Archives

[Inactive]Ishiguro, Zippo

Post by Archives » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:06 am

Username: Zippo
Stat Training: 7/50
Prestige Perks: 0/1
phpBB [video]
Ishiguro Zippo

Mikuyo. I loved how you changed me. I don't know how to thank you enough. But... can I ask for your forgiveness?
--

I was down for the count. His eyes he had no interest doing what he did, and yet he did it without holding back. He had a sorrowful look on his face, like whatever happened happened days ago. In one minute seeing him appear everywhere, I ended up being the only one left to combat him. He saved me for last because I was his primary target. He said I was under arrest. The guy gave me the creeps. And I've met them all after running the biz for twenty years. I brought fear onto those who looked at me the wrong way. But man. That day... those golden eyes summoned a loads of fear in me.

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 179 Lbs.

You won't believe what I witnessed at work, honey. My partner did the impossible and joined them. Instead of going head-to-head against them like I was about to, he arrested them one by one. He literally touched the guy and made him vanish. He then told me 'not to worry, he's still alive.' And he would prove it by revealing and detaining the culprit to the village. He is pretty secretive with his techniques. All I could do was stay behind and try not to get caught as I saw the master of the craft of the unknown have at it. I see why his parents named him Zippo. He zips everywhere.

Village: Kumogakure no Sato
Chakra Affinities: Raiton | Fuuton | Denjiton

Appearance: Golden eyes, shoulder-length, very dark grey hair and goatee with silver streaks on the temple areas, and a countenance of both innocence and bravado, donning facial expressions to compliment Kumogakure's everso smooth charm and swagger. Being Ishiguro his muscles are compacted and lean. Zippo's eyes read a man who was once warm and oblivious changed by the negative side of reality in some ways. His attire includes a darkgold vest, black slacks that end half way down the shin, and black sandals
-11x Explosive Tags (inside left pocket)
-3x Ration pack & Smoke bombs (evenly strapped around waist)
- 3 Talismans (evenly strapped around waist for Jikukan seals)

Personality: A man who hides his true emotions with smiles and forced contentment, to a flirty level. Generally, he talks like a smooth operator with everyone and loves drinking games, but knows it is all a facade; a coping mechanism. Persisting that he has strength, he conditions his mind and visage to be unhindered by anyone's opinion; in faith to be bold like his sister. He has hoped and dreamt there'd be close ones who can see through his extrovert tendencies and can cope with it. He knows some fear of him because of what he can do rather than love him for what he hides.

Fear: Having no chance to live loved and kill without caring.
THE ILLUSIVE MAN
[Chakra Pool: 42] [Endurance: 15] [Control: 43] [Strength: 13] [Speed: 35][Willpower: 41]
Zippo's combat mentalty comprise of four things:
Space-Time - Stratagem | Shadow Clones - Misdirection | Sensors - Situational awareness | Fuuinjutsu - Surprise
Although very confident and can sound like he could be condescendingly overestimating them, he always keeps his mind serious when it comes to combat. Before he even enters the fray, he sends clones in first. Before he attacks, he prepares his techniques prematurely. By the time he needs to attack, he might have already won. He is his own witnesses of his victories, and tries to warn the enemy early on to give up. Then again... that's if they're aware of his presence. If his goal is to not be detected, he'll do whatever he can to make sure he's a ghost. These days, in battle, he doesn't hold back anything anymore.
--
Eyes of Truth
真実の目
Trained in the art of Space-Time, Zippo founded within his arsenal the ability to manifest space-time techniques with his eyes. Permanently, his irises turn into the primary color of his dimension: 90% Gold, 10% blue spatters. If one gets a good look inside his eyes however, they actually get to see his personal dimension in a fish-eye lens point of view - as if his irises were windows to a whole new world. This connects his eyes with his dimension. This ability can also perform space-time techniques while in and/or out of it, namely with a Shadow Clone on the other side. Footnote: His eyes leave tiny, one-inch streams while in motion. They're transparent, thin, and dim enough to not give way his position if he were to go stealth mode.
DenjitonBorn to the Ishiguro clan, this user is able to utilize Disruption Release, a fusion composed of Raiton and Fuuton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require Denjiton. Denjiton has a cancelling effect.
--

Chapter 1 - Perpetual GrowthShow
phpBB [video]
Today was beautiful. I couldn't believe I graduated! I'm officially a shinobi! I don't know why, but mom and dad were quite cheerful of my success! So was my sister, Ishiguro Misaki. Ok, too much excitement. Still, what can I do? Who should I become? All I can say right now is this: Thank you, fate.

