[Clan] Awai

Post by Archives » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:04 pm

Awai
General Information

Type: Clan
Village: [Konohagakure no Sato]
Size: Large (35 Families)
Traits:
  • Hair color: All Awai have light or light shades of hair, such as blonde, light brown, light blue, white, grey, etc.
  • Eye Color: The eye colour of the Awai often takes on the color of the clan member’s personal light, though this does not always occur. However, all Awai eye color is either gold or the color of the member’s personal light.
  • Personal Color: Each Awai has a specific color of hiton light. All of the member’s light techniques take on this color. The Awai has only one natural color and cannot change the color of their techniques. The Awai clan member’s personal light color must be stated in the “Physical Features'' section of the character app.
Traditions:
The Paper Lantern Festival
The Paper Lantern Festival is an important village wide tradition put on by the Awai clan. As they celebrate the unification of the village, bringing together all, regardless of clan and class to celebrate the friendship and bond over the Will of Fire symbolic of the paper lanterns. These events are typically held at the end of the year as part of the tradition is putting a New Year's Resolution in the lantern as they let them float freely in the sky. This tradition is typically hosted during the late times of the evening around 5:00PM to 12:00AM as it allows the night to get dark. At 11:59PM before it hits the darkest point of the night, everyone gathers around the village center to let loose their paper lanterns as they float upwards towards the sky. Their resolutions are known only to themselves and the wind. The release of the paper lanterns is symbolic of the Will of Fire as it shows the entwining and collaboration of all their lanterns lighting up the sky being the light shining in the darkness.
Influence: A large clan in Konoha, the Awai clan has been around for many years, and has played an important role without being too engrossed in village affairs.
History Several centuries ago, a man by the name of Nara Kyoten led a group of his fellow clan mates in a split from the clan in order to learn how to manipulate solid light rather than shadows. The members of the group eventually succeeded in developing light-based techniques, and passed on the techniques to descendants that were capable of learning them. As a result of leaving the Nara clan, the group lost access to the Nara scrolls. In addition, Kyoten and the first generation of Awai refused to teach any of their descendants the Nara hiden jutsu in order to make a complete break with the mother clan. With the death of the first generation, the secret of the Nara techniques died with them.

Over the years, the Awai grew into a large clan, respected for its fusion element. Though they are not as well known as some of the larger clans, they are officially recognized by the village as a major clan. Despite their growing fame within the village, most clan members make a point of not becoming too involved with village affairs.
Shinobi Information Definitions:
Hiton:
Hiton, also known as Light Release, is an elemental fusion that combines Raiton and Katon to create and manipulate hard light to accomplish various feats. Hiton starts as relatively weak jutsu that create light and distractions, but at high levels creates super heated lasers and grids of compressed light. Hiton jutsu are known for their blinding quality that exists unless otherwise stated. This quality, combined with the burning power of raw light creates a powerful offensive style that has a game-changing supplemental ability. The brightness of Hiton jutsu, and the burning power they have is based on the strength of the technique.
  • 1-14 Strength: Uncomfortable heat, spotting in vision
  • 15-24 Strength: First Degree Burns, momentary blindness with residual blurriness, spotting, lack of focus
  • 25-34 Strength Second Degree Burns, temporary Blindness 1 - 2 posts
  • 35+ Strength Third degree burns, blindness 3 posts
The Blinding passive of Hiton reaches slightly farther than the max range of a jutsu.
  • Blinding Passives default reach: 0-10 meters
  • Blinding Passives max reach: 11-20 meters (Passive deranked 1x)
  • No effect after 20 meters
Requirements:
  • Clan members must have Blinders jutsu to avoid being blinded by their own techniques.
Kekkei Genkai:
Awai:
Hiton
Born to the Awai clan, this user is able to utilize Light Release, a fusion composed of Raiton and Katon, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require Hiton. Hiton has a blinding effect.

