Info
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 190Lbs
Combat Specialty/Affinity:Close Quarters Combat
Companions: 0/1
The Fallen Knight
phpBB [video]

General Information
Physical Features: Despite never having been seen without his armor, Yoshida or the Fallen Knight has light brown shaggy hair that hangs loose over his head. His face features brown 5 o'clock shadow as a sign of his unkempt behavior along with the bags under his eyes from sleepless nights. Yoshida's body is spotted with bruises, scars, and wear from his active nature before the fall of Waterfall Country with new ones surfacing after the great battle that fell the country.
Clothing/Accessories Yoshida typically wears dark black knight armor he had pieced together after the war from fallen enemies and allies alike with gold accents hidden under the caked on dirt and mud. The armor looks ragged, almost rusted however underneath all the grime and dirt reveals a pristine armor. Over the armor he wears a heavy pitch black cloak and hood that can be closed to hide his figure with tattered ends. Among his armor he wears a belt which holds all his equipment and tools he uses in combat.
Personality: The Knight is stoic almost and solemn. He's quiet, collected, reserved, and calculated as he mechanically works through the scenarios in his head. He can come off standoffish as hes a realist, preferring to analyze his situations making him seem closed off to others. It may lead them to see him as mechanical rather than human. A human calculator without emotions. He uses this nature to protect himself as he prefers to push others away, trying to hide his deep seething hatred of the Realm of Titans for taking his homeland.

Equipment
Basic EquipmentShow
  • 10x Throwing Knives
  • 10x Shuriken
  • 10m Wire
  • 5x exploding tags
  • 3x Smoke Bomb
  • 1x Flash Bang
  • 5x Bolas (2 meters in Length Each)
Grappling HookShow
A handheld Grappling Hook that can shoot off with a non-harmful force up to 20 meters, and is able to reel Yoshida in.
Dragon Scale KatanaShow
A katana 40 inches in length. 28 inches in blade length, and 12 inches in hilt. The Katana is not traditionally wrapped like most, instead it has a scaled hilt and back end of the blade that resembles dragon scales. The Katana was found among some ruins that Yoshida had discovered on a trip with his father with that being the spoils of war. It has a unique designed pommel and blade guard with intricate designs weaved in. The scales are white in color.

Combat Focuses
Master of the Physical Arts (12)Show
Close Quarters CombatShow
Close Quarters Combat:
The fundamental skill of [Close Quarters Combat] indicates the user's proficiency to efficiently utilize martial arts and advanced combat moves involving the body, for example but not limited to, advanced kicks, grapples, advanced punches, etc.
Deft HandsShow
Deft Hands:
The fundamental skill of [Deft Hands] indicates the user’s proficiency with using their hands in very specific and complex movements, like sleight of hand and targeting very small and specific points on an opponent’s body. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu in various ways.
AcrobaticsShow
Acrobatics:
The fundamental skill of [Acrobatics] includes the user’s ability to contort their body into unfamiliar positions in order to avoid attacks, as well as the user’s ability to fall safely and perform Ukemi and other feats of gymnastics. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
Rigid StructureShow
Rigid Structure:
The fundamental skill of [Rigid Structure] describes the user’s ability to adeptly position and lock in their skeletal structure to efficiently absorb blows with minimal damage to their person. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
StealthShow
Stealth:
The fundamental skill of [Stealth] describes the user’s proficiency in remaining silent, unseen and unnoticed as they go about tasks. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
PerceptionShow
Perception:
The fundamental skill of [Perception] describes the user’s practiced methods of more keenly focussing their senses for a short time. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
MedicineShow
Medicine:
The fundamental skill of [Medicine] describes the user’s mental and physical ability to perform traditional and mainstream medicinal practices. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
Sword WeaponsShow
Sword Weapons:
The fundamental skill of [Sword Weapons] indicates the user’s proficiency with swords and sword-like weapons such as knives, daggers, sword-breakers and the like. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
Hafted WeaponsShow
Hafted Weapons:
The fundamental skill of a Hafted Weapons indicated the user’s proficiency with various axes, blunt weapons, flails and the like. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
Polearm WeaponsShow
Polearm Weapons:
The fundamental skill of [Polearm Weapons] indicates the user’s proficiency with staves, spears, halberds, pikes, scythes and other like weapons. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
Projectile WeaponsShow
Projectile Weapons:
The fundamental skill of [Projectile Weapons] indicates the user’s proficiency with weapons designed to attack from afar, such as bows, shuriken, senbon, launchers and the like. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
Corded WeaponsShow
Corded Weapons:
The fundamental skill of [Corded Weapons] indicates the user’s proficiency with long rope-like weapons such as chains and wire. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.

