[Inactive]Jiku Jinzo

Archives

[Inactive]Jiku Jinzo

Post by Archives » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:07 pm

Username: Zippo
Stats: 0/50
phpBB [video]
Jiku Jinzo

Better step back before you're placed back to the realm you rested your head on before you were born.

From what I can tell, he's less clean-shaven than before. I would know. I met him. Currently he looks a bit less malevolent than when he was in extreme distress. Still, our encounter didn't look too well on my part. He has quite a tactical mindset. As if we were playing Shogi, he led me to a trap every time I caught up with him. This shinobi is a lot stronger than records previously stated. I would consider this one A-Ranked.
-Fushinkou Tsurugi - CASE FILE 00400350

Height: 6 FEET
Weight: 192 LBS
Hair: Black, crew cut
Eyes: Grey

What are you talking about? Who? No... I've never seen this before. What? Why are you asking me so many questions? Missing Ninja? Trust me. If I saw this guy, I would've told someone. No way... Witnesses? Who? Do you really believe I'd be a traitor? These conspiracy theories aren't adding up. Are you serious? I'm under arrest until further notice? He's a Nukenin, right? I'm telling you, I had no type of relations with this man!
-Hitsujiya Kaede - CASE FILE 00053331

Village: Kirigakure no Sato
Companions: 0/0
Affinity: DOTON/SUITON
Affiliation(s): N/A [ZENCHOU/UNDERGROUND MAFIAS]
Crimes: Missing in Action

Appearance: Bearing a bold frame standing 6 feet tall, Jinzo would resemble someone who had lived a life of a series of workout ethics. Built to tear things down, while also donning sinking eyelids and a gaunt look on his face which somehow speaks to the audience an entirely different story. A depressing story. Much of his face had been clean-shaven save for the small fuzz running around his chin. To keep himself under the guise as a dead man, to avoid having distinctive characteristics recorded in the bingo books, he always reassures that his flesh is clean as a whistle.

The smell of cologne and the shiny black streaks for hair on his scalp explains how well-groomed he wishes to be everyday. Aside wearing a crew cut, his black suit from neck to toe happens to be custom-cut by his favorite underground tailor. His smoky grey eyes suit him well, for they match the grey items he randomly dons from time to time, including a grey tie and dressing shoes. For a long time, he makes sure he looks nothing like a shinobi.

Personality: Jinzo was once a man full of principles. Devoted to his country in all sense. After enough tribulations, his view about this world had changed significantly. The entire shinobi way was truly a farce in his grand vision, a hindrance to the truth. Ever since he was a child, he always philosophized the metaphysics of it all. It took trauma and losing everything he loved most for him to experience a breakdown, truly believing that all of reality was a dream.

Taking this to heart, Jinzo's adulthood consisted of a wild imagination, driven by one goal: to break this dream by becoming its conqueror. A real adamant being a lucid dreamer, anything or anyone who gets in his way would be deemed as obstructions his mind created in order for him to remember or learn from something out of it all. He has faith in his subconscious, truly believing it's one heck of a genius, which leads him to feel overly confident and selfish at times. But if you were in a dream, believing you're essentially it's creator, but were stuck in it for goodness knows how long, what would you do?
[ [Chakra Pool: 42] [Endurance: 6] [Control: 50] [Strength: 15] [Speed: 34] [Willpower: 50]
Abilities: 2/3Show
Kakome
Kakome is a Kekkei Genkai inherited by an immemorial bloodline, originating from Miracle Country. Those with this ability inherit the power to sense into the past. As a result, transforming their eyes into a pair of a spinning arcane symbol. It can range from touching an object to being within an area and understand what had happened or who was there before. Throughout history, bearers of this bloodline have been known to give birth the names of a few worldly known detectives. Many times utilized in secrecy. This Kekkei Genkai falls under Ninpou/Sensory Style. Costs +5 more control when Channeling.

