Day 4 Mod

Pogonophile

Day 4 Mod

Post by Pogonophile » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:38 pm

Application: viewtopic.php?f=85&p=4161349
Change: Adding Jutsu which are lifted below. But, I also added the Jutsu NoCode since I'll be rearranging the jutsu layout. Just copy and replace at the [table="Techniques] Should be easy enough ^_^
Payment: viewtopic.php?f=107&t=8339664&start=40#p4161549
Added JutsuShow
[Byakugan :: Ocular Singularity]
D-Rank Ninjutsu Discipline
The Byakugan is a powerful doujutsu but fairly draining for the inexperienced. To help cut back on the combined strain in her eyes, Himiko has learned to activate her Byakugan in just a single eye. This effectively doubles her allotted usage by limiting the strain to an individual eye at a time. However, this halves its effective range.

[Byakugan :: Elemental Detection]
By peering at the flow of another’s chakra with their Byakugan, the Hyuuga is able to determine the basic elemental affinities in which they possess. This may only be used to determine the 5 basic chakra affinities.

[Byakugan :: Familiarity]
Similar to how colors of the same shade still have different hues and variants, no individual's chakra possesses the same flow or pattern. Everyone's is unique and belongs solely to them. With training, Himiko is able to memorize the unique chakra flow of others. This effectively allows her to spot the familiar when actively searching for them.

*[Katon • Flame's Shadow]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will create a copy of themselves out of katon chakra. The clone will be able to move with the stats labelled below, while also exploding with the force of a single exploding tag upon death into a burst of flames. The clone will only last for 3 posts.
  • Taijutsu: 2
  • Stamina: 1
  • Strength: 1
  • Speed: 2
*[Katon • Heated Blade]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling katon chakra into a metal weapon or blade, the user will cause it to grow hotter and cover the blade in flames. The imbued weapon will be able to carve through defenses of 5 or less strength with ease.
No CodeShow
[table=Techniques][spoiler=Byakugan][quote=D-Ranks]~[color=Antiquewhite][b][Byakugan: Telescopic Vision][/color][/b]
[i]D-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Prerequisite: 10 Control
By channeling a small amount of chakra to the Hyuuga's Byakugan, the clan member uses their doujutsu to zoom in like a telescope, allowing them to see much farther away. In doing so, the Hyuuga member is able to see up to 250 meters away as though they were mere feet away. It should be noted that while using their telescopic vision the Hyuuga experiences tunnel vision, making it difficult to see their surroundings. This jutsu can be maintained as long as the Hyuuga channels chakra to their eyes.

†[color=Antiquewhite][b][Byakugan: Path of the Eight Trigrams][/color][/b]
[i]D-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Prerequisite: Byakugan: Telescopic Vision
By channeling a small amount of chakra to the Hyuuga's Byakugan, Himiko focuses upon taking full use of the 360 degree range of sight. This allows her to better react to her surroundings. This range is a fifth of her highest version of the "Telescopic Vision" line of Byakugan techniques. (I.E. if the furthest she can see is 250 meters, this technique allows her to see 50 meters around herself.)

†[b][color=antiquewhite][Byakugan :: Ocular Singularity][/color][/b]
The Byakugan is a powerful doujutsu but fairly draining for the inexperienced. To help cut back on the combined strain in her eyes, Himiko has learned to activate her Byakugan in just a single eye. This effectively doubles her allotted usage by limiting the strain to an individual eye at a time. However, this halves its effective range.

†[b][color=antiquewhite][Byakugan :: Elemental Detection][/color][/b]
By peering at the flow of another’s chakra with their Byakugan, the Hyuuga is able to determine the basic elemental affinities in which they possess. This may only be used to determine the 5 basic chakra affinities.

†[color=antiquewhite][b][Byakugan :: Familiarity][/b][/color]
Similar to how colors of the same shade still have different hues and variants, no individual's chakra possesses the same flow or pattern. Everyone's is unique and belongs solely to them. With training, Himiko is able to memorize the unique chakra flow of others. This effectively allows her to spot the familiar when actively searching for them.[/quote][/spoiler][c][spoiler=Jyuuken][quote=Jyuuken]Jyuuken, also known as ‘Gentle Fist’ is the NinTaijutsu style the Hyuuga Clan has become notorious for. It’s moves appear like a graceful dance to the naked eye, though some of these moves can be quite deadly. Most strikes are aimed to close the tenketsu of the target’s body, limiting their jutsu use and damaging their chakra network.
[i]Requires Deft hands[/i][/quote]

[quote=D-Rank]~[color=Antiquewhite][b][Jyuuken :: Palm Dance of Divination][/color][/b]
[i]D-rank Nintaijutsu Maneuver[/i]
Prerequisite: 6 Control
The fundamental basis of Jyuuken, the user will focus chakra into their hands. For three posts the user is able to inject the chakra within the opponent’s body upon successful contact, dealing damage to the internal structures of the body rather than the external. This has a painful effect on the muscles and blood vessels within the body, causing bruising at the touch.

