[Clan] Arashiyama

Archives

[Clan] Arashiyama

Post by Archives » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:45 am

Type: Clan
Village: [Kumogakure no Sato]
Size: Medium
Traits: Arashiyama members are born with dark eyes, either brown, black or hazel and their hair varies from shades between white and dark blondes and they tend to have relaxed and casual demeanours.

Influence: As the culture of Kumogakure is based mostly on how much assistance you can provide and how useful you are to the village, the Arashiyama clan is like all other shinobi clans in that they are regarded incredibly highly for their secret abilities. They occupy one of the highest political position in the village as a clan possessing a unique fusion element. This means that Arashiyama are usually recognised on sight, and treated with considerable respect.

History:The Arashiyama though having an interesting ability, very little is known about their past, simply travelling migrants from the minor countries that sought refuge and an offering of their unique ability. Though even this telling of history is not entirely clear. Once arriving within the village, Arashiyama developed their family name. They were named for the mountains upon which Kumogakure sat upon, and their ability to produce [Storm Release] meaning 'Storm Mountain'. The clan quickly rose to fame, entering the upper echelons of the status quo with all the other clans.
Definitions:
Ranton [Storm Release] is a unique elemental affinity exclusive to the Arashiyama clan. By mixing their natural affinities for Raiton [Lightning Release] and Suiton [Water Release] the clan is able to create a liquid-like plasma called storm. Ranton has a splashing nature, which causes it to break into ribbons on impact, and distribute over an area. Ranton splashes on impact, and breaks into X number of ribbons with X strength, where X is equal to 1/2 the strength of the jutsu(rounded up) and distributes over an area of Y meters, where Y is equal to 1/4th the speed of the jutsu (rounded up). These ribbons retain the effect of their original jutsu, so a Ranton jutsu used to pierce would create ribbons that stab and pierce anything they strike, while a Ranton jutsu that is wrap would create ribbons that wrap. Like Raiton, Ranton jutsu are electrical, and cause nerve damage on contact.

Requirements:
  • Arashiyama clan members are encouraged to focus on the skill with which they control chakra from an early age, meaning all members must have high control for their rank at start up.
  • All Arashiyama clan members are born with the primary element Ranton [Storm Release]. For additional elements as a clan member grows they may learn to master Suiton [Water Release] or Raiton [Lightning Release].
Kekkei Genkai:
Ranton:
Ranton [Storm Release] is a unique elemental affinity exclusive to the Arashiyama clan. By mixing their natural affinities for Raiton [Lightning Release] and Suiton [Water Release] the clan is able to create a liquid-like plasma called storm.
Passive (Splashing)Show
Ranton has a splashing nature, which causes it to break into ribbons on impact, and distribute over an area. Ranton splashes on impact, and breaks into X number of ribbons with X strength, where X is equal to 1/2 the strength of the jutsu(rounded up) and distributes over an area of Y meters, where Y is equal to 1/4th the speed of the jutsu (rounded up). These ribbons retain the effect of their original jutsu, so a Ranton jutsu used to pierce would create ribbons that stab and pierce anything they strike, while a Ranton jutsu that is wrap would create ribbons that wrap. Like Raiton, Ranton jutsu are electrical, and cause nerve damage on contact base on the ninjutsu requirement for the jutsu, seen below]:
  • 1-14 Control: Tingling, acute numbness.
  • 15-24 Control: Tingling, acute numbness & spasms.
  • 25-34 Control: Tingling, acute numbness, spasms & loss of sensation.
  • 35 Control: Tingling, acute numbness, spasms, loss of sensatin & localized Paralysis.
NocodeShow
[quote=Ranton][color=#00B7C6][b]Ranton [Storm Release][/b][/color] is a unique elemental affinity exclusive to the Arashiyama clan. By mixing their natural affinities for [color=#fe0][b]Raiton [Lightning Release][/b][/color] and [color=#1E90FF][b]Suiton [Water Release][/b][/color] the clan is able to create a liquid-like plasma called storm.
[spoiler=Passive (Splashing)]Ranton has a [b]splashing[/b] nature, which causes it to break into ribbons on impact, and distribute over an area. Ranton splashes on impact, and breaks into X number of ribbons with X strength, where X is equal to 1/2 the strength of the jutsu(rounded up) and distributes over an area of Y meters, where Y is equal to 1/4th the speed of the jutsu (rounded up). These ribbons retain the effect of their original jutsu, so a Ranton jutsu used to pierce would create ribbons that stab and pierce anything they strike, while a Ranton jutsu that is wrap would create ribbons that wrap. Like Raiton, Ranton jutsu are electrical, and cause nerve damage on contact base on the ninjutsu requirement for the jutsu, seen below]: [list][*]1-14 Control: Tingling, acute numbness. [*]15-24 Control: Tingling, acute numbness & spasms.[*]25-34 Control: Tingling, acute numbness, spasms & loss of sensation.[*]35 Control: Tingling, acute numbness, spasms, loss of sensation & localized Paralysis.[/list][/spoiler][/quote]
JutsuShow
~[color=#00B7C6]Coiling Cover[/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals, spirals of Ranton chakra will wrap around the user covering their entire body. Anyone who makes contact with this will have ribbons burst from the user and chase them down up to 10 metres, with a speed and strength equal to [Control]. This will last 2 posts.

