[Denied]Don't call me a punk

Trusted Grader

[Denied]Don't call me a punk

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:09 pm

Application: viewtopic.php?&t=8115996/1/
Change: Adding Punk Style to taijutsu for Amaya and 5 speed, and expanding Wana's Techniques.
Raiton Affinity:
Raiton Affinity
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Raiton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Raiton affinity. Raiton has a shocking effect.
Passive (Shocking)Show
Raiton has the effect of shocking, which means causes it's effect to be diffuse upon impact. In organic material, this causes nervous stimulation which results in numbness, tingling, loss of sensation, and sometimes paralysis. In inorganic material, this means that the strength of the jutsu diffuses across an area 2x the size of the attack. In a jutsu that creates a lightning ball 2m in diameter, if it struck a wall the size of the attack would cover a 4m area.

Additionally, the strength of the nervous effect on organic material from raiton jutsu is determined by the ninjutsu stat requirement.
  • 1-14 Strength Requirement: Tingling, acute numbness.
  • 15-24 Strength Requirement: Loss of Sensation
  • 25-34 Strength Requirement: Localized Paralysis
  • 35+ Strength Requirement: Diffuse Paralysis
Doton:
Doton Affinity
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Doton, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the doton affinity. Doton has a passive enduring effect.
Passive (Enduring)Show
Doton has a passive effect of Endurance, which means that it's power is retained throughout the entirety of the jutsu. All of a single doton jutsu retains the strength of the jutsu, even after the jutsu has been destroyed, and unlike other jutsu, doton does not fade when destroyed. This means that if a doton barrier with 25 strength is cut in half and falls to the ground, a part of that barrier could be picked up and carried as a hand held shield which would still have 25 strength, despite being a fractured part of a jutsu. This creates incredibly potent defenses, making doton a popular affinity among defensive fighters.
TaijutsuShow
Punk StyleShow
Don't Call me a Punk
Punk style is a fighting style created by Amaya, it's an amalgamation of all her ninjutsu knowledge and her new trained Taijutsu philosophies. Having been a late physical bloomer, the Shoshiki had to learn how to live around the fact that her body lacked the physical prowess, this style was created with ninjutsu as one of the main pillars. By blending high speed, control and taijutsu, Amaya is able to utilize her moves strike also function as Kinesis move sets, which can throw targets off.

Requirements:
Ninjutsu
  • Garaton, Raiton, Doton, Elemental Advanced Channeling.
Taijutsu:
  • CQC, Projectile, Acrobatic, Sword Weapons, Perception.

D-Rank
Don't fall now
D-Rank NinTaijutsu Maneuver
A simple low sweep that has been reinforced by Raiton properties, it's used to knock her foe on the ground. The user channels chakra before crouching then delivering a sweeping kick.

Asthma Check
Amaya channels chakra before twisting her body to face away from her target then delivers a side kick that has been reinforced with Raiton properties to the foes chest.

Ringing the Bell
Amaya channels chakra before turning her body around and delivers a roundhouse kick to the opponents head, the force combined with the Raiton properties behind the kick can cause the targets vision to double for 3 posts.

If it bleeds.
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: Sword.
It's a simple taijutsu move that causes minor harm to the opponent. The user draws their weapon and slashes their opponent around the midsection, this none lethal wound draws from the enemies strength rather than out right killing them. (-1 Strenght) for 5 posts.
C-Rank
Thread Carefully
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Amaya begins by channeling chakra then glass will surround her fists and legs and allow the users attacks to become devastating to any unguarded foe, this jutsu will last for 5 posts.

Shock Therapy
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Amaya begins by channeling chakra then flooding her arms and legs with Raiton properties, this technique works well with Thread Carefully, the raiton will last for 5 posts.

Thunder Step
C-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Amaya begins by kicking the targets knee, before using the same leg to kick their hip before she jumps up and lifts her opposite foot to kick the targets chest with a front kick, this technique is done to stagger her foes.
B-Rank
Crash Course in Toughness
B-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Amaya begins the short combo by punching the target in the head, followed by another punch to their chest, a kick to their shin before a powerful round house kick is delivered to the targets head.

Beta Tester
B-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Shock Therapy
Amaya delivers a powerful one two combo to the targets sternum, she first punches the target then jumps up and kicks them, this technique is used to weaken the foe as the electrical shock causes them lose (-6 Stamina) for 5 posts, this technique is extremely devastating especially when combined with other elemental as well.
Laughing BeautyShow
Marker
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
If given signal or if the hyena has traveled ahead, it will leave visible markings for her master to spot and track.

Neck Chomp
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Wana prospects her target before she lounges, aiming to bite the target by their neck to cause as much damage as possible.

Intermediate Hunter
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: Hunter
After given a hand sign or the command "Wana" the hyena will be given an object to sniff, Wana will start searching after the same scent, at this level the Hyena can only locate the scent within a mile.
Change Upperbody concentration to CQC and Stealth to Perception.

Payment: 33 (27+6) Points.

Punk Style = 27
Hyena = 6.

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=8339175 < Speed.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Varian

Don't call me a punk

Post by Varian » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:55 pm

Alrighty Punk.

First things first, you don't have the perception Taijutsu Concentration on Amaya nor do you have room for it, you also don't have Doton or Raiton on her so I assume you want us to add those.

Now to something I picked up on while checking the character, your pyramids are broke.

Garaton you have 6 B Ranks and 6 A Ranks when it should be 7 B and 6 A Ranks.

Quote:
Ringing the Bell
Amaya channels chakra/forms a set of hand seals before turning her body around and delivers a roundhouse kick to the opponents head, the force combined with the Raiton properties behind the kick can cause the targets vision to double and make their ears ring for 3 posts.
This should only be vision doubling OR Ears ringing not both.
Quote:
Thread Carefully
C-Rank NinTaijutsu Stance
Amaya begins by channeling chakra/forming a set of hand seals, glass will surround her fists and legs and allow the users attacks to become devastating to any unguarded foe, this jutsu will last for 5 posts.
This looks just like a localised Chakra cloak which would be just Ninjutsu.
Quote:
Shock Therapy
C-Rank NinTaijutsu
Amaya begins by channeling chakra/forming a set of hand seals then flooding her arms and legs with Raiton properties, this technique works well with Thread Carefully, the raiton will last for 5 posts.
Same as above.
Active Characters
NameRankVillageOrganization
Sun IchiC-RankDungeon CountryN/A
Fukusha YujiGeninIwagakure No SatoN/a

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Don't call me a punk

Post by Niro » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:03 pm

channels chakra/forms a set of hand seals <-Needs to be one or the other, can't be both.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Trusted Grader

Don't call me a punk

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:30 pm

We are allowed to exchange 1 concentration no? Upperbody should be CQC anyway and ehm, can I remove stealth for Perception. I changed the rest as you mentioned Varian.

Am I allowed to fix my jutsu problem after or do you want me to write a B-Rank jutsu training and toss it in here?
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Yura

Don't call me a punk

Post by Yura » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:09 pm

Quote:
We are allowed to exchange 1 concentration no? Upperbody should be CQC anyway and ehm, can I remove stealth for Perception.
EDIT: Yes you can so long as you have no jutsu that utilize the conc.
Quote:
Am I allowed to fix my jutsu problem after or do you want me to write a B-Rank jutsu training and toss it in here?
It would be preferred to do it now, but it can wait until after. But it needs to be on her next mod.
Quote:
Beta Tester
B-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Amaya delivers a powerful one two combo to the targets sternum, she first punches the target then jumps up and kicks them, this technique is used to weaken the foe and cause them lose (-6 Stamina) for 5 posts, this technique is extremely devastating when combined with her elemental's.
I'm not really sure why this is causing -6 stam in the first place, but assuming the reason is "because they got kicked really hard", there needs to be some sort of counter check because someone who's stronger than her should be able to resist that.

If given signal or if the hyena has traveled ahead, it will visible markings for her master to spot and track. <-- i think you mean "it will leave visible markings.."

After given a hand sign or the command "Wana" the hyena will be given an object to sniff, Wana will start searching after the same scent, at this level the Hyena can only locate the scent withing a mile. <-- Within
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
SadakoGeninIwagakureTeam 13[color=#90D2D8]
Enkouten, MitsuoBanninIwagakureTeam 18|Jousai[color=#ff2200]
Retired CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
Nara, ShikariBanninKonohagakureMamorinuku[color=#fb8a00]
Takara, MorikoGeninIwagakure[color=#ffeb66]
Inji, AyakoC-RankWaterfall[color=#8080ff]

Trusted Grader

Don't call me a punk

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:59 pm

I might be able to buy a B-Rank jutsu in this mod, if my PB gets approved and I score 5 points.
I don't have any stealth techs for Amaya.
Should I add that Beta tester requires Raiton thing, so the shock causes the -6 stam?
Fixed the rest!
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya