[Clan] Senju

Archives

[Clan] Senju

Post by Archives » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:07 pm

Type: Clan
Village: [Konohagakure no Sato]
Size: Large (20+ Families)
Traits: The Senju clan possess a few unifying traits such as: Their hair tends to vary in shades of brown and black. The hue of their eyes tend to be hazel to green, and they have a natural aroma resembling tree's and the outdoors. Senju clan members also generally don traditional samurai armor to show their lineage and ancestry. Though it is not required most, Senju members often wear the clan symbol somewhere on their person. Some of the elder members are even found wearing cloth patterned with flames, symbolic of the Will of Fire.
Traditions: N/A as of now.
Influence: As one of the founding clans of Konohagakure and a pillar of village society, the Senju are one of the heaviest influencing clans in Konohagakure. In addition to a slew of other things, the Senju even gave birth to the guiding notion of Konohagakure, "The Will of Fire".
Considered to be one of the oldest clans in the shinobi world, prior to the founding of the hidden villages the Senju were renowned for being exceptionally talented shinobi. Despite very few Senju at the time having access to the clan's unique bloodline, Mokuton, members of the clan still went on to master many techniques. This would give them their nickname and ultimately their clan name, "Senju". (Senju literally means thousand-handed, and thus "of a thousand skills".) After numerous generations and nearly dying out in vicious wars, the clan would prove itself not just strong but also resilient, and by the time of Konohagakure's founding most members of the clan would be capable of using Mokuton.

In the early days of Konohagakure, the Senju would use their gifts and talents to create the fertile forests and lands that guard over Konoha personally and some of the infrastructure, building the first open shinobi academy in the village. This allowed them to instill their "Will of Fire" into generations of shinobi and maintain great influence on the village. Though Konoha has seen turbulent times throughout the centuries, and is different today than it was in the beginning, the Senju have remained noble, loyal, and true guardians of the village they helped birth.
Definitions:
The Will of Fire:
The Will of Fire is an ideal rooting from the father of the founder of the Senju Clan. He had asked a question in which he used to decide a successor. His younger son and founder of the Senju clan had believed love was the key to peace and his father agreed. Ever since the ideals have been passed down through the Senju lines and even Konohagakure as a spiritual heritage. The ideal also states that every true Konoha shinobi must love, believe, cherish and fight for the village's sake, as many previous generations had done before them. It is generally believed that the Will of Fire is what gives Konohagakure shinobi the strength to continue fighting against all odds, building willpower and strength of character. It is also symbolic of the hopes and dreams of the previous generation being passed to the next.
Growth:
A truly unique element, Moktuon users create life in the form of trees. Even after their jutsu is done, these trees continue to live and grow aided by the high density of chakra in them. This gives Mokuton the growth effect, which uses the residual chakra in mokuton jutsu to rapidly speed up the natural growth process for a limited time after creation, causing the jutsu to gain +2 strength per post for an amount of posts after creation depending on the user’s [Control] used in the jutsu.
  • 1-9: 3 posts
  • 10-19: 4 posts
  • 20-24: 5 posts
  • 25-34: 6 posts
  • 35+: 7 posts
Requirements:
  • Senju clan members have exceptionally potent chakra pools. They must have at least 5 above average Chakra Pool for their rank.
  • All Senju clan members are born with the primary element Mokuton [Wood Release]. For additional elements as a clan member grows they may learn to master Suiton [Water Release] and/or Doton [Earth Release].
Kekkei Genkai Concentration:
Mokuton:
Mokuton [Wood Release] is a unique elemental affinity exclusive to the Senju clan. By mixing their natural affinities for Doton [Earth Release] and Suiton [Water Release] the clan is able to create strong, durable, living wood. As Mokuton is living, it has a growth effect.
Passive (Growth)Show
A truly unique element, Moktuon users create life in the form of trees. Even after their jutsu is done, these trees continue to live and grow aided by the high density of chakra in them. This gives Mokuton the growth effect, which uses the residual chakra in mokuton jutsu to rapidly speed up the natural growth process for a limited time after creation, causing the jutsu to gain +2 strength per post for an amount of posts after creation depending on the user’s [Control] used in the jutsu.
  • 1-9: 3 posts
  • 10-19: 4 posts
  • 20-24: 5 posts
  • 25-34: 6 posts
  • 35+: 7 posts
CodeShow

Code: Select all

[quote=Senju][color=#CD853F][b]Mokuton [Wood Release][/b][/color] is a unique elemental affinity exclusive to the Senju clan. By mixing their natural affinities for [color=#8B4513][b]Doton [Earth Release][/b][/color] and [color=#1E90FF][b]Suiton [Water Release][/b][/color] the clan is able to create strong, durable, living wood. As Mokuton is living, it has a [color=peru][b]growth[/b][/color] effect.
[spoiler=Passive (Growth)][quote=Growth]A truly unique element, Moktuon users create life in the form of trees. Even after their jutsu is done, these trees continue to live and grow aided by the high density of chakra in them. This gives Mokuton the [color=peru][b]growth[/b][/color] effect, which uses the residual chakra in mokuton jutsu to rapidly speed up the natural growth process for a limited time after creation, causing the jutsu to gain +2 strength per post for an amount of posts after creation depending on the user’s [Control] used in the jutsu.
[list][*][b]1-9:[/b] 3 posts
[*][b]10-19:[/b] 4 posts
[*][b]20-24:[/b] 5 posts
[*][b]25-34:[/b] 6 posts
[*][b]35+:[/b] 7 posts[/list][/quote][/spoiler][/quote]
Clan JutsuShow
D-rank Ninjutsu (5):
~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Leaf Tracker[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By closing their palm and performing the correct hand seals with the other, the user can create one small leaf, around a half-inch in diameter. Once this has been done, they will place the leaf on their desired target. The user can track the exact location of the leaf for up to 7 meters. For up to 20 meters out, the user can track a rough location. From then out to 100 meters, the user just gets a general idea of where their target is. The chakra in the leaf will dissipate at the end of 6 posts.

