[Accepted]Isuzu Jutsu Mod

Isuzu

Post by Isuzu » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:59 pm

Application: Isuzu
Change: 2 Fuuin (D,D) | 2 Fuuton (D,C), as well as an added line to his description describing his seals on his wrists. Convert the 20 Shuriken from his app, and 10 senbon, to the shuriken stored in his seal.
FuuinShow
*Fuuinjutsu • Tattoo
D-Rank Storage Fuuinjutsu
Developed for clandestine operations originally, instead of using ink and paper, the user draws a seal onto their body the size of the item they are sealing into their body. Upon doing a set of hand seals, the user then slides the item into the tattoo and performs the second seal, causing the seal to go dormant. When kai'd the seal releases the stored item.

Storage Tattoo - Shuriken
D-Rank Storage Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisite: Fuuinjutsu • Tattoo
This seal contains shuriken and is located on the underside of Isuzu's wrists. Once kai'd, for next 5 posts, Isuzu can pull shuriken from the tattoo as he pleases, releasing up to three at a time. There are (2) of these, one on each arm, storing 15 shurikens each. Shuriken can be added back via the Fuuinjutsu • Tattoo technique for later use.
FuutonShow
Fuuton • Cyclone Shuriken
D-rank Ninjutsu
Isuzu will channel wind chakra into a shuriken or windmill shuriken. This will cause each of the blades to extend to be 1 foot long in total and cause a sort of small tornado effect to exude from it when thrown, with each shuriken as their own mini-twisters. The size will be 2 feet at its center and extend out on the top and bottom of the shuriken for 1 meter. The widest parts are at each end of the tornado, being roughly 1 meter in diameter. It moves at normal thrown speed and hits with 5 strength, applying the fuuton passive as it strikes. The shuriken will still strike with normal strength.

Fuuton • Tornado Shuriken
C-rank Ninjutsu
Isuzu will channel wind chakra into a shuriken or windmill shuriken before throwing it, augmenting it with wind chakra. It will extend each blade by 2 ft, and cause a "tornado" like effect above and below the blade when thrown, with the shuriken acting as the epicenter. The entire tornado extends 3 meters above and below the shuriken, with a diameter of 6ft (2m) at its center and 3 meters at it's top. If the distance to the ground is less than that, the bottom will shrink to allow correct distance to the ground. The shuriken moves at normal thrown speed and hits with 10 strength, applying the fuuton passive as it strikes. The shuriken will still strike with normal strength.
descriptionShow
Isuzu has two tattoos on the underside of his wrists, right before his hands, of his Storage Tattoo - Shuriken Seal.
Payment: 9 Points from Isuzu's Character (3 D = 6, 1 C = 3, 6 + 3 = 9)
NocodeShow
*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Tattoo[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Storage Fuuinjutsu[/i]
Developed for clandestine operations originally, instead of using ink and paper, the user draws a seal onto their body the size of the item they are sealing into their body. Upon doing a set of hand seals, the user then slides the item into the tattoo and performs the second seal, causing the seal to go dormant. When kai'd the seal releases the stored item.

[color=black][b]Storage Tattoo - Shuriken[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Storage Fuuinjutsu[/i]
This seal contains shuriken and is located on the underside of Isuzu's wrists. Once kai'd, for next 5 posts, Isuzu can pull shuriken from the tattoo as he pleases, releasing up to three at a time. There are (2) of these, one on each arm, storing 15 shurikens each. Shuriken can be added back via the [i]Fuuinjutsu • Tattoo[/i] technique for later use.

[spoiler=Fuuton][color=lightgreen]Fuuton • Cyclone Shuriken[/color]
D-rank Ninjutsu
Isuzu will channel wind chakra into a shuriken or windmill shuriken. This will cause each of the blades to extend to be 1 foot long in total and cause a sort of small tornado effect to exude from it when thrown, with each shuriken as their own mini-twisters. The size will be 2 feet at its center and extend out on the top and bottom of the shuriken for 1 meter. The widest parts are at each end of the tornado, being roughly 1 meter in diameter. It moves at normal thrown speed and hits with 5 strength, applying the fuuton passive as it strikes. The shuriken will still strike with normal strength.

[color=lightgreen]Fuuton • Tornado Shuriken[/color]
C-rank Ninjutsu
Isuzu will channel wind chakra into a shuriken or windmill shuriken before throwing it, augmenting it with wind chakra. It will extend each blade by 2 ft, and cause a "tornado" like effect above and below the blade when thrown, with the shuriken acting as the epicenter. The entire tornado extends 3 meters above and below the shuriken, with a diameter of 6ft (2m) at its center and 3 meters at it's top. If the distance to the ground is less than that, the bottom will shrink to allow correct distance to the ground. The shuriken moves at normal thrown speed and hits with 10 strength, applying the fuuton passive as it strikes. The shuriken will still strike with normal strength[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Nakamura, Takeshi | A-rank MN | Kirigakure
Hinoshi, Isuzu | Genin | Konohagakure
Ishiguro, Kisuke | Chuunin | Kumogakure

Yura

Post by Yura » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:49 am

Application: <--- Kinda need to link the character.

Fuuton • Tornado Shuriken <--- Juuuuuust sayin, if it's acting as the epicenter of a tornado and the tornado extends 8 meters on both the top and the bottom, the windmill shuriken itself prrooooobably isn't going to be hitting someone very easily seeing as how it is going to be roughly 26 feet up in the air once you throw it. It's not something that you have to change, but I just thought you might want to consider that. The same kinda applies to your D-rank version as well.

Isuzu has two tattoos on the underside of his wrists, right before his hands, of his Storage Tattoo - Shuriken Seal. <---- The 15 shuriken stored in these tattoo's needs to be noted in his equipment section as well and the shuriken need to be purchased unless you are redirecting ones he currently has stored somewhere else into the seals.
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
SadakoGeninIwagakureTeam 13[color=#90D2D8]
Enkouten, MitsuoBanninIwagakureTeam 18|Jousai[color=#ff2200]
Retired CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
Nara, ShikariBanninKonohagakureMamorinuku[color=#fb8a00]
Takara, MorikoGeninIwagakure[color=#ffeb66]
Inji, AyakoC-RankWaterfall[color=#8080ff]

Isuzu

Post by Isuzu » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Changed both Shuriken, check the stats. They can now both be applied to Windmill or regular shuriken, allowing for scaling up more if I want to later.

As far as the shurkien - can I convert like, senbon to shuriken for this from my existing app? If not, cool, just let me know and I'll add in the points for the shuriken if needed.

Yura

Post by Yura » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:52 am

Yeah you can convert the senbon into shuriken. You only have 10 senbon on your app though so if you want the full 30 shuriken you'll either have to buy more or relocate the shuriken you currently have to your new seals.
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
Retired CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor

Isuzu

Post by Isuzu » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:57 am

Perfect - let's do that then. I've added that in the original to transfer the 10 senbon and 20 shuriken into 30 shuriken in his seal.

Yura

Post by Yura » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:01 am

1/2
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
Retired CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:47 am

Accepted

This application has been accepted. Congratulations! Any necessary changes will be handled by the moderating team.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Return to “Completed”