[Accepted]Fanho Update 1

Yeet Skeet

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

[Accepted]Fanho Update 1

Post by Director » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:46 am

Application: Awai, Fanho
Change: +1 Control

New Concentration/UpperLower Body Update
New ConcentrationsShow
Hiton Advanced:
As with its parent element Hiton, Fanho can now manipulate natural light around him taking his control past just hard light, and into a realm of utilizing natural light to create absences of light. Warp light around him, or to use the light to brighten/heat up an area, or to reduce it. With this he can also make vision distorted by warping light around them. Hiton advanced follows the same passive rules as its parent element unless stated otherwise. Hiton advanced goes off the same pyramid as plain hiton, and is granted fusion channeling.
Sensory:
Sensors are shinobi who are able to activate a sixth sense which can locate and read chakra sources. Sensory is advantageous as it allows shinobi to perceive without using any of their conventional senses, which can easily be deceived. Sensors are able to collect a lot of information through the interpretation of this sixth sense.
Add Tai ConcentrationsShow
Close Quarters Combat:
The fundamental skill of [Close Quarters Combat] indicates the user's proficiency to efficiently utilize martial arts and advanced combat moves involving the body, for example but not limited to, advanced kicks, grapples, advanced punches, etc.
Acrobatics:
The fundamental skill of [Acrobatics] includes the user’s ability to contort their body into unfamiliar positions in order to avoid attacks, as well as the user’s ability to fall safely and perform Ukemi and other feats of gymnastics. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.
New Abilities
New AbilitiesShow
Will of Fire:
Will of Fire
Fanho's body has the ability to charge itself and release energy via a strike. While attributed to his sheer strong will inspired by Konoha's "Will of Fire", Fanho's body over time charges itself based on his own whim with overwhelming physical energy that needs to be discharged otherwise it will dissipate. While charging this energy and holding it, it will appear on Fanho's person as charged grey electricity that casually sparks off his body with glowing lines forming across him as it charges. The amount of strength Fanho can charge per post is dependent on his control to a max of his [Control] charged total. This ability works in that when Fanho charges say 40 strength, he can discharge one 40 strength blast, and then he's back to 0 in reserve. However he can also release one 20 strength blast, and then he's at 20 in reserves that can be charged up or used as another blast. With the strength he charges he can either discharge it all at once or in parts, however the time til it dissipates remain the same if partially used. With taijutsu he can improve upon this release of strength directing it in multiple ways via kicks, punches, flicks, pseudo-heavenly, etc. After hitting the max he can hold in [Control] amount, Fanho has 3 posts to release this strength or else it dissipates.

Strength Charging Table
Control 1-91 Strength Per Post
Control 10-193 Strength Per Post
Control 20-295 Strength Per Post
COntrol 30-397 Strength Per Post
Control 40-5010 Strength Per Post
Removed One Fuuinjutsu on his person
SpoilerShow
Prepped and Tattoo'd on his lower back

Fuuinjutsu • Snap Back to Reality
B-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu
Pre-Requisite: Jikukan Concentration
After inscribing this on a person, Fanho will channel a bit of chakra to arm it. With this fuuinjutsu it will deliver a flush of Tighten Time chakra to speed up any existing genjutsu to the person this is inscribed on when kai'd by 4 posts. This fuuinjutsu is 6x6 inches.
Fuuinjutsu Tied Into The One Above:
Fuuinjutsu • Overlay Kai
D-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu
Pre-Requisite: Any Charge or Force Fuuinjutsu
After being tattoo'd/inscribed on the surface of a person/object and channeling a bit of chakra into it. This Fuuin is approximately 2x2 inches. This Augment addition effectively works as a kai to trigger a Charge or Force Fuuinjutsu when tied into it. While it acts as a kai for such Fuuin, it can only be triggered if the person it is inscribed on falls under an overlay Genjutsu.
Add Jutsu Below
New JutsuShow
[color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Big Hands[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline[/i]
Throughout years of training with projectiles, Fanho can hold up to (Taijutsu/5) projectiles in each hand and throw them, one right after the other, or all at once without losing speed, strength, or accuracy.

[color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Curved Strike[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
Fanho has perfected the art of throwing a projectile to the point he can naturally cause it to completely perform up to a 90° curve. He can cause it to curve anytime within his Taijutsu*2 meters.

[color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Full Tilt[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Stance[/i]
Once entered this stance Fanho can constantly be operating at his top speed and strength. However the only downside is without another discipline to regulate his stamina usage, Fanho wastes slightly extra stamina in maintaining this form. Albeit very useful for fighting at full force against enemies much stronger than him so he can keep up. This does not mean Fanho hits his top speed instantly, it just means while in movement he exerts full speed when he hits it constantly afterwards.

[color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Death Lies Within[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i]
By throwing a projectile, Fanho has mastered the art of hiding another projectile within the shadow of the first to fool opposing enemies. If the enemy doesn't have an instinct stat +5 the speed/strength of what the projectile was or any advanced seeing techniques. They won't notice the projectile hiding in the shadow of the other one.

[color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Heightened Prowl[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Taijutsu Discipline[/i]
Due to intense training, Fanho's sense of smell is impeccable and allows him to follow a scent for up to his Instinct/2 meters with near pinpoint accuracy. If it is outside of that range to a max of his Instinct he can only get a general direction. He can even detect scents days old and track them with this unless there has been some sort of scent removal technique or severe weather conditions. This also allows him to distinguish between different scents of people and companions.

[color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Flying Raijin: Level I[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Nintaijutsu Maneuver[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] [b][color=#666699]Open Space: Blink[/color][/b], and [b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Rasengan[/color][/b]
After hurling one of Fanho's titular kunai with his fuuin inscribed as he run towards his target, Fanho will then create a [b][color=cadetblue]Rasengan[/color][/b] in his right hand just before reaching his target. As the kunai passes his target, and Fanho is about to trade blows he'll use [b][color=#666699]Blink[/color][/b] to teleport right behind snatching the kunai out of the air as he drives the [b][color=cadetblue]Rasengan[/color][/b] into their back.

[color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • No Crawlspace Too Far[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Discipline[/i]
Fanho has learned how to deal in tight spaces and situations. When in a tight situation where a build up of strength and force is needed. Fanho has learned to deal without. He can exert all of his strength no matter how tight of a space he is in, and has no need to build up momentum to deal in his absolute strength.
Fixing Jutsu due to Hiton UpdateShow
Jutsu Before:
Hiton • Heavenly Ascension Form One
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra Fanho will mold Hiton chakra into a solid form around his body causing him to appear bright grey with a haori forming on his body with the words Hogo-sha(保護者) meaning Guardian inscribed on the back. This chakra cloak forms at 20 speed with a strength of 20. This chakra cloak emits the Hiton passives outwards, Fanho being the epicenter and unaffected by the passive up to a range of 20 meters. While in this jutsu Fanho can preform other jutsus, and the cloak only lasts for 5 posts before dissipating.
Jutsu After:
Hiton • Heavenly Ascension Form One
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra Fanho will mold Hiton chakra into a solid form around his body causing him to appear bright grey with a haori forming on his body with the words Hogo-sha(保護者) meaning Guardian inscribed on the back. This chakra cloak forms at 20 speed with a strength of 20. While in this jutsu Fanho can preform other jutsus, and the cloak only lasts for 5 posts before dissipating.

Jutsu Before:
Hiton • Heavenly Ascension Form Two
A-Rank Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra Fanho will mold Hiton chakra into a solid form around his body causing him to appear blindingly grey with a haori forming on his body with the words Tenshi(天使) meaning Angel inscribed on the back. The haori also features the Awai clan symbol on the back above the wording, with black lines extending from the shoulders of the haori to the ends of the sleeves. With two stripes on the front extending to the bottom from each shoulder. This chakra cloak forms at 20 speed with a strength of 30. This chakra cloak emits the Hiton passives outwards up to a range of 25 meters, Fanho being the epicenter and unaffected by the passive. While in this jutsu Fanho can preform other jutsus, and the cloak only lasts for 6 posts before dissipating.
Jutsu After:
Hiton • Heavenly Ascension Form Two
A-Rank Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra Fanho will mold Hiton chakra into a solid form around his body causing him to appear blindingly grey with a haori forming on his body with the words Tenshi(天使) meaning Angel inscribed on the back. The haori also features the Awai clan symbol on the back above the wording, with black lines extending from the shoulders of the haori to the ends of the sleeves. With two stripes on the front extending to the bottom from each shoulder. This chakra cloak forms at 20 speed with a strength of 30. While in this jutsu Fanho can preform other jutsus, and the cloak only lasts for 6 posts before dissipating.

Jutsu Before:
Hiton • The Hokage's Cloak
S-Ranked Ninjutsu
Pre-Requisite: 40 Ninjutsu, 35 Control
After channeling chakra Fanho will mold Hiton chakra into a solid form around his body causing him to appear blindingly grey with a haori forming on his body with the words meaning Hokage inscribed on the back. The haori also features the Awai clan symbol on the back above the wording, with black lines extending from the shoulders of the haori to the ends of the sleeves. With two stripes on the front extending to the bottom from each shoulder. This chakra cloak forms at 30 speed with a strength of 50. This chakra cloak emits the Hiton passives outwards up to 70 meters, Fanho being the epicenter and unaffected by the passive. While in this jutsu Fanho can preform other jutsus, and the cloak only lasts for 10 posts before dissipating.
Jutsu After:
Hiton • The Hokage's Cloak
S-Ranked Ninjutsu
Pre-Requisite: 40 Ninjutsu, 35 Control
After channeling chakra Fanho will mold Hiton chakra into a solid form around his body causing him to appear blindingly grey with a haori forming on his body with the words meaning Hokage inscribed on the back. The haori also features the Awai clan symbol on the back above the wording, with black lines extending from the shoulders of the haori to the ends of the sleeves. With two stripes on the front extending to the bottom from each shoulder. This chakra cloak forms at 30 speed with a strength of 50. While in this jutsu Fanho can preform other jutsus, and the cloak only lasts for 10 posts before dissipating.
Jutsu ReplacingShow
Jutsu Being Replaced:
Fuuinjutsu • Overlay Kai
D-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu
Pre-Requisite: Any Charge or Force Fuuinjutsu
After being tattoo'd/inscribed on the surface of a person/object and channeling a bit of chakra into it. This Augment addition effectively works as a kai to trigger a Charge or Force Fuuinjutsu when tied into it. While it acts as a kai for such Fuuin, it can only be triggered if the person it is inscribed on falls under an overlay Genjutsu.
Jutsu Replacing With:
[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Foreshadowing[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu[/i]
This Fuuin is approximately 2x2 inches. After being tattoo'd/inscribed on the surface of a person/object and channeling a bit of chakra into it. This Augment addition effectively works as a kai to trigger a Charge or Force Fuuinjutsu when tied into it. It acts as a kai for fuuinjutsu tied into it, it can only kai the tied in fuuinjutsu if the tatted user of both falls under a genjutsu.
Jutsu ReplacingShow
Jutsu Being Replaced:
Fuuinjutsu • Snap Back to Reality
B-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu
Pre-Requisite: Jikukan Concentration
After inscribing this on a person, Fanho will channel a bit of chakra to arm it. With this fuuinjutsu it will deliver a flush of Tighten Time chakra to speed up any existing genjutsu to the person this is inscribed on when kai'd by 4 posts. This fuuinjutsu is 6x6 inches.
Jutsu Replacing With:
[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Rabbit Alarm[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu[/i]
After inscribing this on a person in a 3'x3'in area, Fanho will channel a bit of chakra to arm it. With this fuuinjutsu the tatted user will feel an alarming, but non-disruptive thumping sensation in the area the fuuinjutsu is tattoo'd that will alert him when it is kai'd with the previous effect. This sensation lasts for 3 posts.
Jutsu ReplacingShow
Jutsu Being Replaced:
Hiton • Scorched Earth - Nine Tails Ultimate Destruction
A-rank Ninjutsu
Fanho channels chakra creating a hiton clone in the form of a fox. This fox is made of pure hiton and glows blindingly grey. It stands 10 meters tall on all four legs, and is 5 meters long from head to tail. The fox has 9 tails all of which it can control like appendages. With the foxes high stamina it can take a few hits before dissipating. The fox lasts for 6 posts before dissipating.

Taijutsu: 20
Stamina: 18
Strength: 20
Speed: 27
Jutsu Replacing With:
Hiton • Light as Light
A-rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra around him, Fanho can create an aura of hiton around him (Non-Blinding) that grants him the ability to fly by being weightless like light. He can fly at a speed equal to his own to a max of his control. He must follow flight rules. This cloak doesn't have a durability which it defends him at, but if it sustains a hit of 25 strength or more it will cause the aura to dissipate relinquishing Fanho's ability to fly. If not destroyed, this jutsu lasts for a total of 7 posts.
Add the Fuuinjutsu Use to his sheetShow
Fuuinjutsu Tattoo'd On His Lower BackShow
Prepped and tattoo'd on his lower back

After inscribing this on a person in a 3'x3'in area, Fanho will channel a bit of chakra to arm it. With this fuuinjutsu the tatted user will feel an alarming, but non-disruptive thumping sensation in the area the fuuinjutsu is tattoo'd that will alert him when it is kai'd with the previous effect. This sensation lasts for 3 posts.
Fuuinjutsu Tied Into the One Above:
[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Foreshadowing[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu[/i]
This Fuuin is approximately 2x2 inches. After being tattoo'd/inscribed on the surface of a person/object and channeling a bit of chakra into it. This Augment addition effectively works as a kai to trigger a Charge or Force Fuuinjutsu when tied into it. It acts as a kai for fuuinjutsu tied into it, it can only kai the tied in fuuinjutsu if the tatted user of both falls under a genjutsu.
Refunding this JutsuShow
Konoha Smash • No Breaks
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisites:
20 Strength
With his immense strength Fanho can always go from 0 to 60 real quick. After mastering this discipline it effectively allows Fanho to reach his top speed instantly as his strength allows him to kick of quickly and maintain that speed quickly and effectively.
Payment: 26 points.
Control Training

-22 - New Jutsu
-6 - Swapping out 3 jutsu
+2 points due to staff fix of a jutsu.
Last edited by Director on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Tournament] Fanho Update 1

Post by Niro » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:14 pm

Hidden Resolve
Fanho has discovered his chakra reserves are much larger than what is observed at first. He has additional chakra that lay hidden behind a wall that can be used to refill his active pool. This dormant pool of chakra makes it seem as if Fanho has chakra off the spectrum known of what was capable to any known shinobi. However he cannot access this dormant pool, only refill his own chakra with up to half of his current stamina. He can recharge his stamina by any amount at any time, but only to a maximum of half of his stamina per thread.
Only useful once per thread.
Cannot recharge more than half. <- This is a LOT weaker than I think you intend. You can restore up to half of your max stamina once per fight but this ability is a super weak version of that. Instead of restoring half of your max, you restore half of your CURRENT. Meaning if you had 10 stam at the end of a fight you'd only restore 5 rather than 25 (if you had 50 stam).

Gonna discuss Will of Fire with others as there's something off about it I don't like but can't put my finger on atm

Konoha Smash • Big Hands <-This should require Projectile Weapons listed as a Prerequisite

Konoha Smash • Curved Strike <-Same as above

Konoha Smash • Full Tilt <-Should be broken up into two, one for Speed and one for Strength. Also should require a Strength prequisite

Konoha Smash • Death Lies Within <-This should require Projectile Weapons listed as a Prerequisite

Konoha Smash • Flying Raijin: Level I <-Should require a Taijutsu prerequisite to reorientate after the Blink

Fuuinjutsu • Foreshadowing <-Reads really choppy and should be fixed up

Fuuinjutsu • Rabbit Alarm <-Mentions placing on a person but context says otherwise. How far can he sense it from? HOW can he sense it?

Hiton • Light as Light <-How does Light enable flight? This doesn't make a whole ton of sense. If it was wings he flapped and used, sure it'd make sense. A shield, however, doesn't.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Director » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:06 am

Edited the hidden resolve ability, thanks for pointing it out.

All the projectile jutsu already have it in the style. So it doesn't need to list the pre-requisite on the jutsu.

Up-ranked Full Tilt to B-rank so I don't have to split it.

I disagree with Flying Raijin: Level 1 requiring a taijutsu pre-requisite. That's already inherent by needing 20 taijutsu to perform it since its a B-rank. It'd also be awkward having an odd taijutsu pre-requisite consisting of 21-24 without breaking into A-rank.

Fixed up the wording on the fuuinjutsu, they did indeed word choppy. Should be much easier on the eyes, less kindergarten English.

Fixed the Light as Light jutsu, made it be a non-defensive aura that surrounds him with a non blinding aura of light which is weightless permitting him to fly. However still if he takes 25 damage, it will knock him out of the air like any other flight jutsu.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:03 am

The hidden resolve ability is written really oddly, I'm having a hard time understanding it. Specifically
"He can recharge his stamina by any amount at any time, but only to a maximum of half of his max stamina per thread." this part.

Does this mean that if he has 40 stamina, he can recharge it by 10, to make it 50, and then later when hes down to 20 stamina, charge up to 30 (10 + 10 = 20, 1/2 of 40) or? I think thats what its saying ,but hard to tell.

Tbh, I'm not even really sure this is okay. My issue with this ability is that while its technically allowed under the 'stamina recharge via abilities' rule, that 'recharge' is typically done by stat allocation into a 9th stat, and then the redistribution into the ability stat. In the above example of 40 stamina, this effectively raises your stamina to 60, and effectively raises your stat total to 345. Obviously I don't have the power to rule on this, but I'd be really hesitant to give any sort of stamina recharge ability the okay without a 9th stat.

All that being said, the same appears to be true for your Will of Fire ability, if I'm reading it correctly. It allows you to boost your strength by x amount, based on stamina, over the course of posts? If you punch a wall, does this boost reduce back to 0 and recharge, or is the charge a constant thing no matter how much its expended? If its the former, this ability effectively lets you replace your strength stat with control for offensive maneuvers, which seems really...strong. Especially because I'd presume it bypasses stat restrictions since its not a legitimate boost.

Anyways,
Big Hands -> "Throughout years of training with projectiles, Fanho can hold up to Taijutsu/5 in each hand and throw them " Just a grammatical note, this is worded oddly, specifically the bolded part. I can use common sense to know you're referring back to the projectiles, but it seems a little weird, might want to just reaffirm that you mean Taijutsu/5 projectiles in each hands.

Konoha Smash • Full Tilt <-- this is worded like a discipline, should be more like "Once entered this stance Fanho can operate. . ."

Konoha Smash • Death Lies Within <-- with the stat prerequisite, once thrown at 45+ str/spd, these are literally impossible to perceive, should include a clause for "unless they have advanced sight"
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Director » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Discussed in discord, changes made. Will wait for a staff call on the first ability.

Also fixed my cloaks due to the Hiton passive change.

Varian

Post by Varian » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:51 pm

Will of Fire stored strength needs to cap out at your maximum for your spec, in your case 39 strength. I realise this undermines what you had intended for the ability somewhat but this could still allow for you to essentially double up on a single attack punch no jutsu with 39 strength would just be two 39 strength attacks.

Quote:
Konoha Smash • Flying Raijin: Level I
B-Rank Nintaijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisites: Open Space: Blink, and Ninjutsu • Rasengan
After hurling one of Fanho's titular kunai with his fuuin inscribed as he run towards his target, Fanho will then create a Rasengan in his right hand just before reaching his target. As the kunai passes his target, and Fanho is about to trade blows he'll use Blink to teleport right behind snatching the kunai out of the air as he drives the Rasengan into their back.
Kawa had pretty much the exact same Jutsu and it is S-Rank so I would assume this is gonna have to be the same.

Quote:
Konoha Smash • Big Hands
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Throughout years of training with projectiles, Fanho can hold up to (Taijutsu/5) projectiles in each hand and throw them, one right after the other, or all at once without losing speed, strength, or accuracy. He can throw these projectiles at any angle, or in any position.
I would also argue that as a C-Rank it wouldn't be possible from any angle or position but from most.
Active Characters
NameRankVillageOrganization
Sun IchiC-RankDungeon CountryN/A
Fukusha YujiGeninIwagakure No SatoN/a

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Director » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:59 pm

I disagree on the ability because I can use ninjutsu to blast people with 50 strength hits. It does use a cost system, however its just a charge and I can hit people with 50 strength. Similarly mine works in the same mindset however instead of a cost and charging time, it doubles the charging time with the amount of posts I have to wait to use the full potential. I can explain my point better on discord if what I said is confusing.

Kawa's jutsu was under an older system, which tbh I don't see what's so advanced that it requires S-rank since its toss a weapon, teleport, and twist. Which now that I have the acrobatics conc I'll add that to the tai style so it should give me more reason to be able to do it.

Fixed the third one, and just removed the sentence.

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:31 pm

Sorry but no. You're not being allowed to break stat restrictions so it's going to have to cap at whatever your spec allows for. As varian said though, with this you could still effectively double up on singular attacks, effectively having more powerful strikes without actually breaking caps.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Director » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:17 am

I want Ginja's opinion on it. Because again I can easily just charge ninpou and blast people with 50 strength. This isn't any different, I'm doubling the casting time while dropping the charge of chakra. Its entirely balanced, and its not breaking stat restrictions as its effectively a blast of physical force to the face. It isn't replacing my strength stat for checks or strength stat for resisting. Its purely for a physical attack.

FluffyGinja
User flair: Former Suna OOC

Post by FluffyGinja » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:27 pm

Okay, so... we are going to focus on this second ability cause that is what you want me to talk about. First, part of me is a little confused. It says it can be held but it can dissipate. What makes it dissipate? Just contact? If that is the case, does that mean you can indefinitely hold it with no issues? Secondly, while I know this can be done with Ninjutsu purely, Physical energy and spiritual energy drain chakra at different rates and physical energy is a bit less. I'd like to see this drain a bit more. Maybe akin to Pseudo-Heavenly.

And since I said what I said at the beginning of this, one small issue with your first ability. Onu is correct, typically stamina regen abilities are tied to a 9th stat so that you don't just... get free stats. This would make it so stamina regen abilities are essential because this would give you more stats by default.

If you can please address these issues, it would help us better understand these abilities and potentially be able to pass them.
Active CharacterShow
Character NameAgeRankVillageCompanion(s)Training/Lonely ThreadSpeech Color Code
Hitoke, Ibuku14GeninKonohagakure No SatoN/AN/A#00A5DB
Ogata Amiya28B RankIwagakure No SatoN/AHow Does A Brick Wall Train?SlateGray
Past CharactersShow
Kyoukan, Kureha [Inactive]30JouninKumogakure No SatoN/AN/A#d67082
Tamamushi, Shishi [Inactive]16ChuuninIwagakure No SatoN/AN/A#00b27a
Nara, Shikatsu [Inactive]26JouninKonohagakure No SatoN/AN/A#7251BC
Shirahama, Sueatsu [NPC]36KazekageSunagakure No SatoN/AN/A#f96b07
Jouchaku Chiane [Inactive]24Jounin (Bannin)Kirigakure No SatoN/ACome on Jouki, I'm boredLightCyan

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Director » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:43 pm

For the second ability, I'm trading up a cost for a longer casting time for stronger techs. Which neither physical nor spiritual energy require as long as a casting time for equal power. For physical energy its an instant cast, and for majority of ninjutsu it takes less than a post to cast if we're gauging rough time to cast. If I trade up the cost for double practically triple the casting time in my opinion that would be fairly balanced. I'm not trying to use it for checks, and I'm not trying to use it to replace my strength stat. Its equivalent to a chakra blast being used for a one time added burst after contact. Dissipation is for after hitting the max how long to hold before charging, but I never put in the post limit so I'll add that. I added a 3 post limit for how long I can hold a max charge. Also I can only use the full amount of strength by direct contact, if I use any of it at a range via pseudo-heavenly it will get a reduced strength it can hit. Really the only thing Tai wise this substitutes my strength stat for is just pseudo-heavenly maneuvers dealing with strikes.

Also for the first ability there are others who have one as well, and in the past it was ruled you can have a chakra refresh ability once per thread but only up to half your max stamina. If you rule that this isn't the case then I'll remove it, but there are others who have it as well and would need to be fixed too. Those abilities that were passed weren't requiring a 9th stat.

