Post by zippo » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:01 pm

Application: Jinzo
Change:
+40 points: Unlock the ability to perform Augment/Charge Fuuinjutsu
+64 [+20 Event] points: Fuuinjutsu techniques
+5: +1 Ninjutsu
abilityShow
Izanagi
This Doujutsu allows its wearer to tap into Augment/Charge Fuuinjutsu as their irises begin to alter into the shape of two white crosses hovering over a pale blue platform within the boundaries of a double-limbal ring: the inner being ocean blue and the outer being black. After activation, this ability is a bridge to anchor the user's Kekkei Genkai onto Doujutsu-particular Fuuinjutsu. While the Fuuinjutsu is active the user can channel through them one by one. Limitations is bound by the sensory technique utilized. The maximum number of seals the Jiku can monitor and sense though is [Instinct/2].

Code: Select all

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5AhEMJD.png[/img][/center]
[color=grey][b][big][big]Izanagi[/big][/big][/b][/color] 
This Doujutsu allows its wearer to tap into Augment Fuuinjutsu as their irises begin to alter into the shape of two white crosses hovering over a pale blue platform within the boundaries of a double-limbal ring: the inner being ocean blue and the outer being black. After activation, this ability is a bridge to anchor the user's Kekkei Genkai onto Doujutsu-particular Fuuinjutsu. While the Fuuinjutsu is active the user can channel in live-feed through them one by one. Limitations is bound by the sensory technique utilized. The maximum number of seals the Jiku can monitor and sense though is [Stamina/2].
FuuinjutsuShow
*Fuuinjutsu • Tool Storage
D-Rank Storage Fuuinjutsu
After drawing a seal formula on a surface, appropriate in size to the weapon being sealed but no larger than 3x9 inches, the user forms the needed hand seals then may place as many of that singular object into the scroll as desired. When done, the user performs another set of hand seals and touches the seal closing it off as the seal condenses to the shape of the object stored. This seal is the only known sealing applications that allows depth storage and unfortunately this cannot be done at larger sizes. Tools can only be released at a maximum of 10 at a time, and are released with zero force.

*Fuuinjutsu • Explosive Tag
D-Rank Force Fuuinjutsu
After drawing an 2x5 inch seal formula on a surface the user forms the needed hand seals then touches the seal, arming it with their chakra. Upon being kai'd, the tag releases it's stored energy as a D-Rank Explosion of concussive force outward from itself.

*Fuuinjutsu • Air Seal
D-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu
A truly unique move in that it can be used alongside other Fuuinjutsu, by channeling into their finger as they draw in the air directly in front of them, the user releases raw chakra the lingers for a small amount of time, allowing it to be used as a seal formula. This technique consumes chakra equal to the cost of the technique.

*Fuuinjutsu • Tattoo
D-Rank Storage Fuuinjutsu
Developed for clandestine operations originally, instead of using ink and paper, the user draws a seal onto their body the size of the item they are sealing into their body. Upon doing a set of hand seals, the user then slides the item into the tattoo and performs a second seal, causing the seal to go dormant. When kai'd the seal releases the stored item.

Fuuinjutsu • Paranormal
D-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisite: [Genjutsu • Paranoid]
This seal can be performed only while the target is under the influence of [Genjutsu • Paranoid]. After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will touch and cast a 1x1in seal on their target. This will cause the victim affected to be sealed by the Genjutsu until the seal is removed.

*D-Rank Seal Removal
D-Rank Removal Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisite: 5 D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user traces the outline of a D-Rank fuuinjutsu. After doing so, the user places their hand over the seal, removing the seal. This does not protect against any traps that may occur as a result of removing a seal.

*Fuuinjutsu • Endure
C-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu
By doing the needed hand seals, the ninja inscribes the fuuinjutsu onto a surface (non-organic). This seal releases chakra into the structure, strengthening it to a durability of 10. If the object is stronger than 10, there is no effect. This effect persists as long as the seal does, or the item is intact.

