Hyuuga, Saigo

Post by Niro » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:46 pm

Hyuuga, Saigo

Ill kill you all

General Information Age:15
Height:5’8
Weight:100lbs
Physical Features:
  • Face/head:Dark curly hair and narrow eyes.
  • Body:Muscular and lean build from physical training
  • Notable Features:----
Clothing/Accessories:Light grey body length coat with 2 front pockets and buttons down the front. Black sneakers
Picture:
Personality:
  • General:Tough love, cares deeply about his brother and mom, but wont let it show
  • Hopes/Dreams:To protect his family and to help them move towards a brighter future
  • Fears:Losing his family/Losing a fight
  • Combat Mentality:”Ill sacrifice my own body and soul before i let you lay a finger on anybody else”

Battle Information Village:Konohahakure
  • Chakra Pool:25
  • Endurance:10
  • Control:20
  • Strength:10
  • Speed:10
  • Willpower:5
  • Power Rank:C
Equipment:5 Kunai and 10 shuriken in a bag on right hip, 1 smoke bomb loosely strapped to right arm with 1m of wire
Companions: (0/1)
Affinity/Specialization:Wind/Fuuton
Abilities and Concentrations
Abilities
First Ability
Byakugan:
Byakugan Doujutsu
One of the most famed doujutsu in the world, Byakugan is the bloodline limit of the Hyuuga Clan. When active, the clan member gains 360 degree vision and Penetrative vision, allowing the Hyuuga clan to see the Tenketsu of their enemies. Their telescopic vision can be activated via jutsu. As such, the Byakugan is capable of ability channeling, allowing the Hyuuga to activate their Doujutsu techniques without hand seals. It should be noted that while using their telescopic vision the Hyuuga experiences tunnel vision, making it difficult to see their surroundings.

Prolonged usage of the Byakugan is strenuous and requires a high level of endurance. The maximum operating time a user can utilize their Byakugan at a time is equal to their Chakra Pool stat divided by 4 rounded down, to a minimum of one post. Upon reaching the max duration, the stress of using their Byakugan to it’s limit causes a cooldown period of 1/2 of the duration time, to a minimum of one post. During this cooldown period, the Byakugan cannot be activated and attempting to do so will cause physical pain. Duration is based off total posts where the Byakugan is activated, meaning users can turn it on and off to have a shorter cooldown.
Second Ability
Third Ability
Concentrations
Ninjutsu[
Fuuton Affinity:
Fuuton Affinity
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Fuuton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Fuuton affinity. Fuuton has an cutting effect.
Passive (Cutting)Show
Fuuton has a natural cutting property to it, that exists in all jutsu unless otherwise stated. This gives fuuton a unique opportunity to strike with additional power, and to act as a offensive defense. Regardless of their purpose fuuton jutsu passively cut with no distinct pattern at 1/2 the strength of the technique rounded down unless otherwise stated. This means if someone punched a 20 strength fuuton wall, they would get cuts on their hand applied with 10 strength. This also means that fuuton jutsu specifically designated to cut things can create devastating wound by essentially striking twice.
]
Taijutsu[
Deft Hands:
The fundamental skill of [Deft Hands] indicates the user’s proficiency with using their hands in very specific and complex movements, like sleight of hand and targeting very small and specific points on an opponent’s body. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu in various ways.
Jyuuken:
Jyuuken
Jyuuken, also known as ‘Gentle Fist’ is the NinTaijutsu style the Hyuuga Clan has become notorious for. It’s moves appear like a graceful dance to the naked eye, though some of these moves can be quite deadly. Most strikes are aimed to close the tenketsu of the target’s body, limiting their jutsu use and damaging their chakra network.
Requires Deft hands
Genjutsu[
Status Genjutsu:
This user has learned how to utilize Status Genjutsu that impose mental and cognitive effects on their target.
Sight Initiation:
This user has learned to use visual cues to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to perform actions, or draw the eyes to something to capture their targets in a genjutsu.
Sound Initiation:
This user has learn to use sound cues to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to create sounds and sustain sounds to capture their targets in a genjutsu.
Scent Initiation:
This user has learn to use smells to intiate genjutsu. Allowing them to utilize and produce various scents to capture their targets in genjutsu.
Touch Initiation:
This user has learn to use physical sensations to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to physical touch the target, or touch them with objects to capture their targets in genjutsu.
Taste initiation:
This user has learn to use taste to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to use flavors to capture their targets in genjutsu.
]