Code: Select all

[quote=Hiton]Hiton, also known as Light Release, is an elemental fusion that combines Raiton and Katon to create and manipulate hard light to accomplish various feats. Hiton starts as relatively weak jutsu that create light and distractions, but at high levels creates super heated lasers and grids of compressed light. Hiton jutsu are known for their [b]blinding[/b] quality that exists unless otherwise stated. This quality, combined with the burning power of raw light creates a powerful offensive style that has a game-changing supplemental ability. The brightness of Hiton jutsu, and the burning power they have is based on the strength of the technique.[list][*][b]1-14 Strength:[/b] Uncomfortable heat, spotting in vision[*][b]15-24 Strength:[/b] First Degree Burns, momentary blindness with residual blurriness, spotting, lack of focus[*][b]25-34 Strength[/b] Second Degree Burns, temporary Blindness 1 - 2 posts[*][b]35+ Strength[/b] Third degree burns, blindness 3 posts[/list]
The [b]Blinding[/b] passive of Hiton reaches slightly farther than the max range of a jutsu. [list][*]Blinding Passives default reach: 0-10 meters
[*]Blinding Passives max reach: 11-20 meters (Passive deranked 1x)
[*]No effect after 20 meters[/list][/quote]
Optional Concentration:
Natural Light:
Hiton: Natural Light

As with its parent element Hiton, [User] can now manipulate natural light around them taking their control past just hard light, and into a realm of utilizing natural light to create absences of light, warp light around them, to use the light to brighten/heat up an area, or to reduce it. With this [User] can also make vision distorted by warping light around them. Hiton: Natural Light requires its jutsu to actively burn or blind rather than inheriting its parent's passive effects. Hiton: Natural Light goes off the same pyramid as plain Hiton, and is granted fusion channeling.

Code: Select all

[b][color=gold]Hiton: Natural Light[/color][/b]

As with its parent element [color=gold]Hiton[/color], [User] can now manipulate natural light around them taking their control past just hard light, and into a realm of utilizing natural light to create absences of light, warp light around them, to use the light to brighten/heat up an area, or to reduce it. With this [User] can also make vision distorted by warping light around them. [color=gold]Hiton: Natural Light[/color] requires its jutsu to actively burn or blind rather than inheriting its parent's passive effects. [color=gold]Hiton: Natural Light[/color] goes off the same pyramid as plain [color=gold]Hiton[/color], and is granted fusion channeling.
Clan Jutsu
Hiton Jutsu:
D-rank Ninjutsu (5):
[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Blinders Technique[/color][/b]
[i]D-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
A passive technique, the user has learned to weaken the intensity of light from their jutsu that comes towards them. This means that users are affected less by the blinding and by the burning quality of their techniques. Having this technique gives a permanent -1 to Chakra Pool.

[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Red Dwarf[/color][/b]
[i]D-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Performing hand seals and then holding out their hand, the user produces a softball sized ball of light that is the same color as their personal light in the palm of their hand. This ball glows with an intensity equal to the user’s [Control]. It can also be thrown or used in melee combat. When it hits something it acts like a gas and spreads out over the impacted area, causing a blinding flash of light and heat with a strength equal to the user’s [Control] up to an area of [Control]x[Control]x[Control] meters. This jutsu lasts for 4 posts unless used earlier.

[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Imploding Star[/color][/b]
[i]D-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After grabbing a weapon or small object and flowing Hiton chakra into it, the user causes the object to glow with their personal chakra color and essentially turns the weapon or object into a constantly glowing, explosive flash tag. This infusion lasts for 4 posts. The 'infusion' does not make the object more durable in any way. The user can also release the Hiton chakra stored inside once and cause it to let out a large burst of explosive light equal to that of the user’s [Control].

[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Sun Shield[/color][/b]
[i]D-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Performing a small series of hand seals, the user creates a solid hiton shield around one or both hands. The shield of light is roughly ([Control]/5)x([Control]/5) meters in size. The shield forms at a speed and strength equal to the user’s [Control]. The shield lasts for 4 posts, or until destroyed.

[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Light Ray[/color][/b]
[i]D-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Performing the hand seals for the technique, the user then puts both hands out forward and from both palms a basketball sized beam of light colored the same as the user's personal light shoots forward. The projectile moves in a straight line to a maximum distance of 10 meters at a speed and strength of the user’s [Control]. As it hits it breaks up like gas against the object when it hits, spreading out over the person.
C-rank Ninjutsu (5):
[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Stardust Barrier[/color][/b]
[i]C-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user performs a few hand seals and then puts both hands out forward, creating a solid light barrier up to 25 meters away from the user. This barrier measures approximately [Control]x[Control]x[Control] meters in size. The barrier’s walls are formed at a speed and strength equal to the user’s [Control]. This barrier lasts for 5 posts unless destroyed.