*Fuuinjutsu • Link
By placing a small seal behind the ear and on the inside of the lip, then performing a short set of hand seals, the user creates an audio link between themselves and any targets they personally place this seal combination on. While hearing is always active, channeling chakra into the seal allows effected targets to speak, their words being stored and transmitted to the other seals.

Fuuinjutsu • The Overseer
After the Jiku activates his Izanagi Doujutsu, he performs the Kakome and momentarily holds onto his target. As he channels the Kakome, he begins to inscribe a 2x2in seal. So long it is active, the technique is bound by the seal and linked to Izanagi. Allowing him to detect activities within the limited range of the Kakome.

Fuuinjutsu • The Magician
Prerequisite: [Genjutsu • Vision of Magic]
This seal can be performed only while the target is under the influence of [Genjutsu • Vision of Magic]. After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will touch and cast a 1x1in seal on their target. This will cause the victim affected to be sealed by the Genjutsu until the seal is removed.

*Fuuinjutsu • Storage Strike
C-Rank Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu
Used in conjunction with storage seals, the user forms the needed hand seals then touches the storage seal causing it to release up to three of the objects stored in it simultaneously, as if they were thrown at a strength of 10. The three objects will be released in a small spread, only a few inches apart from each other.

C-Rank Seal Removal
C-Rank Removal Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisite: 5 C-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user traces the outline of a C-Rank fuuinjutsu. After doing so, the user places their hand over the seal, removing the seal. This does not protect against any traps that may occur as a result of removing a seal.

Fuuinjutsu • Serenity
B-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisite: [Genjutsu • Calm]
This seal can be performed only while the target is under the influence of [Genjutsu • Calm]. After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will touch and cast a 2x2in seal on their target. This will cause the victim affected to be sealed by the Genjutsu until the seal is removed.

Fuuinjutsu • Explosive Bomb
B-Rank Force Fuuinjutsu
After drawing an 2x5 inch seal formula on a surface the user forms the needed hand seals then touches the seal, arming it with their chakra. Upon being kai'd, the tag releases it's stored energy as a B-Rank Explosion of concussive force outward from itself.

*Fuuinjutsu • Large Storage
B-Rank Storage Fuuinjutsu
After drawing a seal formula on a surface, up to 7x7 meters in size the user forms the needed hand seals and stores one singular object within the scroll. When done, the user performs another set of hand seals and touches the seal closing it off as the seal condenses to the shape of the object stored. In order to retrieve any stored objects a separate technique is required.

Fuuinjutsu • The General
The user will draw a small, 8x8inch seal on their target, what envelops around their body is a tense sensation as chakra coats them at a creeping speed of 10 from the sealing point. So long as the seal is worn, they're protected with 30 Strength.

Fuuinjutsu • Trepidation
Prerequisite: [Genjutsu • Calm]
This seal can be performed only while the target is under the influence of [Genjutsu • Fear]. After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will touch and cast a 2x2in seal on their target. This will cause the victim affected to be sealed by the Genjutsu until the seal is removed.

B-Rank Seal Removal
B-Rank Removal Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisite: 5 B-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user traces the outline of a B-Rank fuuinjutsu. After doing so, the user places their hand over the seal, removing the seal. This does not protect against any traps that may occur as a result of removing a seal.

Fuuinjutsu • The Boss
A-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu
The user will draw a small, 10x10inch seal on their target, what envelops around their body is a tense sensation as chakra coats them at a creeping speed of 1 [full post] from the sealing point. So long as the seal is worn, they're protected with 49 Strength.

*Fuuinjutsu • Five Element Seal
A-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu
After drawing a seal formula consisting of the a 1-inch sized kanji character of each element on a target, the user forms the needed hand seals then touches the seal, arming it. This seals off certain points of the target's tenketsu, disturbing their chakra flow and blocking it, essentially making the target incapable of utilizing their chakra for jutsu as long as the seal is on them.