Jutsu
NinjutsuShow
"Byakugan: Telescopic Vision
D Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling a small amount of chakra to the Hyuuga's Byakugan, the clan member uses their doujutsu to zoom in like a telescope, allowing them to see much farther away. In doing so, the Hyuuga member is able to see up to 250 meters away as though they were mere feet away. It should be noted that while using their telescopic vision the Hyuuga experiences tunnel vision, making it difficult to see their surroundings. This jutsu can be maintained as long as the Hyuuga channels chakra to their eyes.
*Fuuton • Enhanced Launch
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After doing the needed hand seals, the user gathers wind around their feet. Then, the user will use the wind to blast them from the ground, enabling them to leap into the air an extra 10 meters at [Control] speed. The Fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.
*Fuuton • Gentle Caress of Suffocation
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
Once the user has performed the required hand seals, it is recommended that they take a deep breath. This is because their fuuton chakra will visibly surge outward to cover an area of 65m in all directions around their person. While this does not create a vaccuum or remove all the air, it does push specifically all of the oxygen out of the area and keeps it that way for 4 posts, though the duration can be extended if the final hand seal is held. Note that extending the duration will incur additional chakra costs. This technique causes all who remain within this area to lose 5 Endurance per post that they do not escape it. If they reach 0 Endurance, they will black out. The Endurance regenerates at a rate of 5 per post that they are outside of this technique's effect.
*Fuuton • Godly Mountain Wind
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will thrust their hands forward as a vortex of wind blasts through with [Control] Speed. The vortex's direction can be controlled. The control, however, is limited; it can only be moved in a 45 degree angle, up to three times. A hit from this vortex packs a large push back force, though the person can avoid being pushed back with more than [Control] Strength. Control of this Jutsu fades after two posts and spans an area 3m wide and up to 25m in length. Direct hits result in long but shallow cuts on the victim's body, covering the whole radius of the techniques point of contact, no deeper than half an inch.
*Fuuton • Wind Clone
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will create a clone out of their fuuton chakra. This clone will have the users stats. It lasts for [Control/4] posts.
*Fuuton • Redirection
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user covers a projectile they are holding in fuuton empowered wind. Then, when the weapon has been thrown as normal, the user is able to change it's direction by up to 90 degrees once with no drop in momentum on the projectiles part. This technique only lasts one post.
*Fuuton • Wind Skating
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user is able to glide on air as if they were skating on ice. This allows them to move faster (+3 speed) but lowers their ability to translate force (-3 Strength). This doesn't allow them to fly, but rather to travel over things like land, water, and ice with greater ease. The user is only held several inches off of the ground. This Jutsu does not expire until the user’s chakra supply runs out or the user shuts it off. The fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.
*Fuuton • Flying Swallow
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals, the user coats their weapon in a vortex of wind. This extends the weapon's range by 1m while not adding anything to its weight for 5 posts. It also causes the weapon to gain an edge as sharp as your average sword. This also applies the fuuton passive with [Control] Strength on contact with an opponent.
*Fuuton • Pressure Damage
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After making the required hand seals, the user will focus chakra into their mouth. They will release the wind chakra as a large sphere with a 10m radius at [Control] Speed, which has a maximum range of 40m. Should the target be hit within the first 20m, the attack will inflict the maximum amount of damage, causing a [Control] Strength explosion, spreading cutting winds capable of slicing close to the bone over the same area. Should they be struck in the last 20m, it will only apply [Control/2] Strength.
*Fuuton • Vortex Pillar
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the required hand seals, the user stirs a great amount of wind around their person. A tornado with a 20m radius will form around them at [Control] Speed, extending up to 40m in the air. This wall of wind is perfect for defense or trapping an opponent in an enclosed area. Anything that tries to pass through the winds will be sliced viciously with [Control] Strength blades of wind as sharp as katana blades. This technique lasts for 4 posts, unless released earlier.
Basic JutsuShow
*[Basic Jutsu • Clone Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing a set of handseals, the user forms a slight chakra 'body', thus creating a single, massless clone. The clone created from this technique is very basic and will dissipate when hit with anything. These clones do not possess vital signs or a unique chakra signature, meaning they don't disrupt the environment, and anything on their person is superficial. The clone has 1 in each stat. They are limited to basic movements.

*[Basic Jutsu • Transformation Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the needed handseals, the user of this technique will be able to alter their physical appearance to match that of another person. By consistently emitting chakra throughout their body, the user is able to keep their appearance adjusted at the cost of their Chakra Pool draining over time. As this technique is quite strenuous to uphold, experienced shinobi may see more clearly through this delusive disguise. This technique lasts for a number of posts equal to that of the user's (Chakra Pool/2).

