Application:Shinji
Change:

Add Stats

+ 2 Strength
+ 2 Instinct
+ 5 Stamina

[Spoiler=Kaerujutsu][color=#090][b]Prehensile[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Partial Kaerujutsu
Flowing chakra into his tailbone the area will glow green before sprouting a 2-meter-long prehensile monkey tail. The tail is able to be controlled as well as one of his own limbs, serving a variety of purposes and combat applications. The tail, being an extension of his body retains the same strength and speed as the rest of Shinji’s body.

[color=#090][b]Claws of Fury[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Partial Kaerujutsu
Focusing chakra into his hands Shinjiro is able to extend 3-inch long claws from his fingertips which are able to retract at will. These claws are quite sharp and sturdy, equivalent to that of a kunai.

[color=#090][b]Rodent[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Full Kaerujutsu
[i]Prerequisite: Form 1[/i]
This transformation allows Shinjiro to take on the form of a small rodent, typically a mouse or rat of a size ranging from about 2 inches to 1ft in length. The coloration of the fur is typically brown or black. While in this state he is able to scale walls quite easily or squish his body under spaces as narrow as half an inch. +5 Speed, +4 Instinct, +4 Taijutsu, -3 Strength

[color=#090][b]Small Cat[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Full Kaerujutsu
This transformation grants Shinji the ability to transform into a variety of small cat species, ranging from common household cats to various wildcats, spotted cats, or cubs of larger cat species. Whatever the form he can not exceed 25lbs in weight, 1ft in height and 2ft in body length.

[color=#090][b]Dog[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Full Kaerujutsu
This transformation grants Shinji the ability to transform into a variety of small-medium dog species including household pets, coyotes and dingo’s, not to exceed 50lbs in weight, 2 feet in height, and 4ft in body length.

[color=#090][b]Flying Insect[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Full Kaerujutsu
This transformation allows Shinjiro to take on the form of a winged insect, typically a fly or flying ant though similar species are also optional. Colorations will match those of the native species, making detection virtually impossible short of chakra sensory. In this form he can slip through cracks most people wouldn’t even notice. +6 Instinct, +7 Speed, -3 Stamina

[color=#090][b]Bat[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Full Kaerujutsu
This transformation allows Shinjiro to take on the form of a variety of bat species which could range from a wingspan of about 8 inches to about 2ft. Taking on all the characteristics of a bat Shinjiro is able to utilize sonar detection from up to 50 meters away and therefore easily navigate in the darkness though particularly bright lights or loud sounds will be disorienting. +6 Speed, +7 Instinct, -3 Strength

[color=#090][b]Messenger bird[/b][/color]
C-Rank Full Kaerujutsu
This transformation allows Shinjiro to take on the form of various medium sized bird species used to delivery messages. This includes small hawks, pigeons, and doves. This transformation is also one of the rare instances where Shinjiro is not granted any stat changes.

[color=#090][b]Spikey Surprise[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Partial Kaerujutsu
Channelling chakra into a part of his body Shinjiro can grow 8-inch long porcupine like spikes from anywhere on his body. These spikes are only half an inch thick but as sharp and durable as kunai and can be used to shred or impale targets in close range or be physically removed with a strength of 10 or higher to be used as projectiles. Up to 5 spikes can be created at a time.

[b][color=#090]Serpent strike[/color][/b]
Focusing chakra into a limb/appendage of choice the area will glow green before transforming into either a green or black venomous snake which can then extend up to 5 meters to bite or constrict around an opponent. If bitten the target will experience nausea, blurred vision, elevated heart rate and sweating for 3 posts as the venom flows through their system. Shinji can maintain his limb in this form for as long as he wishes and revert it at a whim.

[b][color=#090]Armored[/color][/b]
This transformation allows Shinjiro to manifest a black turtle-like shell around his torso, protecting his stomach, chest, back and even his shoulders and part of his neck. This shell acts much like a suit of armor although it is physically a part of him, bonding with his skin. He can even retract his limbs and head into the fleshy space inside the shell. The strength of the shell is equal to that of Shinjiro’s Strength+Stamina/2. This partial transformation grants him +6 Strength, + 5 Stamina, -3 Speed, -2 Instinct.

[color=#090]Awareness of the Owl[/color]
B-Ranked Partial Kaerujutsu
Flowing chakra towards his head Shinjiro can take on the appearance of a great horned owl. Only from the neck up is he transformed, allowing him to turn his head 270 degrees, see clearly in the dark up to 250 meters away and hear the heartbeats of even creatures as small as a mouse from a range up to 100 meters.