Jutsu
Jujutsu (5D, 2C)Show
Jujutsu Prior to the rise of Shinobi, the feudal armies consisted almost entirely of samurai. Amongst the samurai, there was a great need to be able to defeat an armed and armored opponent with no weapon, or only a short weapon. Because striking against an armored opponent proved ineffective, samurai learned that the most efficient methods for neutralizing an enemy took the form of pins, joint locks, and throws. With this knowledge, the samurai of Lightning Country developed a series of techniques around the principle of using an attacker's energy against them, rather than directly opposing it- the series of techniques ultimately becoming known as Jujutsu- the gentle art. Jujutsu is only really taught in Lightning Country, though it's not impossible to have learned it third-hand, given the right series of events.

Requirements: Close Quarters Combat, Deft Hands
D-Rank Jujutsu (5):
[b][color=#FAE555]Jujutsu • Front Snap Punch[/color][/b]
[i]D-Rank Jujutsu Maneuver[/i]
A essential technique, the front snap punch is one of the basic strikes of the Jujutsu style. Starting with their feet squared apart and their arms up in a guarding position, the user strikes with a small jab using their left fist. As the left fist is brought back, the user twists on the ball of their rear foot, moving their hips in unison to gain extra speed and force, releasing a powerful strike with their right hand.

[b][color=#FAE555]Jujutsu • Front Snap Kick[/color][/b]
A essential technique, the front snap kick is one of the basic strikes of the Jujutsu style. Starting with their left foot forward, the user brings the knee of their rear leg up to the height of their hips briefly before snapping their foot out towards the targets groin or a below-the-belt vulnerable area. When executed properly, this quick attack is capable of surprising an opponent and briefly putting them off balance to create window for the user to execute a strike or flip.

[b][color=#FAE555]Jujutsu • Weight Distribution[/color][/b]
[i]D-Rank Jujutsu Discipline[/i]
A spatial awareness and body sense that is extremely important to practitioners of jujutsu, the user has practiced falling in a variety of conditions, and has learned how to distribute their weight and manipulate their body to minimize damage. Additionally, the user knows how to protect themselves from any incoming attacks during their fall, bringing their outside knee and arm up to guard their organs and head. This isn't really effective against falls greater than 30 feet and is not meant for aerial combat.

[b][color=#FAE555]Jujutsu • Deflect[/color][/b]
A simple move, the user will intercept an enemy strike by using their wrist to weave inside the opponent's attack before redirecting their opponents attack outside of the user's space and away creating an opening for a follow up counter-attack.

[b][color=#FAE555]Jujutsu • Roll[/color][/b]
[i]D-Rank Jujutsu Discipline[/i]
If the user is ever flipped they are able to position themselves in a way by rotating their body so that they can roll out from an attack that disrupts their balance. They can also use this maneuver to roll out of the way of an attack shrinking their body's attack print making them harder to hit. Rolling is also a critical discipline as the user can roll with attacks and holds to prevent serious injury from occurring.
C-Rank Jujutsu (2):
[b][color=#FAE555]Jujutsu • Arm Lock[/color][/b]
[i]C-Rank Jujutsu Maneuver[/i]
This lock requires the user to control their opponents arm pulling it close to their chest with the opponents thumb pointing away from the user's chest. They'll position their groin just midway on the opponent's upper arm as they lock one leg over the opponents neck, and the other leg across their chest holding them down while squeezing their legs together to trap the controlled arm. If the user raises their groin and pulls back on the trapped hand, with enough strength they can even break the opponents arm.