*[Basic Jutsu • Chakra Kai]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A jutsu used with the purpose of activating seals and a range of devices and weapons, this technique begins with a single handseal. Once this has been performed, the user will focus a dollop of their chakra into what they are looking to activate in order to complete the task. Seals activated with this technique must be within 10 meters of the user's position.

*[Basic Jutsu • Act of Tree Climbing]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
By focusing chakra into his/her feet, the user is able to walk up trees and other vertical surfaces in a similar fashion to walking along the ground. This chakra amount must be precise, and although all shinobi learn this technique, the user's control stat will determine how well this jutsu can be executed. Users with low control 2 or lower will often fall during the use of this technique, while users with average control 3 or higher will be able to use this technique functionally. It lasts for a number of posts equal to the user's Chakra Pool.

*[Basic Jutsu • Act of Water Surface Walking]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A variation of the Act of Tree Climbing technique, this jutsu requires the user to focus a precise and balanced amount of charka into the soles of his/her feet. By doing so, the user is able to walk on the surface of water as though it were a solid surface. Users with low control 2 or lower are much more likely to fall through the surface of the water, while users with average control 3 or higher will be able to use this technique functionally. It lasts for a number of posts equal to the user's Chakra Pool.

*[Basic Jutsu • Kai Release]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A rather simple technique that allows the user to escape from a genjutsu. The user will form a single ram seal and focus to reset their chakra system to purge themselves of foreign chakra. The stat requirements for this technique can be found in the genjutsu rules.

*[Basic Jutsu • Change of Body Stance Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the necessary handseals, the user is able to quickly substitute his/her body with a nearby object that is at least 2/3rds his/her size, but no bigger than their body. This substitution allows the object to take the force of the attack that was meant for the user, additionally allowing the user to create distance between him/her and the opponent. The object used in this jutsu may not be objects that are imbued with chakra or controlled by it, and they may also only be single, solid objects within a 10 meter radius of the user. This technique may only be used a total of one time in a single thread, give or take how many times Shunshin no Jutsu has already been used.
TaijutsuShow
~Jyuuken :: Palm Dance of Divination
D-rank Nintaijutsu Maneuver
The fundamental basis of Jyuuken, the user will focus chakra into their hands. For three posts the user is able to inject the chakra within the opponent’s body upon successful contact, dealing damage to the internal structures of the body rather than the external. This has a painful effect on the muscles and blood vessels within the body, causing bruising at the touch.
GenjutsuShow
*[Genjutsu • Pins and Needles]
D-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
After performing the hand seals and pricking the opponent with some sort of small weapon (usually senbon), the opponent feels their arms and legs fall asleep. It feels as if the blood flow to these appendages has basically stopped, making their movements a tad sluggish and just all around uncomfortable. This jutsu doesn’t really hinder a person, but it makes everything they do feel off. For those who are attuned to the way their body feels during battle, it can be extremely distracting. Lasts 3 posts.

History
Historical AccountsShow
I was born in poor home in konohagakure, I only had my mother and my twin brother Yin. Our father was absent, just a drunken hyuuga having an affair with our mother. I never met him as he had left before even knowing my mother was pregnant so I can't exactly have an opinion on him. On the other hand, my mother and twin brother were my reason for living. They gave me purpose, and my only real goal until now has been to protect them. Fortunately we got one good thing from our father, The byakugan. This helped us keep our home safe. Unfortunately for my brother, the byakugan genes werent as strong as mine so I was the only one out of the two of us who could activate the byakugan at will, which left me as the primary defender of our home while my mother and twin brother were sick, so I spent most of my time training my byakugan and chakra to protect them. Eventually we enrolled in the ninja academy and soon after me and my brother became genin. I was later admitted to being a chunin. Once becoming a ninja and meeting other people with crazy dreams and ambitions, I decided I wanted to get even stronger so I could not only protect my family, but any other people close to me too. Never did i have another hyuuga to teach me my clans jutsu, so i knew little about the capabilities of the byakugan besides the gentle fist technique and simply activating the doujutsu, so one of my first steps towards my goal was to find a hyuuga to show me my clans teachings. Then I would be powerful enough to protect anyone from anything, at least until somebody or something more powerful than me comes along, then I will just have to train more!

Username: FireFoxGaming3988 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4065709
Ryo: 0/0
Prestige Perks: 0/0
Stat Trainings: (0/75)
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank