Prestige Perks: Accountant (1/1)
Character’s Full Playlist
Her body shape is thing and lithe, but as she has aged along as a teenager and grown her body has begun to better develop. Though still thin her breasts and backside have filled out to an adequate curvature bringing her body away from the young girl’s and closer to a young woman’s.
As far as markings go, Ume is not without tattoos. She once had a white tattoo of the clan symbol on the back of her neck that was hard to see given her pale skin, but even harder now as she has a tattoo of a phoenix there with a line and heart design that runs all the way down her spine now. Scars run down her left shoulder in a spiral pattern that she eventually had filled in with tattoos. As those scars were under the skin it now looks like she simply has a designed tattoo rolling down that shoulder.
For clothing Ume has begun to implement something less… cute. She wears black boots that come halfway up her calf with black tight pants that barely cover above the curve of her ass. She wears a black backless shirt. It is low-cut with thin straps up the shoulders and a thin strap across her lower back to hold it in place but also not to interfere with her shiin. Lastly she has become rather fond of wearing fingerless gloves, feeling the overall of her own image gives her a tougher appearance than before. Over this she wears a black jacket to complete the look though she often discards it in a fight. Without the jacket the outfit would leave her abdomen bare, and even the jacket exposes it if the girl lifts one or both of her arms.
Formerly not a jewelry person, that has changed entirely for Ume. She now tends to wear layered necklaces, always making the joke that her hanging jewels on them are really hollow and full of poisons (currently not the case). One of her necklaces means more to her than the rest, a simple looking red stone that almost seems to glow on a long leather strap that hangs down between her bosom. Within this stone is the ashes of her former guardian Koyama and she never goes anywhere without it.
For a long time her true hopes and dreams centered around a desire to be stronger, but that desire was unfocused. She wallowed in a weakness and let others protect her, until more recently. Her desire to become strong now has focus and drive behind it.
She once feared death, but in recent days her fear became more focused around loss. Her worst fear now is that others will continue to die for her while she stands helpless.
Within combat Ume is of course cruel and brutal. She is best with her Ninjutsu but unafraid of getting up close and personal to take down her enemies. ~~~~~
Born an only child to two Akari with Melashiin, it was rather unexpected for Ume to be born as she was. Neither of her parents were considered all that weak after they added other shiin to their arsenal, but nor did they really stand out among the rest of the clan. Ume herself was born after the pair struggled to conceive and had nearly given up on completing their family, but one day as luck would have it, Ume was not only conceived but carried to term. Her parents were overjoyed and Ume began with a happy and spoiled childhood. Going to the academy she did well for herself, and it wasn't until she was about ten that things took a turn towards the bad for her.
It was then that most shiin manifest and as time continued on and she hit eleven it became clear that hers was not manifesting, and her parents began to realize she likely bore the highly coveted astrashiin. Her father would whisper to her about it, telling her stories, and if anything he further doted on the girl as things became clear. But her mother began to slowly distance herself, always watching the child and yet not interacting with her directly. Though Ume's father was content with their life, her mother desired power and now she saw that power quiet, latent, within her own child. She knew that consuming the shiin at this stage would do her no good, but given their blood relation her desire for power won out over reason, and she convinced herself that since it was her own daughter, it would still work.
Ume grew rather cold for a time, keeping her guard up at all times, and her father hardly let the girl out of his sight, seeking a full time guardian for his child that she might grow up to prove why she was blessed with the astrashiin. It wouldn’t take him long to find such a man, that man being Akari Koyama. Ume didn’t make life easy for him, dodging him when she was able and often getting in trouble as a result. But during this time the girl also met Akari Tatsuo, a boy who would later become her boyfriend. The girl opened up once more, she became so bubbly and full of life, her kindness in full bloom for all to see. Then one day life slammed her in the face again. Her father changed, he went from abusive to outright trying to attack Ume just like her mother did. One day Tatsuo came to see her in time to rescue the girl, and both witnessed as the father fell dead in front of them of a mysterious illness and plague. Both shinobi were tested and shown not to have it, but later Ume would be required to take more tests.
As she came to find out she too had this genetic plague that seemed to run in her family, her and Tatsuo spent less and less time together. He was focused on his missions, on getting stronger, and Ume felt abandoned. She didn’t tell him of her illness, telling herself that it would only force him to be with her when she felt he didn’t want to be. But on mission one of Tatsuo’s closest friends noticed the symptoms and demanded the truth. Kotaru was angry when he found out Ume wasn’t going to tell Tatsuo, and went so far as the show up when he knew she had a follow up with the doctor. Long story short, in the span of a day the pair become close, and kissed, an act they later fessed up to, to Tatsuo.
