Kabu

[Clan] Akimichi

Post by Kabu » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:53 am

Akimichi
Good Eats and Serving Cold Defeat

General Information Type: Clan
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Size: Medium (Approximately 8 families)
Traits: The Akimichi are a larger than most clan typically weighing over what they should be. However this weight varies as the more they use their expansion the more calories they burn so they must stay over a certain limit to prevent themselves from severely burning calories with their clan's ability. Akimichi can also typically be found with face paint on their cheeks to represent their appetite and strength that comes from ingestion of food. It is also not unusual to find an Akimichi that is also a weapon expert of the Bo Staff or any other weapon that can size with the user due to the nature of the abilities.
Traditions: The Akimichi aren't religious despite their obsessive habits over food, however they do have a lot of traditions that center around food, however it primarily centers around sharing whenever they decide to. While reserved about their own food at times, they host a great feast to give back to the village, and share their food with others to be loved.
TraditionsShow
Akimichi Food Bonanza
Every year on the anniversary of their commitment to Konoha, the Akimichi hold a large food festival. As charitable and gracious as they are, despite them giving to Konoha their man power, their recipes, and their lives they intended to give more. So they hold a feast for everyone in the village. All food vendors are encouraged to participate and share great recipes and eateries from around the village. The Akimichi man most tables and give out free food to passerby's that desire it. Its a day designed to encourage people to eat together and talk to foster friendships and bonds as the Akimichi have.

Clan History
HistoryShow
The history of the Akimichi is a long celebrated one. Being among the first to join the village alongside those of the Yamanaka and Nara which they quickly befriended. Despite the reserved nature of both clans, they both could not resist the charismatic nature and appetite of the Akimichi. The Akimichi were respected warriors within Konoha. Typically participating in the famed teams refered to as the Ino-Shika-Cho formations (Yamanaka, Nara, and Akimichi) due to the nature of their clan members having names that started with that syllable.

Akimichi non-combatants also employ a large number of restaurants across Konoha due to their love of food and eating. You can typically find clan members frequenting these places, but in general they're largely popular with the villagers. Its so popular in-fact Konoha honors the Akimichi with a yearly festival in which all food stalls and restaurants take to the streets to cook street side. Sharing their food and recipes created with the villagers free of charge as a momentous day of celebration. It takes place on the same day they joined Konoha. They also serve food largely during other popular events such as the Paper Lantern Festival and much more.

Clan Information Requirements: Akimich clan members are larger than most others, requiring a higher average weight for their height than others due to the nature of their ability using large amounts of calories and chakra. This also means Akimichi need to have higher endurance than most. Akimichi also typically have varying hair colors, however the most common are Brown, Blonde, and Auburn.
Akimichi Ability:
Expansion
Akimichi have an innate ability to expand their body at will. This is a clan ability they pass down to generation and generation. They can expand their limbs longer or larger depending on the need. This can be akin to a summons gigantism, however this can be targeted specifically to a limb or gigantism itself at the higher levels. This also effects the weight of their body parts making them heavier the larger they get. The expansion size and levels that can be achieved are based on their Endurance level, however even if a user has Arms & Legs & Torso, it does not mean they can expand their whole body for gigantism. It also takes up an ability slot.
Endurance Table
EnduranceExpansion Size AchievedParts that can be expanded
1-9 EnduranceExpansion up to 3 meters x 3 meters x 3 metersHands & Feet
10-19 EnduranceExpansion up to 10 meters x 10 meters x 10 metersArms & Legs
20-29 EnduranceExpansion up to 20 meters x 20 meters x 20 metersTorso
30-39 EnduranceExpansion up to 30 Meters x 30 Meters x 30 MetersFull Body Expansion (Gigantism)
Endurance 40-50Expansion up to 40 meters x 40 meters x 40 meters N/A
Akimichi Ability CodeShow

Code: Select all

[spoiler=Expansion][center][glow=black][b][color=#773300][size=300]Expansion[/size][/color][/b][/glow][/center][hr]
[center]Akimichi have an innate ability to expand their body at will. This is a clan ability they pass down to generation and generation. They can expand their limbs longer or larger depending on the need. This can be akin to a summons gigantism, however this can be targeted specifically to a limb or gigantism itself at the higher levels. This also effects the weight of their body parts making them heavier the larger they get. The expansion size and levels that can be achieved are based on their Endurance level, however even if a user has Arms & Legs & Torso, it does not mean they can expand their whole body for gigantism. It also takes up an ability slot.[/center]

[table=3,Endurance Table][u][b]Endurance[/b][/u][c][u][b]Expansion Size Achieved[/b][/u][c][u][b]Parts that can be expanded[/b][/u][c]1-9 Endurance[c]Expansion up to 3 meters[c]Hands & Feet[c]10-19 Endurance[c]Expansion up to 10 meters[c]Arms & Legs[c]20-29 Endurance[c]Expansion up to 20 meters[c]Torso[c]30-39 Endurance[c]Expansion up to 30 Meters[c]Full Body Expansion (Gigantism)[c]Endurance 40-50[c]Expansion up to 40 meters[c] N/A[/table][/spoiler]
Taijutsu ArchivesShow
Akimichi Taijutsu Style
Hirogeru Style:
Expansion
Hirogeru style is a type of combat passed down by the Akimichi for years utilizing their expansion jutsu in physical combat. The Akimichi are known masters of taijutsu and utilizing their size, weight, and expansion to their advantage in close-quarters. This style primarily focuses on expanding at the right time to connect strikes, or using their large size to make sweeping attacks that catch all. They can also use their expansion for leverage in certain things such as more grip space or closing larger gaps not normally traversed.
Concentrations Required:
  • Deft Hands
  • Close-Quarters Combat
D-rank Taijutsu:
~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Paper![/color][/b]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
The Akimichi will expand their hand sudden before trying to flatten a person nearby with it pancaking them against the ground with their strength and weight of the hand.