Fuuinjutsu • Royal Charade
S-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisite: [Genjutsu • Mass Indoctrination]
This seal can be performed only while the target is under the influence of [Genjutsu • Mass Indoctrination]. After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will touch and cast a 8x8in seal in the shape of a tattoo on their target. This will cause the victim affected to be sealed by the Genjutsu until the seal is removed.

*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Tool Storage[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Storage Fuuinjutsu[/i]
After drawing a seal formula on a surface, appropriate in size to the weapon being sealed but no larger than 3x9 inches, the user forms the needed hand seals then may place as many of that singular object into the scroll as desired. When done, the user performs another set of hand seals and touches the seal closing it off as the seal condenses to the shape of the object stored. This seal is the only known sealing applications that allows depth storage and unfortunately this cannot be done at larger sizes. Tools can only be released at a maximum of 10 at a time, and are released with zero force.

*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Explosive Tag[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Force Fuuinjutsu[/i]
After drawing an 2x5 inch seal formula on a surface the user forms the needed hand seals then touches the seal, arming it with their chakra. Upon being kai'd, the tag releases it's stored energy as a D-Rank Explosion of concussive force outward from itself.

*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Air Seal[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Charge Fuuinjutsu[/i]
A truly unique move in that it can be used alongside other Fuuinjutsu, by channeling into their finger as they draw in the air directly in front of them, the user releases raw chakra the lingers for a small amount of time, allowing it to be used as a seal formula. This technique consumes chakra equal to the cost of the technique.

*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Tattoo[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Storage Fuuinjutsu[/i]
Developed for clandestine operations originally, instead of using ink and paper, the user draws a seal onto their body the size of the item they are sealing into their body. Upon doing a set of hand seals, the user then slides the item into the tattoo and performs a second seal, causing the seal to go dormant. When kai'd the seal releases the stored item.

[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Paranormal[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [Genjutsu • Paranoid]
This seal can be performed only while the target is under the influence of [Genjutsu • Paranoid]. After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will touch and cast a 1x1in seal on their target. This will cause the victim affected to be sealed by the Genjutsu until the seal is removed.

*[color=#444F51][b]D-Rank Seal Removal[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Removal Fuuinjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 5 D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user traces the outline of a D-Rank fuuinjutsu. After doing so, the user places their hand over the seal, removing the seal. This does not protect against any traps that may occur as a result of removing a seal.

*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Endure[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu[/i]
By doing the needed hand seals, the ninja inscribes the fuuinjutsu onto a surface (non-organic). This seal releases chakra into the structure, strengthening it to a durability of 10. If the object is stronger than 10, there is no effect. This effect persists as long as the seal does, or the item is intact.

*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Link[/b][/color]
By placing a small seal behind the ear and on the inside of the lip, then performing a short set of hand seals, the user creates an audio link between themselves and any targets they personally place this seal combination on. While hearing is always active, channeling chakra into the seal allows effected targets to speak, their words being stored and transmitted to the other seals.

[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • The Overseer[/b][/color]
After the Jiku activates his Izanagi Doujutsu, he performs the Kakome and momentarily holds onto his target. As he channels the Kakome, he begins to inscribe a 2x2in seal. So long it is active, the technique is bound by the seal and linked to Izanagi. Allowing him to detect activities within the limited range of the Kakome.

[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • The Magician[/b][/color]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [Genjutsu • Vision of Magic]
This seal can be performed only while the target is under the influence of [Genjutsu • Vision of Magic]. After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will touch and cast a 1x1in seal on their target. This will cause the victim affected to be sealed by the Genjutsu until the seal is removed.

*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Storage Strike[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu[/i]
Used in conjunction with storage seals, the user forms the needed hand seals then touches the storage seal causing it to release up to three of the objects stored in it simultaneously, as if they were thrown at a strength of 10. The three objects will be released in a small spread, only a few inches apart from each other.