Ishiguro Zippo, the boy with a mouth. He could talk his way out of anything. With girls and with parents. At just the age of 5, he was a smooth talker in terms of not getting into trouble. He knew what to say, and how to behave when the atmosphere called for it. A people person through and through, and knew how to understand people because he was raised with loving parents and a loving sister. At this time, his sister was still a baby.

When he joined the academy, all was good. Sure, some didn't like him because he was an ishiguro, and a lot did like him because he knew how to be 'cool'. All smiles and giggles, crushes and naivete. It didn't take him long, only from ages 9 to 11 to graduate. Starting off positive-minded, he further curtailed his skill in Ninpou. Although his parents were quite open-minded, few from his clan around his age were quite annoyed by his positive attitude to just learning empty jutsu.

"Making clones isn't going to keep you alive, Zippo."

He believed it to be the opposite, naturally. How could a ninja live long if he doesn't have decoys? Despite the skeptics, he kept evolving in the art of Ninpou. Thankfully he had support on his side with his Genin Development Squad, and kept himself as himself and could care less about changing who he was. As the only boy in the team, many Genin laugh and said he was going to be hearing a lot of cat fights and makeup struggles. And his sensei, Ishiguro Tayura, heard this personally along Zippo's side each time and scolded them.

The 2 girls they joked about in his squad were Tatasuyu Setsuya and Arashiyama Mikuyo.

Or they would later call their squad: Setsumikopo.
Chapter 2 - Love StrengthShow
I can't believe this woman. She's perfect in every way. Mikuyo really is a rare breed, but I can't seem to find the guts to tell her anything. Usually I'm a smooth talker, and was good with the ladies at the academy. But she's one of a kind. Makes me shy every time she says my name lately. As if we always 'just met'. I'm in front of her door... should I knock?

The Chuunin Exams was not as difficult as he thought after all. No, of course he knew it was a breeze. He was being too humble early on. Yeah... Still, the mission required him to deliver one information from a chuunin to the next outside of the village and by himself. Of course, without his squad, he felt 'different' - as if reality was finally sinking in. But of course, the thought can be subsided! Psh. He had this in the end.

After leveling up to Chuunin at age 15, Zippo was reunited with his squad. Just by being on a mission alone for the first time within the time span of 2 days, seeing Setsuya and Mikuyo again felt strange. He saw them look older than before, but then again they were aging as much as he was since they met. The realization of Mikuyo's growth made Zippo actually finally see her eye to eye, and almost revealed a bashful behavior for the first time.

Did the exam really changed him that quickly and that dramatically? Was maturity finally settling in?

As they grew older as Chuunin, and stuck together in almost every mission, Zippo was showing more admiration for Mikuyo. Their sensei was even seeing this and eventually tried to give Zippo pointers on how to go about it. She knew all three of them from a more mature standpoint, and knew how their personalities were like. She explained to Zippo, basically, for him to be himself.

And it worked! ... strangely. The two went on many dates after he finally knocked on that door. But the latest date took place when they finally reached Jounin level as adults. They were no longer teenagers, but full grown adults with forseeable ambitions. As they sat on top of a building in the Trade District. The lighting from below in the middle of the night inspirited the two's situation.
Chapter 3 - Scarlet SilenceShow
phpBB [video]
"Mikuyo!"
How did this happen? How could I have done something so stupid! I could complain for days for the mistake. To fix my sanity a bit, I heard a familiar voice and turned around. Tayura was there at the hospital as well, and began to inform me the bad news... It felt like time wanted me to wait as long as I could before hearing the truth as her voice and lips appeared to be moving very slow. Before anything was said, I experienced a flashback on what happened to...

