Application: Hatake, Tenzin
Change:

here is the link to where the training starts: Training Break Down

1. Add to Ninpou Pyramid:
No Code NinpouShow
[big][center][b][u]C-Rank Ninpou[/big][/center][/b][/u]

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Binding][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will focus chakra into a rope, wire, or a similar object in their possession. The object will then lash out at a target at a speed of 10 for up to 15 meters attempting to then coil around them and bind them. After coiling around the target, the chakra will cause the object to harden to a strength of 10. After 4 posts the chakra will run out and the bind will break.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Multiple Chakra Kai][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Despite requiring both hands and more time than *[color=#80A0FF][Basic Jutsu • Chakra Kai][/color], Multiple Chakra Kai allows the user to activate up to five objects simultaneously, up to 20 + (Control/2) meters away.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Barrier][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user forms a 10m3 barrier around a target up to 10m away from their position. The barrier forms at a speed of 12, has a strength of 8, and lasts 4 posts before fading away.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF]Ninjutsu • Spiritualism Technique][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
The base technique for summoning, the Spiritualism Technique allows users to bring forth their summons to fight on their behalf. Once an agreement has been made between the user and their summon, they will be able to use this technique to call upon it at any time unless stated otherwise. The chakra used for this technique varies, as it is dependent on the size and rank of what is being summoned. Once it has been summoned, the user will experience a constant drain on their chakra for as long as the summon is in place. This drain is also dependent on the size and rank of the summon.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Advanced Transformation Technique][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
An advanced form of the Transformation Technique, after performing the correct hand seals and holding the final one temporarily, the user will coat and mold chakra around their body into the shape and form of something or someone which is no more than twice their size at a speed of 4. This technique's true advantage is that the disguise is given physical substance. This means, for example, if they transform into something with claws, they will have claws that can physically be used. For the disguises 5 post duration, if it is damaged by a hit of 16 or more strength, the disguise "poofs" from existence. This includes collateral damage caused by striking an opponent that may occur to the disguise.[/spoiler][spoiler=Sensory Style][quote=Sensory][b]Sensor[/b]
Sensors are shinobi who are able to activate a sixth sense which can locate and read chakra sources. Sensory is advantageous as it allows shinobi to perceive without using any of their conventional senses, which can easily be deceived. Sensors are able to collect a lot of information through the interpretation of this sixth sense.[/quote]

2. Add to Fuuton, Raiton, and Doton B-Rank Pyramid:
No CodeShow

*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Pressure Damage[/b][/color]
B-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After making the required hand seals, the user will focus chakra into their mouth. They will release the wind chakra as a large sphere with a 10m radius at 20 speed, which has a maximum range of 50m. Should the target be hit within the first 30m, the attack will inflict the maximum amount of damage, causing an explosive force equivalent to 4 explosive tags, spreading cutting winds capable of slicing close to the bone over the same area. Should they be struck in the last 20m, it will only apply 3 explosive tags worth of force and range.

*[color=Yellow][b]Raiton • Thunderous Lightning Cannon[/b][/color]
B-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, a beam of lightning will erupt from the user's hand. The lightning will travel 50m at 20 speed and explode with the force of 4 explosive tags on contact, while applying the Raiton shocking effect throughout the explosion's area.
[/spoiler][spoiler=D-Rank Ninpou][b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Hidden Needles][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will focus chakra into their mouths and into up to five senbon within 3 feet of their position. The senbon will be summoned from their persons or nearby into the user's mouth, where they will be spit out aided by chakra at a speed of 6 and strength of 4. The senbon can be shot up to 7 meters away.

*[color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Great Wall[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a monolithic solid stone wall up to 15 meters away from them at a speed of 20. The wall has a strength of 20 and is 7x7x2 meters large, curving moderately concave to the user.