[color=#444F51][b]C-Rank Seal Removal[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Removal Fuuinjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 5 C-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user traces the outline of a C-Rank fuuinjutsu. After doing so, the user places their hand over the seal, removing the seal. This does not protect against any traps that may occur as a result of removing a seal.

[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Serenity[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [Genjutsu • Calm]
This seal can be performed only while the target is under the influence of [Genjutsu • Calm]. After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will touch and cast a 2x2in seal on their target. This will cause the victim affected to be sealed by the Genjutsu until the seal is removed.

[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Explosive Bomb[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Force Fuuinjutsu[/i]
After drawing an 2x5 inch seal formula on a surface the user forms the needed hand seals then touches the seal, arming it with their chakra. Upon being kai'd, the tag releases it's stored energy as a B-Rank Explosion of concussive force outward from itself.

*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Large Storage[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Storage Fuuinjutsu[/i]
After drawing a seal formula on a surface, up to 7x7 meters in size the user forms the needed hand seals and stores one singular object within the scroll. When done, the user performs another set of hand seals and touches the seal closing it off as the seal condenses to the shape of the object stored. In order to retrieve any stored objects a separate technique is required.

[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • The General[/b][/color]
The user will draw a small, 8x8inch seal on their target, what envelops around their body is a tense sensation as chakra coats them at a creeping speed of 10 from the sealing point. So long as the seal is worn, they're protected with 30 Strength.

[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Trepidation[/b][/color]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [Genjutsu • Calm]
This seal can be performed only while the target is under the influence of [Genjutsu • Fear]. After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will touch and cast a 2x2in seal on their target. This will cause the victim affected to be sealed by the Genjutsu until the seal is removed.

[color=#444F51][b]B-Rank Seal Removal[/b][/color]
[i]B-Rank Removal Fuuinjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 5 B-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user traces the outline of a B-Rank fuuinjutsu. After doing so, the user places their hand over the seal, removing the seal. This does not protect against any traps that may occur as a result of removing a seal.

[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • The Boss[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu[/i]
The user will draw a small, 10x10inch seal on their target, what envelops around their body is a tense sensation as chakra coats them at a creeping speed of 1 [full post] from the sealing point. So long as the seal is worn, they're protected with 49 Strength.

*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Five Element Seal[/b][/color]
[i]A-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu[/i]
After drawing a seal formula consisting of the a 1-inch sized kanji character of each element on a target, the user forms the needed hand seals then touches the seal, arming it. This seals off certain points of the target's tenketsu, disturbing their chakra flow and blocking it, essentially making the target incapable of utilizing their chakra for jutsu as long as the seal is on them.

[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Royal Charade[/b][/color]
[i]S-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [Genjutsu • Mass Indoctrination]
This seal can be performed only while the target is under the influence of [Genjutsu • Mass Indoctrination]. After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will touch and cast a 8x8in seal in the shape of a tattoo on their target. This will cause the victim affected to be sealed by the Genjutsu until the seal is removed.

Concentrations:

[quote=Charge Fuuinjutsu][color=#444F51][b]Charge Fuuinjutsu[/b][/color]
This user is able to utilize Charge Fuuinjutsu, making it possible for them to utilize any jutsu with the Charge Classification. Charge Fuuinjutsu are used to create jutsu like effects out of seals.[/quote]
[quote=Augment Fuuinjutsu][color=#444F51][b]Augment Fuuinjutsu[/b][/color]
This user is able to utilize Augment Fuuinjutsu, making it possible for them to utilize any jutsu with the Augment Classification. Augment Fuuinjutsu are used to enhance or limit the power of whatever it's placed on.[/quote]
Payment: + 109 personal points + C-Rank Plotboard + 10th-Anniversary

viewtopic.php?f=107&t=8339664&start=520#p4163433
viewtopic.php?f=107&t=8339664&start=400#p4163061
Last edited by zippo on Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:41 am, edited 16 times in total.