~[color=#00B7C6]Mine of the Storm[/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals, creating a small orb around an inch in diameter. The user is able to place this orb wherever they like, even suspending it in air. After 3 posts or if the user performs Kai, the orb will burst out with 1 ribbon, per the users [Control] to a max of 25. They will move at a speed and strength equal to the users [Control] up to five metres.

~[color=#00B7C6]Mine of the Storm[/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and will shoot out a beam of Ranton chakra from their mouth, that will project out at a speed and strength equal to the users [Control] up to 10 metres if this makes contact with anything, it will erupt into five ribbons that will splash out 3 metres. This will last for 2 posts.

~[color=#00B7C6]Coated Cutlass[/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channelling chakra into a weapon or bade, covering it in ranton chakra. The imbued weapon will be able to carve through defenses of [Control] or less strength with ease, anything that makes contact with the weapon 3 ribbons will shout out of the weapon towards an opponent at a speed & strength equal to the users [control] up to 10 metres away. This lasts for 2 posts.

~[color=#00B7C6]Conduit of the Circus[/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals, a single beam of ranton will be shot from the users finger tips, aimed at a body of water. The ranton chakra will merge with the body of water giving it the Passive of ranton. The user can manipulate the body of water, up to 2 Meters x Control. This makes any water on the field active anyone who steps on it will have ribbons shoot up around them, this lasts for 5 posts.

~[color=#00B7C6]Pricking of Promenade[/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and focus chakra towards their hands, they will then slap their hands together and point forward with both of their index fingers. A single beam will shoot forward at a speed and strength equal to the users [control] up to 25 metres. If it strikes an opponent, it will spread out into ribbons, travelling 8 metres. This will last for 3 posts.

~[color=#00B7C6]Planetarium Prison[/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals, once complete a 10x10 Metres dome up to 25 metres away from the user, will raise up from the ground, at a speed and strength equal to the users [control] with a criss-cross pattern, creating bars of Ranton chakra. Trapping anyone inside, if anyone were to touch this, a single ribbon will strike out and wrap around whoever touched it, dragging them to the floor and holding them down. This will last for 3 posts.

~[color=#00B7C6]Cecchetti Cordon[/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals, a beam of ranton chakra will pour out of their mouth, the user will place one foot over the other and pirouette whilst the stream continues. This will spread out in a perfect spiral around the user up to 25 metres, at a speed and strength equal to the users [Control]. If anyone is caught within this, it split into ribbons and coil around the opponent, squeezing their arms together to stop them performing seals and will hold them down on the ground. This lasts for 3 posts.