~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Rock![/color][/b]
The Akimichi will throw a bunch before expanding their whole arm towards their target quickly closing the gap, and launching a hefty strike towards their target with the weight of a train.

~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Scissors![/color][/b]
The Akimichi will expand their hands before cleaving in-between themselves sideways from opposite directions. This maneuver can cleave people completely in half if a strength difference is great enough.

~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Talk to the Hand[/color][/b]
The Akimichi will spin around slinging the back of their hand towards their target before expanding it closing the distance, and smacking them with the backside of a very large hand. This can be used to close the gap between a fair distanced opponent.

~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Mochi Clap[/color][/b]
The Akimichi will expand their hands before clapping in-front of themselves smashing the opponent between the palms of their large hands. This can be useful to trap a target or disorientate them with the powerful strike.
C-Rank Taijutsu:
~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Tenderize![/color][/b]
[i]C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
The Akimichi will trap an opponent between their enlarged hands and begin to squeeze tightly rolling their fingers with pressure as they begin to crush the opponent knocking the air out of them. With an even larger strength difference they are even able to snap bones and crush organs/tissue. If a user is trapped in this maneuver they will lose -1 [b][Endurance][/b] per post for 2 posts.

~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Go-Go Gadget Jump[/color][/b]
An Akimichi will use their expansion to expand their legs and feet before immediately returning them to normal size using the extension to jump larger than normal gap due to their expanded legs and feet.

~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Fat Lariat[/color][/b]
An Akimichi will build up speed before extending their arm and expanding it clothes lining anyone in its path with immense strength.

~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Leaf Tornado[/color][/b]
An Akimichi will expand their arms and hands before windmilling stirring up powerful gusts of wind capable of knocking people over, and if they get caught in the whirlwind of hands and arms its capable of catching them in the torrent getting slapped around.

~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Fly Swatter[/color][/b]
The Akimichi will expand their hand cupping it as they swing above aiming to catch anything flying above them before swatting it hard into the ground. This technique hits the target with their full strength before smashing them into the ground with their fat hand.
B-Rank Taijutsu:
~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Air Shotput[/color][/b]
[i]B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] Heavenly Taijutsu
The Akimichi will enlarge their hands cupping it as they swing launching small missiles of air towards their target at 1/2 their strength. These missiles are 1/2 their hand [b][Expansion][/b] in size with a range equal to the [b][Expansion][/b] of their hand.

~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Human Boulder[/color][/b]
[i]B-Rank Nin-Taijutsu Stance[/i]
The Akimichi will expand their torso turning themselves into the size of a large boulder. After tucking their limbs and head inside of their enlarged torso they then apply chakra rotating themselves extremely fast turning themselves into a rotating sphere of doom that strikes at [b][Control][/b] Strength, and moves at a speed equal to [b][Control][/b]

~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Improvised Debris Shuriken[/color][/b]
[i]B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
The Akimichi will expand their fists smashing them into the ground to create jagged rocks and debris before cupping them in their hands. The user will then proceed to fling it at their target launching two large fields of projectiles equal to their hand [b][Expansion][/b]/3x[b][Expansion][/b]/3x[b][Expansion][/b]/3 in area.
A-Rank Taijutsu:
~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Leaf Twister[/color][/b]
[i]A-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
By expanding their arms and hands, the Akimichi will begin to spin around. Unlike its predecessor Leaf Tornado, Leaf Twister will actually cause a whirlwind at 2/3rds the Akimichi's [b][Strength[/b] in a size equal to their [b][Expansion][/b] wingspan. This whirlwind pulls people in up to 1/3rd their [b][Expansion][/b] wingspan with a strength equal to 1/2 their own making it deadly as weaker opponents can get sucked in and knocked around by their enlarged hands.

~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Expansion Escape[/color][/b]
When an Akimichi is cornered and in a grapple they will begin to expand their body giving their target more body to have to hold. This usually loosens the grip as they're unable to hold onto the expanding body making it harder for the opponent to wrap their limbs around the Akimichi's body and take a firm hold. This debuff's their opponent's grip by -9 Strength due to the expansion.

~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Pull-Apart[/color][/b]
A rather brutal finishing technique among the Akimichi rarely seen. They will grab their target and put them in an arm bar, or leg lock before expanding their bodies letting the expansion pull apart their target's limbs apart.
S-Rank Taijutsu:
~[b][color=#773300]Hirogeru • Orbital Bombardment[/color][/b]
[i]S-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
The Akimichi will expand themselves to Gigantism before launching themselves high into the air launching a flurry of Heavenly Taijutsu strikes back towards the ground bombarding it from above. Due to their enhanced size it enhances their strikes making them near parity with ninjutsu. These strikes are equal to the size of their hand [b][Expansion][/b], and carry a strength and speed equal to [b][Strength][/b].
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Return to “Konohagakure Archives”