Though Ume made clear she wanted to be with Tatsuo still the girl now feels alone entirely. As a result of their actions together, Tatsuo demanded Ume and Kotaru never be alone together and so Ume felt she lost a friend, and yet tensions remained with her and Tatsuo. In light of it all the girl has once again begun going emotionally cold. She drove herself into training for her chunin exam. Shortly after she passed, she found her bodyguard had an odd way of celebrating her win. He took her out on what was supposed to be an easy hunt of a mission going after a rogue Akari. But Ume had become so swallowed up by her own grief and anger within and at the situation surrounded herself, Tatsuo, and Kotaru, that she was unfocused.
On this mission she compromised herself and Koyama, ending up in her own capture by their enemy and Koyama had to come to her rescue. In his attempt he was killed and died in Ume’s arms. In her grief and her attempts to return home she was captured by pimps and slavers, taken through a drug routine, and worse, to prepare her for life as a prostitute. On the final day the drugs had an undesired effect, triggering the pleasure center of the mind of a cruel and brutal Akari took its effect and Ume slaughtered any in her path in her escape. She spent months on drugs and homeless in the streets of an unknown town after this, only to be found by Kotaru who had thought she was dead. Having no memory of what happened between then and Koyama’s death, supposedly due to the drugs, she returned home and revealed herself to be indeed alive and silently hoped to be reunited with Tatsuo, having no idea what the effect of “her death” was on him.
Ninjutsu Specialist:Village: Iwagakure No SatoHaving devoted their lives to mastering the arts of Ninjutsu, this shinobi is classified as a Ninjutsu Specialist. Ninjutsu specialist are able to devote a total of 10 concentrations to Ninjutsu, unlike most people who are capped at 8. However, they are only able to devote a max of 5 concentrations to Taijutsu, and a max of 5 concentrations to Genjutsu.
As a Ninjutsu Specialist, Ume is able to utilize Ninjutsu concentrations reserved for specialists, and is able to enter the God Tier [45+] on select stats, and meaning as a specialist they can select stats to break into the God tier. These stats are Ninjutsu, Speed, Control, & Stamina.
Stats: (Total 181)
- Ninjutsu: 35
- Taijutsu: 25
- Genjutsu: 25
- Stamina: 17
- Control: 22
- Strength: 20
- Speed: 22
- Instinct: 17
- x5 Exploding Tags (Pouch on Left Hip)
- x5 Flash Tags (Pouch on Left Hip)
- x5 Smoke Bombs (Pouch on Left Hip
- x10 Kunai (Pouch on lower back)
- x10 Senbon (Strapped to Right Thigh)
Ability 1/3: Akari Shiin:The main bloodline of the Akari clan is their shiin. While the size, shape, and abilities of the shiin depends on which chakra the organ is connected to. The shiin, while manifesting itself, is a constant within them. Unlike other similar clans, the shiin is the only thing that alters itself, leaving the Akari's body largely intact. However, because of this, the shiin is just another part of the body, just as someone's arm or leg.Ume's ShiinShow
- Astrashiin - Ume's Astrashiin is the same shade of pretty blue as her hair. When it forms it comes up and over her head like a helmet, in a shade akin to her hair color and in a shape like that of a Spartan Helmet.
- Temershiin - Ume’s Temershiin is the same blue as her Astrashiin, able to form into a wide tail from her lower back.
- Eroshiin - Ume’s Eroshiin is the same blue as her Astrashiin, able to form from her back, bat-like in appearance, thin spines holding the membrane together so they could be used for flight (with appropriate jutsu).
- Phasmashiin - Ume’s Phasmashiin was once red but turned blue by the astrashiin and combined with her Eroshiin to line the under side of them with serrated blade for offensive use.
Ability 2/3: Empty:[Empty]
Ability 3/3: Empty:[Empty]
Ninjutsu Concentrations:Doton AffinityShowA character with this concentration is able to utilize Doton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the doton affinity. Doton has a passive enduring effect.
- Passive - Enduring - Doton has a passive effect of Endurance, which means that it's power is retained throughout the entirety of the jutsu. All of a single doton jutsu retains the strength of the jutsu, even after the jutsu has been destroyed, and unlike other jutsu, doton does not fade when destroyed. This means that if a doton barrier with 25 strength is cut in half and falls to the ground, a part of that barrier could be picked up and carried as a hand held shield which would still have 25 strength, despite being a fractured part of a jutsu. This creates incredibly potent defenses, making doton a popular affinity among defensive fighters.Kouton AffinityShowA character with this concentration is able to utilize Kouton, and advanced form of Doton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Kouton affinity. Kouton has an resisting effect. Those without the Elemental Specialization cannot make custom Kouton jutsu.
