ground in a scalding splash of hot water.

~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Resistance Push[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will puff their chest then expel a quick burst of steam in a 3 meter long, 5 meter diameter cone. The blast of steam moves at a speed of [Control] and with a strength of [Control], and can temporarily force away particulates or even stop projectiles or incoming attacks with less than [Control] strength.
C-RankShow
~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Steam Profile[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, steam will flow forth from the back of the user, forming from a whisp into an exact copy of them. The clone is capable of performing Yugeton ninjutsu.

~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • The Claw[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into their fingertips, the user causes thin 5" long wisps of steam to expel from each finger at a speed of [Control]. These wisps will hover safely above their fingers and require [Control] or more Strength to destroy. Whatever they touch is burned by the steam. If the user releases the technique, or after 3 posts, the steam is no longer able to keep it's form and fades.

~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Exploding Popularity[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the proper hand seals, the user channels chakra into an object, then throws or places it. If anyone touches the object in the next 4 posts, it will explode with [Control] Strength into a high-pitched screeching release of steam everywhere in the immediate area.

~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Burn Simulator[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the needed hand seals, the user will take in a deep breath. Upon releasing it, they will exude a cloud of steam, fanning out up to 25 meters away, spreading across 6 meters in a triangle shape. It will expand from the users mouth at a speed of [Control] and cause first degree burns on contact with skin. This cloud of steam will last for a total of 5 posts before dissipating.

~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Actual Steam Powered Punch[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra into their arm, as the user goes to punch, they will release a blast of steam after impact creating a second impact with [Control] Strength. This will last for three posts or until used.
B-RankShow
~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Geyser[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing a series of hand seals, the user places their hand on the ground, forcing Yugeton chakra into the earth. So long as they remain in contact with the ground, they can force up to 10 steam pillars (2 per post), 5m in diameter, to burst up from the ground with [Control] Speed and Strength, anywhere within 40m of their body.

~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Execution by Steam[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Assuming the target has restrained the opponent, they will place their fingers into the opponents nose then channel into their finger tips, releasing steam and sending it into the targets body. This will cook the insides of the target, essentially killing them from the inside out.

~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Steam Cloud[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the correct hand seals, the user puffs their chest before releasing a 40 meter diameter cloud of steam at a speed of [Control] directly in front of them. This cloud of steam is super-heated, lasts for 4 posts and will cause second degree burns on contact with skin.
A-RankShow
~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Avatar of Steam[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, steam will begin to erupt from the users back in the shape of a wisp, which then forms itself into an exact replica of the user. This clone is capable of using any Yugeton, Suiton or Katon jutsu the user has, and explodes into a cloud of steam 20m x 20m when destroyed, or after 5 posts.[/list][/nocode]

~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Cook[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will do a series of hand seals, then place their hand on any solid object, up to the 10m x 10m x 10m in size. Their chakra will begin to carve the inside of the object out with steam, filling it with steam until it’s completely hollow. The heat will cause expansion, eventually causing the object to explode with [Control] strength, launching steam over 65m in every direction, destroying the object, and using it’s hollowed body as projectiles that fly with [Control] speed and strength.

~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Heavenly Flash Sales[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the proper hand seals and holding the last one, the user creates a repeating crossbow in front of them, roughly 1x1 meters in size. At their leisure, the user may shoot up to 6 5-meter long, 1/2-meter wide arrows made of steam. The arrows are shot at a speed of [Control] and strength of [Control] These arrows can go out to a distance 65 meters before they dissipate.
S-RankShow
~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Steam Whale[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will hold the last one then form a massive killer whale, around 20 meters long and 10 meters wide at it's thickest point. As long as they hold the seal, for up to 4 posts, the user can move the whale around at a speed of [Control]. The whale's tail can't be more than 30 meters from the user. This massive creature will impact with [Control] strength and cause third degree burns on contact with flesh.

~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Obliterate[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 40 Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user points their finger at a target, then pretends to shoot, firing off a basketball sized ball of steam, however the ball is so densely packed it looks like a rock or solid object. Moving at a speed of [Control] up to 80 meters away, on impact, the sphere explodes with [Control] Strength over 32mx32mx32m, sending hot steam all over and creating a lingering 9 meter radius cloud of steam around the point of impact that lasts for up to six posts. Any steam that comes in contact with flesh will cause fourth degree burns.

~[color=lightcyan][b]Yugeton • Steam Field[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will inhale, then breathe out steam from their nose and mouth, the steam will move around their body out to 80m rolling on the ground like a fog. The heat created from the steam with drain -3 Endurance every post for the duration of the jutsu to a max of -9 Endurance. Any suiton jutsu used while this is active will evaporate due to the heat, reducing their Strength by -10, while any Katon jutsu will weaken due to the moisture, reducing their strength by -10. At any point, the user can clasp their hands together, focusing on a single point within the range, causing all the steam to suddenly condense around that point at [Control] speed, crushing with [Control] strength. However the focus of this is on the passive effect of Steam that will cook whatever the steam has condensed around. [/list]
Last edited by Ace Trainer on Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Kirigakure Archives”