Prestige Perks: 0/0
Stat Trainings: (0/50)
General Information Age: 13
Height: 64.5 inches
Weight: 117 lbs
- Face/head: Shikatsu is blessed with a diamond face shape, his chin and forehead narrow with high cheek bones. A medium length mop of black hair covers his head and barely falls into his eyes and over his ears. A stud piercing adorns his left ear lobe along with a band piercing higher up on the lobe. Like all Nara men, his eyes are small and black.
- Body: Slightly taller than others his age, Shikatsu is a pale child with a lanky body. His body is lightly muscled although pockets of baby fat still remain, the boy just in the midst of puberty.
- Notable Features: N/A
- General: He is quiet and, like all men of the Nara Clan, quite lazy when it comes to things he is uninterested in. Shikatsu is not much of a people person and instead prefers to spend much of his time alone inside of the Nara Clan Forest tending to the deer.
- Hopes/Dreams: He is still young and not far into his Shinobi career, currently his dream is just to get stronger and develop himself as a Shinobi.
- Fears: Shikatsu is unlike others his age and is rather desensitized to death, whether it be others or the thought of his own. His current fears are rather mundane things such as failing a mission or having a jutsu backfire on him. If he was to really dig deep down and think about what he was afraid of it would have to be something like another invasion of the village by Missing Ninja.
- Combat Mentality: His strategy for combat is simple. He relies on clones and his companions to do the majority of the frontline or support work while he strategizes and coordinates the battle from the back line. If he is forced to get in close, Shikatsu is trained in the usage of daggers to defend himself. If forced on the offensive with his blades, he will focus on striking weak points to land critical hits to his opponent.
Battle Information Village: Konohagakure no Sato
- Ninjutsu+: 10
- Taijutsu: 3
- Genjutsu: 2
- Stamina+: 4
- Control+: 7
- Strength: 3
- Speed+: 4
- Instinct: 7
- Twin Daggers: A twin set of daggers, the blades measure 12 inches in length with 5 inch handles. The blades are serrated along the front edge with the backs tapering inward for 3 inches starting at the middle of the blade before curving upwards and continuing into the handles. The blades are black with a burnt orange trim lining the edges and backs of the blades. They're kept within two sheaths, one on each hip.
- x15 Kunai: Standard issue kunai stowed away within his thigh holster.
- 15 Exploding Tags: Standard issue exploding tags stowed away within his pouch.
- x20 Shuriken: Standard issue shuriken stowed away within his pouch.
Abilities, Concentrations, and Specialization
Master of Shadows:
|Ninjutsu - 3/3|
Elemental Ninjutsu: Advanced Channeling:
|Taijutsu - 1/1|
Ninjutsu: Elemental Specialist:Having devoted their lives to mastering the Elemental affinities, this shinobi is classified as an Elemental Ninjutsu Specialist. Elemental specialist are able to devote a total of 10 concentrations to elemental concentrations, unlike most people who are capped at 8. The user is not able to access any specializations that are marked for Ninjutsu Specialist, but instead, can now pick up concentrations marked for Elemental Specialists. Additionally, their two additional concentrations MUST be used for elements. They cannot use them for ninpou styles. However, they are only able to devote a max of 5 concentrations to Taijutsu, and a max of 5 concentrations to Genjutsu.
As a Ninjutsu Specialist, Shikatsu is able to utilize Ninjutsu concentrations reserved for specialists, but cannot utilize non-elemental ninjutsu specializations. Additionally he is able to enter the God Tier [45+] on select stats, and meaning as a specialist he can select stats to break into the God tier. These stats can only be [Ninjutsu], [Speed], [Control], and [Stamina].
After channeling and flooding a shadow with chakra the user will cause a shadow on their body to move toward their hand with a speed of 5, forming into a solid kunai when it reaches their hand. The kunai is just like any other kunai in terms of durability and sharpness, and lasts for up to 3 posts.
After channeling and flooding a shadow with chakra, the user will cause the shadow to keep whatever is on top of in place with a strength of 5. Lasts for 3 posts.
After channeling and flooding a shadow with chakra, the user will cause it to rise up in front in a six foot tall, three foot wide shield with a speed of 4 and a strength of 6. Lasts for 3 posts.
After channeling and flooding a shadow with chakra, the user will cause it to extend out wards in a thin spike with a speed of 7 and a strength of 3 up to 10 meters from the point of origin.
After channeling and flooding a shadow with chakra, the user will cause their shadow to rise up off the ground in the form of a single tendril, about 3 inches in diameter. The tendril can be manipulated with a strength of 4 and a speed of 6 up to 10 meters from the point of origin. Lasts for 3 posts.
After channeling and flooding a shadow with chakra, the user will send their shadow out across a surface toward a target, aiming to connect it to the opponent's shadow. If contact is made, the user and the opponent will be linked together in movement, so that everything the user does is mimicked by the opponent. The initial shadow moves with a speed of 8 and the hold can be broken with a strength of 12. Lasts for 6 posts. Other Ninjutsu cannot be used during the duration of this technique.
After channeling and flooding their shadow with chakra, the user will cause their shadow to crawl up their body at 2 Speed, covering them from head to toe in a protective armor with 8 Strength. Lasts for 5 posts.
Shikatsu will meld his own shadow with the shadow of a fallen foe before attempting to create a shadow wraith. Those with a [Control] lower than Shikatsu's [Control+Ninjutsu]/2 will have a shadow wraith created in their likeness while the jutsu will fail if it is higher. Shadow wraiths of stronger foes will require more chakra and will form a stronger Companion. Shadow wraiths created through this jutsu are treated as summons and when not summoned reside within Shikatsu's own shadow.
The Shadow Summoning jutsu allows Shikatsu to bring forth his shadow wraiths from his own shadow to fight on his behalf. The chakra used for this technique varies, as it is dependent on the size and rank of the shadow wraith being summoned. Once one has been summoned, the user will experience a constant drain on their chakra for as long as the summon is in place. This drain is also dependent on the size and rank of the summon.
Shadow Guard: Knight
After channeling and flooding a shadow with chakra, the user will cause the shadow to rise up, forming into the rough likeness of a person. Lasts for 5 posts. The clone has the following stats:
- Taijutsu: 8
- Speed: 6
- Strength: 8
- Stamina: 5
After channeling the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling out a 1 meter diameter fireball at the opponent. It travels up to 10 meters away at a speed of 5 and a strength of 5.
*Katon • Heated Blade
By channeling katon chakra into a metal weapon or blade, the user will cause it to grow hotter and cover the blade in flames. The imbued weapon will be able to carve through defenses of 5 or less strength with ease.
Shikatsu graduated from the Academy in the bottom half of his class due to his inherited Nara laziness and was placed into a genin team led by a newly minted jounin sensei; a gungho young man in his 20s who had recently been promoted to the rank. Stuck with tedious D-rank missions for weeks, the lives of he and his team took a different turn during a routine mission to guard a caravan from bandits. The number of bandits they had been told would be there was false information; triple the expected number had ambushed them leading to the deaths of both his team mates and his jounin sensei who had been unable to fend off the sheer numbers of enemies, leaving the boy the sole survivor of the incident. He had been knocked unconscious by a blow to the back of his head and been mistake for a corpse by the bandits, only coming to the next morning in a field of corpses.
Now untied to a team or sensei, Shikatsu aimlessly wanders the Nara forest during the majority of his free time, training his mind and body.