- Passive - Resisting - Kouton has a resisting effect. This means that Kouton jutsu ignore the effects of other affinities, regardless of their nature. If a Kouton spear was thrown through a water shield, the spear would not be caught by the shield, nor would it be destroyed by Sankaton, or cut by Fuuton. This resisting effect does not apply to active effects by jutsu. This means a fuuton jutsu that cuts with 30 strength would still cut through a 20 strength kouton shield, but it would not be affected by the secondary cutting by Fuuton. This makes Kouton very effective for breaking through and penetrating defenses that opponents expect to protect them. It's hardy nature makes Kouton very popular among Doton users.IijutsuShowThis concentration allows for the user to user chakra to affect the biological processes of a living creature. This includes modifying, speeding up, or slowing down the biological processes. Iijutsu is known for it's advanced nature and requires precise chakra control to work effectively. It can be differentiate from normal techniques by the faint light green colour of the chakra used in Iijutsu techniques.Katon AffinityShowA character with this concentration is able to utilize Katon, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Katon affinity. Katon has a passive ignition effect.
- Passive - Ignition - Katon's effect is ignition, which means that all katon jutsu, regardless of effect, start and spread fire from their source. Once a jutsu has been performed, the fire from the jutsu spreads at 1/3rd the speed of the technique, rounded down. That means a C-rank katon jutsu that moves at 13 speed would create subsequent fires that spread at 4 speed. These secondary fires require flammable material to continuously spread, otherwise they will burn out on their own.
Additionally, the strength of burns on organic material from katon jutsu is determined by the ninjutsu stat requirement.
- 1-10 Ninjutsu Requirement : 1st Degree Burns
- 11-20 Ninjutsu Requirement: Second Degree Burns
- 21-35 Ninjutsu Requirement: Third Degree Burns
- 36+ Ninjutsu Requirement: Fourth Degree BurnsSuiton AffinityShowA character with this concentration is able to utilize Suiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Suiton affinity. Suiton has a passive enveloping effect.
- Passive - Enveloping - Suiton's effect is enveloping, meaning that suiton passively surrounds anything that it makes contact with. Suiton techniques that do not last over periods of times (i.e, exploding techniques) drench their opponents, but long term techniques will envelop anything they come in contact with and maintain a hold on it with the 3/4th strength of the technique, rounded down. This means that if a suiton wave is shot forward with 17 strength, it will envelope and move anything with it that does not have more than 12 strength to resist it. This allows Suiton to fill a very powerful role in eliminating tools from opponent's access and capturing targets.Ekirei (Plague Release)ShowThe user, having been infected genetically with a plague, has had their affinities tainted by said plague and has learned to turn their disease into a weapon. The user is able to infect their targets with sickness and plague through related jutsu which require this affinity. Damage from this release cannot be healed through normal regeneration but rather requires the use of Iijutsu. In regards to Ability Regeneration, damage from this release adds a +1 to the regen post count to heal
Taijutsu Concentrations:Close Quarters CombatShowThe fundamental skill of [Close Quarters Combat] indicates the user's proficiency to efficiently utilize martial arts and advanced combat moves involving the body, for example but not limited to, advanced kicks, grapples, advanced punches, etc.Shiin UsageShowEach shin can be used differently. The majority of the shiins are melee-combat based and rely on using the extra reach granted by the Mela/Temershiin to gain an advantage and overwhelm the opponent with added appendages or the added defensive capabilities of the Phasma/Lacrishiin to shrug off damage and place decisive blows while the enemies guard is down. Those fortunate enough to be born with the Dergoshiin are outliers within the clan due to their ability to engage at longer ranges than their counterparts and as such are more likely to stick to hit and run tactics.
Requires one or more Shiin and Shiin UsageDeft HandsShowThe fundamental skill of [Deft Hands] indicates the user’s proficiency with using their hands in very specific and complex movements, like sleight of hand and targeting very small and specific points on an opponent’s body. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu in various ways.MedicineShowThe fundamental skill of [Medicine] describes the user’s mental and physical ability to perform traditional and mainstream medicinal practices. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.AcrobaticsShowThe fundamental skill of [Acrobatics] includes the user’s ability to contort their body into unfamiliar positions in order to avoid attacks, as well as the user’s ability to fall safely and perform Ukemi and other feats of gymnastics. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.