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Director » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:23 pm

-Disregard dis post-

FluffyGinja
User flair: Former Suna OOC

Fanho Update 1

Post by FluffyGinja » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:49 pm

Alright, so, your ability honestly is just similar to chakra burst... So it isn't that bad. Just be sure to stick to what you are stating it is. This won't replace your strength.

Ad I'm going to stick to it. Stamina refresh should be tied to an ability stat, which means I will have to inform others that have gotten their stuff through without it.
Active CharacterShow
Hitoke, Ibuku14GeninKonohagakure No SatoN/AN/A#00A5DB
Ogata Amiya28B RankIwagakure No SatoN/AHow Does A Brick Wall Train?SlateGray
Past CharactersShow
Kyoukan, Kureha [Inactive]30JouninKumogakure No SatoN/AN/A#d67082
Tamamushi, Shishi [Inactive]16ChuuninIwagakure No SatoN/AN/A#00b27a
Nara, Shikatsu [Inactive]26JouninKonohagakure No SatoN/AN/A#7251BC
Shirahama, Sueatsu [NPC]36KazekageSunagakure No SatoN/AN/A#f96b07
Jouchaku Chiane [Inactive]24Jounin (Bannin)Kirigakure No SatoN/ACome on Jouki, I'm boredLightCyan

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Fanho Update 1

Post by Director » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:56 am

No worries, I'll remove the stamina refresh, and we should be good to check. Added sensory as a conc being added.

I'll provide the nocode after the 1/2.

Sanjuro

Fanho Update 1

Post by Sanjuro » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:26 pm

Your max strength/speed at all times stance should require Strength greater than or equal to Speed since max accerlation requires higher strength. So should No Breaks.

But thing I have an issue with is Fuuinjutsu • Foreshadowing. I don't see why or how this would pick up any rank of genjutsu being cast on the wearer. If it had the Sensory conc as a prerequisite and was B-Rank, like the Sensory version of the same thing, I'd be cool with it. Maybe even C, since the Sensory one detects Genjutsu in other people, but as a D-Rank with no other prerequisities its makes me :|
Name Village Rank Color Code
Hirohito, Hideki Kirigakure Bannin #0047AB
Higurashi, Kazuo Iwagakure Special Jounin #FFC40C
Akechi, Gendo Cold Country C-Rank pink
Courtesy of SiaShow

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Fanho Update 1

Post by Director » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:11 pm

Well the stance just means he operates at max at all times when he is there. So like if hes running and he hits his top speed, he isn't at an operating speed hes pushing his max constantly. Same with the strength, hes punching at full strength at all times. It doesn't mean it can break the acceleration rules, I'll specify that. The No Breaks I discussed in staff when I was still in it that if I had the speed, strength, and tai I could justify hitting it immediately.

It acts as an augment on the person and fuuin where it detects. It doesn't state what genjutsu it is, what rank, or how strong it is. It immediately trips over any genjutsu, and triggers the next fuuinjutsu its tied into. Its entirely useless on its own, and cannot be used any other way. Its the same with all my other trigger fuuinjutsu where it trigger the fuuin its tied into based of Y. Its basically if X equals Y, then activate V so its not complex by any means.

Sanjuro

Fanho Update 1

Post by Sanjuro » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:12 pm

Between when you were staff and now another decision must have been made then because I'm only reitterating what I was told to change on my own app less than a month ago, in regards to Strength ≥ Speed for acceleration purposes.

And I understand all of that, but what I'm saying is why would a D-Rank Fuuinjutsu created by someone without the necessary knowledge of how Genjutsu affects chakra, either through a high Genjutsu Stat or the Sensor concentration, be able to detect any Genjutsu placed upon the person wearing it? The B-Rank Sensory technique only tells the user that someone is under a genjutsu and doesn't give any further information as well.
Courtesy of SiaShow

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Fanho Update 1

Post by Director » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:18 am

I'll remove it, but I'm gonna refund the two points since I originally had this jutsu as a D-rank and was fixing it to what the old staff answer was and now that its changed oddly I'll fix it. But they should be a bit consistent.

Also sensory does this at a range, this is just a When X is Y, then do V. It requires another fuuinjutsu to be properly used, while your sensory example does as well, Augment is entirely different because it must be on the target not even via tag, and also it isn't detecting at a range like sensory does. Fuuinjutsu works fundamentally different than sensory so I think its unfair to compare to the two.

Sanjuro

Fanho Update 1

Post by Sanjuro » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:37 am

Eh, yeah, after going through the current archives and reading the rules on how Fuuin works at the moment, there is no reason this can't work with the rules as written. I still think it should be C-Rank, just for the capacity of detecting any rank of Genjutsu, but I'll leave that for someone else to debate.

You're Heavenly Ascension Form One has a broken tag in it.
Courtesy of SiaShow

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Fanho Update 1

Post by Director » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:42 pm

Fixed the broken tag, I’ll go ahead and just uprank it to C. That sounds fair.

Sanjuro

Fanho Update 1

Post by Sanjuro » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:06 am

1/2
Courtesy of SiaShow

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Fanho Update 1

Post by Director » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:31 pm

1st Post

Code: Select all

[b]Username:[/b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2130922/]DirectorPr[/url]
[b]Points:[/b] 83/454
[b]Companions:[/b] (1/1)
[b]Stat Trainings:[/b](44/50)
[b]Prestige Slots: (3/4)[/b] Sheer Determination(2), Connections
[hr]
[table=2][center][big][b]Main Theme[/b][/big][/center][c][center][big][b]Battle Theme[/b][/big][/center][c][center]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ0TL_xVNJg[/center][c][center]https://youtu.be/psY5nUY4eGI[/center][/table]
[table=2][center][img=130,600]https://i.imgur.com/s36Q5bj.png[/img][/center][c]
[center][b][big][big]Awai, Fanho[/big][/big][/b][/center]
[table=2,][b]Age:[/b][c]17[c][b]Gender:[/b][c]Male[c][b]Height:[/b][c]6’0[c][b]Weight:[/b][c]167 lbs[/table][/table][table=1,]

[center][b][big]Description[/big][/b]
Fanho seems rather lanky and not muscular in the slightest from a first glance. However upon further inspection Fanho is quite toned. Along side he is accented with having little hair on his body with slight dark grey hairs on his arms and legs. His hair on his head is grown out being spiked up by his head band's only allowing a little to fall past the barrier. His hair color is dark grey along side his eyes which carry a grey shine to them gleaming.

Fanho's clothing attire consists of a black shirt that is layered underneath his flak jacket which instead of the traditional pocketed one worn he prefers a flat one that is smooth to the touch. Over that he wears a light brown jacket poncho esque clothing that connects at the top by the neck, but drapes open a little bit down. It has sleeves that fit his arms comfortably and remains relatively loose. In tandem with his torso clothing he wears black pants that stop just above his shinobi open toe'd boots that display a bit of his upper calves. Over his right leg he has some bandage wrapping with a kunai holster on-top. On his back side he has a medium sized back pouch that carries extra tools and weapons hooked to his belt. Next to that he carries three scroll holsters that like a belt can be sized to the proper size. Next to the scroll holsters he also carries a pen holster next to them for ease of access.

[big][b]Forehead Protector[/b][/big]
Since being promoted to Jounin, Fanho has once put his forehead protector back on his forehead wearing it prominently instead of a traditional tied band he stunts a dark grey elastic band.

[big][b]Personality[/b][/big]
Regardless the age Fanho is still a joker and hospitable character, his personality hasn't changed much from his earlier years. Fanho still remains youthful, hopeful, and excitable as he'd ever be. Looking forward to the next day, a new encounter, and new skills to be learned. He enjoys the company of friends and others, and deep down believes in the [i]Will of Fire[/i] applying it to every situation. However a darker side of himself persists, Fanho has quite a few fears such as losing his dearest friends, and not being able to save them if the situation were to arise. If anything the thing he'd fear the most is he wouldn't be on time or that he'd fault in his own willpower. Not only that but if he were to lose himself in a moment and forget who he is.[/center][/table]
[hr]
[table=3,][table=1,][center][b][big]Rank[/big][/b][/center][hr][center][color=lightblue][b]Jounin (A-Rank Ninja)[/b][/color][/center][c][center][b][big]Village[/center][/big][/b][hr][center][big][color=orangered][b]Konohagakure no Sato[/b][/color][/big]
[img=50,50]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/shinobito/images/9/98/Naruto-konoha-symbol-i7.png/revision/latest?cb=20120602011750[/img][/center][/table][c][center][b][big]Stats[/b][/big][/center]
[hr]
[b](253)[/b]
[b]Ninjutsu:[/b] 40
[b]Taijutsu:[/b] 24
[b]Genjutsu:[/b] 20
[b]Stamina:[/b] 42
[b]Control:[/b] 40
[b]Strength:[/b] 30
[b]Speed:[/b] 37
[b]Instinct:[/b] 20[c][table=2][b][center][big]Chakra Affinities[/big][/center][/b][center][hr][b]Primary Affinity[/b]
[img=20,20]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/narutofanon/images/0/01/Light_Release_Icon.png/revision/latest?cb=20151101153100[/img] [color=gold][b]Hiton[/b][/color]
[b]Secondary Affinity[/b]
[img=20,20]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/narutobleachforums/images/9/9a/Nature_Icon_Fire.png/revision/latest?cb=20091125040031[/img] [color=orangered][b]Katon[/b][/color]
[b]Tertiary Affinity[/b]
[img=20,20]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/thenarutofanon/images/f/f4/100px-Nature_Icon_Lightning.svg.png/revision/latest?cb=20110917131706[/img] [color=#fe0][b]Raiton[/b][/color][c][b][center][big]Specialization[/big][/b][/center][hr][spoiler=Ninjutsu Specialist][center][b][big]Ninjutsu Specialist[/big][/b]
Having devoted their lives to mastering the arts of Ninjutsu, this shinobi is classified as a Ninjutsu Specialist. Ninjutsu specialist are able to devote a total of 10 concentrations to Ninjutsu, unlike most people who are capped at 8. However, they are only able to devote a max of 5 concentrations to Taijutsu, and a max of 5 concentrations to Genjutsu.

As a Ninjutsu Specialist, [b][color=#424242]Awai, Fanho[/color][/b] is able to utilize Ninjutsu concentrations reserved for specialists, and is able to enter the God Tier [45+] on select stats, and meaning as a specialist they can select stats to break into the God tier. These stats can only be Ninjutsu, Speed, Control, and Stamina.[/spoiler][/table][/table]
[table=2][big][b]Gear[/b][/big][c]
[u][b]Right Leg Pouch[/b][/u]

[spoiler=10x Kunai with a Fuuinjutsu inscribed on the handle][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Blink Tag[/b][/color]
[i]Pre-Requisites:[/i][b][color=#666699]Open Space: Blink[/color][/b], 35 Control
[i]2x2 inches[/i]
After creating this seal onto an object, when Fanho performs his jutsu [b][color=#666699]Open Space: Blink[/color][/b] this tag will act as a conduit for the technique which sends him to a tag that he actively focuses on if its within 40 meters of himself. This acts as a fuuin based anchor. It glows with the hue of Space/Time chakra and slightly brighter than normal so it is easy to spot. He can only have as many tags equal to his instinct stat at a max of 10.[/spoiler]20x Shuriken

[u][b]Medium Sized Back Belt Pouch[/b][/u]
5x flash bombs
5x smoke bombs
5x explosive tags
[spoiler=30x shuriken (Prepped with Fuuinjutsu)][i]Prepped with etchings on all the shuriken[/i]

[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Extra Push[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu[/i]
After inscribing this Fuuin on an object Fanho channels a bit of chakra into the tag. The Fuuin's size is approximately 3x3 inches and packs a bit of bite. As Fanho throws a projectile and lodges it inside of something. He can trigger this tag to cause it to punch further in with an additional punch of 10 strength. This can lodge senbon, shuriken, or kunai further in an opponent. Alternatively penetrate a barrier or wall further.[/spoiler]
2x (3ft medical bandage rolls)
15ft of grey standard para-cord.

[u][b]Scroll Holsters/Pen Holster[/b][/u]
1x 6 inch scroll, left blank.

1x 6 inch refillable ink pen.

