[Denied]Godlike Sanguiskinesis (And a Haunted Hay Ride)

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

[Denied]Godlike Sanguiskinesis (And a Haunted Hay Ride)

Post by Sia » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:09 am

Application: viewtopic.php?&t=6145595/1/
Change: add the following jutsu and "other" concentration
Maoujutsu:
Infused with Ancient Evils, Maido carries with her a presence both ancient and terrifying. By speaking in Ancient dialogues and exerting chakra, she is able to impose this presence onto others. This ability is used through techniques known as Maoujutsu, or Ancient Evil Techniques; these techniques are not treated as Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, or Taijutsu and run off a separate pyramid dictated by Maido's Stamina and Control, beginning at C-Rank. When utilizing Maoujutsu, Maido's already red eyes will glow ever so slightly and her pupils will become catseye in appearance. All of these techniques are determined by a stat battle between Maido's Ancient Presence, the average of her Stamina and Control, versus the opponent's Resistance the average of their Stamina and Instinct. When utilized, Maoujutsu are an opaque, jet black in appearance, akin to ink. Physical pain is also capable of breaking the effects, equivalent to Genjutsu of the same rank. All Maoujutsu have a slightly higher chakra cost than normal, as they are intended to affect multiple targets at once. Maoujutsu that specifically designate a single target do not have this higher cost.
MaoujutsuShow
C-Ranked: 5:
Maoujutsu: Neutral Voice
C-Ranked Maoujutsu
Speaking in a most Ancient Tongue, Maido's Ancient Presence will send waves of chakra outwards to those that listen to her, inciting within them feelings of calmness, within 10 meters of her person. When speaking in this way, Maido's voice sounds patient and understanding, though with a guttural tone. This will not cause them not to be hostile, but instead be less irate in mentality. Those with greater ([Stamina+Instinct]/2) in comparison to Maido's ([TotalStamina+Control]/2) will not be affected whilst those who do not will feel the effects quite strongly for the next 5 posts.

Maoujutsu: Terror Voice
C-Ranked Maoujutsu
Speaking in a most Ancient Tongue, Maido's Ancient Presence will send waves of chakra outwards to those that listen to her, inciting within them feelings of fear, within 10 meters of her person. When speaking in this way, Maido's voice sounds malevolent, guttural, and displeased. Arms and legs will tremble at the sound of her voice. Those with greater ([Stamina+Instinct]/2) in comparison to Maido's ([Stamina+Control]/2) will not be affected whilst those who do not will feel the effects quite strongly for the next 5 posts.

Maoujutsu: Ecstatic Voice
C-Ranked Maoujutsu
Speaking in a most Ancient Tongue, Maido's Ancient Presence will send waves of chakra outwards to those that listen to her, inciting within them feelings of happiness, within 10 meters of her person. When speaking in this way, Maido's voice sounds excited and enthusiastic. Others will become excited. Those with greater ([Stamina+Instinct]/2) in comparison to Maido's ([Stamina+Control]/2) will not be affected whilst those who do not will feel the effects quite strongly for the next 5 posts.

Maoujutsu: Raging Voice
C-Ranked Maoujutsu
Speaking in a most Ancient Tongue, Maido's Ancient Presence will send waves of chakra outwards to those that listen to her, inciting within them feelings of anger, within 10 meters of her person. When speaking in this way, Maido's voice sounds malevolent, guttural, and angry. Others will become angered, irate at the littlest of things. Those with greater ([Stamina+Instinct]/2) in comparison to Maido's ([Stamina+Control]/2
) will not be affected whilst those who do not will feel the effects quite strongly for the next 5 posts.

Maoujutsu: Nervous Voice
C-Ranked Maoujutsu
Speaking in a most Ancient Tongue, Maido's Ancient Presence will send waves of chakra outwards to those that listen to her, inciting within them feelings of nervousness, within 10 meters of her person. When speaking in this way, Maido's voice sounds malevolent, guttural, and angry. Others will become nervous. Those with greater ([Stamina+Instinct]/2) in comparison to Maido's ([Stamina+Control]/2) will not be affected whilst those who do not will feel the effects quite strongly for the next 5 posts.
B-Ranked: 5:
Maoujutsu: Neutral Voice
B-Ranked Maoujutsu
Speaking in a most Ancient Tongue, Maido's Ancient Presence will send waves of chakra outwards to those that listen to her, inciting within them feelings of calmness, within 20 meters of her person. When speaking in this way, Maido's voice sounds patient and understanding, though with a guttural tone. This will not cause them not to be hostile, but instead be less irate in mentality. Those with greater ([Stamina+Instinct]/2) in comparison to Maido's ([TotalStamina+Control]/2) will not be affected whilst those who do not will feel the effects quite strongly for the next 7 posts.

Maoujutsu: Terror Voice
B-Ranked Maoujutsu
Speaking in a most Ancient Tongue, Maido's Ancient Presence will send waves of chakra outwards to those that listen to her, inciting within them feelings of fear, within 20 meters of her person. When speaking in this way, Maido's voice sounds malevolent, guttural, and displeased. Arms and legs will tremble at the sound of her voice. Those with greater ([Stamina+Instinct]/2) in comparison to Maido's ([Stamina+Control]/2) will not be affected whilst those who do not will feel the effects quite strongly for the next 7 posts.

Maoujutsu: Ecstatic Voice
C-Ranked Maoujutsu
Speaking in a most Ancient Tongue, Maido's Ancient Presence will send waves of chakra outwards to those that listen to her, inciting within them feelings of happiness, within 20 meters of her person. When speaking in this way, Maido's voice sounds excited and enthusiastic. Others will become excited. Those with greater ([Stamina+Instinct]/2) in comparison to Maido's ([Stamina+Control]/2) will not be affected whilst those who do not will feel the effects quite strongly for the next 7 posts.

Maoujutsu: Raging Voice
C-Ranked Maoujutsu
Speaking in a most Ancient Tongue, Maido's Ancient Presence will send waves of chakra outwards to those that listen to her, inciting within them feelings of anger, within 20 meters of her person. When speaking in this way, Maido's voice sounds malevolent, guttural, and angry. Others will become angered, irate at the littlest of things. Those with greater ([Stamina+Instinct]/2) in comparison to Maido's ([Stamina+Control]/2
) will not be affected whilst those who do not will feel the effects quite strongly for the next 7 posts.

Maoujutsu: Nervous Voice
C-Ranked Maoujutsu
Speaking in a most Ancient Tongue, Maido's Ancient Presence will send waves of chakra outwards to those that listen to her, inciting within them feelings of nervousness, within 20 meters of her person. When speaking in this way, Maido's voice sounds malevolent, guttural, and angry. Others will become nervous. Those with greater ([Stamina+Instinct]/2) in comparison to Maido's ([Stamina+Control]/2) will not be affected whilst those who do not will feel the effects quite strongly for the next 7 posts.
also add the following jutsu (and update the jutsu counters)

Minor Affliction
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Channeling chakra throughout a host body, Maido will become engulfed in blood, her host body being made to transform into a slightly larger than average wolf for as long as she wishes.

Host Body Migration
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
By tacking on an additional chakra cost, if a target has had their blood infused by her chakra, she may perform jutsu on them that are typically reserved for her "host body" so long as they are within her kinesis range.

Willing Infusion
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
If a target is willing to be infused, Maido can permanently infuse their blood with her chakra, allowing her to kinesis them at will. However, in doing this, she cannot do anything that would injure/kill them without re-infusing them. To do this, she will channel chakra directly into the being through one of her various jutsu. Those whom do not have the ability to mold chakra at all cannot resist her infusion in any way and are considered willing at all times, even to injury.

Demigod Sanguiskinesis
S-Ranked Ninjutsu
Having achieved notable mastery over Chiton, the user is capable of shaping, directing, and manipulating existing bodies of the element without the need of hand seals or an existing technique. The range at which the user can manipulate the element is equal to the user's control times 4 meters. While the user can freely manipulate this element, they cannot produce the element naturally.

God of Blood Sanguiskinesis
S-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 50 Nin
Having achieved notable mastery over Chiton, the user is capable of shaping, directing, and manipulating existing bodies of the element without the need of hand seals or an existing technique. The range at which the user can manipulate the element is equal to the user's control times 10 meters. While the user can freely manipulate this element, they cannot produce the element naturally.

The World Infusion: 2
S-Ranked Ninjutsu
Requires: 50 Ninjutsu, Sanguiskinesis
After performing the required hand seals Maido will fire a wave of chakra outwards in front of her at a speed of 50, encompassing a 400m x 400m x 400m area. The wave visually distorts and dyes the air a red color as it travels. An unwilling target will be able to resist if their control is equal to or greater than Maido's. Once inside of a target, Maido's chakra will become physical and allow her to manipulate the target through any variety of chiton techniques, primarily Sanguiskinesis. Whilst travelling through the air, the wave cannot be blocked by physical means unless its path is obstructed by chakra cast with control equal to or greater than hers.

Also remove the pauldron from equipment
Payment:
viewtopic.php?f=107&p=4162987#p4162987
^ that will cover 10 points
5 c = 15 points - 10 = 5 points
5 b = 25 points
3 d-rank : 6 points
2 s-rank : viewtopic.php?f=201&t=8339960&p=4163499#p4163499
3rd s-rank: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=8339885&p=4164094#p4164094
Update: day 26 covers another 10 points

26 total (with the 20 from event)
Last edited by Sia on Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 15 times in total.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 β€” Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless πŸ˜›
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

TyDie

Godlike Sanguiskinesis (And a Haunted Hay Ride)

Post by TyDie » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:42 am

I know im just a lowly member but imma say it anyway: That Kinesis range is - way - too big yo.

normal range is like, control x2? So then i'd say probably a max of x10 for this, an additional x2 for S rank and then for each 5 nin above base S rank. that's still potentially a half Kilometer of range, but 800 meters seems just a touch too much. Plus, you're probably also going to want a control prereq on this, since control is integral to Kinesis.

But yknow, obligatory 'not a mod' statement here.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Sia

Post by Sia » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:19 am

gtfo my app :D

tweaked
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless πŸ˜›
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:38 am

Reading this in the code was incredibly annoying.

I don't understand why Resistance would be Calculated by Stamina and Control, seems to me it'd be Stamina and Instinct if anything.

Also given how it operates, I'd like to see an addendum for the chakra cost being similar to how the genjutsu rules are written, in regards to mass targets/single targets, since this is essentially the same.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No Sato – Jounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Sia

Post by Sia » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:20 pm

See, i originally had it as stamina/instinct but then changed it cause it seemed like I was mixing attributes. Will make fixes when i get home

edit: fixes are done :D
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:44 pm

1/2
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:58 pm

Okay so A-rank Kinesis is Control x 2

For S-rank, I'd say Control x 4

For S(40), Control x 6

S(45), Control x 8

S(50), Control x 10

Basically, no @ Control x 15
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Sia

Post by Sia » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:50 am

Well that's an easy enough fix that shouldn't take away the 1/2, right? ;D

Fixd
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kao

Post by Kao » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:55 pm

Those were significant changes, so the previous 1/2 is gone.

Since Maido doesn't have the pauldron anymore please note they need to be removed from your app.

re-1/2
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari Kotaru β€’ Bannin β€’ Iwagakure no Sato β€’ Team 18 β€’ Jousai β€’ [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya Shizuo β€’ Jounin β€’ Iwagakure no Sato β€’ [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino β€’ Special Jounin β€’ Iwagakure no Sato β€’ [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara Setsuna β€’ Chuunin β€’ Iwagakure no Sato β€’ [color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai β€’ Jounin β€’ Iwagakure no Sato β€’ [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie β€’ Chuunin β€’ Kirigakure no Sato β€’ [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai Fusae β€’ A-Rank MN β€’ Konohagakure no Sato β€’ [color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara β€’ Akari clan elder β€’ [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata Kanna β€’ Iwagakure Councilwoman β€’ [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran β€’ Jinchuuriki researcher β€’ [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen β€’ Iwagakure councilman, clan leaderβ€’ [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo β€’ [color=#AC4A4A]

Sia

Post by Sia » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:16 pm

Done
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sanjuro

Post by Sanjuro » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:39 pm

You have some broken coding in both of your raging voice techniques. I'm still unsure as to why Maoujutsu, an ancient evil chakra described as horrifying, is capable of inducing calm and happiness. It feels like it's just a whole bunch of Status Genjutsu for inducing emotions without the need to cast Genjutsu. In a more limited capacity I'd be fine with it. In the past the Shuudoshi required an ability to be able to manipulate all emotions via Ninjutsu, so if this were an ability I'd be more agreeable.
Name Village Rank Color Code
Hirohito, Hideki Kirigakure Bannin #0047AB
Higurashi, Kazuo Iwagakure Special Jounin #FFC40C
Akechi, Gendo Cold Country C-Rank pink
Courtesy of SiaShow

Sia

Post by Sia » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:01 am

I can come up with a replacement tech for calmness but none of the jutsu incite happiness (excited and happy are not at all the same) so I'm not sure where that's coming from. If i tie this to an ability, it stands to reason that all types of emotions should be manipulated not just negative ones.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sanjuro

Post by Sanjuro » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:06 pm

Your ecstatic voice techniques induce happiness. I wouldn't say being calm is a negative emotion, so if it is meant exclusively for negative emotions then yes, a replacement would be prudent. Excited I wouldn't call negative either. Negative would be Anger, Fear, Sadness, Guilt, Shame, etc.
Name Village Rank Color Code
Hirohito, Hideki Kirigakure Bannin #0047AB
Higurashi, Kazuo Iwagakure Special Jounin #FFC40C
Akechi, Gendo Cold Country C-Rank pink
Courtesy of SiaShow

Sia

Post by Sia » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:18 pm

Okay I will try to make fixes this weekend.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:09 pm

Post when done.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:16 pm

2.5 weeks later....

Timed
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Return to β€œCompleted”