Hyuuga, Yin

Post by Niro » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:54 pm

Hyuuga Yin

[“If I give up now, I'm going to regret it.”]

General Information Age:15
Height:5’11”
Weight:165
Physical Features:
  • Face/head: Yin’s most striking feature is his hair, a shock of fluffy yet curly pure white growing above his head in a tangled mess, contrasting sharply against his tan complexion. Beneath his brows are a pair of piercing eyes. They shimmer in a vivid shade of crimson, reminiscent of smoldering embers, burning with determination and confidence.
  • Body: Yin possesses an athletic and agile physique, honed through years of training and discipline. His training has allowed his body to be remarkably flexible, allowing him to use sleek and precise strikes.
  • Notable Features:a mysterious black mark on his right hands palm
Clothing/Accessories: his body is usually adorned by a plain white undershirt covered by a white hooded coat with black fur lining the hood and wrist ends. He almost always wears a silver necklace with what looks to be an oddly designed arrowhead with a heart in the middle dangling from it. Besides that, he usually wears black pants with a belt and black sandals
Picture:
Personality:He is very composed and focused. While he does have and demonstrates strong emotions, he does not let them control him, and instead tries to keep a clear and rational mind in order to try to handle a situation in the most optimal way. Though again, he is human and has emotions, and when he does break his composure, he lets his emotions loose in a quick passionate burst before regaining his composure.
  • General:
  • Hopes/Dreams:find out who his father is or to make meaningful relationships
  • Fears:tall heights and spiders.
  • Combat Mentality:he prefers mid to close range combat. Although he doesn’t show it he does find it enjoyable to fight others to a certain extent.
------------
Battle Information Village:Konohagakure
  • Chakra Pool:8
  • Endurance:7
  • Control:10
  • Strength:7
  • Speed:7
  • Willpower:6
  • Power Rank:D
Equipment: a pouch clung to the back of his hips holds one flash grenade, one smoke bomb, 10m of wire, 5 kunai and 10 shuriken
Companions: (0/1)
Affinity/Specialization:Fuuton, Raiton
Abilities and Concentrations
Abilities
First Ability
Byakugan:
Byakugan Doujutsu
One of the most famed doujutsu in the world, Byakugan is the bloodline limit of the Hyuuga Clan. When active, the clan member gains 360 degree vision and Penetrative vision, allowing the Hyuuga clan to see the Tenketsu of their enemies. Their telescopic vision can be activated via jutsu. As such, the Byakugan is capable of ability channeling, allowing the Hyuuga to activate their Doujutsu techniques without hand seals. It should be noted that while using their telescopic vision the Hyuuga experiences tunnel vision, making it difficult to see their surroundings.

Prolonged usage of the Byakugan is strenuous and requires a high level of endurance. The maximum operating time a user can utilize their Byakugan at a time is equal to their Chakra Pool stat divided by 4 rounded down, to a minimum of one post. Upon reaching the max duration, the stress of using their Byakugan to it’s limit causes a cooldown period of 1/2 of the duration time, to a minimum of one post. During this cooldown period, the Byakugan cannot be activated and attempting to do so will cause physical pain. Duration is based off total posts where the Byakugan is activated, meaning users can turn it on and off to have a shorter cooldown.
Second Ability
Third Ability
Concentrations
Ninjutsu[
Charge & Augment Fuuinjutsu:
Charge& Augment Fuuinjutsu
This user is able to utilize Charge & Augment Fuuinjutsu, making it possible for them to utilize any jutsu with the Charge & Augment Classification. Charge Fuuinjutsu are used to create jutsu-like effects using seals. Augment Fuuinjutsu are used to enhance or limit the power of whatever they are placed on.
Fuuton Affinity:
Fuuton Affinity
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Fuuton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Fuuton affinity. Fuuton has an cutting effect.
Passive (Cutting)Show
Fuuton has a natural cutting property to it, that exists in all jutsu unless otherwise stated. This gives fuuton a unique opportunity to strike with additional power, and to act as a offensive defense. Regardless of their purpose fuuton jutsu passively cut with no distinct pattern at 1/2 the strength of the technique rounded down unless otherwise stated. This means if someone punched a 20 strength fuuton wall, they would get cuts on their hand applied with 10 strength. This also means that fuuton jutsu specifically designated to cut things can create devastating wound by essentially striking twice.
Raiton:
Raiton
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Raiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Raiton affinity. Raiton has a shocking effect.
Passive (Shocking)Show
Raiton has the effect of shocking, which means causes it's effect to be diffuse upon impact. In organic material, this causes nervous stimulation which results in numbness, tingling, loss of sensation, and sometimes paralysis. In inorganic material, this means that the strength of the jutsu diffuses across an area 2x the size of the attack. In a jutsu that creates a lightning ball 2m in diameter, if it struck a wall the size of the attack would cover a 4m area.

Additionally, the strength of the nervous effect on organic material from raiton jutsu is determined by the Strength stat range they fall into.
  • 1-10 Strength Requirement: Localised numbness and muscle spasms for 1 post
  • 11-20 Strength Requirement: Diffuse numbness and spasms for 1 post
  • 21-30 Strength Requirement: Localised paralysis for 1 post
  • 31-39 Strength Requirement: Diffuse paralysis for 1 post
  • 40+ Strength Requirement: Diffuse paralysis for 2 posts
]
Taijutsu[
Deft Hands:
The fundamental skill of [Deft Hands] indicates the user’s proficiency with using their hands in very specific and complex movements, like sleight of hand and targeting very small and specific points on an opponent’s body. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu in various ways.
Acrobatics:
The fundamental skill of [Acrobatics] includes the user’s ability to contort their body into unfamiliar positions in order to avoid attacks, as well as the user’s ability to fall safely and perform Ukemi and other feats of gymnastics. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
]
Genjutsu[none]

Jutsu
NinjutsuShow
*Raiton • Bright Bolt
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will extend two fingers toward a target. A bolt of lightning will jump up to 10 meters from their fingers at [Control] Speed and Strength.