[spoiler=Fuuinjutsu Tattooed On Legs][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Hidaki Smash[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Force Fuuinjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 30 Strength
Fanho will tattoo this fuuinjutsu across a person's arms before channeling chakra into it. This fuuinjutsu is so large it takes up the entirety of a person's arm from the shoulder down to their finger tips, no other fuuinjutsu can be applied here. This fuuinjutsu can store up to 25 strength's worth of explosive energy, and can release it with chakra kai. If two of this fuuinjutsu are tattoo'd, Fanho can open kai on both to absorb energy with one and shoot it out with the other as a conduit. Since this fuuinjutsu expels the explosive energy outwards it saves Fanho from any damage. However to withstand the strength this fuuinjutsu expels an explosion he must have 30 strength.[/spoiler][spoiler=Fuuinjutsu Tattooed On Arms][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Hidaki Smash[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Force Fuuinjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 30 Strength
Fanho will tattoo this fuuinjutsu across a person's arms before channeling chakra into it. This fuuinjutsu is so large it takes up the entirety of a person's arm from the shoulder down to their finger tips, no other fuuinjutsu can be applied here. This fuuinjutsu can store up to 25 strength's worth of explosive energy, and can release it with chakra kai. If two of this fuuinjutsu are tattoo'd, Fanho can open kai on both to absorb energy with one and shoot it out with the other as a conduit. Since this fuuinjutsu expels the explosive energy outwards it saves Fanho from any damage. However to withstand the strength this fuuinjutsu expels an explosion he must have 30 strength.[/spoiler][spoiler=Fuuinjutsu Tattooed On Chest][i]Prepped and Tattooed on his chest back[/i]

[color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Kick Start My Heart[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]B-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
[i][nocode][i]Prerequisite:[/i][/nocode][/i] 37 Control
After inscribing this on a person, Fanho will channel a bit of chakra to arm it. With this fuuinjutsu it will deliver a shock throughout a persons body to restart their chakra network in-case it were ever to be stopped or disabled by any means. This flushes the person's tenketsu so that way they can start using chakra in their next post after this jutsu is kai'd. This fuuinjutsu is 6x6 inches. As long as the technique shutting down his tenketsu have a control less than the prerequisite for this one. If the technique doesn't have a prerequisite it defaults to the opponent's control stat.

[quote=Tied Into The Fuuinjutsu Above][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • No Chakra Kai[/b][/color]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] Any Charge or Force Fuuinjutsu
After being tattoo'd/inscribed on the surface of a person/object and channeling a bit of chakra into it. This Fuuin is approximately 2x2 inches. This Augment addition effectively works as a kai to trigger a Charge or Force Fuuinjutsu when tied into it. While it acts as a kai for such Fuuin, it can only be triggered if the person it is inscribed on has their chakra blocked as long as the Fuuin is not ruined.[/quote][/spoiler][spoiler=Fuuinjutsu Tattooed on Stomach][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Full Cowling[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu[/i]
Fanho will tattoo this fuuinjutsu on a person in the forms of thick lines on their body in an erratic pattern that takes up a decent amount of space as it weaves from the stomach around the chest to the shoulders, and then down to the pelvis, and with a B-rank's worth of chakra channeled they can activate it. Afterwards they can deactivate it with no cost. When activated this causes the fuuinjutsu to glow grey and create sparks of electricity and grow outwards, the fuuinjutsu line's growing on his body in an erratic pattern (This change is just aesthetic, this pattern also doesn't affect other fuuin). This fuuin gives the person a +5 to speed, a +4 to strength, and deducts a -9 to control.[/spoiler][spoiler=Fuuinjutsu Tattooed On Lower Back][i]Prepped and Tattoo'd on his lower back[/i]

[quote=Fuuinjutsu Tied Into The One Above][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Foreshadowing[/b][/color]
This Fuuin is approximately 2x2 inches. After being tattoo'd/inscribed on the surface of a person/object and channeling a bit of chakra into it. This Augment addition effectively works as a kai to trigger a Charge or Force Fuuinjutsu when tied into it. It acts as a kai for fuuinjutsu tied into it, it can only kai the tied in fuuinjutsu if the tatted user of both falls under a genjutsu.[/quote][/spoiler][spoiler=Fuuinjutsu Tattooed on Upper Back][i]Prepped and Tattooed on his upper back[/i]

[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Ain't That A Kick In The Head[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu[/i]
After inscribing this on a person, Fanho will channel a bit of chakra to arm it. With this fuuinjutsu it will deliver a shock in a persons brain to wake them up from any kind of slumber or unconscious state. This fuuinjutsu is 6x6 inches.

[quote=Tied Into The Fuuinjutsu Above][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Sleep Kai[/b][/color]
[i]Pre-Requisite:[/i] Any Charge or Force Fuuinjutsu
After being tattoo'd/inscribed on the surface of a person/object and channeling a bit of chakra into it. This Fuuin is approximately 2x2 inches. This Augment addition effectively works as a kai to trigger a Charge or Force Fuuinjutsu when tied into it. While it acts as a kai for such Fuuin, it can only be triggered if the person it is inscribed on falls unconscious.[/quote][/spoiler][/table]
[table=1, Abilities and Concentrations][spoiler=Abilities (2/3)][spoiler=Hiton][quote=Hiton][b][color=gold]Hiton[/color][/b], also known as Light Release, is an elemental fusion that combines Raiton and Katon to create and manipulate light to accomplish various feats. Hiton starts as relatively weak jutsu that create light and distractions, but at high levels creates super heated lasers and grids of compressed light. Hiton jutsu are known for their blinding quality that exists unless otherwise stated. This quality, combined with the burning power of raw light creates a powerful offensive style that has a game-changing supplemental ability. The brightness of Hiton jutsu, and the burning power they have is based off rank.

[list][*][b]1-10 Ninjutsu[/b] 1st Degree Burns :: Spotting in Vision[*][b]11-20 Ninjutsu[/b] 2nd Degree Burns :: Momentary Blindness with Residual Blurriness, Spotting, lack of Focus[*][b]21-35 Ninjutsu[/b] 3rd Degree Burns :: Temporary Blindness 1 - 3 posts[*][b]36+ Ninjutsu[/b] 4th Degree Burns :: Blindness 4+ posts[/list][/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Will of Fire][quote=Will of Fire][center][size=150][b][color=orangered]Will of Fire[/color][/b][/size]
Fanho's body has the ability to charge itself and release energy via a strike. While attributed to his sheer strong will inspired by Konoha's "Will of Fire", Fanho's body over time charges itself based on his own whim with overwhelming physical energy that needs to be discharged otherwise it will dissipate. While charging this energy and holding it, it will appear on Fanho's person as charged grey electricity that casually sparks off his body with glowing lines forming across him as it charges. The amount of strength Fanho can charge per post is dependent on his control to a max of his [Control] charged total. This ability works in that when Fanho charges say 40 strength, he can discharge one 40 strength blast, and then he's back to 0 in reserve. However he can also release one 20 strength blast, and then he's at 20 in reserves that can be charged up or used as another blast. With the strength he charges he can either discharge it all at once or in parts, however the time til it dissipates remain the same if partially used. With taijutsu he can improve upon this release of strength directing it in multiple ways via kicks, punches, flicks, pseudo-heavenly, etc. After hitting the max he can hold in [Control] amount, Fanho has 3 posts to release this strength or else it dissipates.
[hr]
[table=2, Strength Charging Table][b]Control 1-9[/b][c]1 Strength Per Post[c][b]Control 10-19[/b][c]3 Strength Per Post[c][b]Control 20-29[/b][c]5 Strength Per Post[c][b]COntrol 30-39[/b][c]7 Strength Per Post[c][b]Control 40-50[/b][c]10 Strength Per Post[/table][/quote][/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Concentrations (11/18)][table=3][spoiler=Ninjutsu Concentrations (7/8)]
[spoiler=Jikukan][quote=Jikukan]Practitioners of this art are able to manipulate [color=#666699][b]Space/Time[/b][/color] to create localized pockets within either, or both, that they have control over. An extremely advanced form on Ninjutsu, it demands a firm control and complex understanding of the fundamentals of chakra.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Advanced Channeling][quote=Ninjutsu: Advanced Channeling]This user has superb chakra control, and has learned to perform jutsu by channeling, without the use of hand seals. The user can channel any ninjutsu that is designed to be channel, and there are no specified parameters in which a jutsu must fall to be channeled by this method. To get this concentration the user must be a Ninjutsu Specialist, and have picked Control as one of their specialized stats.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Storage & Force][quote=Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu]This user is able to utilize Storage Fuuinjutsu and Force Fuuinjutsu, making it possible for them to utilize any jutsu with the Storage or Force Classification. Storage Fuuinjutsu can be used to store supplies, weapons, armor, or anything in between. Force Fuuinjutsu are used to release, counteract, and capture energy.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Augment Fuuin][quote=Augment Fuuinjutsu]This user is able to utilize Augment Fuuinjutsu, making it possible for them to utilize any jutsu with the Augment Classification. Augment Fuuinjutsu are used to enhance or limit the power of whatever it's placed on.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Charge Fuuin][quote=Charge Fuuinjutsu][color=#444F51][b]Charge Fuuinjutsu[/b][/color]
This user is able to utilize Charge Fuuinjutsu, making it possible for them to utilize any jutsu with the Charge Classification. Charge Fuuinjutsu are used to create jutsu like effects out of seals.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Sensory][quote=Sensory][b]Sensors[/b] are shinobi who are able to activate a sixth sense which can locate and read chakra sources. Sensory is advantageous as it allows shinobi to perceive without using any of their conventional senses, which can easily be deceived. Sensors are able to collect a lot of information through the interpretation of this sixth sense.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Hiton Advanced][quote="Hiton Advanced"]As with its parent element [color=gold][b]Hiton[/b][/color], Fanho can now manipulate natural light around him taking his control past just hard light, and into a realm of utilizing natural light to create absences of light. Warp light around him, or to use the light to brighten/heat up an area, or to reduce it. With this he can also make vision distorted by warping light around them. Hiton advanced follows the same passive rules as its parent element unless stated otherwise. Hiton advanced goes off the same pyramid as plain hiton, and is granted fusion channeling.[/quote][/spoiler][/spoiler][c][spoiler=Taijutsu Concentrations (5/5)]
[spoiler=Close Quarters Combat][quote=Close Quarters Combat]The fundamental skill of [b][Close Quarters Combat][/b] indicates the user's proficiency to efficiently utilize martial arts and advanced combat moves involving the body, for example but not limited to, advanced kicks, grapples, advanced punches, etc.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Acrobatics][quote=Acrobatics]The fundamental skill of [b][Acrobatics][/b] includes the user’s ability to contort their body into unfamiliar positions in order to avoid attacks, as well as the user’s ability to fall safely and perform Ukemi and other feats of gymnastics. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Perception][quote=Perception]The fundamental skill of [b][Perception][/b] describes the user’s practiced methods of more keenly focussing their senses for a short time. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rigid Structure][quote=Rigid Structure]The fundamental skill of [b][Rigid Structure][/b] describes the user’s ability to adeptly position and lock in their skeletal structure to efficiently absorb blows with minimal damage to their person. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Projectile Weapons][quote=Projectile Weapons]The fundamental skill of [b][Projectile Weapons][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with weapons designed to attack from afar, such as bows, shuriken, senbon, launchers and the like. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote][/spoiler][/spoiler][c][spoiler=Genjutsu Concentrations (0/5)]Empty[/spoiler][/spoiler][/table]
[/table]

[spoiler=History][center][b][big]History[/big][/b][/center]

Fanho's family was a slightly larger than average as their peaceful lives grew along with their ninja career. Fanho being the youngest of his 4 siblings, those 4 siblings being apart of the same Jounin unit to carry out missions. His siblings began raising him to be a ninja at a young age as his parents passed away due to old age. While saddening, Fanho's family was still well off in the sense of financially. His family was your typical upper-middle class, but didn't wear or try flashy things. His family followed the traditional adage of the clan to stay out of most affairs, however Fanho desires to reach into the upper ninja classes and become a skilled ninja to protect his clan, family, and friends.

Fanho has had a typically easy life with minimal worries. His parents passed away at old age when he was 8, while this was heartbreaking to Fanho, he realized that his parents would want him to live his life and complete his goals. His parents also believed that mourning was insulting because people should celebrate the life, and live their lives as its what the dead would want. They wouldn't want people to mourn them, and ignore their own goals and objectives, but rather complete them in honor of the passed. Fanho took this adage deep to heart, and created his nindo based off of this ideology.

Fanho's nindo takes root in his desire to help others, whether it was school work, toys, or helping the elderly; he was always there to share a helping hand to better the village and everyone. These daily doses of helpfulness built up Fanho's strength, courage, empathy, and sympathy as he began to understand people more. As Fanho progressed he began to meet new individuals that helped shaped him into the young adult he is growing into. He built up a relationship with his sensei, Teruin, Hayashi.

His sensei Teruin, Hayashi helped give Fanho insight into the ninja world, and the Will of Fire which burned strongly for Fanho. Their bonding over missions and training, helped guide Fanho towards a right of passage to protect those of the village, and become stronger so that he may be able to assist others when they are in need. Fanho also has made new friends since his time between Genin-Chuunin, those of the likes of Gene, Mitsurugi, and Ko, Aburame. Their Chuunin exam together helped sharpen Fanho's mind into figuring out the trick behind the exam that had caused such a challenge for them. However their teamwork earned them the rank-up to Chuunin ninja of Konoha. Fanho continues to train, and work hard striving to be better. He also strives to better his friendships and relationships with others always looking to help others even with his tight time schedule.

After a long couple years as being a Chuunin for most of his teenage years, hes matured quite a lot from his missions and experiences. From his first kill Fanho struggled with the thought of taking a life, and how eerily calm he was. The idea that a person could be that calm, and take another life is what phased him. It made him question whether or not he had regrets, if he really wanted to, or if something was mentally wrong within himself. Overcoming the idea on whether or not it was okay was something Fanho just resorted to reside the conflict within himself. Suppressing the debate, and resorting to what was necessary for himself and his friends to survive. Deciding it was best to ignore it, than put any more thought into it.

After a few years as a Chuunin, and then becoming a member of ANBU recruited by the new Hokage, Natsuki, Takeo. Which being apart of the ANBU Fanho had been trained in a whole other art of espionage and combat. With now being recruited Fanho has entered a whole other forefront of being apart of village affairs. Not only that, but after being revealed that one of the new jinchuriki hosts was Sarutobi, Taiga. Which after several attempts Fanho understands how he behaves and the reason behind it. Although Taiga's hatred for Fanho has made it hard for him to reach out to him to help pull him from his pit of loneliness.

During his time as a Chuunin, a mission with his lifelong friend Gene had taken place where the duo tracked down three other fellow Chuunin to bring them to face trial and justice. It was then where Fanho's opinion had worried him about his friend. Albeit his intentions were pure in protecting Konoha, it had made him question where the border lay on if he may go too far one day. After all he had almost executed him on the spot rather than leaving it up to trial which is what the mission was to be done. Albeit Fanho wasn't a rule biter, he believed even though atrocities had happened, prison was what he deserved. Death would've been a quick release away from his problems.

Nearing the end of his Chuunin days, Fanho was promoted to Specialist Jounin quickly earning him the title of the Mamorinuku's Katameru Division's head. As he was one of the most skilled fuuinjutsu experts, as well as most fond of the village's defenses he rightfully took the place. However his own doubts took over as he led over even more prominent or higher ranked shinobi. One even being a Bannin. However he was assured by the head at the time, Aina that it wasn't rank that regarded skill for a position. This gave him an ease for the position he held, which he served greatly doing several scouting and fuuinjutsu touch-up missions.

During his time as a Specialist Jounin he became more skilled in the art of ninjutsu, furthering his studies in mastering the finer arts behind it. Learning more fuuinjutsu, the intricacies that lay behind it, and as well as stronger ninpou. However during this time tragedy befell the young shinobi as Zakuro left the village one night attempting to disappear under the darkness of night. However Fanho would be the first to respond that night as the storm howled setting the mood between the two. An uncommunicated battle between the two fought in the nature, and a fierce one fought between the two. It was the night Fanho's doujutsu was entirely destroyed leaving him blind. However his eye sight came back in the form of two transplanted normal ones from a deceased shinobi who decided to donate his organs. Even though the eyes were blue, they quickly shifted to grey once being implanted as part of Fanho's genetics even without the doujutsu.

Adjusting to the change in abilities was hard at first, but now Fanho had been getting used to not relying on it so heavily. Focusing on other senses to heighten their ability. This helped curve whatever he lacked sensory skills in. Soon after his failure to bring Zakuro back, he was oddly promoted to Jounin. Albeit Fanho didn't see why he was promoted, the council had assured him when he asked that it was due to his abilities to lead the Katameru division. Not only that, but his recent success in missions had also prompted them to let him lead a team of Genin. After his past two attempts which quickly dissolved as the troubled teens struggled to find worth in teamwork of a shinobi lifestyle, he had hoped that things would be different this time around.[/spoiler]
2nd Post

[center][big][b]Jutsu[/b][/big][/center]

[spoiler=Ninjutsu (5D, 5C, 5B, 4A, 3S)][quote=D-Rank Ninjutsu (5)][color=cadetblue][b][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Cutting Edge[/color][/b][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
By focusing chakra into the palm of his hand, Fanho will direct and form the chakra into a blade on the edges of his hands that are as sharp as a fine katana's blade. The blades only extend out 1 inch.

[color=cadetblue][b][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Tracking Device[/color][/b][/nocode][/b][/color]
After channeling chakra Fanho will coat his palm with a coat of chakra. Then Fanho will tap his target and leave a trace of his chakra. Fanho can track the exact location of the person or object touched for up to 7 meters. For up to twenty meters out, the user can track a rough location. From then out to 100 meters, the user just gets a general idea of where the opponent is. The chakra can be rubbed off with 5 strength. The chakra attached to the person will dissipate at the end of 6 posts.

[b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Needle Tip[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By focusing chakra to the tip of his finger. Fanho can create needle points on the tips of his fingers to give his strikes a lasting stab. These needle points are 2 inches long, and can stab like a fine senbon needle. They have a durability of 5 strength.

[color=cadetblue][b][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Shazam[/color][/b][/nocode][/b][/color]
After channeling chakra to his hand and a kunai within 2 feet, Fanho will summon that kunai to his hand to be used.

[b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Fuma Shuriken[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By channeling chakra into an existing shuriken in Fanho's hand he can enlarge it changing its shape into a fuma shuriken. With a poof of smoke the shuriken takes on the form of a fuma shuriken, cuts like a fuma shuriken, and can be thrown like one as well. Lasts for 4 posts.[/quote]
[quote=C-Rank Ninjutsu (5)][color=cadetblue][b][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Multiple Chakra Kai[/color][/b][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
Fanho can channel chakra and activate any number of seals of his within 20 + (Control/2) meters away.

[color=cadetblue][b][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Spiritualism Technique[/color][/b][/nocode][/b][/color]
By channeling chakra Fanho can summon any of his spirits. The cost of this jutsu is dependent on the rank of the spirit, and expires when Fanho runs out of chakra or dispels the spirit.

[color=cadetblue][b][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Advanced Transformation Technique[/color][/b][/nocode][/b][/color]
An advanced form of the Transformation Technique, after channeling enough chakra and focusing temporarily, Fanho will coat and mold chakra around his body into the shape and form of something or someone which is no more than twice his size at a speed of 4. This technique's true advantage is that the disguise is given physical substance. This means, for example, if they transform into something with claws, they will have claws that can physically be used. For the disguises 5 post duration, if it is damaged by a hit of 16 or more strength, the disguise "poofs" from existence. This includes collateral damage caused by striking an opponent that may occur to the disguise.

[b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Shadow Clone Shuriken[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
Fanho will channel chakra into a projectile as he throws it then the projectile will emit a puff of smoke that reveals a cloud of that projectile in a 5m^3 area moving at the same speed and strength. These projectiles cut just as sharp as the weapon thrown, and disappear after they've hit a target.

[b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Thrown Rasengan[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
[i][nocode][i]Pre-Requisites:[/i][/nocode][/i] 25 Control, [b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Rasengan[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By funneling another set of chakra into any of Fanho's rasengan variants or originals, he can now throw them up to control x 2 in meters. This adds a spin on a traditionally held in hand technique now making it a viable projectile.[/quote]
[quote=B-Rank Ninjutsu (5)][b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Fire Country Reinforcement[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
[i][nocode][i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
[i][nocode][i]Pre-Requisite:[/i][/nocode][/i] [b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Konoha Smash[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By funneling extra chakra into his [b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Konoha Smash[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b] Fanho can increase its strength yield by +10 strength resulting in a stronger double punch. This also increases it's range by 20 meters with max height/width at the end of 50x50 meters.

[b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Localized Reinforcement[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By channeling chakra into his hands, Fanho can place his hands against any of his barriers focusing his chakra into it increasing its strength by 20. While performing this technique he cannot utilize any other techniques, whether it be taijutsu, genjutsu, or ninjutsu. He must solely focus on channeling chakra into his barrier. He can also maintain his barriers indefinitely ignoring their post counts at a cost of -1 stamina per every 2 posts this is held.

[b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Hammer Method[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By channeling chakra to his hand, Fanho will shape his index finger into a point as he fires off a 1 meter in diameter ball of chakra at 20 speed for up to 20 meters. When this ball of chakra strikes one of his barriers or jutsu it increases the strength of the jutsu by +10 for 4 posts.

[b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Planetary Rasengan[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
[i][nocode][i]Pre-Requisites:[/i][/nocode][/i] 35 Control, [b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Rasengan[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By channeling additional chakra into any of his Rasengan variants or originals while in his hand, Fanho can increase its size into a large mass of swirling chakra still contained to its ball shape, increasing its size by +(Control) in meters. While also increasing the strength by +10.

[b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Rasenshuriken[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
[i][nocode][i]B-rank Ninjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
[i][nocode][i]Pre-Requisites:[/i][/nocode][/i] 35 Control, [b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Rasengan[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By funneling massive amounts of his chakra into any of his Rasengan variants or originals while in his hand, Fanho can increase its size into a large mass of swirling chakra with small ninpou based blades swirling inside ready to cut anything it comes in contact with causing several thousand slices on any enemy it comes into contact with. However now the Rasenshuriken increases the size of any rasengan by +(Control) in meters, and takes form of a four pointed shuriken with a large rotating spherical center. While also increasing its strength by +10. This also causes the Rasenshuriken to burst forward when making contact. To protect Fanho from the Rasenshuriken's destructive nature he has a small shield of ninpou that sits between his hand and the Rasenshuriken.[/quote]
[quote=A-Rank Ninjutsu (4)][b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Advanced Shadow Clone Technique[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
[i][nocode][i]A-rank Ninjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
After channeling chakra the user proceeds to create a number of clones of themselves (maximum is equal to 1/3rd the user's stamina). Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies of the user in both appearance and substance. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but they will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original and any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. Given that the clones are an exact replica of the user, they share the same stats except for stamina, which is determined by the number of clones presently in effect. The advantage of this form of the technique is that once dispersed, the chakra distributed to the clones returns to the user, allowing any un-used chakra to be regained, slowing the draining usage of this technique. The chakra returns to the user at a different rate depending on the user's control.
[list][*]1-15 Control: 1/5
[*]16-25: 2/5
[*]26-35: 3/5
[*]36+: 4/5[/list]

[b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Aegis Barrier[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
After Fanho channels chakra a barrier within 15 meters of themselves springs up at a speed of 20 with a strength of 30. That measures in size of 20 meters [sup][nocode][sup]3[/sup][/nocode][/sup]. This barrier glows with a light blue chakra, and hums slightly as it appears beaming with energy. This barrier lasts for 6 posts.

[b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Repulse[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By channeling chakra around his body, Fanho's body emits a chakra blue aura before it expels in a shockwave outward with 25 strength in a diameter of 25 meters with Fanho being the epicenter. This technique is typically used to push away projectiles, bust barriers, and destroy rooms sometimes with the sheer amount of force released by the means of pure chakra expulsion.