~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Wood Weapon Creation[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a set of up to 10 wooden basic projectiles, such as kunai, shuriken, or senbon, in their hand. These tools have a strength of [Control].

~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Bulwark[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By performing the correct hand seals, the user causes several waves of wood to grow out of their arm, forming a 5x3 foot, 4 inch bulwark of wood to form on their arm. The bulwark has a strength of [Control] and forms at a speed of [Control].

~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Bakuhatsu Nut[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By closing their palm and performing the correct hand seals with the other, the user can create 1 seed closely resembling a walnut with a 2-inch diameter. This seed is filled with chakra and has enough energy to detonate with a force of [Control] strength. The user can detonate seed via kai, but if not detonated within 3 posts, it loses its potency.

~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Sky Pillar[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user causes a large 2x2x2 meter beam of wood to emerge from the ground within 10 meters of themselves at a speed of [Control] and strength of [Control]. Targets unable to get out of the way of the pillar will be hit by it.
C-rank Ninjutsu (5):
~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Guardian[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, a small tree will erupt from the ground next to the user, quickly forming into an exact replica of them. The clone is capable of performing Mokuton ninjutsu and shares the same stats as the user lasting for [Control]/5 posts.

~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Wood Locking Wall[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user causes several pillars of wood to emerge from the ground on each side of themselves. These pillars then bend and meet halfway locking together and creating a half-dome in front of the user (and underground) at a speed of [Control]. This half dome has a 4 meter radius and has a durability of [Control] strength.

~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Sky Mallet[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user focuses on an already existing source of their Mokuton, causing a wooden mallet with a meter diameter to grow out of it and move at a speed of [Control], up to 25 meters away from the source into a target. If it successfully hits a target, it does so with [Control] strength.

~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Roots[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By performing the correct hand seals, the user will cause a root to sprout out of the ground at their feet before lashing out at a target's feet up to 25 meters away at a speed of [Control]. If successful, the root will pull their feet out from under them at a strength of [Control] and attempt to rapidly drag them back towards the user.

~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Four Pillar Prison[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing a series of hand seals, the user focuses on a target or group of targets within 25 meters and causes wooden beams to emerge from the ground around them at a speed of [Control]. These beams connect overhead and underground, forming a roof and bars with about two inches of space between them. It has a durability of [Control] and can be as large as 6x6x6 meters.
B-Rank Ninjutsu (3):
~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Armor of the Senju[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the user performs the necessary hand seals, the user will create mokuton armor that enshrouds the user in typical samurai garb/armor with the Senju clan symbol on the shoulders and back. This armor sprouts from the ground and wraps around the user at a speed and strength of [Control].

~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Field of Blossoming Flowers[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the user performs the necessary hand seals, the user will put their palms on the ground channeling chakra throughout creating landlines underneath the ground in a 40 meter radius around the user. Anytime anyone other than the caster were to step in this field, the field will sprout large spikes aiming to impale with a strength and speed equal to the user’s [Control]. This minefield is active for 5 posts.

~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Lacquered Prison Chains[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After the user performs the necessary hand seals, the user will form a wooden disk around their hand they’ll then throw. When the disk makes contact with the target it will wrap and bind them with [Control] strength before creating large thorns approximately 2 inches long that dig into the target creating deep wounds and channels.
A-Rank Ninjutsu (3):
~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Execution Sentence[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite: [/i] ~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Four Pillar Prison[/b][/color]
After performing the ~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Four Pillar Prison[/b][/color], the user will perform another set of hand seals then touch their prison, causing the ground and roof of the prison to become a solid piece of wood, then push down at a speed of [Control] and strength of [Control], slamming and crushing whatever is in the prison.

~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Deep Reaching Roots[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will create a senbon-like wooden needle that they will throw. When striking a target the user’s senbon will grow rapidly across the target burrowing and wriggling its way through the target with a strength of [Control]. For people this will create wrapping chains burrowing through the individual creating deep and gaping wounds. This senbon is capable of rupturing and burrowing around targets no larger than 65x65x65 meters.

~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Blender[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will stomp the ground creating a torrential swarm of thin branches to sprout from the ground around the user leaving only a 1 meter safe area. These branches will whirlwind around the user in a 65 meter radius slicing everything in a very fine manner with a strength and speed of [Control]. This whirlwind lasts for the post, and when it’s done, it leaves the branches strewn across in the position they were last in.
S-Rank Ninjutsu (2):
~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Subway Tunnel[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will place their hand to the ground leaving a little flower as a symbol, while underneath the ground a large 1 meter diameter root grows burrowing underneath capable of reaching out to 80 meters radius around the flower. In this area the user is able to have the root reach up and impale any target ripping most things in half with [Control] strength. This root is capable of moving with [Control] speed, and can be controlled as long as the user holds the last seal, and does not leave the 80 meter radius of the root. This root lasts for 7 posts.

~[color=peru][b]Mokuton • Heavenly Forest[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the earth will immediately begin to rumble as the trees, shrubbery, roots, and all sorts of forestry begins to emerge in a 80 meter radius around the user at a speed of [Control]. As the forest takes shape and grows, roots will lash out at anyone caught in the techniques wake, and if they are able to catch anything, it will latch on and drag them down to the ground, holding them at a strength of [Control] as the roots become dormant. This forest lasts for 2 posts before becoming dormant.
Last edited by Ace Trainer on Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Konohagakure Archives”