[b][color=#FAE555]Jujutsu • Choke Hold[/color][/b]
[i]C-Rank Jujutsu Maneuver[/i]
The user will slip behind their opponent locking their right arm's elbow tight across the opponent's neck in line with their chin. With their left arm the user will slip it behind the opponents head while locking their right hand on their left's arms bicep locking the opponent into a choke hold. If applied long enough its possible to choke the opponent into unconsciousness.
Yoshin (5D, 2C)Show
Yoshin Waterfall Country's samurai are the creators of Yoshin, a style of Kenjutsu honing one's precision to strike more precisely than any needle or arrow at the enemy's inherent weaknesses. The human body is full of natural weak spots and vulnerabilities, and Yoshin takes full advantage of those weaknesses in combat with calculated, precise, intelligent strikes and thrusts to cripple and cut down their opponent. Common joints, unseen nerve endings and nerve clusters, critical tendons and muscle groups, and even vital organs are all fair game to the users of Yoshin. The precision required for this style causes most users of its techniques to prefer short blades such as kodachi and wakizashi, often with serrated edges to maximize damage on the blade exiting the wound, though katana can still be used with this style.

Requires: [Deft Hands], [Sword Weapons], [Medicine] Concentrations.
D-Rank Taijutsu (5):
*[b][color=#C71585][Yoshin • Prey's Anatomy][/color][/b]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline[/i]
Detailed knowledge of the human body's vulnerabilities and weaknesses are fundamental to learning Yoshin. This Discipline represents the practitioner's knowledge of the precise location of all major organs, tendons, blood vessels, and nerve clusters on both their body and the opponent's body. This allows the practitioner to accurately target those areas even in the heat of combat.

*[color=#C71585][b][Yoshin • Ambidexterity][/b][/color]
After practicing for a long amount of time with the concept of using both of their hands with equal skill, the user has developed a level of ambidexterity that allows them to utilize both hands equally and as effectively without any penalty. This extends to other methods of combat or simple everyday life as well.

*[b][color=#C71585][Yoshin • Break the Antlers][/color][/b]
[i]D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
With a very quick snapping slash or thrust, the practitioner attacks the back of the opponent's weapon-wielding hand or hands. Opponents hit by this technique must have an Endurance equal to or higher than the practitioner's Speed to avoid being disarmed or losing the use of the affected hand until the end of their next post. This technique is only useful for short term debilitation of the hands and cannot cause any significant long term damage on its own.

*[b][color=#C71585][Yoshin • Track the Prey][/color][/b]
A somewhat risky technique, the practitioner steps in aggressively for a split moment as a feint. The offensive nature of this feint is meant to prompt the opponent to reflexively block or dodge. The practitioner then follows this dodge and attacks the opponent with a slash or thrust, typically targeting a specific tendon, organ, joint, or nerve cluster.

*[b][color=#C71585][Yoshin • Whip Snare][/color][/b]
Forgoing the typical practice of aiming one's blows to do the most critical damage possible, the practitioner instead lashes out at the opponent with a quick snapping slash or thrust. If the attack lands, the practitioner curves and angles the edge of their blade along the cut, making a shallower, irregular cut. While these cuts rarely cause any serious damage on their own, the nature of the cut not only make them difficult to mend or stitch, they also contribute to significant blood loss over time and are incredibly painful for the opponent. This can make moving and executing techniques more difficult for an opponent hit by this technique unless they have an Endurance equal to or higher than the practitioner's Speed.
C-Rank Taijutsu(2):
*[b][color=#C71585][Yoshin • Skinning the Corpse][/color][/b]
[b]Prerequisite(s):[/b] *[i][color=#C71585][Yoshin • Prey's Anatomy][/color][/i].
Exceptional Yoshin practitioners move beyond the basic knowledge of the body and delve more deeply into the study of the body. This Discipline represents the practitioner's knowledge of the precise location of all major and minor joints and tendons and all smaller nerve clusters on both their body and the opponent's body. This allows the practitioner to accurately target those areas even in the heat of combat.