[b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • The Garbage Compactor[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By focusing more chakra through any of his barriers Fanho will cause the barrier to shrink at a speed of 25. The barrier squeezes at a strength equal to its own walls. Fanho aims to squish his opponent into a compact cube until it reaches 1[sup][nocode][sup]3[/sup][/nocode][/sup] in feet. This pressure continues for 5 posts or until the barrier expires.[/quote]
[quote=S-Rank Ninjutsu (2)][b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Konoha Smash[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
[i][nocode][i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
After funneling extra chakra into his fist or foot Fanho will then release it upon after hitting his target. The extra chakra charged in his fist will release a brutal raw concussive force of 40 strength in a cone like manner that expands from his fist for 50 meters at 30 speed. The height/width of the end of the cone is 35x35 meters. While Fanho's fist is charged it glows blue like ninpou. Fanho can control the size of the cone reducing it to a reach of 5 meters with a height and width of 3x3 meters.

[b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Rasengan[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
After Fanho has began to channel chakra to his hand a blue ball of spinning rotating chakra appears in his hand no larger than the size of a basketball (0.5m in diameter). The Rasengan is a concentrated ball of fast rotating chakra in the palm of Fanho's hand. Using pure chakra, the spinning ball of chakra hits up to a strength of 35 that sends the target spiraling off into the distance. The only downside to this jutsu is that it requires the Rasengan to remain in Fanho's hand. This is the advanced version of the Runt Rasengan, and is typically reserved for higher level ninja.[/quote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Fuuinjutsu (7D, 5C, 5B, 3A)][spoiler=Force (1A)][quote=A-Rank Fuuinjutsu (1)][color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Hidaki Smash[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]A-Rank Force Fuuinjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
[i][nocode][i]Prerequisite:[/i][/nocode][/i] 30 Strength
Fanho will tattoo this fuuinjutsu across a person's arms before channeling chakra into it. This fuuinjutsu is so large it takes up the entirety of a person's arm from the shoulder down to their finger tips, no other fuuinjutsu can be applied here. This fuuinjutsu can store up to 25 strength's worth of explosive energy, and can release it with chakra kai. If two of this fuuinjutsu are tattoo'd, Fanho can open kai on both to absorb energy with one and shoot it out with the other as a conduit. Since this fuuinjutsu expels the explosive energy outwards it saves Fanho from any damage. However to withstand the strength this fuuinjutsu expels an explosion he must have 30 strength.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Augment (4D, 3C, 2B, 1A)][quote=D-Rank Fuuinjutsu (4)][color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Sleep Kai[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]D-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
[i][nocode][i]Pre-Requisite:[/i][/nocode][/i] Any Charge or Force Fuuinjutsu
After being tattoo'd/inscribed on the surface of a person/object and channeling a bit of chakra into it. This Fuuin is approximately 2x2 inches. This Augment addition effectively works as a kai to trigger a Charge or Force Fuuinjutsu when tied into it. While it acts as a kai for such Fuuin, it can only be triggered if the person it is inscribed on falls unconscious.

[color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Foreshadowing[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]

[color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • No Chakra Kai[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]Pre-Requisite:[/i][/nocode][/i] Any Charge or Force Fuuinjutsu
After being tattoo'd/inscribed on the surface of a person/object and channeling a bit of chakra into it. This Fuuin is approximately 2x2 inches. This Augment addition effectively works as a kai to trigger a Charge or Force Fuuinjutsu when tied into it. While it acts as a kai for such Fuuin, it can only be triggered if the person it is inscribed on has their chakra blocked as long as the Fuuin is not ruined.

[color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Full Cowl Speed[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]Pre-Requisite:[/i][/nocode][/i] 8 Ninjutsu
After tattooing this on a person  in the forms of thick lines over the person's legs stretching from their thighs to both feet, Fanho will channel chakra into it, and can then activate it by paying a D-rank's worth of chakra or deactivate it at will. This fuuinjutsu gives Fanho a +5 boost to speed with a -5 to control.[/quote]
[quote=C-Rank Fuuinjutsu (3)][color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Link[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]C-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
By placing a small seal behind the ear and on the inside of the lip, then channeling a bit, Fanho creates an audio link between themselves and any targets they personally place this seal combination on. While hearing is always active, channeling chakra into the seal allows effected targets to speak, their words being stored and transmitted to the other seals.

[color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Tracker Tag[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
After inscribing this tag on someone/object and channeling a bit of chakra into it. This tag effectively acts as a tracker allowing Fanho to know their location up to 100 meters out. This Fuuin is approximately 3x3 inches, and glows slightly more than the normal active Fuuin.

[color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Blink Tag[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][I]Pre-Requisites:[/I][/nocode][/i][b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Open Space: Blink[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b], 35 Control
[i][nocode][i]2x2 inches[/i][/nocode][/i]
After creating this seal onto an object, when Fanho performs his jutsu [b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Open Space: Blink[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b] this tag will act as a conduit for the technique which sends him to a tag that he actively focuses on if its within 40 meters of himself. This acts as a fuuin based anchor. It glows with the hue of Space/Time chakra and slightly brighter than normal so it is easy to spot. He can only have as many tags equal to his instinct stat at a max of 15.[/quote]
[quote=B-Rank Fuuinjutsu (2)][color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Mute[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]B-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
Fanho will draw a small, 5inch by 5inch seal on their target, completely removing their ability to speak until the seal is removed or deactivated.

[color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Full Cowling[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]B-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
Fanho will tattoo this fuuinjutsu on a person in the forms of thick lines on their body in an erratic pattern that takes up a decent amount of space as it weaves from the stomach around the chest to the shoulders, and then down to the pelvis, and with a B-rank's worth of chakra channeled they can activate it. Afterwards they can deactivate it with no cost. When activated this causes the fuuinjutsu to glow grey and create sparks of electricity and grow outwards, the fuuinjutsu line's growing on his body in an erratic pattern (This change is just aesthetic, this pattern also doesn't affect other fuuin). This fuuin gives the person a +5 to speed, a +4 to strength, and deducts a -9 to control.[/quote]
[quote=A-Rank Fuuinjutsu (1)][color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Five Element Seal[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]A-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
After drawing a seal formula consisting of the a 1-inch sized kanji character of each element on a target, Fanho channels the necessary chakra then touches the seal, arming it. This seals off certain points of the target's tenketsu, disturbing their chakra flow and blocking it, essentially making the target incapable of utilizing their chakra for jutsu as long as the seal is on them.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Charge(3D, 2C, 3B, 1A)][quote=D-Rank Fuuinjutsu (2)][color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Rabbit Alarm[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]D-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]

[color=black][b][nocode]*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Air Seal[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
A truly unique move in that it can be used alongside other Fuuinjutsu, by channeling into their finger as they draw in the air directly in front of them, the user releases raw chakra the lingers for a small amount of time, allowing it to be used as a seal formula. This technique consumes chakra equal to the cost of the technique.

[color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Battery Acid[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
After inscribing this Fuuin on an object or person Fanho channels a bit of chakra into the tag. This Fuuin's size is about 6 inches long and 3 inches wide. After this tag is kai'd it will begin to melt as if acidic whatever it is on causing 1st Degree Acid burns to organic things, and eating away equal to how much space the tag takes up on non-organic things.[/quote]
[quote=C-Rank Fuuinjutsu (2)][color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Koala Trap[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]C-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
After inscribing on a 2x5 inch area, anyone who walks over this tag causing pressure will cause the jutsu to trigger as the inscribing grows over the victims feet crawling up their body binding them with a strength of 8 as it moves at a speed of 12.

[color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Extra Push[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]C-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
After inscribing this Fuuin on an object Fanho channels a bit of chakra into the tag. The Fuuin's size is approximately 3x3 inches and packs a bit of bite. As Fanho throws a projectile and lodges it inside of something. He can trigger this tag to cause it to punch further in with an additional punch of 10 strength. This can lodge senbon, shuriken, or kunai further in an opponent. Alternatively penetrate a barrier or wall further.[/quote]
[quote=B-Rank Fuuinjutsu (4)][color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Fox Tail Seal[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
After inscribing this Fuuin on a person or object Fanho channels a bit of chakra into the tag. The Fuuin's size is approximately 6x6 inches but packs quite the punch. When Fanho Kai's this tag, it will release a Fox's tail outwards that wraps around and binds it's target at a strength and speed of 20. This tail can reach up to 10 meters away, but it can only bind for 5 posts before seceding back into the tag.

[color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Kick Start My Heart[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]Prerequisite:[/i][/nocode][/i] 37 Control
After inscribing this on a person, Fanho will channel a bit of chakra to arm it. With this fuuinjutsu it will deliver a shock throughout a persons body to restart their chakra network in-case it were ever to be stopped or disabled by any means. This flushes the person's tenketsu so that way they can start using chakra in their next post after this jutsu is kai'd. This fuuinjutsu is 6x6 inches. As long as the technique shutting down his tenketsu have a control less than the prerequisite for this one. If the technique doesn't have a prerequisite it defaults to the opponent's control stat.

[color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Ain't That A Kick In The Head[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
After inscribing this on a person, Fanho will channel a bit of chakra to arm it. With this fuuinjutsu it will deliver a shock in a persons brain to wake them up from any kind of slumber or unconscious state. This fuuinjutsu is 6x6 inches.

[color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Snap Back to Reality[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]Pre-Requisite:[/i][/nocode][/i] [b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Jikukan Concentration[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
After inscribing this on a person, Fanho will channel a bit of chakra to arm it. With this fuuinjutsu it will deliver a flush of [b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Tighten Time[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b] chakra to speed up any existing genjutsu to the person this is inscribed on when kai'd by 4 posts. This fuuinjutsu is 6x6 inches.[/quote] 
[quote=A-Rank Fuuinjutsu (1)][color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Doppelgänger Trap[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]A-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
[i][nocode][i]Prerequisite:[/i][/nocode][/i] [color=cadetblue][b][nocode][color=cadetblue][b]Advanced Shadow Clone Technique[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
After drawing a 8x11 inch seal formula on a surface, the user forms the needed hand seals for the shadow clone technique then touches the seal. Next, they will place the seal on any desired surface then perform an additional set of seals locking it in place and arming the technique. If the seal is removed physically, the fuuinjutsu activates releasing a shadow clone of the person who removed the seal which proceeds to combat them, attempting to kill their original. This trap is best used in situations where the seal needs to be removed in order to achieve a separate objective. This usage of the Shadow Clone will not halve the user's stamina, and the doppelganger will poof after a two to three solid hits. The main strength though is the doppelganger knows the same moves at it's user, making it hard to land blows on.[/quote][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Jikukan (5C, 6B, 5A)][quote=C-Rank Ninjutsu (5)][b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Open Space: Blink[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
[i][nocode][i]C-rank Ninjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
[i][nocode][i]Pre-Requisite:[/i][/nocode][/i] [color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Blink Tag[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color], 35 Control
Fanho will channel chakra to his body as he focuses on one of his [color=black][b][nocode][color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Blink Tag[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]'s which act as a conduit for this technique. As long as he focuses on a specific object or place tagged with this fuuinjutsu he can open space around himself and anything he is touching to teleport there instantly as long as its within 40 meters of himself.

[b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Tighten Time: Genjutsu Trim[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By focusing his chakra Fanho can channel enough chakra to speed up any genjutsus on himself by 2 posts. Assuming that he can perform ninjutsu. Being specific this jutsu doesn't work on any poisons, debuffs, or ninjutsus affecting Fanho, just purely Genjutsu. Fanho must be aware he is in a Genjutsu to use this jutsu.

[b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Close Time: Halt[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By focusing his chakra Fanho can channel enough chakra to freeze a single projectile within a 5 meter radius that is no larger than 3[sup][nocode][sup]3[/sup][/nocode][/sup] meters. For the next 3 posts this projectile will stay frozen in place requiring a strength of which it was originally thrown at to move it. At the end of 3 posts the jutsu will follow through as normal.

[b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Open Time: Resume[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
Fanho will channel chakra, then focus on anything they’ve Closed Time on. Time will resume for that target, no longer Closed.