~[color=Antiquewhite][b][Jyuuken :: Palm Guard of Divination][/color][/b]
Prerequisite: 6 Control
After channelling chakra into their palm, the user will guard a strike to them. If this strike is empowered by Ninjutsu of D-rank or lower, it will guard against the effects by the user bursting their own chakra into it. Otherwise the chakra will enter the opponent’s striking appendage and damage their chakra system, causing them to lose 1 control until the end of the thread or they seek medical attention.

~[color=Antiquewhite][b][Jyuuken :: White Haze Dance][/color][/b]
After channelling chakra into their palm, the user will strike harder than usually performed in Jyuuken. While normally the softest touch is enough to inject the chakra to damage the internal structures of the body, this technique is designed to accompany the user's attack with a blast of chakra, throwing those with a strength less than the user's [(strength+control)/2] back 5 meters through the air.

~[color=Antiquewhite][b][Jyuuken :: White Haze Dagger][/color][/b]
After channelling chakra into their hand, the user will skillfully dodge an incoming strike performed with an arm. The user will then strike the place where the bicep and triceps meet on that arm, injecting their chakra between the muscles for a painful effect. The arm will then have its strength reduced by 1 for the remainder of the thread or until medical attention is provided.

~[color=Antiquewhite][b][Jyuuken :: Twin Striking Palm][/color][/b]
Often used as a finishing strike, the user will charge chakra through their palms before they deliver the blow. They will then strike with one palm inverted over the other into the opponent’s abdomen. The chakra that is injected directly into the opponent’s solar plexus causes significant pain and stands a very large chance of winding the opponent providing their stamina does not exceed the user’s [(strength+Control)/2]-5.

†[color=Antiquewhite][b][Jyuuken :: Walking the Eight Trigrams][/color][/b]
[i]D-rank Nintaijutsu Discipline[/i]
If Jyuuken is often referred to as a dance, this is its version of the waltz. A purely defensive application, Circle Walking is the art of getting behind the opponent and maintaining said position by matching their movements, thereby limiting the opponent’s ability to attack. By placing her lead hand at her opponent’s spine, Benten will rotate and walk as need be to avoid having them face her. Those with higher Taijutsu+Speed/2 will be able to circumvent this technique.

†[color=Antiquewhite][b][Jyuuken :: White Haze Stab][/color][/b]
Prerequisite: 6 Control, “White Haze Dagger”
After channeling chakra into their hand, the user will then strike at their opponent’s thigh while injecting chakra between the fibers of their quadriceps or hamstrings for a painful effect. The leg will then have its speed reduced by 1 for the remainder of the thread or until medical attention is provided.[/quote][/spoiler][/table]

[table=Other Techniques][spoiler=Katon][quote=Katon][color=orangered][b]Katon Affinity[/b][/color]
A character with this concentration is able to utilize Katon, and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the Katon affinity. Katon has a passive [color=orangered][i]ignition[/i][/color] effect.
[spoiler=Passive (Ingition)]Katon's effect is [b]ignition[/b], which means that all katon jutsu, regardless of effect, start and spread fire from their source. Once a jutsu has been performed, the fire from the jutsu spreads at 1/3rd the speed of the technique, rounded down. That means a C-rank katon jutsu that moves at 13 speed would create subsequent fires that spread at 4 speed. These secondary fires require flammable material to continuously spread, otherwise they will burn out on their own.