~[color=#00B7C6]Ecliptic Irresolute[/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and focus chakra towards their hand and will hold it out, a disc of made up of beams of ranton chakra will spin at an almost blinding rate, with a width of 10 meters. This will last for 3 posts. This will deflect most projectiles or anything that comes into contact with it with a lower [Strength] than the users [Control]. Once struck it will burst and shoot out 15 ribbons in the direction of wherever the projectile came from like a homing device up to 25 metres at a speed and strength equal to the users [Control]. This lasts for 2 posts.

~[color=#00B7C6]Subterranean Spectacle[/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and slam their foot onto the ground, a beam made of Ranton will rip through the earth beneath them at a speed and strength equal to the users [Control] up to 45 metres, this beam is undetectable by most means, unless the use has an ability to sense or see chakra. This beam will shoot out of the ground and burst into ribbons spreading out an area of 15 meters. This lasts for 3 posts.

~[color=#00B7C6]Recoiling Proscenium[/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and focus chakra towards their hands, they will then slap their hands together and point forward with both of their index fingers. A single beam will shoot forward at a speed and strength equal to the users [control] up to 40 metres. On the surface a rather simple jutsu, however if the user misses, they will close their index fingers and the beam will break up into 6 ribbons and shoot at the target up to 20 metres. This will likely catch the opponent off guard and they won’t notice this if they don’t have a perception technique of an equal rank or higher. This will last for 3 posts.

~[color=#00B7C]Laser Circus[/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and focus chakra towards their hands, they will then slap their hands together and point forward with both of their index fingers. A small disc around 12 inches will appear in front of the user, shooting a beam threw it forcing it to be made into ribbons, it will shoot out 12 ribbons forward at a speed and strength equal to the users [Control]. The user is able to change the direction of each of this ribbons to strike multiple opponents with precision. This can reach up to 40 metres and lasts for 3 posts.

~[color=#00B7C6]Ecliptic Virility[/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and focus chakra towards their hand and will hold it out, a disc of made up of beams of ranton chakra will spin at an almost blinding rate, with a width of 20 meters. This will last for 4 posts. This will deflect most projectiles or anything that comes into contact with it with a lower [Strength] than the users [Control]. Once struck it will burst and shoot out 15 ribbons in the direction of wherever the projectile came from like a homing device up to 65 metres at a speed and strength equal to the users [Control]. This lasts for 4 posts.

~[color=#00B7C6]Amphitheatre Annihilation[/color]
[i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and focus chakra towards their hand and throw them out either side of themselves, a large disc made of lasers, weaved together, reaches 10 metres high and stretches out up to 65 metres at a speed and strength equal to the users [Control]. At any point this disc is made contact with, ribbons will burst and grab anyone within it’s grasp dragging them to the ground, wrapping around their body and their throat, squeezing the air out of them until they can’t breathe anymore. This will last for 4 posts.

~[color=#00B7C6]Holding Hippodrome[/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and focus chakra towards their hands, they will then slap their hands together and point forward with both of their index fingers. A beam of Ranton chakra will shoot out at a speed and strength equal to the users [Control] and can be manipulated as long as the user holds the seal, once it hits an opponent it will burst into ribbons and wrap around the opponents wrists, dragging them apart so they can’t perform seals and will hold them in place. Simultaneously another ribbon will shoot out, trapping another opponent, repeating to a maximum of five opponents. This can spread out to 80 Meters.

~[color=#00B7C6]Bazzar of Breaking[/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Prerequisite: 45 Control
The user will perform a sequence of hand seals and focus chakra towards their hands, they will then slap their hands together and point forward with both of their index fingers. A concentrated single beam of Ranton Chakra will shoot towards their opponent in a straight line at an equal speed and strength of the users [Control] up to 95 metres. This beam will be so highly concentrated it can rip through flesh of anyone who’s [Strength] is lower, the beam will burst into ribbons inside of the opponent’s body ripping them to bits. This lasts only 1 post.
Last edited by Ace Trainer on Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Kumogakure Archives”