[Accepted]Adding Jutsu

Izanagi

[Accepted]Adding Jutsu

Post by Izanagi » Wed May 03, 2017 9:35 am

Application: Takeo
Change: Add to their respective spoilers

[b][color=cadetblue]Enhanced Focus[/color][/b]
C-rank Ninjutsu
After forming a brief set of seals Takeo will flood his mind with chakra, allowing him a keener grasp over his chakra manipulation. Doing so however puts a great deal of emphasis on maximizing his chakra efficiency and thus inadvertently slows his physical reaction speed. This results in a +5 boost to control at the cost of -5 Speed for the course of 4 posts or unless cancelled early.

[color=#CDC1C5][b]Call of the Wild[/b][/color]
C-Rank Illusion Genjutsu
After forming seals and after hearing Takeo say the word “run” any sound the target hears will sound like it’s coming from a wild animal, sharp sounds of metal will sound like a shriek from an owl, shouts will sound like a wolfs howl, whispers like growls and so forth. This jutsu is especially useful in inciting fear and panic if the target already believes they are being hunted or if they have been separated from their comrades. Lasts 3 posts.

[b][color=#CDC1C5]Decoy[/color][/b]
C-Rank Illusion Genjutsu
After forming handseals the user will draw a bladed weapon, witnessing this motion initiates the genjutsu. To the target Takeo will appear to charge forward and make a slashing attack. Meanwhile the real Takeo will become invisible to their eyes, able to retreat or reposition. Should the real Takeo make an attack or should the illusion clone be struck the genjutsu will disperse with the illusionary clone either disappearing in a puff of smoke or simply vanishing out of existence.

[b][color=#CDC1C5]One with the Crowd[/color][/b]
B-Rank Illusion Genjutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals Takeo will meet eyes with his target and then turn away from them, witnessing this will initiate this subtle genjutsu. As the target gives chase to him they will notice many other individuals with similar traits or clothing to the user while the user himself will appear quite average and forgo their distinct characteristics. In order to ensure a crowded atmosphere, several illusionary civilians are created to mix in with actual people, creating an equal mix of average looking individuals of all ages as well as those who bare similar traits to the user. If bumped into these people will appear to have physical mass though if outright attacked they will disperse. They too will casually go about their business, talking amongst each other making them seem very much as real as those around them. This illusion will last 4 posts.

[b]*[color=#CDC1C5][Genjutsu • Heaven Earth Swap][/color][/b]
B-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals and making eye contact with the opponent, the user will initiate this genjutsu. For the following four posts, the target’s vision will seem to be flipped, so that up is down and down is up.

[b][color=#CDC1C5]Rats under the Skin[/color][/b]
A-Rank Illusion Genjutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals Takeo will draw a kunai, witnessing this motion will initiate the genjutsu in his target(s). Suddenly the victim will feel an unsettling movement in their abdomen, steadily growing more frantic like a large rat is trapped in their stomach. Other such sensations will manifest and soon it will feel as if several rats are scratching and biting their way through the targets organs and intestines, frantically searching for an exit. Much of the pressure will be on the abdominal wall itself causing crippling pain unlike what most could imagine. These sensations will continue for 5 posts making this genjutsu an ideal technique for torture.

[b]*[color=#CDC1C5][Genjutsu • Alzheimer’s][/color][/b]
A-Ranked Status Genjutsu
This jutsu can be extremely useful when used at the right time during battle. After performing this jutsu and making eye contact, the opponent forgets how to use all of the ninjutsu and genjutsu they know, except basic jutsu. They don’t realize they have forgotten though and if they try to use one of the jutsu they will just flounder with it confused and nothing will happen. Lasts 2 posts.

[i][color=saddlebrown]Doton • Ultimate Capture Dome[/color][/i]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Prerequisite: 40 Ninjutsu
Taking the defensive properties of Doton the pinnacle of its mastery Takeo will form the required seals, often slamming his hands on the ground upon completion to enact the jutsu. From a position of up to 30 meters away the massive dome will jut out of the ground trapping or protecting those contained within. Upon its completion the dome stands 15 meters tall and 25 meters in diameter with 5 meter thick walls making for an ideal means of capturing multiple opponents, potentially creating a battle arena of sorts. The dome manifests at a speed of 30 and a strength of 50.