Linger
During his journey trying to master Genjutsu, Jinzo discovered he had the ability to linger his chakra within the range of [Control] meters, with the ability to linger for up to [Will Power/2] posts. However, this chakra left over can only respond to Genjutsu, allowing him to create anchored/overtaking visual triggers over an object he touched in this said location.
Ninjutsu ConcentrationsShow
Doton:
Doton Affinity
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Doton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the doton affinity. Doton has a passive enduring effect.
Passive (Enduring)Show
Doton has a passive effect of Endurance, which means that it's power is retained throughout the entirety of the jutsu. All of a single doton jutsu retains the strength of the jutsu, even after the jutsu has been destroyed, and unlike other jutsu, doton does not fade when destroyed. This means that if a doton barrier with 25 strength is cut in half and falls to the ground, a part of that barrier could be picked up and carried as a hand held shield which would still have 25 strength, despite being a fractured part of a jutsu. This creates incredibly potent defenses, making doton a popular affinity among defensive fighters.
Mud:
An extension of Doton and Suiton, Mud creates gunky, heavy mud that binds and covers everything it comes in contact with. It has a passive effect of clogging, where it passively wraps around things, or fills empty spaces, and then dries with 1/2 the strength of the jutsu. Making it a combination of the passive effects of Doton and Suiton.
Charge & Augment Fuuinjutsu:
Charge& Augment Fuuinjutsu
This user is able to utilize Charge & Augment Fuuinjutsu, making it possible for them to utilize any jutsu with the Charge & Augment Classification. Charge Fuuinjutsu are used to create jutsu-like effects using seals. Augment Fuuinjutsu are used to enhance or limit the power of whatever they are placed on.
Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu:
Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu
This user is able to utilize Storage Fuuinjutsu and Force Fuuinjutsu, making it possible for them to utilize any jutsu with the Storage or Force Classification. Storage Fuuinjutsu can be used to store supplies, weapons, armor, or anything in between. Force Fuuinjutsu are used to release, counteract, and capture energy.
Ninjutsu: Advanced Channeling:
This user has superb chakra control, and has learned to perform jutsu by channeling, without the use of hand seals. The user can channel any Ninjutsu that is designed to be channel, and there are no specified parameters in which a jutsu must fall to be channeled by this method.
Taijutsu ConcentrationsShow
N/A
Genjutsu ConcentrationsShow
Overlay Genjutsu:
This user has learn to create entire worlds in the heads of their targets. These genjutsu allow the user to completely recreate reality within the heads of their target, and interact with them in various ways through the techniques. Overlay stand out as a threat in genjutsu users as they lapse on a single second in real time, but can last extremely long in the heads of the target.
Status Genjutsu Genjutsu:
This user has learned how to utilize Status Genjutsu that impose mental and cognitive effects on their target.
Illusion of Force Genjutsu:
This user has learned to add a physical component when using genjutsu, allowing them to create the sensation of pulling, pushing, or evoking some force against their target.
Warp Genjutsu:
This user has learned to combine the basics of Status and Illusion genjutsu, allowing them to use single techniques to create sensory illusions, as well as status changes on their target.
Scent Initiation:
This user has learn to use smells to intiate genjutsu. Allowing them to utilize and produce various scents to capture their targets in genjutsu.
Genjutsu: Advanced Channeling:
This user has superb chakra control, and has learned to perform jutsu by channeling, without the use of hand seals. The user can channel any Genjutsu that is designed to be channel, and there are no specified parameters in which a jutsu must fall to be channeled by this method. Channeled Genjutsu cause the user to be surrounded in an aura of chakra while channeling the genjutsu, until the genjutsu is initiated.
Sight Initiation:
This user has learned to use visual cues to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to perform actions, or draw the eyes to something to capture their targets in a genjutsu.
Sound Initiation:
This user has learn to use sound cues to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to create sounds and sustain sounds to capture their targets in a genjutsu.
Touch Initiation:
This user has learn to use physical sensations to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to physical touch the target, or touch them with objects to capture their targets in genjutsu.
Taste initiation:
This user has learn to use taste to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to use flavors to capture their targets in genjutsu.
Sensor Initiation:
This user has learned to use their chakra's presence to initiate genjutsu. Allowing them to initiate genjutsu in people who notice them with sensory techniques.

EquipmentShow
Equipment:
-5x Kunai (Left-frontal utility belt pouch)
-5x Flash Bangs (Left-bicep strap/pockets with a dragon insignia)
-5x Explosive Tags (Right-frontal utility belt pouch)
-5x Kunai, each laced with 2 Explosive-Tags (Left-corner utility belt pouch)
NINTOKU'S CROWN
A headpiece that sits atop the user's head, this crown is adorned with multiple jewels along the frame, with a single 1 inch diameter ruby sitting in the center of the piece. As long as the wearer wears the crown, the wearer can read the minds of anyone looking at the crown that has less Willpower than the user as long as the target is within 50 meters of the crown.

**Written around his head happens to be the Seal Tattoo for the crown. A single line around his head, covered in hair. When summoned forth, it rises and rests on the crown of his head.
Combat StyleShow
Little's known about Jinzo's fighting style. Even his eyes were left a mystery, for when he did a mission, he got the job done secretly. No one knew how he could deduce whatever he saw so masterfully and very few left alive even know he donned a Kekkei Genkai. The best thing he was known for during his time in Kirigakure, was his investigation skills and results. Always finding the answer to long, lost mysteries and avoiding scenarios like a genius detective. When he was in internal affairs, he always got the culprit at the nick of time.

Besides Kekkei Genkai, the style he keeps to himself was the art of interrogation. It allows him to utilize captured enemies for saboteur purposes. Most of his interests rests outside of battle; taking advantage of the target in a variety of ways, including the underground world. Earning him the title as Bossman. 'If possible, let them do your battles for you.' A very skilled artist in the art of war. A shinobi with very unique perks.

Even though his Kekkei Genkai could have made him a valuable detective if he actively performed to his true potential, and his interrogation skills could have made him a valuable interrogator, he took his geniuses to the next level - not having it be known. By being the mystery, question marks become his strength. This sense of evasiveness in all sense led him to become a master of subversion and subterfuge in not only the underground economy but with other shinobi. He is, to the quintessence, a masterful ninja.
HistoryShow
phpBB [video]
CASE 00250853:
"Can't you tell what's going on?" The storm emerged after a long calm. Nothing was in the detective shinobis' way but time now. In front of two men was a splatter. In this splatter was a color of scarlet in the dark. No one knew of the history, the details behind this activity. All they could muster from their noggin was that murder had taken place. And nothing of the sort within the realm of the ordinary.
"Jinzo. Get a look at this." The two detectives, the insouciant Setsumei Takeruka and the aloof Jiku Jinzo, went eastward inside the decrepit apartment. They read the wall leading to more scarlet stains and melted paint.
"A bit different from your experience for internal affairs?"

"Very."

"Well get used to it in Kirigakure..."
Jinzo took hold of his family charm from inside his shirt's collar, and took a moment of silence. In his partner's point of view, he was praying, but in truth he was utilizing his Kekkei Genkai to read what had happened here, using the charm as one of the many habitual deceptive tactics in his arsenal. It was right when he kissed the charm with mixed sincerity did a figure come from behind them, and start a relentless attack! It's footstep alarmed them, but did they have enough time to respond?
"Tell me about your adoptive son, Jinzo, ma'am."
"Well. He was a bright youth. Always kept in the shadows, but a star easy to catch onto for the skilled eye."
"I understand the common perks of a childhood. Tell us more about anything distinctive about him."
"Well. If you skip to his academy days, he did change a bit. He was a bit more quiet after... well, you know..."
CASE 00402355:
Inside a blue-lit studio apartment, revealed a man. Much of what lied within the room proved that he wasn't here be a "normal" citizen; a limb found here and another laying there. In no time after taking a breather from what crime he just committed, the sound of footsteps rained against the stairs nearby the bed. Each sound made the floor vibrate. Whoever was coming, they sure weren't playing around.

As the door was kicked open, a man looked back, eyes drawing an innocent sign of distraught in a scene showing no signs of real innocence. He was seeking to deceive them. To make sure things were clear the captain of the group of detectives who were on a hot case in their venture, Jiku Rao utilized his Kekkei Genkai to reassure things were as they seemed. He informed his group to apprehend the target, who happened to be a Jouchaku. In his defense, the Jouchaku leaped for the attack with a concentrated spear made of steam on of the four members of a special squad of investigations. Only to be met with a kunai to the chest and a breather-stopping kick in the throat. This knocked him through a window pane, forcing the man to scream for his life to the end.

"Captain."
"Yes. We'll need to inform his son, who just became a Genin, the bad news."
"But his father... killed his mother, sir."
"It's our job to investigate and solve issues or at least detect potential ones within Kirigakure, detective."
"Yes, sir!"
"Move out."
"Tell us about Jinzo. Jouchaku Setsuna."
"My old student? Haven't seen that fool since he and Yaku became Chuunin and parted ways. It's like the brat had a great photographic memory though, detective. From what I could tell, he was bound to be in a specialized group of some kind."
"How was he like not just as a Genin but as a person?"
"Well, I was less skilled being his Chuunin leader. But, from what I could remember he was socially simple, personally serious. He didn't talk much. But I made sure he understood when I pushed him to the edge during training... Now that I think about it: He always didn't like looking at me. If you didn't know, my body has been burnt from head to toe. Look at my missing nose."
"Ok, ok. Not to be rude, but let's continue, madame. Was he an excellent shinobi around this time?"
"The sneaky little ninja knew how to win at everything without breaking a sweat. Always hiding somewhere and solving a problem we couldn't figure out. I can't lie: I relied on the kid in a mission or two. Where he lacked in strength, he led in strategy. Even in his process becoming Chuunin..."
"What was his relationship with Fushinkou Yaku, his teammate?"
"The two were connected, THe little guy never had a brother, and saw a brother in that kid. The way their personalities were, it kind of made sense come to think of it."
"Since you're a member of the Jouchaku, did Jinzo show any signs of disconnection with you because of your origin?"
"As if. The little rock couldn't even roll; no carvings of a smile or even a frown. All he could do under our leading figure, the Jounin Muramasa Musashi's guidance was get the job done as a Genin. He then left from his authority to live the life as a Chuunin and is probably thriving as a missing nin with a special knack at solving freakin' clues... You got yourself a missing genius, geniuses."
"That'll be all, miss."
"That's it? Don't call me for an interview again if it had to be this short. I got work to do..." She ranted while walking away. "If you see the smart guy, tell him I said he owes me ramen. I don't give free lunch."
CASE 00402353:
The moon was full on a starlit night. And a lot of activities were beginning to die down as the holidays started to wane within people's interests. The sandman was ready to catch each eye with delight tonight.