After their victory to all pass the Jounin rank, the three decided to part ways and commit to who they want to be! This lasted only a day. After Zippo talked to the Mikuyo, the two talked to Setsuya and they'd figured a way to come back as a team again. A Jounin-trio! It looked like Setsumikopo was back in action! And as usual, Zippo and Mikuyo requested for a new name. Setsuya, as confident as ever, denied it. She even wanted to stay as the leader like things were as Genin. Out of no where, Mikuyo kissed Zippo on the cheek and leaned on his shoulder. This shot Setsuya to feel defiant and smiled over how connected they've become. She shot her fist up with all her joyous might. From that day forth, they would begin their adventures of tears, joy, and prosperity!

As soon as she uttered the first 3 letters of her name, blood was beginning to sputter from out of her lips. Slowly a blade was beginning to appear through the center of her chest. I roared in anger! I had to secure Setsuya's wounds and find Mikuyo! I The man yanked Setsuya's body aside like it was nothing and dashed forth with his katana. He ended up being hit by my clone - for the real me was watching all of this ten meters further behind. I usually investigate clone-first, but even as I investigated my eyes were furious. As it began to disrupt the man with space-time techniques, I went in for the attack. I didn't know what happened to me, but I was off my game. I almost killed the guy while yelling over and again: "Where's Mikuyo!" I then turn around, and there she was. From where I was, I couldn't see her at the end of the hall that was ahead of my previous position. Unharmed, she was shocked as she saw me demolishing what appeared to be a defenseless man. Little that she knew, or could see from her angle of the hallway's intersection, Setsuya's body was lying facing down over a puddle of blood.

Three years had passed since Setsuya's funeral. The men were torturing her for answers before they released her to the hallway as bait when they realized Setsuya noticing Zippo from the window, and tried to warn him before she was shut up using the shut-up fuuinjutsu placed on her nape. Sadly, Zippo knew none of this.

Although capturing the man who placed the fuuinjutsu onto Setsuya's neck was part of his mission for another reason, after being informed over the situation by the captured missing ninja, Zippo eventually devoted himself to solely capture enemies and missing ninjas. Zippo sought to it that Kumogakure would never have to leave harmful vermin out to wreak havoc again. His interest to capture was compulsive, but highly rewarding in both noticeability and wealth. Although he showed off like his original self would and absorbed the fame and notoriety like a trophie, he knew these things were not benefiting him. Often times, he just iched to go on a mission and chase down enemies, all returned and detained until Kumo turned into a super-utopia. Although ambitious, but rather blinded by rage over Setsuya's fate, Mikuyo could see it in his eyes that he changed. But she loved him, so she chose to stick by his side while also regretting the decision she made for the sake to keep up with him in terms of might...

The two found comfort in sorrow.

For two years straight, little that anyone knew, she went on to visit a man who 'helped' her one day. On that day, she was losing interest during the first month feeling depressed over Setsuna. The mission was A ranked, so one mistake could have cost her life. And she did make said mistake! After a series of explosions in the middle of a small town's dispute about a terrorizing missing ninja, she looked up and witnessed seeing a rain of large rocks coming her way. Of all times to feel distracted, she thought about Setsuna's soulless body... Although she reacted fast enough to save herself, she didn't react fast enough to protect herself and save the others within her surroundings. After four seconds of chaos, she had ten minutes of recollection about her life and relationships.

She felt incomplete.

As if by a miracle, a shinobi came to her aid. Although the people helped her be able to see the light as rocks were removed from her face, only one man was able to grant her the abilty to know the light was not important. No metaphor was important. It was her life. She was at her most mentally and physically vulnerable state, and he knew this all too well. When he asked her, "Would you like to become stronger than this?" After a flashback over Zippo's path to solemn, her lack of feeling true to herself and her potential interests, she carelessly said "Yes." With that he bit her neck and gave her strength... a strength she didn't expect...

This man who gave her what he called 'power' at her most desparate and most laxed moment was named Dokuja Yaksha.
Chapter 4 - False RedemptionShow
phpBB [video] "She's not going to wake up anytime soon," Tayura said. "Strangely, doctors explain that she keeps uttering the same name every once in a while... "
"Yaksha." Zippo returned to see the woman he loved still resting. Still breathing. His golden eyes glared to her hand. Able to fight another day. Without reacting at all, he carelessly witnessed a random hand crawling up against hers: It was his.

There was only one man left to blame. Zippo didn't know much about him, but knew that he persuaded Mikuyo to taking a curse seal on the neck. The idea that it was located on her neck made him think too much, and wonder too hard about it. It almost made him feel sick when he saw it, and for a second after feeling this pang he remembered the fuuinjutsu on Setsuya. The mixed feelings made him truly... depressed. And yet, it was hard to make a visible expression to give the details on how he felt. It was unlike him to appear so empty.