[b][color=#090]Grizzly Bear[/color][/b]
B-Ranked Kaerujutsu
Once in at least the first form Shinji can transform himself into a large grizzly bear. In this form he stands 4 meters tall on his hind legs or 2.5 meters at the shoulder when on all fours and Weighs in at just over 450kg. This transformation grants Shinji +7 Strength, +7 Stamina, +5 Speed at the cost of -5 Taijutsu, -2 Control, -2 Instinct.

[b][color=#090]Octopus[/color][/b]
B-Ranked Full Kaerujutsu
Once in at least the first form Shinji can transform himself into either a common or giant octopus, ranging from about 20lbs and 4ft long to 100lbs and 15ft long. In this form Shinji gains all the abilities of an octopus, including being able to squeeze through small areas, suctioned tentacles, the ability to change color and pattern of his skin, the ability to cause localized paralysis with its bites and the ability to produce a 5x5 meter cloud of ink. +5 Strength, +5 Speed, +5 Instinct. -5 Taijutsu, -4 Instinct.

[b][color=#090]Byakko[/color][/b]
B-Ranked Kaerujutsu
After entering the first form of his chakra cloak Shinji can transform himself into a large white Bengal Tiger which weighs 450lbs and stands as a shoulder height of 4ft with a total body length of just over 6ft not including the length of his tail. In this form Shinji gains +7 Speed, +7 Instinct and +5 Strength at the cost of -5 Taijutsu, -2 Stamina, and – 2 Control.

[b][color=#090]Assassins Flight[/color][/b]
A-Ranked Partial Kaerujutsu
This transformation allows Shinji to grow a pair of large bat wings from his upper back. Each wing is 3 meters long and 1.5 meters wide and typically brown or black in color. These wings are fully functional allowing Shinji flight capabilities. As an extension of his body Shinji has learned how to fly and move as swiftly and silently as he normally would. + 12 Speed, + 5 Taijutsu, - 5 Strength, -7 Stamina.

[b][color=#090]Genbu[/color][/b]
A-Ranked Kaerujutsu
[i]Prerequisite: Form 2[/i]
Having entered the second form, Shinji can transform himself into am enormous black turtle. With a height of 20 meters, a width of 25 meters and a length of 30 meters the creature is truly a sight to behold. Short, wide blades line the back of the creature’s shell and similarly its swimming arms are dense and sharp. In this form Shinji can move much more easily in the water than on land, traversing the seas and wreaking havok. The mouth of the black turtle is beaked and dense enough to crush through stone and wood alike while being large enough to easily bite a man in half or swallow him whole. The durability of its shell is equal to Shinji’s Strength+Stamina/2. In this form Shinji gains +9 Strength, +9 Stamina at the cost of - 6 Speed, -6 Instinct.

[b][color=#090]Shujakku[/color][/b]
A-Ranked Kaerujutsu
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] Form 2
After entering form two Shinjiro can transform himself into a massive red bird with a 25 meter wingspan, 12 meter long tailfeathers and deadly 7 inch long talons as well as a powerful beak with a mouth large enough to swallow limbs whole. The creature’s eyes are a fiery yellow. While in this transformation Shinjiro is granted +9 Strength, +9 Speed, +9 Stamina at the cost of - 4 Taijutsu, - 4 Control, - 4 Instinct.

[/Spoiler]

Payment: 69 Points, Strength Training, Instinct Training, 5 Event Stats

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Yura

[Accepted]Genma Techniques!

Post by Yura » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:29 pm

1/2
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
SadakoGeninIwagakureTeam 13[color=#90D2D8]
Enkouten, MitsuoBanninIwagakureTeam 18|Jousai[color=#ff2200]
Retired CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
Nara, ShikariBanninKonohagakureMamorinuku[color=#fb8a00]
Takara, MorikoGeninIwagakure[color=#ffeb66]
Inji, AyakoC-RankWaterfall[color=#8080ff]

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:23 pm

Assassins Flight <-This would be A-rank. If he was just turning into a bat that'd be different but he's still retaining all abilities and still has to follow flight rules.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:51 pm

I hate to be that guy here but I feel my experience with the jutsu style is needed.

Claws of Fury <-- Why is this Kunai sharp? What animal are you basing your claws off of? Most animal claws are sharp but don't really cut so much as puncture and tear.

Rodent <-- I'm not sure if anyone thought of this but as far as I know there's no such thing as scaling strength. A punch from a 50str giant summon can be stopped by a 50str human. So you're effectively getting your stats in a much smaller, thus much harder to hit, package. This creates a discrepency in power. Same goes for "Insect". Going down in size is just as strong as going up in size, if not much moreso. Also, what kind of insect? Beetle? Fly? Praying Mantis?

Bat <-- I'd clearify that you're using a sonar like skill to achieve this. Also, you might want to comment on species of bat to account for certain sensory differences as well as size. Once again, this might be too far down in scale for D rank. Especially since you're gaining flight.

Messenger bird <-- Species would be welcome, but you kinda clearify on size. Still, species for senses and other special things like owls and albatross. Also, flight at D rank.

Serpent strike <-- Might wanna choose a different serpent. Black Mamba venom is MUCH more powerful.

Armored <-- Typically these kinds of defenses had a (strength+stamina)/2 equation. Not 100% sure if that changed.

Assassins Flight <--Unsure, I'd have to look, but I think flight was minimum B rank for Katsu. However, everything else here is alright. However, why is he losing control? Transformations typically affect physical stats only. RARELY did they affect instinct.

Grizzly Bear <-- C rank is fine. Just mention the natural weapons for the sake of argument.

Byakko <-- Why control? Also, similar to grizzly bear. It's just a large beast. C rank would be alright.

Genbu <-- Size is yay but I'd think at A rank you could go nuts with this monstrocity. Add some shit to it. Get outright redonk and awesome. Same for "Shujakku".

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:32 pm

Quote:
Claws of Fury <-- Why is this Kunai sharp? What animal are you basing your claws off of? Most animal claws are sharp but don't really cut so much as puncture and tear.
I don’t think this is a situation where that kind of realism is necessary. D-rank jutsu of various elements frequently produce kunai sharp objects, it’s not unreasonable to do the same for claws, especially in a world where animals can be just as deadly as shinobi.
Quote:
Rodent <-- I'm not sure if anyone thought of this but as far as I know there's no such thing as scaling strength. A punch from a 50str giant summon can be stopped by a 50str human. So you're effectively getting your stats in a much smaller, thus much harder to hit, package. This creates a discrepency in power. Same goes for "Insect". Going down in size is just as strong as going up in size, if not much moreso. Also, what kind of insect? Beetle? Fly? Praying Mantis?
I’m not sure what you’re suggesting, that seems to me to be an inherit advantage of the body Genma and one of the core aspects of its abilities. As for insect I’ve edited to specify just flying insects to streamline it a little more without being completely restrictive and needing a separate jutsu for every species of fly or mosquito.
Quote:
Bat <-- I'd clearify that you're using a sonar like skill to achieve this. Also, you might want to comment on species of bat to account for certain sensory differences as well as size. Once again, this might be too far down in scale for D rank. Especially since you're gaining flight.
Again think you’re taking the realism thing a bit far, I mentioned a size range and I’ll clarify the use of sonar detection and add in a range. Also I can make this a C-rank.
Quote:
Messenger bird <-- Species would be welcome, but you kinda clearify on size. Still, species for senses and other special things like owls and albatross. Also, flight at D rank.
…I did mention the species that it covers. Owls and albatross are not listed. I think C-rank should be a fair compromise for this. His combat options are much more limited in this form.
Quote:
Serpent strike <-- Might wanna choose a different serpent. Black Mamba venom is MUCH more powerful.
I’ll just make it a generic green or black venomous snake then.
Quote:
Armored <-- Typically these kinds of defenses had a (strength+stamina)/2 equation. Not 100% sure if that changed.
Fixed.
Quote:
Assassins Flight <--Unsure, I'd have to look, but I think flight was minimum B rank for Katsu. However, everything else here is alright. However, why is he losing control? Transformations typically affect physical stats only. RARELY did they affect instinct.
This one I agree should be A-rank since he has full functionality of his combat abilities. Nowhere on the Genma app does it state that only physical stats can be affected positively or negatively.
Quote:
Grizzly Bear <-- C rank is fine. Just mention the natural weapons for the sake of argument.
I don’t really think it’s necessary to remind people that bears have teeth and claws. Also I’m fine with this and Byakko being B-rank for the increased stat boosts.

Quote:
Genbu <-- Size is yay but I'd think at A rank you could go nuts with this monstrosity. Add some shit to it. Get outright redonk and awesome. Same for "Shujakku".
Added in the same formula as previous for the strength of Genbu’s shell. Not entirely sure what kind of thing would be acceptable to add to Shujaku.

Added in 2 D-ranks (Cat and Dog transformations) as well as B-rank (Octopus) to balance out the pyramids after shifting some ranks.

Also updated total point cost to 69 to reflect these changes.

Edit: Added in some stats to the mod

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Rain21199

Post by Rain21199 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:39 am

1/2

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

" A 7 for Zangy for example, is different from a 7 from Envy who is not quite a nuanced writer as Zangy is (sorry Envy), which is different from a 7 for Rain, who has English as his second language." - Onu 2016

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:58 am

Accepted

This application has been accepted. Congratulations! Any necessary changes will be handled by the moderating team.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Return to “Completed”