*[b][color=#C71585][Yoshin • Incurvate Arrow][/color][/b]
Targeting the opponents torso and abdomen, the practitioner launches a series of quick snapping slashes. These lashes produce a series of evenly spaced cuts across the target's abdomen and torso. While these cuts are not life-threatening, the damaged muscles prohibit the opponent from fully drawing strength from their core and back into their limbs. Aside from causing significant pain, this technique also imposes a persisting -3 Endurance penalty on the opponent due to the damage the muscles have sustained. This penalty can be lifted if the opponent receives medical attention.

History
Historical AccountsShow
Yoshida was a simple hunter among Waterfall Country. He carried out his day by day chores around his parents house, and was able to help contribute to the families daily necessities. Living in Waterfall was not easy, but due to the trained nature of its people it became much easier. Yoshida was taught basic survival skills, and all basic forms of combat. He primarily studied Yoshin, able to practice disabling his foes and opponents.

During his time hunting with his father they had stumbled upon great ruins from before, seemingly pilfered through by adventurers, but during their travel they uncovered a katana which Yoshida carried and kept with him. He nicknamed it the Dragon Scale Katana in reference to the way the blade was scaled on the back end and the hilt instead of being wrapped had scales lined on it. He'd use this katana rather than the ones manufactured from their village due to its superior construction and unique design. Despite the tumultuous and dangerous life within Whirlpool, Yoshida was content, happy, and lived a normal life among his family. However when the Great War broke out his village became on edge.

During the Great War the village began running drills, and military movements around the country in preparation for if they were invaded. It seemed no one was safe, word getting around that several countries were being invaded due to the chaos the great villages had created. Yoshida was apart of these drills, despite only being seventeen, all able bodied men were required to fight. That meant Yoshida, his father, and younger brother were required to fight. The women were left to gather equipment, food, and the necessities for the war. In preparation for when battle had reached their lands.

Despite the year starting in 1227, it took four years for the battles to reach their land. The birth place of Yoshin was no more. In a swift battle with a new conglomerate country that had just built its own village, called the Realm of Titans had came with new technology, some utilizing chakra had turned Waterfall into a blood bath. Yoshida's people were destroyed. He had beared witness to the death of his father and his brother. Slain by the forces of the Realm of Titans, with their general walking among the aftermath finishing off any survivors lucky enough to have a few minutes more choking on their own blood.

Yoshida had barely scraped away with his life, badly wounded, gouges, slashes, and burns all over his body making every breath of relief more agonizing. Through the mud and dangerous fauna he had drug himself from the battle, wanting to give up and die, but the fear of death had shook him dragging him to the river cliff side where he pulled himself off allowing his body to get caught in the current. His blood mixing with the blood and sludge that was washing away from the battle. It was here Yoshida had floated into Fire Country. Its new borders where he was picked up and healed. When he awoke, it was too late, he had been in a coma for an entire year. His blood loss too great and with no shinobi medics to treat him his injuries had healed naturally causing a longer than normal healing process for such an advanced country.

Upon returning to his village after the war, sneaking through the new Realm of Titans he discovered the mass grave for those fallen in the battle of last year. It was here, Yoshida began to pick up the pieces swearing death on the Realm of Titans leader.

Username: Director
Ryo: 0/0
Prestige Perks: 0/0
Stat Trainings: (0/75)
CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Return to “Other Countries and Rogue Ninja”