He knew of this man's name the day she fell into a coma. She utter only his first name. It was strange. As soon as he learned about it, he went into the record books and bingo books of Kumogakure to learn more about him. Nothing. If anything, he could have been from their homeland, especially during a civil war...

I almost lost it. She was caught within the enemy's technique. I couldn't imagine how much paint my Mikuyo felt that day. This was, of course, a war within our own nation. I even knew the first name of the man who attacked her: Hatotsu. The one attacking me while hiding was his partner, who I didn't know about and who used Genjutsu and tricked me into believing she was Hatotsu, forcing me to perform one of my most distorting techniques at the time, which knocked all of the enemy's off balance, and then I went in for the kill. In the illusion, only one person was visible. While the illusion of Hatotsu gagging blood changed into Mikuyo, I couldn't believe it... Her body was showing as if she was trying to tap into the strength her curse seal granted her that she never was open enough to tell me much about, but to no avail. My emotions, were so detached that I wasn't as angry as I was when Setsuya died. Back then, I almost felt... too desensitized. Now I felt... total guilt.

I was getting used to seeing it all, and yet this is the third time I've killed anyone. Only hunted the rest back to the village usually. I was good at my job, but that was thanks to Mikuyo being at my side. When she reached out I could only shiver my body but not my arms. I knew I couldn't remove the blade because she would die of blood-loss. I was frozen. Afraid. Two seconds later, she fainted. She didn't have the strength to hold out much longer. I was a fool to not see this coming...

Zippo looked at the resting eyes of his beloved with a stare that was both saddened and in content. He just couldn't feel emotional enough to make an expression. His mind's ability to feel expressive felt extremely depleted today. She was in comatose thanks to him, and all he could do was not sulk but become an empty husk. Four weeks have passed, and he went through a lot of things since then; things he could not turn back and change:

I couldn't deal with it anymore. I had to let it go. Let her go. Let them go. I had to keep focused on being a hunter, keep doing my job and do it well. No. Do it better. No. Be the best. Although men feared me outside of the village when i had Mikuyo at my side, men inside of the village were thinking of me as some sort of dimensional magician. Showboating was my thing I guess... but how could I maintain being myself while carrying so many loses in my life? The man who can and cannot be touched; the man who can lay waste a field of enemies but still keep them alive. All of are just words, not investments to help improve my future self's maturity.

None of it mattered. Sure, I can still hold up a smile and date a woman with my epic charm, it was a minor thing in my skill, but what was hard to pull was making it "feel" real. A facade was still a facade, no matter how good you were at hiding something. I went to deeper depths to be powerful. I needed to hunt again. Showboat again. Show that nothing is holding me down!

There's nothing else worth doing now but to be the best at what I do: hide.

[/i][/color] "Bartender. I think I would like to have another drink."
Zippo knew what he did was irreversible. He couldn't touch Mikuyo anymore, but thought he'd never visit her in the hospital ever again after he made this decision. Usually, he, Setsuna, and Mikuyo would say one thing, and yet do another and come back together again. Not this time. This time, what was left of Setsumikopo will end today.
"Mikuyo. I loved how you changed me. I don't know how to thank you enough. But... can I ask for your forgiveness?"

"Yaksha's... still alive."

After all this time, not once did he seek to avenge her. He couldn't. For all he knew, the man could've lived in Kumogakure. It would be deemed illegal for the civil war was over.

Archives

Ishiguro, Zippo

Post by Archives » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:06 am

ConcentrationsShow
Concentrations
NinjutsuFuuton Affinity
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Fuuton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Fuuton affinity. Fuuton has an cutting effect.

Ninjutsu: Advanced Channeling
This user has superb chakra control, and has learned to perform jutsu by channeling, without the use of hand seals. The user can channel any Ninjutsu that is designed to be channel, and there are no specified parameters in which a jutsu must fall to be channeled by this method.

Space-Time
Practitioners of this art are able to manipulate Space/Time to create localized pockets within either, or both, that they have control over. An extremely advanced form on Ninjutsu, it demands a firm control and complex understanding of the fundamentals of chakra.

Raiton Affinity
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Raiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Raiton affinity. Raion has a shocking effect.as a shocking effect.

Sensor
Sensors are shinobi who are able to activate a sixth sense which can locate and read chakra sources. Sensory is advantageous as it allows shinobi to perceive without using any of their conventional senses, which can easily be deceived. Sensors are able to collect a lot of information through the interpretation of this sixth sense.

Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu
This user is able to utilize Storage Fuuinjutsu and Force Fuuinjutsu, making it possible for them to utilize any jutsu with the Storage or Force Classification. Storage Fuuinjutsu can be used to store supplies, weapons, armor, or anything in between. Force Fuuinjutsu are used to release, counteract, and capture energy.

Charge& Augment Fuuinjutsu
This user is able to utilize Charge & Augment Fuuinjutsu, making it possible for them to utilize any jutsu with the Charge & Augment Classification. Charge Fuuinjutsu are used to create jutsu-like effects using seals. Augment Fuuinjutsu are used to enhance or limit the power of whatever they are placed on.
Taijutsu Stealth
The fundamental skill of [Stealth] describes the user’s proficiency in remaining silent, unseen and unnoticed as they go about tasks. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.

Perception
The fundamental skill of [Perception] describes the user’s practiced methods of more keenly focussing their senses for a short time. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
Genjutsu Sight Initiation
This user has learned to use visual cues to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to perform actions, or draw the eyes to something to capture their targets in a genjutsu.

ScentInitiation
This user has learn to use smells to intiate genjutsu. Allowing them to utilize and produce various scents to capture their targets in genjutsu.[/quote]

Sound Initiation
This user has learn to use sound cues to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to create sounds and sustain sounds to capture their targets in a genjutsu.

Sensor Initiation
This user has learned to use their chakra's presence to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to initiate genjutsu in people who notice them with sensory techniques.

NinpouShow
D Rank:
*[Ninjutsu • Hidden Needles]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will focus chakra into their mouths and into up to five senbon within 10 meters of their position. The senbon will be summoned from their persons or nearby into the user's mouth, where they will be spit out aided by chakra at [Control] Strength and Speed. The senbon can be shot up to 10 meters away.

*[Ninjutsu • Chakra Burst]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into one of their fists, the user will then attempt to strike their target and if successful, they will release additional concussive force in the form of an outward explosion with [Control] Strength from their fist. If the user does not strike a target within 3 posts the jutsu dissipates.

*[Ninjutsu • Tracking Device]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will coat one of their hairs in chakra. Once this has been done, they will place it on their target. The user can track the exact location of the strand of hair for up to 10 meters. For up to 20 meters out, the user can track a rough location. From then out to 100 meters, the user just gets a general direction of where the opponent is. The chakra in the hair will dissipate at the end of 6 posts.

[Ninjutsu • Entry Deposit]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
By channeling additional chakra into an existing barrier, the user, at will, can open portions of the barrier they deem is necessary for a person or jutsu to enter.

*[Ninjutsu • Sensory Deprivation: Sight]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A technique used for a variety of purposes, each unique to the user's needs, the user channels chakra over their eyes. This chakra will act as though it were solid, rendering the user blind until it is dispelled. This can be held as long as the user has chakra, but once it has ended, it has a cool-down period of 2 posts before it can be used again.
C Rank:
*[Ninjutsu • Multiple Chakra Kai]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Despite requiring both hands and more time than *[Basic Jutsu • Chakra Kai], Multiple Chakra Kai allows the user to activate up to five objects simultaneously, up to 25 meters away.

Sensory Style • Shadow Clone Vision
C-Ranked Ninpou Ninjutsu
By Channeling into one of the user's eyes, the user begins to link one eye with the other eye of a Shadow Clone Technique. At this level it's only one eye and it cannot transfer from clone to clone. Whatever the clone sees with that eye, he sees with his eye and vice-versa. If a clone experiences Genjutsu affecting its vision, he won't be able to see anything from them and will lose connection if it cannot Kai itself out.

*[Ninjutsu • Barrier]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user forms a 5x5x5m barrier around a target up to 25m away from their position. The barrier forms at [Control] Speed, has [Control] Strength, and lasts 4 posts before fading away.

