[Accepted]Twice the charm

Post by Legacy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:05 pm

Application:Mitsurugi, Gene
Change:
C-rank Katon NinjutsuShow
[Katon Majestic devastation ]
C-rank Katon Elemental ninjutsu
Prerequisites: 19 Ninjutsu
Description: After weaving the hand signs of the Ox, Rabbit and tiger(Flavor and does not in any way affect hand seal speed); Gene will draw the channeled chakra from his core up into his chest causing his upper body to puff outward visibly. The amassed Katon chakra is then expelled up to 30 feet (10m) in a narrow flame between his fingers at 16speed that progressively widens out into a conical shape reaching a peak width and height of 7 meters (21 feet) impacting at 16 strength. The roaring flames then explodes at 3 strength over 1m3
Payment: Payment
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Varian

Post by Varian » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:26 pm

Just looking over your custom, nice stuff clean and easy afraid I do have to point out a few things.

You have said that you expel it out at 30 feet, rules on ninjutsu state it must be in meters but if you want to keep feet in brackets feel free we do need it in meters though.

Niro mentioned this to me on a modification I posted earlier about this, one paper bomb would be better written as 5 strength for the explosion save any confusion from others that way saving you a headache.

One paper bomb's radius is also only 1m3 you can find a super helpful table on explosions in the ninjutsu section of this threadhere.
Active Characters
NameRankVillageOrganization
Sun IchiC-RankDungeon CountryN/A
Fukusha YujiGeninIwagakure No SatoN/a

Legacy
User flair: Conflict begets Growth

Post by Legacy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:53 pm

Removed the explosive property from the tech altogether. Also, couldn't find any specifications on what unit of measurement needs to be used I can do conversions for people in a spoiler if necessary but seems fine as is imo.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Varian

Post by Varian » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:51 am

It is easy to miss it, it is just above the ninjutsu table that tells you the base ninjutsu requirement for each rank technique
Quote:
The Stat

Just like Taijutsu uses Speed and Strength as complementary stats, Ninjutsu and Control pretty much go hand in hand. While your ninjutsu stat controls the overall power of your techniques, your control obviously determines your ability to control your chakra and techniques. For instance, Rasengan is powerful because it requires both high control and ninjutsu stats to perform. The standardized measurement for all Ninjutsu is Meters
You could still keep the explosion in the technique as far as I am concerned as you had written it as a d-rank explosion which I think is fairly balanced for a technique that already has hit in theory with 13 strength, it just couldn't be a 5x5x5 area it would need to be the same size as a D-rank explosion which would looks something like.

"This jutsu then explodes with a strength and speed of 5 over a 1m3"

It is up to you.
Active Characters
NameRankVillageOrganization
Sun IchiC-RankDungeon CountryN/A
Fukusha YujiGeninIwagakure No SatoN/a

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:51 am

Re-re-edited
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Post by Director » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:47 am

From my calculations your explosion can only be 3 strength strong. Considering that with a Ninjutsu pre-requisite of 19 this gives you 38 to distribute, which you give 16 to speed, 16 to impact strength, this leaves you with 6 left over points. It takes 2 of each of those points to add an explosion which results in a 3 strength explosion. It'd also explode in a 13 area.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:45 am

You just confused the hell out of me not gonna lie. What I did was take the product total from the stat prerequisite and subtract five points from that, accounting for the explosive property right out the get go. Then, I proceeded to divide the remainder in half to mock up the stats for Speed and strength. According to the table I should have been spot on as far as the numbers go.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Fake

Post by Fake » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:22 pm

19 x 2 = 38
38 - 16 (Speed) - 16 (Strength) = 6

You have 6 points left over to distribute into explosive strength. As per added explosion rules--not regular explosion rules--you get a (6/2) strength explosion. I feel like I explained this to you before and you complied, no?
NameVillageRankOrganizationTest★ YATO ★KonohaA-RankThe God HandTest★ AYATO ★Knowledge CountryC-RankKobushi KaishuuTest

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:10 pm

The rules regarding explosive properties should be reworked at some point so as to not royally nerf any attempt at added explosive. 3 Strength ain't shit >_>. Anyway, edited again. Should be good to go for real now.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Fake

Post by Fake » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:01 pm

1/2
NameVillageRankOrganizationTest★ YATO ★KonohaA-RankThe God HandTest★ AYATO ★Knowledge CountryC-RankKobushi KaishuuTest

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:10 pm

Accepted

This application has been accepted. Congratulations! Any necessary changes will be handled by the moderating team.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Return to “Completed”