Outside a particular house, revealed an opened door.

The moon's blue light consumed kitchen. Although a beautiful sight to behold, a questionable silhouette revealed its foot within the serene. The size of a small child, as if it was looking for something, it stood there. Waiting. Then from its left, a rectangular light emerged. It was the refrigerator. A face was revealed afterward, and it was a child's face. Half asleep, one hand wiping the sandman's magic away.

"Where's the milk?"

"Hey, kid. Where're the cookies?"

The voice of a teenager was heard. Instantly, the little boy dropped to the ground, one palm shivering against the cold kitchen floor. Gradually, his voice went from a soft roar to a loud scream! But it was muffled by a large palm.

"Shut up!"

Immediately, the child tried to be quiet. But couldn't. He was too scared. The longer that hand was on his face, the more he squirmed and yelled under the muffle. This frustrated the Chuunin to the point that he didn't have the interest nor the time to be any kinder. Immediately, steam began to emerge from his body.

In time, the child's mother arrived with her katana and sought to strike the intruding Jouchaku down! Sadly, such a strategy didn't go as planned... As soon as she flipped the blade in an ideal position, the Jouchaku's steam sprang towards her. The collection of noise from what fell included the clanging of her weapon, the cracking of a Jiku heirloom necklace, and the thud of a body smoking in fourth degree burns.

The child could only watch in horror from what he witnessed. He was scarred for life more than ever before after seeing his mom turn to crisp. When the child's father, Jaku Rao, arrived home, his hand seals were already lock and loaded due to the fact that he saw his door left wide open, sneaking in to find what was going on. However, as soon as he reached the kitchen, a second not doing anything out of distraught cost his life when the Chuunin detected him.

Rao's visions of his lost love made him move too late. He could only pause, play and rewind back and forth with his Kekkei Genkai on what had happened moments ago. He then too was struck down by the Chuunin. The father spent too much time channeling chakra into his kekkei Genkai and not to the handseals for an obliterating offense to save his son's life. After falling to his knees for being a fool for only a single passing second, he murmured weakly:

"Jinzo... RUN..."
CASE 00400313:
"Jinzo... Jinzo."

Gradually, Jinzo's vision went from blurry to clear. He felt pressure on his back. Only to realize that he was on the ground. His head, injured due to a certain type of impact.

"Setsumei... what happened?"

"You were struck, buddy. Let's just get the job done and grab a beer!"

Immediately, the two were knocked not only against but through a wall, body ending up rolling over tatami. Luckily for Jinzo, Setsumei was the one who broke his fall and took most of the damage from the wall, but was the one who experienced the impact, which tore the ligaments connected to his left deltoid. He didn't have the time to see if his partner was ok. He needed to erase the immediate threat with Genjutsu and a closing strike!

Normally he would fight in secret or assist an ally with Genjutsu to make it look like they won the fight fair and square, but today was a new day!

While feathers began to appear for the enemy, under a moment of stress and aggravation, something he didn't even think was ever possible happened: He could hear the sound of someone thinking. It was echoing, hard to decipher. But he finally could hear it, and even tell where it was coming from now... Setsumei.

He then realized it wasn't Setsumei's thoughts but him actually whispering to himself! Little that they both knew, the assailant poisoned him the moment the two arrived here. The poison held a certain side effect forcing him to speak the truth while his body was beginning to give in and bleed inside:

"I can't believe I'm still trying to help the boy I wish could forgive me for what I did... Killing his mother wasn't something I, in the long run, truly wanted to do. But I had to because of what his father did to my father. He ended up dying after a long fall... Still, I was young. A foolish Genin with a lot of chakra power for my age and a lot of hatred. I shouldn't be blaming myself anymore... I can keep the lie a little bit longer and maintain our friendship."

Jinzo could only think back about his mother and father's fate... He knew he'd die if this Jouchaku, as an adult, would find out what he now knew... Jinzo was a shinobi built for information gathering. This moment, with his heart beating to the brink of a heart attack, he couldn't care one bit of what could transpire. He felt too blind to worry about his future as a shinobi of Kirigakure...