Kao

Augment Fuuinjutsu

Post by Kao » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:22 pm

Paid abilities need both points and plot boards in order to unlock them, so you can't just buy augment fuuin as a gen spec.
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

zippo
User flair: Mr. Smooth

Augment Fuuinjutsu

Post by zippo » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:08 pm

I know. Figured I'd create the mod before the plotboard, if that's alright.
That way I know its official cost and whatnot before the venture begins.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Augment Fuuinjutsu

Post by Niro » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:03 pm

20 points Skills Limited to Specialists (IE. Adv. Channeling Nin/Adv. Channeling Gen)

+

40 points Anything locked in a specialist restricted jutsu style. (IE A Taijutsu Specialist making customs for Sensory.)

60 points for Augment Fuuin access + customs along with a B-ranked PB.

Any seal the user has active, he/she will be able to see and hear through them. As if they're live-feeding from a channel, they can simply shift through at the speed of a thought. This ability can naturally be coupled as an anchor with the user's Kekkei Genkai, so long as the seals the user made are still active. <-Needs a maximum range. How many can they look look/hear through at a time? Seals cannot be Anchors, has to be an actual object not a piece of scripture.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

zippo

Augment Fuuinjutsu

Post by zippo » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:51 pm

Discussed and fixed

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Augment Fuuinjutsu

Post by Niro » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:34 pm

40 points is for Augment AND Charge, should note that

Should be [Instinct]/2 rather than Stamina as it'll place a mental strain rather than a physical one on the user.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

zippo

Augment Fuuinjutsu

Post by zippo » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:53 pm

Understood.

Fixed.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Augment Fuuinjutsu

Post by Niro » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:38 pm

Genjutsu line of Fuuin are really vague and I have no clue what they're doing?
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

zippo

Augment Fuuinjutsu

Post by zippo » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:11 pm

Reworded the description. But basically, it's following the ruling that Augment Fuuin can seal Genjutsu. This seal can be performed only while the target is under the influence of the Genjutsu. D-Rank seal can only bind D-Rank Genjutsu, for example.

EDIT: title change +2 more archive jutsu.

Sanjuro

Day 15 + More

Post by Sanjuro » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:12 pm

Currently discussing with staff since I don't actually have the authority to make a decision on it, but personally I feel that using Augment to extend Genjutsu should be specific instead of generic. Like Charge can make specific things to happen that mimic Ninjutsu, each Augment should be specific to the Genjutsu you are applying. Having a catchall X-Rank Gen is now permanent feels kind of strong.

As I said, don't feel obligated to change, just letting you know my thoughts and that it is being looked at and discussed, we aren't just ignoring it. ^_^
Name Village Rank Color Code
Hirohito, Hideki Kirigakure Bannin #0047AB
Higurashi, Kazuo Iwagakure Special Jounin #FFC40C
Akechi, Gendo Cold Country C-Rank pink
Courtesy of SiaShow

zippo

Day 15 + More

Post by zippo » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:52 pm

Understood my friend. I'll wait it out patiently and follow according to the conclusion ya'll agreed to come to.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Day 15 + More

Post by Niro » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:24 pm

Should be specific
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

zippo

Day 15/26 + More

Post by zippo » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:39 am

Fixed.

Sanjuro

Day 15/26 + More

Post by Sanjuro » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:02 am

1/2
Name Village Rank Color Code
Hirohito, Hideki Kirigakure Bannin #0047AB
Higurashi, Kazuo Iwagakure Special Jounin #FFC40C
Akechi, Gendo Cold Country C-Rank pink
Courtesy of SiaShow

Kao

[Accepted]Day 15/26 + More

Post by Kao » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:53 pm

Please note that you need a B ranked pb not C ranked.

[Accepted]
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]