*[Ninjutsu • Advanced Transformation Technique]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
An advanced form of the Transformation Technique, after performing the correct hand seals and holding the final one temporarily, the user will coat and mold chakra around their body into the shape and form of something or someone which is no more than twice their size. This technique's true advantage is that the disguise is given physical substance. This means, for example, if they transform into something with claws, they will have claws that can physically be used. For the disguises 5 post duration, if it is damaged by a hit of more than [Control] Strength, the disguise "poofs" from existence. This includes collateral damage caused by striking an opponent that may occur to the disguise.
B Rank:
*[Sensory Style • Shadow Clone Network]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Sensory Style • Shadow Clone Vision
By Channeling into an already active Shadow Clone Vision, the user allows one Shadow Clone to have the ability to link and exchange of up to both eyes with another a Shadow Clone or the user. If a clone experiences Genjutsu affecting its vision, he and/or his clone won't be able to see anything from them and will lose connection if it cannot Kai itself out.

*[Ninjutsu • Shadow Clone Technique]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user proceeds to create a number of clones of themselves (maximum is equal to 1/3rd the users Chakra Pool). Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies of the user in both appearance and substance. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but they will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original and any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. Given that the clones are an exact replica of the user, they share the same stats except for Chakra Pool, which is determined by the number of clones presently in effect.

[Chakra Shell Technique]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling, the user will produce a breathable layer of chakra around their body. This layer of chakra has a Strength/Speed of [Control]. This technique lasts for five posts.
A Rank:
[Ninjutsu • Shroud from Heaven]
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling, the user's body begins to conceal its Chakra presence. Although effective, it can only become undetectable against techniques of A rank and below. This technique has a duration of five posts.

*[Ninjutsu • Advanced Shadow Clone Technique]
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user proceeds to create a number of clones of themselves (maximum is equal to 1/3rd the user's Chakra Pool). Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies of the user in both appearance and substance. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own, be given complex commands, caught in genjutsu, and can even bleed, but they will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original and any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. Given that the clones are an exact replica of the user, they share the same stats except for Chakra Pool, which is determined by the number of clones presently in effect. The advantage of this form of the technique is that once dispersed, the chakra distributed to the clones returns to the user, allowing any un-used chakra to be regained, slowing the draining usage of this technique. The chakra returns to the user at a different rate depending on the user's control.
1-15 Control: 1/5
16-25: 2/5
26-35: 3/5
36+: 4/5
S Rank:
[Ninjutsu • Doppelganger Technique]
S-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: *[Ninjutsu • Advanced Shadow Clone Technique]
After channeling, the user proceeds to create only up to only 2 copies of himself. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies of the user in both appearance and substance. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, and unlike before to defeat them you'll need to kill them. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original and any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. Given that the clones are an exact replica of the user, they share the same stats except for Chakra Pool, which is determined by the number of clones presently in effect and is also stat to determine their life. The advantage of this form of the technique is that once dispersed, the chakra distributed to the clones returns to the user, allowing any un-used chakra to be regained, slowing the draining usage of this technique. The chakra returns to the user at a different rate depending on the user's control. Additionally, these clones are mentally linked to the user, perfect for espionage and can survive a span of 24 hours before bursting to smoke.
1-15 Control: 1/5
16-25: 2/5
26-35: 3/5
36+: 4/5
Kekkei GenkaiShow
D Rank:
~Slow Down
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user does a series of hand seals, then thrust their hands forward, creating a screen of chakra 3m x 3m in size anywhere within 5m in front of them. Any sources of chakra that pass through the screen will lose 3 speed.
SensorShow

--
Space TimeShow
C Rank:
Open & Expand Space: Architect's Halls
C-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
With a channel, the user summons a portal that's able to be linked to other Architect's Halls. Its dimensions can stretch up to 5x5m in diameter. To describe the portal: inside of it reveals the intended destination. Duration: 3 posts. Carries a strength and speed of [Control].

Open Space: The Minimalist
C-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Open Space: Seeking Truth
A very convenient technique many Fuuinjutsu experts would envy. After channeling onto an object within his personal realm no larger than 2 meters in diameter [or in physical contact if outside of his realm going inside], the user summons it through his eye and into a location in front of him at a pulling and/or launching Strength of [Control].

