[Accepted]Lazy Ass Yamanaka

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:05 am

Application: Naoyukino
Change: Buying 8 stats and a bunch of jutsu. Also fix the top of the app so the stat training is at the top along with Prestige.

Old stats:
Stats: (13/50) -Remove
  • +Ninjutsu: 20+5
  • -Taijutsu: 6
  • -Genjutsu: 1
  • -Stamina: 11+2
  • +Control: 20
  • -Strength: 6
  • +Speed: 10
  • +Instinct: 19+1
  • Total: 93+8
New Stats

Stats:
  • +Ninjutsu: 25
  • -Taijutsu: 6
  • -Genjutsu: 1
  • -Stamina: 13
  • +Control: 20
  • -Strength: 6
  • +Speed: 10
  • +Instinct: 20
  • Total: 101
Conscious Control Spoiler:
A-Rank
~Mind Takeover
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
After the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka projects their consciousness towards a target with a speed of 25 and a range of 25 meters. If this makes contact, the mind of the victim is forced to watch as the Yamanaka controls their actions. If the target has a (Control+Instinct)/2 more than the user's (Control+Instinct)/2 they will be able to fight off the Yamanaka's control. Control allows them to control movement, speech, jutsu control based off the restrictions of the Yamanaka, and the ability to see memories. It should be noted that any damage the possessed opponent suffers will be reflected on the Yamanaka's original body. If avoided or resisted, the consciousness takes one post to find its way back to the body. Lasts for 8 posts, during which the user's body goes limp.

Sensory Spoiler:
B-Rank
*[Sensory Style • Broad Sense]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: *[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses], Ninjutsu/Control/Instinct stats of 20
This jutsu is an extension of [Beyond Senses]. With this jutsu initiated, a sensor can focus on individual chakra signatures to get a precise idea of where their opponents are at up to 25 meters. A general sense of the direction and number of chakra sources can be determined at about 50 meters. It should be noted that this jutsu requires intense concentration, often making the user shut their eyes so they can focus on the jutsu solely. Even with high levels of Chakra Control and Instinct, this jutsu can be mentally taxing as it requires the user to sort through the individual chakra sources in the sensor’s range.

*[Sensory Style • Sense: Genjutsu]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: *[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses]
Once their sensory jutsu is active, the user can do a brief series of hand seals, allowing them to notice any abnormalities indicative of genjutsu in any of the sources of chakra they can sense. This can help them determine who needs to be released and who does not. 

*[Sensory Style • Evaluation:Jutsu]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: *[Sensory Style • Flare]
Having used the flare, the user will look out for any flares. Upon noticing one, the user will immediately do a single hand seal, allowing them to determine the affinity, strength, and speed if applicable, and sense where that chakra is going specifically. This means if it’s a projectile, they’ll be able to track and see the projectile in their minds eye. If it’s a fuuinjutsu, they are able to see that a fuuinjutsu is activated, but will not be able to follow the result unless they activate this jutsu again. This jutsu is very effective due to it’s broad mechanic.

Payment: 62 points

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:06 am

[b]Prestige Perks:[/b] 0/0
[b]Stat Trainings:[/b] (13/50)

[b]Stats:[/b][list][*][b]+Ninjutsu:[/b] 25
[*][b]-Taijutsu:[/b] 6
[*][b]-Genjutsu:[/b] 1
[*][b]-Stamina:[/b] 13
[*][b]+Control:[/b] 20
[*][b]-Strength:[/b] 6
[*][b]+Speed:[/b] 10
[*][b]+Instinct:[/b] 20
[*][b]Total:[/b] 101[/list]

[b][u]A-Rank[/u][/b]
[b]~Mind Takeover[/b]
[i]A-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i]
After the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka projects their consciousness towards a target with a speed of 25 and a range of 25 meters. If this makes contact, the mind of the victim is forced to watch as the Yamanaka controls their actions. If the target has a (Control+Instinct)/2 more than the user's (Control+Instinct)/2 they will be able to fight off the Yamanaka's control. Control allows them to control movement, speech, jutsu control based off the restrictions of the Yamanaka, and the ability to see memories. It should be noted that any damage the possessed opponent suffers will be reflected on the Yamanaka's original body. If avoided or resisted, the consciousness takes one post to find its way back to the body. Lasts for 8 posts, during which the user's body goes limp.

[b][u]B-Rank[/u][/b]
[b]*[Sensory Style • Broad Sense][/b]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] [b]*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses][/b], Ninjutsu/Control/Instinct stats of 20
This jutsu is an extension of [Beyond Senses]. With this jutsu initiated, a sensor can focus on individual chakra signatures to get a precise idea of where their opponents are at up to 25 meters. A general sense of the direction and number of chakra sources can be determined at about 50 meters. It should be noted that this jutsu requires intense concentration, often making the user shut their eyes so they can focus on the jutsu solely. Even with high levels of Chakra Control and Instinct, this jutsu can be mentally taxing as it requires the user to sort through the individual chakra sources in the sensor’s range.

[b]*[Sensory Style • Sense: Genjutsu][/b]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] [b]*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses][/b]
Once their sensory jutsu is active, the user can do a brief series of hand seals, allowing them to notice any abnormalities indicative of genjutsu in any of the sources of chakra they can sense. This can help them determine who needs to be released and who does not. 

[b]*[Sensory Style • Evaluation:Jutsu][/b]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] [b]*[Sensory Style • Flare][/b]
Having used the flare, the user will look out for any flares. Upon noticing one, the user will immediately do a single hand seal, allowing them to determine the affinity, strength, and speed if applicable, and sense where that chakra is going specifically. This means if it’s a projectile, they’ll be able to track and see the projectile in their minds eye. If it’s a fuuinjutsu, they are able to see that a fuuinjutsu is activated, but will not be able to follow the result unless they activate this jutsu again. This jutsu is very effective due to it’s broad mechanic.

Yura

Post by Yura » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:43 am

1/2
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
SadakoGeninIwagakureTeam 13[color=#90D2D8]
Enkouten, MitsuoBanninIwagakureTeam 18|Jousai[color=#ff2200]
Retired CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
Nara, ShikariBanninKonohagakureMamorinuku[color=#fb8a00]
Takara, MorikoGeninIwagakure[color=#ffeb66]
Inji, AyakoC-RankWaterfall[color=#8080ff]

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:12 am

Accepted

This application has been accepted. Congratulations! Any necessary changes will be handled by the moderating team.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Return to “Completed”