[i][color=saddlebrown]Doton • Legendary Chains of Imprisonment[/color][/i]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Prerequisite: 45 Ninjutsu
This ultimate binding technique requires that Takeo be within 25 meters of the target. After forming the necessary seals up to 6 lengths of stone chain-links will blitz out of the ground at a speed of 50. Unlike some jutsu of this fashion the chains are not fully controllable. Rather they are aimed at a specific target and then they rapidly move to immobilize the target, automatically looping around arms, legs, waist and neck and even any weapons they might be wielding. The chains will pursue a target in a linear fashion though are unable to form complex maneuvers. These chains can extend as long as necessary in order to ensnare the victim depending on their height and girth; typically this technique is used as a last resort in order to ensnare opponents of remarkable physical abilities. Performing an additional hand seal will cause deadly spikes to grow from the chains, fully impaling the target. A strength of 40 is required to break free.

[color=saddlebrown][i]Doton • Architect of the Gods[/i][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 45 Ninjutsu, 40 Control
Arguably the jutsu that demonstrates the most complete skill in Doton jutsu Takeo has developed a technique which offers true battlefield control. Typically this technique can only be used in seclusion due to the immense focus it takes. After forming a very lengthy series of hand seals Takeo is able to manipulate the earth around him up to a range of 120 meters and to a maximum height and or depth of 30 meters. This allows purely for the creation of structures, ravines and buildings made of stone. The rending and shifting of earth occurs at a speed of 40 and with a force and durability of 50. So long as Takeo remains completely still and either holds the last hand seal or keeps his hands on the earth he is able to continue to create structures and cause them to shift and move about at his will though for an additional chakra cost.

[b][color=orangered]Katon • Seekers of Flame[/color][/b]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 24 Ninjutsu
Ater forming the necessary hand seals Takeo will exhale hundreds of small bright wisps. These wisps are spark-like spheres of fire that are only ½ an inch in diameter. This swarm of sorts can be controlled freely by maintaining a single hand seal though they cannot travel more than 30 meters from the user at any given time. If the user releases this hand seal the wisps will hover around him until he regains control of them once more. The wisps are quite fast, moving at 28 Speed and are bright enough to illuminate dark areas. Moving as a whole entity or separately they are capable of spreading out and forming intricate patterns and maneuvers. They possess no direct strength and are only hot enough to cause 1st degree burns at best. With an additional hand seal however the entire swarm will explode with a culminating force of a B-ranked Explosion. If the explosion isn’t utilized these wisps can persist for up to 5 posts.

[b][color=orangered]Katon • Guardian of Fire[/color][/b]
A-Rank Ninjutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals Takeo will imbue his surroundings with Katon chakra. For the next 5 posts he will be protected by wisps of flame that will manifest themselves at a speed and strength of 20 to knock back and deflect any incoming attacks. These flames act defensively and on their own accord though cannot manifest themselves from a distance of more than 3 meters from his person. Due to the nature of this technique these flames do not exist long enough to spread nor do they burn at full strength, being only capable of inflicting 1st degree burns. A maximum of 10 attacks can be deflected in this way.

[color=orangered][b]Katon • Aura of Sakuretsu[/b][/color]
S-Rank Ninjutsu
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 40 Ninjutsu, 35 Control
Takeo had developed this technique as the pinnacle of close quarters Katon ninjutsu, made only possible by those with exceptional chakra control. After forming a lengthy set of hand seals the user will shroud their entire body in an extremely thin though powerful layer of protective chakra which will serve as a barrier between ones flesh/clothing and flame, mitigating a great deal of its heat. Next the user will be enveloped in an aura of flames, erupting 3-6 inches around their entire body with such intensity that the air ripples around them. Any who comes in contact with the flames will receive 4th degree burns as the result of a direct strike and 3rd degree burns from glancing blows. In addition the user is able to enhance ones strikes with bursts of flames, unleashing up to 16 explosive tags worth of force. This explosive power can be divided incrementally or used all at once but can’t exceed 16 tags worth. The aura lasts for a maximum of 7 posts.