Sensory Style: Seeker of Truth
C-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Eyes of Truth [ability], Carbon Copy/Shadow Clone, Sensory Style • Shadow Clone Vision, Open Space: Seeking Truth
The user channels and focuses on the senses of the one who shares his Chakra nature and Doujutsu. What he sees, they see, and what they see he sees. Though not in a direct sense. This requires having one or both eyes in concentration during the time they're connected. The images from the pair of eyes his target sees happen to be located in his realm, shaped like projections on a non-existent wall. Two projections per subject, but at this level only one pair of the Doujutsu can be selected. Should one or the other be hit with Genjutsu that they cannot Kai out of in time, the connection between the affected and not affected will be lost.

Recycle Space: Projectile
C-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After throwing a projectile the user will do a short channel, ending with a single finger pointing at the small projectile (kunai, shuriken, etc.). Spontaneously a second projectile will form anywhere within 1m of the projectile in motion, moving at the same speed and strength as the original. After 3 posts the weapon will disappear as the universe self corrects.

Close Space: Anchor
C-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
The user will channel and touch an object they’ve turned into an anchor. The anchor will then close, no longer acting as a means to move through space.

Tighten Time: Jikukai
C-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
With a quick channel, the user can On/Off effects made by his own S/T jutsu over what's deemed not to be targets but also happen to/will be touched by Expand Time. This doesn't mean the expansion upon them is depleted, just the effects will be put on pause and ward them from it until the effecting jutsu ends. The maximum number of targets it can work on is up to his [Control] stat.

Open & Expand Space: The Architect's Door
C-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Eyes of Truth
After channeling, the Architect rips and projects up to 5 feet a temporary portal that's up to 5x5m in diameter. The other end of the portal can be selected anywhere within his personal realm. When one looks into this portal, they see a ripple in space, like droplets entering a puddle. When it comes to entering the portal in front of him, it's limited compared to your typical kind. The only things that can enter and exit this portal linked to his personal realm are himself, his Chakra/Jutsu, and his possessions or whoever agrees as he touches them.

Open Time: Resume
C-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
The user will channel and focus on anything they’ve Closed Time on. Time will resume for that target, no longer Closed.
B Rank:
Expand Time: Abduction
B-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Expand Time: Reduction
The user channels and supplementally performs this technique while Reduction is active. As Time expands, the affected now have to experience Reduction under a prolonged period of +3 posts.

Tighten Space: Displacement
B-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
The user will channel and focus on a 40x5m area. Anything within this space will become slightly distorted. Any time in the following 3 posts, if anything passes through this area the user will close a fist, causing the area to rapidly tighten at a speed equal to the user's [Control]. After a brief moment, the area will return to it’s original form, but anything that was passing within the area can be displaced from its original location. This allows the user to change the trajectory of weapons, or even people.

Tighten Time: Deteriorate
B-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
The user will channel and focus on a ninjutsu within 40m of their person. Any posts counts on that Ninjutsu will be sped up by 4 posts. Should this go beyond the limit for that Ninjutsu, it will end as it would had it reached completion.

*Expand Space: Tail
B-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
The user will channel focusing on the area immediately behind them. As the user moves, a 20m wide stretch of area behind them will expand at half the rate they’re moving, for as far as they travel. This jutsu lasts only for 2 posts, after which the area that was expanded will reduce back to it’s normal size, closing the distance between them. Oftentimes, however, this additional distance can be enough to allow the user to escape before it’s closed. Because it expands at half the rate they’re moving, anyone or anything within the space is slowed down by half the user’s speed capped at a maximum speed equal to their [Control]. (i.e; 40 speed reduces everything by 20 speed).

Expand Time: Sacred Share
B-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Open Space: Seeking Truth
An extension to the user's ability to create a personal realm. In addition to having it be sustained by itself, it can be troublesome when another is inside the realm within the user's will. To solve this, when the Architect brings someone to the realm he channels this technique soon after, forcing the realm to expand the time it could cost chakra during their stay. Instead of 5 Endurance per post per person per post, it requires 1 Endurance per person per post. As usual, if the target is unwilling the user pays the price. If the target is willingly in the user's realm, they themselves pay the price.

Expand Time: Coagulation
B-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Focusing on a bleeding wound on themselves or someone else, the user will channel and then place their hand on the wound. Time around the wound will expand for 4 posts, halving the rate in which time flows for those 4 posts. This may give someone infected by a poison, or suffering from a major wound a longer chance to respond or seek treatment.
A Rank:
Erase Time: Genjutsu
A-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Sensory Style - Sense: Genjutsu
Zippo will first have to be aware someone is under Genjutsu (Sensory Style - Sense: Genjutsu). Within the range of his Mind's Eye, he then focuses on the event someone is not only experiencing Genjutsu but was also under its influence. So long as the Genjutsu occurred in the past 2 posts, the user can Erase time, removing the past 2 posts from ever happening. Anything that occurred within those 2 posts will have never happened, but time will continue as it was. The person who was mentally invaded will return to normal, and be in whatever state they were 2 posts ago.

Open Space: Seeking Truth
A-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
The user will channel and reach out into the air in front of them and physically grab “space” pulling apart their two hands to tear apart Space right in front of them up to 3x3 meters. This tear is new, and will cause the universe to self correct and make a personal realm for the user. This technique is required for the user to have any techniques that involve the use of a personal realm. This technique can only be used once to create a personal realm, but can be used repeatedly in order to enter that realm. An Architect using this technique within their realm will merit no reaction, while using it within someone else’s realm will allow the user to enter their own. Specifics on the Realm can be found within the Jikukan spoiler.

Open & Expand Space: Bounce
A-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After channeling, the Architect rips open a portal accurately shelling his body and carrying a veil with a golden shimmer. All offense sent his way will shrink and shift within his shell and reflect under his decision towards whom. This technique has a duration of 5 posts. And a jutsu strong enough above the user's [Control] can break the shell and be immune to have its attack reflected.

Recycle & Open Space: True Link
A-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
The user will channel and place one hand on an any object small enough to fit in their grasp. Upon doing so, they will Recycle Space, creating an exact duplicate of that object. The duplicate of said object will act as an Anchor, turning both objects into links to each other. Should any party come in contact with either anchor, they’ll be instantly transported to the other Anchor. Should the one transported not actually be the Architect themselves, either a) the user's chakra allowed them to and they had the will to utilize the anchor or b) by force, but their Control has to be less than the Control of the Architect if this were to occur. The user has the option to hold their target and the anchor while transporting.

Tighten Space: Closure
A-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: 40 Control
The user will channel and focus on a location within view, including via Doujutsu, by 50m. There can be no obstructions in this 50m range. Once they’ve targeted the location, they’ll feel an uplift and a tug. The space between their current location and target location will rapidly tighten at [Control] speed, allowing them to take a single step to cover the distance, then return to normal.
S Rank:
Expand Time: Reduction
S-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: 40 Control
The user will channel and focus up to an 80m area immediately around him, with him being the effects center as he moves. For the next 5 posts, activity in the area will begin to literally experience a complete delay in time of -10 Speed per post.
FuuinjutsuShow

Nick

Ishiguro, Zippo

Post by Nick » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:57 am

Heaven's Sanctuary
Description:

phpBB [video]
The Dimension Zippo created and still controls is a sanctuary full of shrines. These shrines are reflections of the Ishiguro Tower, modest in details but grandiose by size. Ishiguro-related interior designs and creativity littered everywhere, including the main plaza located in the east. Pillars are seen throughout this plane, with lukewarm, golden fogs flowing here and there. The ground's surface is reflective, with enough detail to see the very skies above. As for the skies, they're always dark blue with a ginormous amount of golden clouds eating most of it up and a sunlight beaming beautifully from the unreachable distance in the west, eternally locked in sunset formation. If you happen to appear at one end of the realm, you reappear at the other end, giving the idea that it is both spherical and infinite. The light intensity from the sunlight provides a nice but mysterious atmospheric light throughout the dimension. Due to the fact that the surface is reflective and the skies are bright gold, the light reflection from below will accentuate the people and/or objects above them a saffron or golden bounce light/reflected light. Within the ten towers inside the dimension, each spanning 12m in diameter, are rooms, mazes, fuuinjutsu, rations, hidden treasures, sealed tight shelters/bunkers and rehabilitation centers with cells bearing transmutation Fuuinjutsu on the flooring to maintain the peace. Most who have visited this realm truly believe it's really a place is, or, was, a slice of Heaven.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Return to “Inactive Archives”