He turned around to look at his so called partner. Eyes burning with fury.
phpBB [video] "Don't keep the lie a little longer." So much distraught could be heard from under his breath. "It was you wasn't it?!" A lot of Jinzo couldn't be held back. He wanted to kiss his family's charm ten times, but couldn't really stomach looking at it right now, for it reminded him of his mother's habits with her necklace...

"... Jinzo, I..." The Jounin was too weak to move at all at this point.

"AHAAAAAH!"

Jinzo's eyes changed features, revealing a secret very few still alive even knew existed. Ironically, Setsumei will never be one of them.
"One rogue suspect in deep sleep... one detective dead," a Kirigakure shinobi said.
"And another detective missing," his partner responded.
"These guys were good at what they did. Good detectives. I wonder what happened..."
"I wonder who took Jinzo... Captain? I doubt he could do all of this. Genjutsu? An accomplice? Kidnapping?"
"Interesting..." He said after scanning the place. "From what I can tell, this might end up being a cold case."

SensoryShow
C-Rank:
[Kakome • Stage 1]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: 15 Control
To use any Kakome technique the user must first activate it. Once activated, the user begins channeling into his senses back in time. Unlike resetting time, this technique allows him to quickly study activities that took place up to 24 hours ago in a pause/fastforward/replay/rewind fashion. For the Jiku to speedily read it to its entirety, it will take a matter of seconds. This window in time has a very short mobile range, only capable of reading 5 meters in diameter, with the user at the very center.

[Kakome • Evaluation]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Kakome, 15 Control
The sensor will activate their Kakome by channeling. By doing so, the user will be able to compare the “strength” of each source of chakra they are able to sense to each other. The “strength” of the individual is determined by the average of each person’s Chakra Pool, Control and Strength stats. The user can determine who has more chakra strength than others, allowing them to pick out possible risks. This technique is not very reliable as a determining factor, however.

[Kakome • Split]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Maintenance Man
The user will channel into his eyes and begin to split his vision. One eye witnessing the present. The other eye witnessing the past with his active or upcoming Doujutsu techniques. Maximum duration of 5 posts.

[Kakome • Visualization]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Kakome
The very basic approach behind the Kakome. With concentration, and eyes closed: Jinzo will add a channel into his active Kakome, and for up to 3 posts can watch the activities performed in the past like a film.

*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: 10 Control
This sensor jutsu is used by shinobi to feel chakra sources within a radius of 25 meters. While this jutsu is fairly helpful in sensing chakra, it is unable to actually pinpoint specific chakras outside of 10 feet. This only gives the Shinobi an idea of how many entities with chakra are present in their general area.
B-Rank:
[Kakome • Stage 2]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: 25 Control
The user begins channeling into his senses back in time. This technique allows him to quickly study activities that took place up to a week ago in a pause/fastforward/replay/rewind fashion. For the Jiku to speedily read it to its entirety, it will require 1 full post in total. This window in time has a very short mobile range, only capable reading 10 meters in diameter, with the user at the very center.

[Kakome • Evaluation: Jutsu]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After channeling, the user will focus on an activity within his Kakome's range, allowing him to determine the affinity, strength, and speed if applicable. This means if it’s a projectile, they’ll be able to track and see the projectile in their Kakome. This jutsu is very effective due to it’s broad mechanic.

[Kakome Hito]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
The user will channel into his Kakome looking for flesh within 10 feet. This catalyst allows him to read the activities the flesh has experienced. The experience, range, etc is based on the following Kakome technique's limitations. The flesh being the range's center during the area's reading. This reading has a duration of 5 posts.
A-Rank:
[Kakome • Stage 3]
A-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Kakome, 30 Control
The user begins channeling into his senses back in time. This technique allows him to quickly study activities that took place up to a month ago in a pause/fastforward/replay/rewind fashion. For the Jiku to speedily read it to its entirety, it will require 3 full posts in total. This window in time has a very short mobile range, only capable reading 10 meters in diameter, with the user at the very center.
GenjutsuShow
D-Rank:
*[Genjutsu • When Pigs Fly]
D-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
A rather simple genjutsu that is put into place when the user says a statement ending in "When Pigs Fly". Seconds later, anyone who hears the user say that will see several pigs with full hawk wings fly past, just a few feet above the user and the victim’s head, serving as a somewhat confusing distraction.

*[Genjutsu • Pins and Needles]
After performing the hand seals and pricking the opponent with some sort of small weapon (usually senbon), the opponent feels their arms and legs fall asleep. It feels as if the blood flow to these appendages has basically stopped, making their movements a tad sluggish and just all around uncomfortable. This jutsu doesn’t really hinder a person, but it makes everything they do feel off. For those who are attuned to the way their body feels during battle, it can be extremely distracting. Lasts 3 posts.