[color=orangered][b]Katon • Cataclysm [/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 45 Ninjutsu, 40 Control.
After performing a long string of hand seals, the user will focus a massive amount of chakra throughout their body, focusing the majority of it into their hands. Then slamming their palms together they will expel a destructive wave of fire emanating in a 75 meter radius at a speed of 50 and a strength of 40. Anything caught in the wave will become ignited and more than likely incinerated from the intensity of the flames, even the hardiest of shinobi will be consumed in 4th degree burns and others would be rendered to nothing more than blackened smoldering corpses. The force of the technique alone is enough to topple buildings and destroy most structures as the flames set to rendering trees to ash, sand to glass and metal to sagging heaps of molten slag. In the wake of this destructive blast the user is left untouched within the small 3 meter wide epicenter in which he stands.

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Flying Swallow[/b][/color]
A-Ranked Fuuton Nintaijutsu
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] Sharp Weapon
Focusing wind type chakra to his or her blades, the user of this technique is able to enhance the sharp quality of their wind-element chakra, invisibly extending the reach of the weapon by up to 1.5m. The cutting edge given to the weapon has a strength of 25. This technique lasts for 3 posts.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Decimation [/b][/color]
S-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 40 Ninjutsu, 35 Control
After forming the required hand seals the user will extend their arms and open their palms. Fuuton chakra will surge outwards building suddenly into heavy winds that roar with tremendous intensity. Blades of wind of varying sizes, between 6 inches and 6 feet will overwhelm the designated area, overlapping and slicing from every conceivable angle in a 50 meter x 50 meter grid. This technique can be initiated from a distance of up 15 meters away from the edge of the cubic kill zone. The blades of wind manifest and move with a speed of 40 and also slice with 40 Strength. Virtually anything trapped within the area of effect will be easily shredded; stone and steel turned to thick grained sand and even the hardiest of trees reduced to little more than kindling and saw dust. Needless to say unless adequately defended any unwary foes caught in the kill zone will be dismembered and torn apart beyond recognition. This jutsu lasts an entire post though can be maintained for longer at a hefty chakra cost. Throughout the duration of this jutsu the user must keep their arms outstretched and is unable to move.

Payment: 3C= 9 points, 3B= 15 points, 4A= 28 Points, 6S= 60 Points
Total= 112 Points

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Zangy

[Accepted]Adding Jutsu

Post by Zangy » Fri May 05, 2017 12:35 pm

Decoy <- Random return at the end. Also feel like this should be higher ranked, as invis are higher ranked.

Gravity <-- Illusion of force.

Rats under the Skin <- Illusion, not status.

Paralysis <- Illusion of Force

Katon • Guardian of Fire <- Multiple projectile rules, so downrank.

Only supposed to have 75 points of jutsu. >:(
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Izanagi

[Accepted]Adding Jutsu

Post by Izanagi » Fri May 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Alright. Decoy I think should be fine, I've seen plenty of C-rank gen with similar effects.

Good catch on illusion of force, completely missed that they are gen spec locked now. Changed both of them out for archives.

Fixed to say Illusion instead of Status.

Down ranked to give it 20 Strength and Speed instead of 25.

I'd rather not make a separate mod for my S-ranks but I will if I have to... at least the number of jutsu is well under the limit :)

Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi

Valkier

[Accepted]Adding Jutsu

Post by Valkier » Fri May 05, 2017 11:02 pm

Enhanced Focus - If you're boosting just one stat, the debuff needs to be all on one stat also. The nature of debuffs was altered a while back to incorporate this (# of stats debuffed must be equal or less than # of stats boosted).

Katon • Seekers of Flame - to freely control the jutsu after creation you'll probably need to be holding the last hand seal throughout.

Otherwise, looks pretty good to me. Scary, but good :)
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Izanagi

[Accepted]Adding Jutsu

Post by Izanagi » Sat May 06, 2017 6:10 am

Fixed! :)

Valkier

[Accepted]Adding Jutsu

Post by Valkier » Sat May 06, 2017 6:36 am

1/2
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

[Accepted]Adding Jutsu

Post by Director » Thu May 11, 2017 4:35 pm

Accepted

This application has been accepted. Congratulations! Any necessary changes will be handled by the moderating team.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Return to “Completed”