*Raiton • Lightning Armament
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After the correct hand seals are performed, the user coats themselves in a thick layer of lightning. This armour of lightning forms near instantly and requires [Control] Strength to break. During this time, the user's physical strikes apply the Raiton shocking effect.

*Fuuton • Wind Clone
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will create a clone out of their fuuton chakra. This clone will have the users stats. It lasts for [Control/4] posts.

*Raiton • Voltaic Zone
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will seep Raiton chakra in an area around them with a 25m diameter. This will produce an electric current on the ground in this area visible as crackling lightning on the surface. Any other than the user who step into this zone will have the shocking effect applied and their legs will sustain [Control] Strength shocks. This current lasts 3 posts, while it ends immediately if the user leaves the area.

*Fuuton • Enhanced Launch
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After doing the needed hand seals, the user gathers wind around their feet. Then, the user will use the wind to blast them from the ground, enabling them to leap into the air an extra 10 meters at [Control] speed. The Fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.

*Fuuton • Wind Skating
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user is able to glide on air as if they were skating on ice. This allows them to move faster (+3 speed) but lowers their ability to translate force (-3 Strength). This doesn't allow them to fly, but rather to travel over things like land, water, and ice with greater ease. The user is only held several inches off of the ground. This Jutsu does not expire until the user’s chakra supply runs out or the user shuts it off. The fuuton passive is not applied in this technique.
Basic JutsuShow
*[Basic Jutsu • Clone Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing a set of handseals, the user forms a slight chakra 'body', thus creating a single, massless clone. The clone created from this technique is very basic and will dissipate when hit with anything. These clones do not possess vital signs or a unique chakra signature, meaning they don't disrupt the environment, and anything on their person is superficial. The clone has 1 in each stat. They are limited to basic movements.

*[Basic Jutsu • Transformation Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the needed handseals, the user of this technique will be able to alter their physical appearance to match that of another person. By consistently emitting chakra throughout their body, the user is able to keep their appearance adjusted at the cost of their Chakra Pool draining over time. As this technique is quite strenuous to uphold, experienced shinobi may see more clearly through this delusive disguise. This technique lasts for a number of posts equal to that of the user's (Chakra Pool/2).

*[Basic Jutsu • Chakra Kai]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A jutsu used with the purpose of activating seals and a range of devices and weapons, this technique begins with a single handseal. Once this has been performed, the user will focus a dollop of their chakra into what they are looking to activate in order to complete the task. Seals activated with this technique must be within 10 meters of the user's position.

*[Basic Jutsu • Act of Tree Climbing]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
By focusing chakra into his/her feet, the user is able to walk up trees and other vertical surfaces in a similar fashion to walking along the ground. This chakra amount must be precise, and although all shinobi learn this technique, the user's control stat will determine how well this jutsu can be executed. Users with low control 2 or lower will often fall during the use of this technique, while users with average control 3 or higher will be able to use this technique functionally. It lasts for a number of posts equal to the user's Chakra Pool.

*[Basic Jutsu • Act of Water Surface Walking]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A variation of the Act of Tree Climbing technique, this jutsu requires the user to focus a precise and balanced amount of charka into the soles of his/her feet. By doing so, the user is able to walk on the surface of water as though it were a solid surface. Users with low control 2 or lower are much more likely to fall through the surface of the water, while users with average control 3 or higher will be able to use this technique functionally. It lasts for a number of posts equal to the user's Chakra Pool.

*[Basic Jutsu • Kai Release]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A rather simple technique that allows the user to escape from a genjutsu. The user will form a single ram seal and focus to reset their chakra system to purge themselves of foreign chakra. The stat requirements for this technique can be found in the genjutsu rules.

*[Basic Jutsu • Change of Body Stance Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the necessary handseals, the user is able to quickly substitute his/her body with a nearby object that is at least 2/3rds his/her size, but no bigger than their body. This substitution allows the object to take the force of the attack that was meant for the user, additionally allowing the user to create distance between him/her and the opponent. The object used in this jutsu may not be objects that are imbued with chakra or controlled by it, and they may also only be single, solid objects within a 10 meter radius of the user. This technique may only be used a total of one time in a single thread, give or take how many times Shunshin no Jutsu has already been used.
TaijutsuShow
Place Taijutsu in here
GenjutsuShow
Place Genjutsu in here

History
Historical AccountsShow
I was born in a loving household with my twin brother. Although we were poor, our mother tried her best to raise us. According to our mother, our father was just a drunk Hyuuga who had an affair. I’ve heard that Hyuuga usually have their eyes look like the byakugan all the time, but both me and my brother have always had regular eyes except for sometimes when either of us get angry and our eyes become more like the Hyuuga clan’s eyes. Eventually we chose to enroll in the ninja academy and after my brother became a genin, I got sick with an illness that caused me to stay home with my mother. By the time that I became a genin my brother had already become a chunin and had gotten ahead of me. Not wanting to be left behind I started training without my brother on my free time. Eventually I plan to find our father to finally get an answer as to why he left our mother.

Username:Vulxnyrie memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4065710
Ryo: 0/0
Prestige Perks: 0/0
Stat Trainings: (0/75)
Last edited by Niro on Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Return to “Konohagakure Archives”