[Genjutsu • Smell Of The Poison]
An illusionary jutsu that, after channeling and leaving a scent-producing elements, causes the target to begin to smell what they are to believe is poison or could be poisonous. The jutsu can cause nausea and vomiting from the target, depending on how sensitive their sense of smell is, and begins once the victim witnesses the user perform the hand seals. The smell of something harmful for the body can also cause some mental stress on the target. This genjutsu lasts for three (3) posts.

*[Genjutsu • Paranoid]
The user will do a series of hand seals, then whistle. Anyone who hears the whistle will be captured in this genjutsu. For the following 4 posts, the target will see a shadow in the corner of their eyes, constantly shifting out of view when they attempt to look at it.

*[Genjutsu • Boom!]
The user will do a series of hand seals, then within the next post, snap their fingers. Anyone who hears the snapping will hear an explosion in the distance behind them. This works as an effective distraction, or a scare tactic, if properly utilized.
C-Rank:
*[Genjutsu • Burning to Death]
C-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
This is a genjutsu technique which can be used in quite a few ways. The user forms a hand seal, and as long as the opponent(s) see it, then the genjutsu will begin. The user and the opponent(s) will both light on fire and start to burn, from the feet up to the head, in the opponent's mind. The opponent will normally start to panic and try to get rid of the fire, especially since they feel as if they were in actual pain. This genjutsu lasts for 4 posts and will not appear to be able to be extinguished, no matter what the victim does. The illusion is very static, in the sense that it doesn't change with the environment, it merely creates an illusory flame and pain.

[Genjutsu • Vision of Magic]
C-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
After channeling and touching a person or object, the world will appear normal to the target until they see the triggering person/object. The illusion is at the discretion of the user but pertaining to a small magic trick that would appear unrealistic. Examples would be a hand appearing out of nowhere on the body, or an object gone missing from a simple gesture. This illusions may only last up to 4 posts, or until the user ends the jutsu themselves. As a note, this only effects sight. If done for combat purposes, the genjutsu ends before any action occurs.

*[Genjutsu • Reverse Hypnosis]
C-Ranked Status Genjutsu
This is a three post genjutsu. To start the genjutsu, the ninja does the hand seals that are needed and then places a hand on the target. Until the genjutsu ends the target is able to remember a lot more about their past and has a lighter barrier over their consciousness making it easier for them to spill information. This doesn’t weaken their will, however, meaning if they are aware it’s a genjutsu, they are more than capable of using Kai.

*[Genjutsu • Dull Pain]
C-Ranked Status Genjutsu
The user does the needed hand seals, and then locks eyes with the target to trap the target in the genjutsu. For the next 10 posts, any pain that the target feels as if nothing really happened, effectively lessening all pain and nerve responses. The target would still be damaged, but any damage done to them would feel as though it is far less severe than it actually it, and as such they will usually overestimate their own Endurance.

*[Genjutsu • Doubt]
C-Ranked Status Genjutsu
The user will do a series of hand seals, then whistle, initiating the genjutsu in anyone who hears the whistle. For the next three posts, the victims of this technique will feel tinges of doubt when listening to other people talk. While the doubt isn't strong, it creates a slight feeling that can be used to dissuade them from following instructions of other people if utilized properly.
B-Rank:
*[Genjutsu • Calm]
B-Ranked Warp Genjutsu
The user does the needed hand seals, and then breaths out, expelling their breath onto their target. If successful, a 4 post long genjutsu will begin on the target. Over the course of the genjutsu, the target won't be able to feel any wind, and if it's raining, the rain will appear and feel like a light drizzle, regardless of how intense it really it. The target will also feel a sense of calm course through their body, as if all their senses have been slightly dulled, usually causing them to relax, be less stressed, and less inclined to combat. Originally created for the use of execution in combative prisoners, the technique now proves to be an effective method in combat to regain control of the battle field.

*[Genjutsu • Sensitivity]
B-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user must make eye contact with the opponent. When this is achieved, the genjutsu activates and all of the victim's senses become 1.5 times more sensitive for 4 posts. This leads to much more pain in combat(ex: Blinding jutsu would be much more effective, sound jutsu, etc.).

*[Genjutsu • Scatter and Run]
B-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
If the genjutsu user ever needs to run, this is the ideal technique to use. The target simply has to see them take their first step to run after the user has performed the hand seals. If the target saw the first step to run, the genjutsu caster will suddenly split into 90 "clones." This will allow the genjutsu caster to run away amidst the confusion, as the mass of clones run in every single direction at a speed of 20. Of course, touching one of these "clones" will cause them to disperse in a cloud of smoke, but they will do everything in their power to avoid making contact. If the clones aren't touched, the jutsu lasts for up to 6 posts.

[Genjutsu • Fear]
B-Ranked Status Genjutsu
The user will channel then wink at their target. Should the target see them wink, they'll be caught in the genjutsu. For the next 4 posts, the target will have a sense of fear originating from the user and things they do. If the user takes a step forward, the target will be more inclined to take a step back, threats will have a higher efficacy, and they'll be more inclined to simply do what they can to avoid having to fight the user.
A-Rank:
[Genjutsu • Alzheimer’s]
A-Ranked Status Genjutsu
This jutsu can be extremely useful when used at the right time during battle. After channeling and making eye contact, the opponent forgets how to use all of the ninjutsu and genjutsu they know, except basic jutsu. If they attempt to recall a jutsu they will feel the same sensation as if a word is on the tip of their tongue, confused and nothing will happen. Lasts 2 posts.

[Genjutsu • Hidden]
A-Ranked Status Genjutsu
Prerequisites: Linger Ability
Although Linger has the ability to work as a trigger for other Genjutsu, this one in particular is exclusive, and requires only Linger in order to perform. After a channel and touching an object, should anyone have said object triggered within their peripheral vision, the user himself will become invisible. This lasts for 5 posts.

*[Genjutsu • Temple of Nirvana]
A-Ranked Warp Genjutsu
This is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into an unconscious state by performing the hand seals and whistling loudly. Once the targets hear the whistle, they will see feathers falling down, and, if the opponent realizes this is a genjutsu, they just need a Will Power stat of 15 to break out of it. If they don't break out of the genjutsu, the target will fall asleep at the end of that post.
S-Rank:
[Genjutsu • Condition]
S-Ranked Status Genjutsu
Prerequisite: 50 Will Power, 50 Control
Jinzo focuses on all within eyesight that look at him. With each movement he makes, the victim(s) will feel a steadily increasing feeling of defeat. When the user is finally right in front of the target, they will be so overwhelmed that they will fall to their knees in fear and have a horrible sick feeling of dread and tremendous drain. While the attempt to make any fatal attack by the Genjutsu user will immediately break the Genjutsu, this feeling in the victim will make them answer almost any question with complete honesty. The word fatal is key, however, as the user can freely beat and physically injure the opponent while they are in this trance. They simply cannot kill. This feeling of defeat and drain can last for up to 10 posts.

[Genjutsu • Mass Indoctrination]
S-Ranked Warp Genjutsu
Prerequisite: 50 Will Power, 50 Control
After channeling, anyone who looks at the user will begin to experience a sensation seeking to be completely loyal to the user of this jutsu, with his voice actively next to their ear explaining to them his goals made upon the technique's creation and throughout its duration. They find him to be the most important person in their life, believing whatever he says or what's implemented to be convincingly factual. The technique becomes more believable the longer they're exposed to it, and have the twisted reality to follow his command (short of killing themselves). This can include fatally attacking or lying to an ally. This technique has a duration of five posts.
DotonShow
D-Rank:
*Doton • Binding Formation
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After channeling doton chakra into their foot the user will slam the ground within 3 meters of a target's feet with their heel, causing a formation of rock to shoot upwards at a speed of 6 binding the target's feet at a strength of 4.

*Doton • Wall
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a solid stone wall up to 5 meters away from them at a speed of 6. The wall has a strength of 4 and is 3x3x1 meters large.
C-Rank:
Doton • Art of Earth Swimming
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Mud Concentration
After performing hand seals, the user makes contact with the earth, immediately making it soggy and penetrable. At will, the user can continue to swim underneath the surface at [Control] speeds, leaving a trail of mud in his path. The mud hardens with a strength of [Control] after a post of inactivity for 3 posts.
FuuinjutsuShow
*Storage Fuuinjutsu • Tool Storage
D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After drawing a seal formula on a surface, ensuring it is large enough for the object that is about to be stored. The user will then begin placing the object into the seal. The user can only seal objects up to their ([Control]*2)m^3 in size.

*Charge Fuuinjutsu • Air Seal
D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
A truly unique move in that it can be used alongside other Fuuinjutsu, by channeling into their finger as they draw in the air directly in front of them, the user releases raw chakra the lingers for a small amount of time, allowing it to be used as a seal formula. Alternatively the user can also do hand seals and place their hands forward, causing a seal to burst to life in the air in front of them. This technique consumes chakra equal to the cost of the technique.

*Fuuinjutsu • Removal
D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will hold their hand over a seal, and begin to remove it. This removal will be successful as long as the user has more [Control] than that of which the Fuuinjutsu was sealed with.

Fuuinjutsu • Paranormal
D-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisite: [Genjutsu • Paranoid]
This seal can be performed only while the target is under the influence of [Genjutsu • Paranoid]. After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will touch and cast a 1x1in seal on their target. This will cause the victim affected to be sealed by the Genjutsu until the seal is removed.

*Augment Fuuinjutsu • Strengthen and Enhance
C-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After drawing the necessary seals on the object, the user will imbue the object with a strength equal to their [Control]. The size of this fuuinjutsu is contextual in terms of the object it is applied to and the strength it is enhanced to. For example, if imbued with 50 strength the object will have 90% of its surface space covered, while if only imbued with 25 strength roughly under half of its surface space would be taken up by the seal.

*Augment Fuuinjutsu • Link
C-Rank Fuuinjutsu
By performing the necessary hand seals, the user will then touch their target’s ear and on the lips, this creates an audio link between themselves and any targets they personally place this seal combination on. While hearing is always active, channeling chakra into the seal allows affected targets to speak, their words being stored and transmitted to the other seals. The act of speaking charges negligent chakra.

Fuuinjutsu • The Overseer
C-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu
After the Jiku activates his Doujutsu, he performs the Kakome and momentarily holds onto his target. As he channels the Kakome, he begins to inscribe a 2x2in seal. So long it is active, the technique is bound by the seal and linked to his Doujutsu. Allowing him to detect activities within the limited range of the Kakome.

Fuuinjutsu • The Magician
Prerequisite: [Genjutsu • Vision of Magic]
This seal can be performed only while the target is under the influence of [Genjutsu • Vision of Magic]. After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will touch and cast a 1x1in seal on their target. This will cause the victim affected to be sealed by the Genjutsu until the seal is removed.

*Storage Fuuinjutsu • Storage Strike
C-Rank Fuuinjutsu
Used in conjunction with storage seals, the user forms the needed hand seals then touches the storage seal causing it to release up to three of the objects stored in it simultaneously, as if they were thrown at a strength of the user’s [Control]. The three objects will be released in a small spread, only a few inches apart from each other.

Maintenance Man
Prerequisite: Sensor
After a channel, Jinzo creates a Fuuinjutsu within Fuuinjutsu. For up to five posts, this allows him to be linked with it and utilize Sensory Jutsu through it.

Sealed Records
Prerequisites: Kakome [Ability], Kakome Visualization
The user will perform the necessary handseals and touch an object. Imbuing it with chakra of the recording made by the user's Visualization with his Kakome. Those who come in physical contact with the seal will have their vision affected and see what's in the seal's recording. However, if the target isn't willing and there's mental resistance of any sort, the effects wears off until they're willing to see its contents. This is a very ancient technique used to bring evidence to a crime, and was a key item of trust once cherished by those who worked along side with the Jiku long ago.

Fuuinjutsu • Serenity
B-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisite: [Genjutsu • Calm]
This seal can be performed only while the target is under the influence of [Genjutsu • Calm]. After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will touch and cast a 2x2in seal on their target. This will cause the victim affected to be sealed by the Genjutsu until the seal is removed.

Fuuinjutsu • Explosive Bomb
B-Rank Force Fuuinjutsu
After drawing an 2x5 inch seal formula on a surface the user forms the needed hand seals then touches the seal, arming it with their chakra. Upon being kai'd, the tag releases it's stored energy of [Control] of concussive force outward from itself.

Fuuinjutsu • The General
The user will draw a small, 8x8inch seal on their target, the surge enveloping around their body with muscle-tense sensation, making them a bit more vascular, as chakra coats about them, grants the wearer with [Control] in Strength until the seal is removed.

Fuuinjutsu • Trepidation
Prerequisite: [Genjutsu • Calm]
This seal can be performed only while the target is under the influence of [Genjutsu • Fear]. After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will touch and cast a 2x2in seal on their target. This will cause the victim affected to be sealed by the Genjutsu until the seal is removed.

Zilch
After drawing on a specified target, the user can hide the seal and its wearer that's under 5x5m in size from being seen visually. If the target is moving beyond 20 Speed, it will reduce the effects and reveal them.

*Augment Fuuinjutsu • Chakra Forbid Seal
A-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will have their hand glow with five seals on each of their fingers before they make contact with their target transferring the seals. This seals off the target's tenketsu, disturbing their chakra flow and blocking it, essentially making the target incapable of utilizing their chakra for jutsu as long as the seal is on them.

Fuuinjutsu • Royal Charade
S-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisite: [Genjutsu • Mass Indoctrination]
This seal can be performed only while the target is under the influence of [Genjutsu • Mass Indoctrination]. After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will touch and cast a 8x8in seal in the shape of a tattoo on their target. This will cause the victim affected to be sealed by the Genjutsu until the seal is removed.

Return to “Inactive Archives”