3. Add New Pyramid and add Sensory to concentrations. Pyramid No code:
No CodeShow
[spoiler=Sensory: Minds Eye][big][center][b][u]C-Rank Sensory[/big][/center][/b][/u]

[b]*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] Ninjutsu/Control/Instinct stats of 10
This sensor jutsu is used by shinobi to feel chakra sources within a radius of 25 meters. While this jutsu is fairly helpful in sensing chakra, it is unable to actually pinpoint specific chakras outside of 10 feet. This only gives the Shinobi an idea of how many entities with chakra are present in their general area.

[b]*[Sensory Style • Evaluation][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] [b]*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses][/b]
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and then do an additional set of hand seals. By doing so, the user will be able to compare the “strength” of each source of chakra they are able to sense to each other. The “strength” of the individual is determined by the average of each person’s Stamina, Control and Strength stats. The user can determine who has more chakra strength than others, allowing them to pick out possible risks. This technique is not very reliable as a determining factor, however.

[b]*[Sensory Style • [Target Lock][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and focus on one source of chakra they can sense. By doing an additional hand seal, and holding said hand seal, the user will be able to continue to sense that source of chakra, even if they are moving around, so long as they are holding the hand seal. If they, or the chakra source, moves out of range, the user will lose track of them.

[b]*[Sensory Style • Gauge: Speed][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] [b]*[Sensory Style • [Target Lock][/b]
After activating Target Lock, the user will do a second series of hand seals, releasing the single seal for target lock, and then recreate it once finishing the series of seals for the technique. Doing so, the user will know their targets speed with a deviation of 3 points. Meaning if their speed is 17, the user will know its within the range of 14 to 20.

[b]*[Sensory Style • Flare][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and then do a second set of hand seals. For the next 5 posts, any time anyone within the range of their sensory activates a jutsu, the user will see their chakra “flare” momentarily. While they won’t know anything about the jutsu, it will give them a better idea of the battle field. [/spoiler]

4. Add 8 total Stats: 3 Ninjutsu, 3 Taijutsu, 2 Speed

Payment:

Jutsu Payment: Training Thread (little bit lower than halfway through the whole thread).

Stat Payment: PB Stat Claim
Last edited by Texas on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Kabu

Tenzin Training Claim

Post by Kabu » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:19 am

1/2
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Valkier

Tenzin Training Claim

Post by Valkier » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:17 am

Unfortunately it looks like your first 3 ninpou trainings (barrier, multiple chakra kai, and binding) took place before the -200 word reduction was in effect from the December event. Everything after those is fine, but those 3 will need an additional 200 words each please (the first two look like they were edited on the 4th - but the 3rd one hasn't been so I assume all were written during late November? If you actually wrote the first two after Dec 2nd. please let me know).

Also please can you link to your Day 2 claim from the December event for that training discount

Thanks!
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Texas

Tenzin Training Claim

Post by Texas » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:13 am

Oh okay I'll fix it now. I made the claim (its on page 2 of the 10th anniversary thread), but can't find where it was accepted. I misread the day 2 claim and didn't officially claim it :L. Does that mean it doesn't apply?
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Tenzin Training Claim

Post by Niro » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:14 pm

If you did not claim it it does not apply
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Texas

Tenzin Training Claim

Post by Texas » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:33 am

okay.... I guess I'll just add 200 words to every jutsu then?
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Kao

Tenzin Training Claim

Post by Kao » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:23 pm

• For future reference, please double check the link to your character (it links to the training thread) and link to each post for each jutsu and label the links instead of to the whole thread.

• Please add the 200 words to your trainings and post here when you're finished
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

Texas

Tenzin Training Claim

Post by Texas » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:07 pm

Okay added 200 words to each jutsu. I added the link at the top that starts where the training threads start. Do you still want me to put individual thread links for every jutsu? The link I gave at the top of it all goes right to the beginning. Fixed the character link. What should I do as the next step? If I need to add individual threads I have no problem doing so.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Tenzin Training Claim

Post by Niro » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:15 am