[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Blade of the Rising Sun[/color][/b]
[i]C-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After forming the hand seals and focusing chakra into one hand, an Awai is capable of solidifying and shaping their personal chakra into the shape of any single handed weapon. The weapon forms at a speed and strength equal to the user’s [Control]. It also stores charing heat inside the weapon which can cause scalding or searing upon contact. The blade lasts for 3 posts or until destroyed.

[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Solar Saw Blade[/color][/b]
[i]C-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Performing the hand seals, the user then puts one hand up and is able to create a brightly shining disc of condensed light up to 1 meter in diameter that is the same color as their personal light. The disk created is extremely thin like a blade. The user is then able to throw the blade up to 25 meters upon which when it makes contact or reach the end will expand up to [Control]m in diameter with a strength and speed equal to the user’s [Control] slicing everything in its path. This disk can be held for up to 5 posts before dissipating.

[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Empty Light[/color][/b]
[i]C-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] [b][color=gold]Hiton: Natural Light[/color][/b]
Focusing chakra into their body, the user performs hand seals and then manipulates the way light refracts around their bodies, allowing them to make themselves visually invisible. They still have a chakra signature, must breathe and still make noise, but they are completely invisible to the naked eye. The user can only move as fast as the lowest stat between [Speed] and [Control]. This lasts for 4 posts.

[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Rings of Saturn[/color][/b]
[i]C-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the necessary hand seals the user will then create three rings of light around their arms. They can throw these rings out towards a target up to 25 meters at a speed equal to the users [Control]. These rings will then wrap and bind whatever they make contact with a strength equal to that of the user’s [Control] constricting constantly. These bindings last for 4 posts unless broken.
B-rank Ninjutsu (3):
[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Refraction Shot[/color][/b]
[i]B-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the user performs the necessary hand seals, they’ll shoot off a beam of light from one or both hands at a speed and strength equal to the user’s [Control]. These beams of light however are capable of reflecting across any surface as if it were a mirror allowing these shots to bounce and hit around corners if angled right.

[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Reactive Solar Flare[/color][/b]
[i]B-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user creates rings around themselves up to [Control]/2m in diameter that appears translucent. However when anything makes contact with these rings will be instantly met with the barrier solidifying at a strength equal to the user’s [Control]. This reactive barrier lasts for 5 posts unless destroyed before.

[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Darkness[/color][/b]
[i]B-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] [b][color=gold]Hiton: Natural Light[/color][/b]
The user performs a series of hand seals then thrust their hands into the air. Within a 40m radius from their hand in all directions, the light will suddenly vanish. Within the range everyone will be completely blind. From outside the range of this technique the area will simply look like a black dome of emptiness. No new light will be able to be made within the area and the darkness will persist for 7 posts.
A-rank Ninjutsu (3):
[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Golden Orbit[/color][/b]
[i]A-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the user performs the necessary hand seals, approximately 8 orbs of light will appear around them that they can control at will within 65 meter radius with themselves as the epicenter. These orbs of light are solid, and can be moved with a strength and speed equal to the user’s [Control]. While controlling these orbs, the user cannot cast any other Ninjutsu. These orbs are approximately 0.5 meters in diameter, and they last for 5 posts unless destroyed before.

[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Arms of Bodhisattva[/color][/b]
[i]A-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the hand seals and then attacking an opponent. There will be a gang of arms approximately 6 of them that appear from the back of the user that the user can control as additional limbs up to a strength and speed of the user’s [Control]. These arms last for 4 posts unless destroyed.

[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Solar Depravity[/color][/b]
[i]A-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the necessary hand seals, a barrier with [Control] strength will form near the user up to 65 meters away and the barrier will be up to ([Control]/2)x([Control]/2)x([Control]/2) meters in area and begin to flood with hiton chakra. This hiton chakra will heat up and brighten the area at a speed and strength equal to the user’s [Control]. This chakra will also progressively wear down an opponent’s Endurance by -5 per post. This area will last for up to 4 posts.
S-rank Ninjutsu (1):
[b][color=gold]~Light Release • Shooting Stars[/color][/b]
[i]S-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
As the user performs the necessary hand seals they will slam their hands into the ground as they bring down pillars of light with a speed equal to the user’s [Control] from the sky up to 80 meters above in an area equal to the user’s ([Control]*2)*([Control]*2)m that when striking a target it explodes with [Control] strength in a [Control]/2m diameter. These pillars of light raining down last for 2 posts.
Last edited by Ace Trainer on Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Konohagakure Archives”