[b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Tighten Time: Inhuman Reactions[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
Fanho will focus Jikukan chakra onto his perception allowing him to tighten time on his eyesight. This allows him to see things as if they were at 2/3rds their original speed. This gives him an edge over combatants, and allows him to deduce a pattern or technique quicker than normal by seeing a longer wind-up time. This lasts for 4 posts.[/quote]
[quote=B-rank Ninjutsu (6)][b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Expand Time: Speed Bump[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By channeling Jikukan chakra to his hand, the next thing, person, or jutsu Fanho makes contact with he will expand time on. He can debuff this target by -3 speed per post (Up to 3 posts) as long as he maintains contact. The debuff will last for as many posts as Fanho had maintained contact.

[b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Open Space: Succubus Portal[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By channeling chakra Fanho will rip a portal in-front of him that is 3[sup][nocode][sup]2[/sup][/nocode][/sup] in size, that sucks outwards at a strength of 20 up to 20 meters. This portal sucks whatever unfortunate person inside a different realm that pulls and tugs at them from all sides with a strength of 20 attempting to rip them apart. After 5 posts it spits the person out right where it sucked them in to begin with.

[b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Erase Space: Delicate Erasure[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By channeling chakra, Fanho can erase any earth, including rock, mud, dirt, or other earth based items no larger than 5[sup][nocode][sup]3[/sup][/nocode][/sup] meters that come in contact with him. This technique does not work on living objects. These objects remain gone for 3 posts before oozing back up from the ground as mud. The targeted earth can be naturally occurring, the byproduct of a jutsu, or a jutsu in motion itself.

[b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Tighten Time: Genjutsu Cut[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By focusing his chakra Fanho can channel enough chakra to speed up any genjutsus on himself by 4 posts. Assuming that he can perform ninjutsu. Being specific this jutsu doesn't work on any poisons, debuffs, or ninjutsus affecting Fanho, just purely Genjutsu. Fanho must be aware he is in a Genjutsu to use this jutsu.

[b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Close Time: Mini Mister[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By channeling chakra Fanho will send out a wave of Jikukan chakra in a 10 meter diameter bubble around himself closing time on any objects by their own strength and speed they were at. Requiring more or equal to the strength they were flying at to be moved. This freezes projectiles, jutsu, or particulates. At the end of 2 posts, everything will resume as it was.

[b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Tighten Time: Beginning Decay[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
Focusing chakra to his hands, Fanho's hands will glow with a midnight blue hue. During this time any object or person Fanho touches he can age it significantly by turning any unchakra reinforced objects to dust, and for people he can cause minor decay such as light necrosis to the upper layers of the skin and upper muscle, but no deeper than that. This technique lasts for 5 posts, and to cause the decay, Fanho must maintain contact for at least 1 whole post.[/quote]
[quote=A-Rank Ninjutsu (5)][b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Open Space: Seeking Truth[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
Fanho will channel chakra into his finger tips, then reach out into the air in front and physically grab “space” pulling apart his two hands to tear apart Space right in front of them up to 3x3 meters. This tear is new, and will cause the universe to self correct and make a personal realm for the user. This technique is required for Fanho to have any techniques that involve the use of his personal realm. This technique can only be used once to create a personal realm, but can be used repeatedly in order to enter that realm. An Architect using this technique within their realm will merit no reaction, while using it within someone else’s realm will allow the user to enter their own. Specifics on the Realm can be found within the Jikukan spoiler.

[b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Recycle & Open Space: True Link[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
Fanho will channel enough chakra then place one hand on an any object small enough to fit in their grasp. Upon doing so, he will Recycle Space, creating an exact duplicate of that object. The duplicate of said object will act as an Anchor, turning both objects into links to each other. Should any party aside from the Architect come in contact with either anchor, they’ll be instantly transported to the other Anchor either a) they elect to or b) their control is less than the control of the Architect. The Architect can opt to use the Anchor at any point as well, should they so choose.

[b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Erase Space: Complete Erasure[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
Fanho will focus Jikukan chakra into the palms of his hands as he makes contact with an object. After making contact the object will fade into a dust before disappearing entirely erased completely from the universe. However the object cannot be larger than 3[sup][nocode][sup]3[/sup][/nocode][/sup] meters big, and it must be an inanimate, non-living object. This form of erasure will not self correct, and wipe it completely.

[b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Tighten Time: Regeneration[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By channeling chakra throughout his body Fanho will tighten the time on his bodily processes increasing his bodies natural healing process. This will give him enhanced regeneration time reducing all stamina based regeneration by -3 posts. This tightening of time lasts for 5 posts before returning his bodies natural healing process.

[b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Tighten Time: Accelerated Decay[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
Focusing chakra to his hands, Fanho's hands will glow with a midnight blue hue. During this time any object or person Fanho touches he can age it significantly by turning any unchakra reinforced objects to dust, and for people he can cause minor decay such as moderate necrosis down to major muscle groups, but no deeper than that. This technique lasts for 5 posts, and to cause the decay, Fanho can turn objects into dust immediately, but for people he must sustain one full post of contact.[/quote][/spoiler]
3rd Post

[center][big][b]Jutsu Cont.[/b][/big][/center]

[spoiler=Hiton (5D, 5C, 5B, 4A, 3S)][quote=D-Rank Ninjutsu (5)][color=gold][b][nocode][color=gold][b]Hiton • Glaring Bulb[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
By channeling chakra, Fanho creates a glowing bulb of hiton chakra no larger than an actual light bulb that floats around him within 1/2 a meter. This bulb glows large enough to illuminate an area 15m[sup][nocode][sup]3[/sup][/nocode][/sup] large. It lasts for 5 posts.

[color=gold][b][nocode][color=gold][b]Hiton • Blazing Grace[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
Fanho channels chakra as his hands become coated with blinding hiton chakra that cause burns, and gives his hands the ability to burn through things with 5 strength. This coating lasts for 3 posts.

[color=gold][b][nocode][color=gold][b]Hiton • Bright Light Technique[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
The user makes a very short string of hand seals and then focuses, causing a bright light to 'explode' from their body. It is roughly the equal of two Flash Tags and though the flash only lasts a brief few moments, the vision of any afflicted by it is dampened and blurry for 1 post.

[color=gold][b][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • Becoming Flashy Technique[/color][/b][/nocode][/b][/color]
After grabbing a weapon or small object and flowing Hiton chakra into it, the user causes the object to glow with their personal chakra color and essentially turns the weapon or object into a flash tag. The light generated by the object is essentially as strong as three candles and the infusion lasts for 2 posts. The 'infusion' does not make the object more durable in any way. During those 2 posts, the user can also release the Hiton chakra stored inside once and cause it to let out a large burst of light equal to that of one flash tag, which blinds any within a 5 foot radius of the object for 1 post. If the user does not release the hiton manually by the end of the two posts, the object will automatically flash.

[color=gold][b][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • Sun Shield Technique[/color][/b][/nocode][/b][/color]
Performing a small series of hand seals, the user creates solid hiton around one or both hands and makes, essentially, a small square of solid light around the hand. The square of light is only a few inches wider and longer than the user's hand is, up to a max of one foot tall and eight inches wide. When hit, it is roughly as solid as a block of wood. It can be used to partially block weak physical attacks and projectile weapons, or be used as a weapon as it produces scalding heat as well, causing just under first degree burns. It also, like all Hiton techniques, is colored like the user's personal light and it produces light equivalent of one candle per shield. It erects at a speed of 5 and resists blows to a strength of 5. Lasts 4 posts before fading or until the user releases the jutsu.[/quote]
[quote=C-Rank Ninjutsu (5)][color=gold][b][nocode][color=gold][b]Hiton • Spiteful Fist[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
Fanho channels chakra as his hands become coated with blinding hiton chakra that cause burns, and gives his hands the ability to burn through things with 10 strength. This coating lasts for 4 posts.

[color=gold][b][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • 'Sploding Bullet[/color][/b][/nocode][/b][/color]
By channeling chakra to the tip of his finger, Fanho can create a solid light bullet 6' inches long, half an inch wide and tall. It glows bright with a grey glow as its fired with a speed of 10, and explodes upon impact with a strength of 10.

[color=gold][b][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • House of Pain[/color][/b][/nocode][/b][/color]
The user preforms hand seals before forming a box of solid light 10m3 up to 10 meters away from their position. This barrier forms up at a speed of 10 with a strength of 10. This barrier lasts 4 posts before it dissipates.

[color=gold][b][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • Shining Blade Technique[/color][/b][/nocode][/b][/color]
After forming the hand seals and focusing chakra into one hand, an Awai is capable of solidifying and shaping their personal chakra into a rudimentary blade shape. The sword is steel strong and can range from one foot long to two foot long, or wakizashi length, to katana length. It also has charring heat stored inside the light which can cause scalding or searing, but doesn't even provide first degree burns. The blade also provides three candlelight worth of light and has a cutting edge. Lasts for 3 posts.

[color=gold][b][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • Blinders++[/color][/b][/nocode][/b][/color]
A passive technique Fanho has taught himself to keep himself from constantly blinding himself in battle. As long as he has chakra he'll be able to keep a shimmering sleeve of hiton chakra over his eyes that dims incoming light preventing him from being blinded by his own hiton techniques.[/quote]
[quote=B-Rank Ninjutsu (5)][b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • Heavenly Ascension Form One[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
After channeling chakra Fanho will mold Hiton chakra into a solid form around his body causing him to appear bright grey with a haori forming on his body with the words Hogo-sha(保護者) meaning nocode]Guardian[/nocode] inscribed on the back. This chakra cloak forms at 20 speed with a strength of 20. While in this jutsu Fanho can preform other jutsus, and the cloak only lasts for 5 posts before dissipating.

[color=gold][b][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • Reach[/color][/b][/nocode][/b][/color]
After channeling chakra to his fist, Fanho right fist will glow bright with Hiton chakra. During this time Fanho can create a hand of hiton chakra that can reach out up to 20 meters away and grab with 20 strength. This hand reacts at a speed equal to that of Fanho's strength as he throws and pulls it. This hand lasts for 5 posts.

[b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • Eclipse[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
After preforming the require hand seals Fanho holds his hands out as all light begins to be sucked into his hands in a 20m^3 area creating a pitch black sphere with Fanho being the epicenter. The light is absorbed at a speed of 20, and causes those without enhanced vision to be stuck in darkness. Lasts for 5 posts, after that light begins filling in the void illuminating once again as normal.

[b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • Reflective UV[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By channeling chakra Fanho will form a bubble around himself made out of solid light at a speed of 20 with a strength of 20. This bubble of solid hiton holds a diameter of 5 meters and is able to rebound any attacks thrown at it as long as the barrier persists. The barrier still takes the damage of said attacks, but rebounds them in a scattered direction depending on the angle of the attack. The bubble lasts for 5 posts.

[b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • Starlight's Blessing[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By channeling chakra, Fanho then begins pumping massive amounts of Hiton chakra into a 30[sup][nocode][sup]3[/sup][/nocode][/sup] area. In this area it gives all of Fanho's hiton jutsu a +10 to speed. It creates a light grey bubble to notify the area. This bubble does not carry any of Hiton's passives. Once the jutsu leave the bubble they immediately go back to their original speeds. This bubble lasts for 6 posts.[/quote]
[quote=A-Rank Ninjutsu (4)][b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • Heavenly Ascension Form Two[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
[i][nocode][i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
After channeling chakra Fanho will mold Hiton chakra into a solid form around his body causing him to appear blindingly grey with a haori forming on his body with the words Tenshi(天使) meaning Angel inscribed on the back. The haori also features the Awai clan symbol on the back above the wording, with black lines extending from the shoulders of the haori to the ends of the sleeves. With two stripes on the front extending to the bottom from each shoulder. This chakra cloak forms at 20 speed with a strength of 30. While in this jutsu Fanho can preform other jutsus, and the cloak only lasts for 6 posts before dissipating.

[b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • Starburst[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
[i][nocode][i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
By focusing chakra to his hands Fanho can create multi-use concussive blasts on his hands up to 4 times. Each blast exerts a total of 20 strength per blast. During this time Fanho's hands glow blindingly grey, and create mini super nova rings that reach out for aesthetic effect. This lasts until used or until 6 posts have passed.

[b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • War[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
By channeling chakra Fanho will cause 3 missile shaped objects with hiton chakra, that he will fire off at a speed of 20 that explode with a strength of 20. These jutsus do not release their passives until they have made contact. These missiles have a range of 20 meters with a splash diameter of 8 meters. Once set on a path these missiles cannot be redirected unless with another jutsu.