Additionally, the strength of burns on organic material from katon jutsu is determined by the ninjutsu stat requirement. [list][*]1-14 Strength Requirement: First Degree Burns[*]15-24 Strength Requirement: Second Degree Burns[*]25-34 Strength Requirement: Third Degree Burns[*]35+ Strength Requirement: Fourth Degree Burns[/list][/spoiler][/quote][spoiler=D-Ranks]*[color=orangered][b][Katon • Flame's Shadow][/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will create a copy of themselves out of katon chakra. The clone will be able to move with the stats labelled below, while also exploding with the force of a single exploding tag upon death into a burst of flames. The clone will only last for 3 posts.[list][*][b]Taijutsu:[/b] 2[*][b]Stamina:[/b] 1[*][b]Strength:[/b] 1[*][b]Speed:[/b] 2[/list]

*[color=orangered][b][Katon • Heated Blade][/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
By channeling katon chakra into a metal weapon or blade, the user will cause it to grow hotter and cover the blade in flames. The imbued weapon will be able to carve through defenses of 5 or less strength with ease.[/spoiler][/spoiler][c][spoiler=Medicine][quote=Arts of Medicine][b]Arts of Medicine[/b]
This user has educated themselves in traditional medicine, and is able to treat and care for wounds in methods taught to medicine men and doctors that don't utilize chakra.
[b]Requires: [Medicine] and [Deft Hands] Concentrations[/b]
[i]All Art of Medicine Techniques require both Taijutsu and Instinct stats equal to the requirements for the rank of the Technique.[/i][/quote]
[quote=D-Rank][b]*[color=#008b5e][Medicinal Style :: Bandage Wrapping][/color][/b]
D-rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The user knows how to utilize bandages, wrapping a wound in a manner that creates a near-perfect barrier from external forces, keeping the wound clean from bacteria. The bandage is tucked in place, preventing it from falling off, though excessive rubbing, pulling, or getting the bandage wet can cause it to fall off.

[b]*[color=#008b5e][Medicinal Style :: Injury Assessment][/color][/b]
D-rank Taijutsu Discipline
Unlike the mystical means of diagnosis utilized through iijutsu, those who utilize the Arts of Medicine must learn the most effective manner to assess a patient. Learners of this discipline have learn the most effective manner to diagnose a patient, starting at the head, and assessing for head wounds, then moving down through the torso, both arms, the groin area, both legs, then the back. Those who learn this discipline will be able to account for any wounds that present with physical symptoms on a patient.

†[color=Antiquewhite][b][Tenketsu Opening :: Basic][/color][/b]
[i]D-rank Taijutsu Discipline[/i]
Prerequisite: Medicine
Sometimes as a part of training in Jyuuken a friendly spar results in some closed tenketsu that can cause more damage than good. As a means to prevent any further injury to the respective Hyuuga, some Jyuuken practitioners have learned how to open these chakra points once closed. By using their Byakugan to examine the damage, they will strike the closed tenketsu and restore the target’s chakra flow back to normal. This removes any D-rank and lower Jyuuken debuff affecting the target.[/quote][/spoiler][c][spoiler=Genjutsu][quote=D-Rank][b]*[color=#CDC1C5][Genjutsu :: Paranoid][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
The user will do a series of hand seals, then point indiscriminately. Should the target see the pointing motion, they'll be captured in this genjutsu. For the following 4 posts, the target will see a shadow in the corner of their eyes, constantly shifting out of view when they attempt to look at it.

†[color=Antiquewhite][b]Byakugan :: Transferred Sight[/color][/b]
[i]D-rank Illusion Genjutsu[/i]
Prerequisite: Byakugan
After forming the required hand seals, Himiko will lock eyes with her target before activating her Byakugan. This action will project the telescopic view of her doujutsu into her target. As most individuals are not used to seeing at such ranges, it is very disorientating especially if this is performed in the heat of battle. Those with higher Instinct than Himiko's Genjutsu stat may circumvent this downside, however. The genjutsu lasts one post, but may be held longer with active focus. If this is the case, Himiko must maintain eye contact and the last hand seal to maintain. She may not hold the technique active longer than she can maintain her own Byakugan, however.

[b]†[color=#CDC1C5][Genjutsu :: Multi-Arms][/color][/b]
[i]D-rank Illusion Genjutsu[/i]
After forming the required hand seals, Himiko will wave her arms in a wave-like motion. Seeing this action will cause her arms to seem to multiply. This creates 1 additional set of arms per 5 Genjutsu she possesses, rounded down. These arms move in tandem with her real arms making it difficult to differentiate real from illusion. The illusionary arms, however, are just that - illusionary. This Genjutsu lasts for three posts.[/quote][/table]
Hyuuga Himiko - 66 Stats The Leaf’s Inescapable Wildfire #a84642
Wanna Plot? Message my discord: Pogonophile#6662

Kao

[Accepted]Day 4 Mod

Post by Kao » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:59 pm

[Accepted]
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]