Post by Zao » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:46 am

Application: Zao
Change: Adding one Ninjutsu technique
Payment: Training Post
Goddess's DecreeShow
[Goddess's Decree]
S-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 50 Ninjutsu, 50 Control
A technique meant solely for complete and total destruction, Zao begins by performing a lengthy set of hand seals as he now as two options available to him. The first being to release the jutsu like normal, or secondly he can instead to hold the final seal and continue to channel more chakra into the technique. In doing this Zao is able to empower the technique, causing it's range to grow exponentially in size with each post spent charging the technique. In addition, for each post of channeling, Zao loses [-5] stamina for the duration of the thread, able to charge this technique to a maximum of five posts and [-25] stamina. Once this channeling is finished, he will them hold his hands to the sky and release his chakra into the air above him, creating a construct that appears like an Amida Buddha (size dependent on the amount of chakra used).

This construct will hover above the earth for a single post as numerous arms begin to form from the back of the construct, giving Zao and his allies the opportunity to escape before it unleashes its devastating assault down onto the earth on the next post. During the next post the Buddha construct will begin to deliver palm strikes towards the ground below it with its numerous hands (in an area described by the chart below) causing hundreds of titanic glowing palms of raw chakra to be launched from the construct’s hands and shoot at a speed of 40 and strength of 50 in rapid succession directly below the construct.. This technique easily shreds through just about anything it comes into contact with and is capable of tearing down even village level defenses. These chakra palms are one hundred and fifty meters long, fifty meters wide, and twenty five meters thick, but scale in size with the amount of chakra used for the technique. The bombardment can last a total of 4 posts, which can be cancelled at any point in time by the user.
  • Normal Cast: 250 meter radius, creating a 100 meter Buddha construct that sits 150 meters in the sky
  • 1 Post, -5 Stamina: 1 mile radius, creating a 500 meter Buddha construct that sits 600 meters in the sky
  • 2 Posts, -10 Stamina: 4 mile radius, creating a 1 mile Buddha construct that sits 1.5 miles in the sky
  • 3 Posts, -15 Stamina: 10 mile radius, creating a 1.5 mile Buddha construct that sits 2 miles in the sky.
  • 4 Posts, -20 Stamina: 16 Mile radius, 2 mile Buddha construct that sits 2.5 miles in the sky
  • 5 Posts, -25 Stamina: 25 Mile radius, 3 mile Buddha construct that sits 3.5 miles in the sky.
ImageShow

Code: Select all

[b][Goddess's Decree][/b]
S-Rank Ninjutsu
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] 50 Ninjutsu, 50 Control
A technique meant solely for complete and total destruction, Zao begins by performing a lengthy set of hand seals as he now as two options available to him. The first being to release the jutsu like normal, or secondly he can instead to hold the final seal and continue to channel more chakra into the technique. In doing this Zao is able to empower the technique, causing it's range to grow exponentially in size with each post spent charging the technique. In addition, for each post of channeling, Zao loses [-5] stamina for the duration of the thread, able to charge this technique to a maximum of five posts and [-25] stamina. Once this channeling is finished, he will them hold his hands to the sky and release his chakra into the air above him, creating a construct that appears like an Amida Buddha (size dependent on the amount of chakra used). 

This construct will hover above the earth for a single post as numerous arms begin to form from the back of the construct, giving Zao and his allies the opportunity to escape before it unleashes its devastating assault down onto the earth on the next post. During the next post the Buddha construct will begin to deliver palm strikes towards the ground below it with its numerous hands (in an area described by the chart below) causing hundreds of titanic glowing palms of raw chakra to be launched from the construct’s hands and shoot at a speed of 40 and strength of 50 in rapid succession directly below the construct.. This technique easily shreds through just about anything it comes into contact with and is capable of tearing down even village level defenses. These chakra palms are one hundred and fifty meters long, fifty meters wide, and twenty five meters thick, but scale in size with the amount of chakra used for the technique.  The bombardment can last a total of 4 posts, which can be cancelled at any point in time by the user.

[list][*]Normal Cast: 250 meter radius, creating a 100 meter Buddha construct that sits 150 meters in the sky
[*]1 Post, -5 Stamina: 1 mile radius, creating a 500 meter Buddha construct that sits 600 meters in the sky
[*]2 Posts, -10 Stamina: 4 mile radius, creating a 1 mile Buddha construct that sits 1.5 miles in the sky
[*]3 Posts, -15 Stamina: 10 mile radius, creating a 1.5 mile Buddha construct that sits 2 miles in the sky.
[*]4 Posts, -20 Stamina: 16 Mile radius, 2 mile Buddha construct that sits 2.5 miles in the sky
[*]5 Posts, -25 Stamina: 25 Mile radius, 3 mile Buddha construct that sits 3.5 miles in the sky.[/list]

[spoiler=Image]
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/JhRb0cXg/Raig-Senjusatsu-2.png[/img][/center]
[/spoiler]
Last edited by Zao on Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Ace Trainer

New Nin for Zao

Post by Ace Trainer » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:18 pm

Wow this is crazy. Awesome concept but :o

Its technically a multi-projectile (which is why I believe you downranked it from S-50 to S-45.). If thats the case, you should specify how many times is strikes. The range is...well, huge. I'm honestly a little unsure if that range is allowed or not. The usage of stamina to boost the range is smart, and should definitely be allowed but even still 25 miles is massive.

Shoot me a DM on Discord if you make any edits and I'll take a look again.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Zao

New Nin for Zao

Post by Zao » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:53 pm

Thanks for the check. I based it off an explosive technique that my Suna already has, just modified it into a multi projectile style technique. The explosive technique has the same effect ranges but I'm not against lowering them if need be. If someone could hit me up here or on dm with numbers that sound good I'll edit them in. As far as the number of strikes, at the moment I'm thinking around thirty or so per each post it was active, up to the four post limit.
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Sanjuro

New Nin for Zao

Post by Sanjuro » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:56 pm

Honestly, I don't know why that other one was accepted at that range either, but ignoring that for the moment. This technique is a multiple projectile at 50 strength per strike with 30 strikes per post for 4 posts. That adds up to about a total of 6000 Strength. Your same rank explosion technique is a single 50 strength explosion. You see what we're getting at when we say it is hella over the top, right? Needs to be seriously toned down.
Name Village Rank Color Code
Hirohito, Hideki Kirigakure Bannin #0047AB
Higurashi, Kazuo Iwagakure Special Jounin #FFC40C
Akechi, Gendo Cold Country C-Rank pink
Courtesy of SiaShow

Zao

New Nin for Zao

Post by Zao » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:30 am

I'll get with you and probably Onu over pm or dm to work out what makes the technique work. Plus I'll probably need to lower the range on the other one, as well. You guys can just deny this one for now.
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Kao

[Denied]Deny this for now

Post by Kao » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:31 am

[Denied]