[b][color=gold]Hiton • Light as Light[/color][/b]
[i]A-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling chakra around him, Fanho can create an aura of hiton around him (Non-Blinding) that grants him the ability to fly by being weightless like light. He can fly at a speed equal to his own to a max of his control. He must follow flight rules. This cloak doesn't have a durability which it defends him at, but if it sustains a hit of 25 strength or more it will cause the aura to dissipate relinquishing Fanho's ability to fly. If not destroyed, this jutsu lasts for a total of 7 posts.[/quote]
[quote=S-Rank Ninjutsu (3)][b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • Volatile Rasengan[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
After Fanho has began channeling chakra to his hand he will form a ball of swirling grey blinding light that billows with smoke from the cool air making contact with the hot ball of light. The ball is 0.5m in diameter. The hot swirling light when struck with someone explodes an additional 32m^3 at 35 strength causing a burning blinding light to be produced outwards of its former size.

[b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • The Hokage's Hand[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
[i][nocode][i]S-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
[i][nocode][i]Pre-Requisite:[/i][/nocode][/i] 40 Ninjutsu, 35 Control
After focusing chakra throughout his body, Fanho sprouts two hands made out of hiton that can stretch out anywhere from an arm's reach to 25 meters. These hands span 1 meter across, and 2 meters from palm to finger tips. These hands act as if they were clones, thinking independently of Fanho, and function off of clones stats. They last for 7 posts until dissipating or dispelled. These hands can also do jutsu of their own up to S-Rank (40).
[list][*]Taijutsu: 25
[*]Stamina: 25
[*]Strength: 30
[*]Speed: 35[/list]

[b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • The Hokage's Cloak[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
[i][nocode][i]S-Ranked Ninjutsu[/i][/nocode][/i]
[i][nocode][i]Pre-Requisite:[/i][/nocode][/i] 40 Ninjutsu, 35 Control
After channeling chakra Fanho will mold Hiton chakra into a solid form around his body causing him to appear blindingly grey with a haori forming on his body with the words [i][nocode][i]火[/i][/nocode][/i] meaning [i][nocode][i]Hokage[/i][/nocode][/i] inscribed on the back. The haori also features the Awai clan symbol on the back above the wording, with black lines extending from the shoulders of the haori to the ends of the sleeves. With two stripes on the front extending to the bottom from each shoulder. This chakra cloak forms at 30 speed with a strength of 50. While in this jutsu Fanho can preform other jutsus, and the cloak only lasts for 10 posts before dissipating.[/quote][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Konoha Smash (5D, 8C, 7B)][quote=Konoha Smash][center][big][big][b][color=#44CFB0]Konoha Smash[/color][/b][/big][/big]

The Konoha Smash Style is based off Konoha's strong fist esque fighting style, however it has a little more finessing and perception involved with how its detailed. It focuses on strong hits with a solid defense while focusing on the opponents own moves to discover weak points while ushering full strength blows mixed with Ninjutsu due to Fanho's specialization. While it mixes in Ninjutsu, it perfects using his full speed and strength with every hit allowing him to be a strong fighter in his own right away from Ninjutsu.

[i]Requirements:
Upper body
Lower body
Perception
Rigid Structure
Projectile Weapons[/i][/center]

[quote=D-Rank Taijutsu (5)][color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Konoha Haymaker[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i][/nocode][/i]
By reeling his fist back Fanho will twist his hips and shoulders swinging with his full weight behind his fist extending his fist all the way forward. This can cause a devastating strike that can shake a targets entire body by Fanho putting his entire weight into the strike.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Fire Dance[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]D-Rank Taijutsu Stance[/i][/nocode][/i]
By squaring his feet with the left slightly in-front of his body, and his right just behind him. He raises his fists to chest level, holding them out slightly to prepare for any incoming strikes or for him to throw a well placed jab. This makes his taijutsu maneuvers of this style slightly faster as hes already anticipating and in the perfect position to throw them. It also makes him more receptive to block attacks from the front.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Forearm Block[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i][/nocode][/i]
By taking a step back Fanho digs his right foot into the ground before bending his left knee to lean into an attack. By initiating this motion he digs his feet into position as he swings his forearm up to block an attack prepping for what is coming. This forms a strong block that given he has enough strength he can resist the attack to the best of his ability.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Just One Look[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline[/i][/nocode][/i]
After several training sessions with weapons experts, Fanho can deduce weak grips and holds on weapons so he knows where to attack to force an opponent to drop a weapon. This makes him exceptionally well at disarming his opponents as he always goes for a weak point in their grip.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Subtle Pokes[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]D-Rank Nintaijutsu Maneuver[/i][/nocode][/i]
[i][nocode][i]Pre-Requisite:[/i][/nocode][/i] [color=cadetblue][b][nocode][color=cadetblue][b]Ninjutsu • Needle Tip[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
While issuing blows with Fanho's jutsu, [color=cadetblue][b][nocode][color=cadetblue][b]Ninjutsu • Needle Tip[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color], Fanho will target specifically his opponent's soft sides of their abdomen attempting to aim for important body parts. While doing this he moves at a speed it makes his opponent have a hard time deducing whether they're being stabbed or just punched as Fanho follows through with each strike. It requires an Instinct higher than Fanho's speed to deduce the stabbing sensation during the strike.[/quote]
[quote=C-Rank Taijutsu (8)][color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Death Lies Within[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver[/i][/nocode][/i]
By throwing a projectile, Fanho has mastered the art of hiding another projectile within the shadow of the first to fool opposing enemies. If the enemy doesn't have an instinct stat +5 the speed/strength of what the projectile was or any advanced seeing techniques. They won't notice the projectile hiding in the shadow of the other one.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Big Hands[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline[/i][/nocode][/i]
Throughout years of training with projectiles, Fanho can hold up to (Taijutsu/5) projectiles in each hand and throw them, one right after the other, or all at once without losing speed, strength, or accuracy.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Curved Strike[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
Fanho has perfected the art of throwing a projectile to the point he can naturally cause it to completely perform up to a 90° curve. He can cause it to curve anytime within his Taijutsu*2 meters.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Wisp of a Wasp[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline[/i][/nocode][/i]
After several analysis with projectile weapons, Fanho has became exceptionally adept at deducing a projectile weapon's path after seeing just a glimpse of its travel. This allows him to deduce the precise location of where it came from as well as where its going just seconds of seeing its travel. This allows him to react to projectile weapons with an insane reaction time.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Will of Fire[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]C-Rank Taijutsu Stance[/i][/nocode][/i]
[i][nocode][i]Pre-Requisites:[/i][/nocode][/i] 30 Strength
Fanho takes a tense stand with his feet squared shoulder length apart. This isn't necessarily a combat stance so much as it is intended for intimidation. With this stance Fanho exerts an amount of tension in his muscles to tell his opponent how much strength he holds, as well as a killing/harming intent within him towards that person. This doesn't force an opponent to feel or react a certain way so much as a glaring warning sign to let them know they're gonna have a bad day.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Slip N' Slam[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
Fanho sprints at his target then transitions into a slide across the ground between his opponent's legs. As he slides between their legs, he grabs their ankles before performing a kip up right behind them. He then swings his opponent above and down, slamming them into the ground on their back.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • 1000 Degree Knife[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]C-Rank Nintaijutsu Maneuver[/i][/nocode][/i]
[i][nocode][i]Pre-Requisite:[/i][/nocode][/i] [color=gold][b][nocode][color=gold][b]Hiton • Spiteful Fist[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
While fighting close quarters Fanho will trigger his jutsu [color=gold][b][nocode][color=gold][b]Hiton • Spiteful Fist[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color] as he attempts to throw flat palm strikes to slice off any holsters or pouches the opponent has to deprive them of their equipment. While doing this he positions and slides his feet around to kick them away from his opponent behind Fanho.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Mish Mash[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]C-Rank Nintaijutsu Maneuver[/i][/nocode][/i]
[i][nocode][i]Pre-Requisites:[/i][/nocode][/i] [b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • The Hokage's Hand[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
Fanho will close the distance between him and an opponent before ushering an upper cut with his right hand into his opponent's gut as the right and of [b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • The Hokage's Hand[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b] follows suit following each move of the right, same as with the left hand of the jutsu will follow the left. Fanho will deal a devastating left, right, blow after blow combo strikes mixed between upper cuts, jabs, and hooks at his opponent each attack followed up by one of the [b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • The Hokage's Hand[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b].[/quote]
[quote=B-rank Taijutsu (7)][color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Heightened Prowl[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]B-Rank Taijutsu Discipline[/i][/nocode][/i]
Due to intense training, Fanho's sense of smell is impeccable and allows him to follow a scent for up to his Instinct/2 meters with near pinpoint accuracy. If it is outside of that range to a max of his Instinct he can only get a general direction. He can even detect scents days old and track them with this unless there has been some sort of scent removal technique or severe weather conditions. This also allows him to distinguish between different scents of people and companions.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Flying Raijin: Level I[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]B-Rank Nintaijutsu Maneuver[/i][/nocode][/i]
[i][nocode][i]Prerequisites:[/i][/nocode][/i] [nocode][b][color=#666699]Open Space: Blink[/color][/b][/nocode], and [nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Ninjutsu • Rasengan[/color][/b][/nocode]
After hurling one of Fanho's titular kunai with his fuuin inscribed as he run towards his target, Fanho will then create a [b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Rasengan[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b] in his right hand just before reaching his target. As the kunai passes his target, and Fanho is about to trade blows he'll use [b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Blink[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b] to teleport right behind snatching the kunai out of the air as he drives the [b][color=cadetblue][nocode][b][color=cadetblue]Rasengan[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b] into their back.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • No Crawlspace Too Far[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]B-Rank Discipline[/i][/nocode][/i]
Fanho has learned how to deal in tight spaces and situations. When in a tight situation where a build up of strength and force is needed. Fanho has learned to deal without. He can exert all of his strength no matter how tight of a space he is in, and has no need to build up momentum to deal in his absolute strength.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Full Tilt[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]B-Rank Stance[/i][/nocode][/i]
Once entered this stance Fanho can constantly be operating at his top speed and strength. However the only downside is without another discipline to regulate his stamina usage, Fanho wastes slightly extra stamina in maintaining this form. Albeit very useful for fighting at full force against enemies much stronger than him so he can keep up.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Fool Me Once[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]B-Rank Taijutsu Discipline[/i][/nocode][/i]
After seeing a move done once in a battle whether it be a taijutsu maneuver, ninjutsu, or genjutsu, Fanho has already committed the actions to memory quickly being able to identify which jutsu or technique is being used. This means he can predict what attacks he should prepare for once he sees the wind-up for them. Only permitting if hes seen the technique done once before.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Sticky Hands[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]Pre-Requisites:[/i][/nocode][/i] [b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • Reach[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
Fanho reaches out with his jutsu, [b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • Reach[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b], as the chakra hand grabs his opponent he spins around ushering all the weight and strength of the hand to fling the opponent up and above Fanho into the air. The opponent travels up to 5 meters per point of strength difference between Fanho and the opponent. While the opponent flies through the air Fanho will leap into the sky locking his fists together to issue a devastating over the head blow down onto the opponent launching them back down to the ground.

[color=#44CFB0][b][nocode][color=#44CFB0][b]Konoha Smash • Explosive Deceit[/b][/color][/nocode][/b][/color]
[i][nocode][i]Prerequisite:[/i][/nocode][/i] [b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Open Space: Blink[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b], [b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • Starburst[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b]
While fighting in close quarters Fanho will use one of his special kunai to get the drop on his opponent briefly locking hands before tossing his kunai upwards as if having lost it in the ensuing clash. From there he will perform a front flip using his dominant foot to kick the kunai at his opponent hoping to catch them off guard as the blade is thrown from just above the opponent at full force by the weight of Fanho's kick to behind them. During this time Fanho will use his technique, [b][color=#666699][nocode][b][color=#666699]Open Space: Blink[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b], to teleport to the kunai behind the opponent aiming to exert a total amount of explosions from his jutsu [b][color=gold][nocode][b][color=gold]Hiton • Starburst[/color][/b][/nocode][/color][/b] into his opponent's back.[/quote][/quote][/spoiler]

Kabu

Fanho Update 1

Post by Kabu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:43 pm

[Accepted]
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC