Lace

[Accepted]Why do all her guardians have freaking doton D:

Post by Lace » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:49 am

Application: viewtopic.php?&t=5973983/1/#new
Change: Adding in some Doton now with my leftover points from my last mod
DotonShow
- D Rank - *Doton • Earthen Ninja Tools
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a set of up to 10 basic projectiles, such as kunai, shuriken, or senbon, in their hand. These tools have a strength of 5.

*Doton • Dirt Cloud
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a 1 meter diameter ball of loose dirt in front of them, launching it off up to 10 meters away at a strength of 4 and speed of 6. Upon impact the ball of loose dirt breaks apart forming a vision-impairing cloud of dirt with a 3 meter radius.

*Doton • Wall
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a solid stone wall up to 5 meters away from them at a speed of 6. The wall has a strength of 4 and is 3x3x1 meters large.

*Doton • Trip Fault
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will cause a 1/2 meter pot hole to appear at a speed of 5 somewhere within 7 meters.

- C Rank - *Doton • Harden Earth
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user places their palm on the ground, channeling chakra into it and increasing the density of the earth beneath them in a 5 meter radius around them. This earth is extra resilient to digging and takes a strength stat of 10 to even dent. Falling on this section of ground without a proper landing could also potentially increase damage.

*Doton • Tremors
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals and holding the last one, the user will stomp their foot on the ground, releasing their chakra in it and causing it to tremor violently for one post. The tremors radiate out from the user in a 10 meter radius, knocking down anyone standing on the ground with less than 10 taijutsu. Lasts as long as the last seal is held, for up to 3 posts.

*Doton • Spike Shot
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a stone spike directly in front of them roughly 1.5 meter long and 1/2 meter in diameter at it's thickest point before launching the spike forward up to 15 meters away at a strength of 10 and speed of 10.

Payment: 4D, 3C = 17 points.
NocodeShow

[spoiler=Doton][center][big][b]- D Rank -[/b][/big][/center]

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Earthen Ninja Tools[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a set of up to 10 basic projectiles, such as kunai, shuriken, or senbon, in their hand. These tools have a strength of 5.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Dirt Cloud[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a 1 meter diameter ball of loose dirt in front of them, launching it off up to 10 meters away at a strength of 4 and speed of 6. Upon impact the ball of loose dirt breaks apart forming a vision-impairing cloud of dirt with a 3 meter radius.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Wall[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a solid stone wall up to 5 meters away from them at a speed of 6. The wall has a strength of 4 and is 3x3x1 meters large.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Trip Fault[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will cause a 1/2 meter pot hole to appear at a speed of 5 somewhere within 7 meters.

[center][big][b]- C Rank -[/b][/big][/center]

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Harden Earth[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user places their palm on the ground, channeling chakra into it and increasing the density of the earth beneath them in a 5 meter radius around them. This earth is extra resilient to digging and takes a strength stat of 10 to even dent. Falling on this section of ground without a proper landing could also potentially increase damage.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Tremors[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals and holding the last one, the user will stomp their foot on the ground, releasing their chakra in it and causing it to tremor violently for one post. The tremors radiate out from the user in a 10 meter radius, knocking down anyone standing on the ground with less than 10 taijutsu. Lasts as long as the last seal is held, for up to 3 posts.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Spike Shot[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a stone spike directly in front of them roughly 1.5 meter long and 1/2 meter in diameter at it's thickest point before launching the spike forward up to 15 meters away at a strength of 10 and speed of 10.[/spoiler]

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:55 pm

1/2

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Post by Taiga » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:24 pm

Accepted

This application has been accepted. Congratulations! Any necessary changes will be handled by the moderating team.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Return to “Completed”