[Accepted]A bit windy

WrightJustice

[Accepted]A bit windy

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:32 am

Application:Nishiki
Change: Adding a bunch of jutsu:
Fuuton • Wind Dome
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the required handseals the user will form a 2m diameter of wind around themselves at 5 speed. This dome will stay around the user for up to 3 posts or until broken or dispersed and has a strength of 5, though any projectile the size of a kunai or smaller get completely repelled if not thrown with at least 1 strength more.

*Fuuton • Tornado Trap
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
The user will first perform the required hand seals and then gather wind around an opponent. This will form a tornado around them at a speed of 12 which extends 10m into the air and has a radius of 3m. The tornado will push back anything that touches it with a strength of 8, while also cutting at whatever tries to push through as well as a kunai would with the same strength. This technique lasts for 4 posts.

Fuuton • Big Balloon Doll Bomb
C-Rank Ninjutsu
The user will channel fuuton chakra into a weather doll causing it to surge in size until 50cm in diameter where it can then be carried or simply left in place to float. When kai'd, this balloon explodes with a force equal to a C-Rank explosion and covers the area in a gust of wind. If not consumed, this technique lasts for three posts.

Fuuton • Great Breakthrough (C)
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
By channelling fuuton chakra and bringing their hands to their mouth, the user can release a wide blast of air. This wave of air moves outward in a cone shape with a 15m width at the end of the cone and moves with a speed of 10. Once it makes contact with a substance, the wind both cuts at it and pushes it away with 10 strength. This blast goes out for a maximum of thirty feet if it doesn't hit anything, where it will dissipate into the surrounding air.

Fuuton • Vortex Pillar (C)
B-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After channelling fuuton chakra, the user stirs a great amount of wind around their person. A tornado with a 10m radius will form around them at 20 speed, extending up to 30m in the air. This wall of wind is perfect for defence or trapping an opponent in an enclosed area. Anything that tries to pass through the winds will be sliced viciously with 20 strength blades of wind as sharp as katana blades. This technique lasts for 4 posts, unless released earlier.

Suiton • Katon • Fuuton • Mighty Phantom Beast Bomb; Enveloping Burning Slicer
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prequisites: Form 2 or Higher Basic Genma
Nishiki will channel Suiton, Katon and Fuuton chakra together into a single, chaotic ball of energy about 45cm in diameter which he will then blast out at 20 speed.
This ball will then explode after traveling 30m or upon impact with 20 strength of force over 8mx8mx8m size, spreading chaotic energy that envelops, ignites and cuts everything caught within the explosion
The strength of the passives is reduced as such the energy envelops at 7 strength, ignites at 3 speed, inflicting 2nd degree burns as it does so and cuts at 5 strength.

*[Aerokinesis]
A-rank Ninjutsu
Having achieved notable mastery over Fuuton, the user is capable of shaping, directing, and manipulating existing bodies of the element without the need of hand seals or an existing technique. The range at which the user can manipulate the element is equal to the user's control times 2 metres. While the user can freely manipulate this element, they cannot produce the element naturally where it doesn't exist.

Payment: Connections perk discount; 15 points and Can't Hold It In aerokinesis training.

WrightJustice

A bit windy

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:36 am

Codes:
Katon and Suton pyramids included since the combination jutsu effects that.

[spoiler=Form 1; Katon: 6D, 5C, 3B, 1A]

[spoiler=Suiton:9D, 5C, 3B, 1A]

[spoiler=Form 2; Fuuton: 4D, 3C, 2B, 1A][b][u]D-Rank[/u][/b]
[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Wind Tanker[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will channel fuuton chakra and create a small 50cm diameter ball of 5 strength fuuton within their vicinity. This ball stays anchored to their person and moves with them, continuously producing 1mx1mx1m of wind each post over 5 posts so long it is not destroyed.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Balloon Doll Bomb[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will channel fuuton chakra into a weather doll causing it to surge in size until 50cm in diameter where it can then be carried or simply left in place to float. When kai'd, this balloon explodes with a force equal to a D-Rank explosion and covers the immediate area in a gust of wind. If not consumed, this technique lasts for three posts.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Wind Bullet (C)[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
After channelling the needed fuuton chakra, the user expels a basket ball sized ball of wind from their mouth. This ball of wind travels up to 20m at 5 speed, and explodes with the strength of a single explosive tag on contact with solid matter or at the end of its range.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Wind Dome[/b][/color]
D-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After performing the required handseals the user will form a 2m diameter of wind around themselves at 5 speed. This dome will stay around the user for up to 3 posts or until broken or dispersed and has a strength of 5, though any projectile the size of a kunai or smaller get completely repelled if not thrown with at least 1 strength more.

[b][u]C-Rank[/u][/b]
*[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Tornado Trap[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
The user will first perform the required hand seals and then gather wind around an opponent. This will form a tornado around them at a speed of 12 which extends 10m into the air and has a radius of 3m. The tornado will push back anything that touches it with a strength of 8, while also cutting at whatever tries to push through as well as a kunai would with the same strength. This technique lasts for 4 posts.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Big Balloon Doll Bomb[/b][/color]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
The user will channel fuuton chakra into a weather doll causing it to surge in size until 50cm in diameter where it can then be carried or simply left in place to float. When kai'd, this balloon explodes with a force equal to a C-Rank explosion and covers the area in a gust of wind. If not consumed, this technique lasts for three posts.

[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Great Breakthrough (C)[/b][/color]
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
By channelling fuuton chakra and bringing their hands to their mouth, the user can release a wide blast of air. This wave of air moves outward in a cone shape with a 15m width at the end of the cone and moves with a speed of 10. Once it makes contact with a substance, the wind both cuts at it and pushes it away with 10 strength. This blast goes out for a maximum of thirty feet if it doesn't hit anything, where it will dissipate into the surrounding air.

[b][u]B-Rank[/u][/b]
[color=lightgreen][b]Fuuton • Vortex Pillar (C)[/b][/color]
B-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
After channelling fuuton chakra, the user stirs a great amount of wind around their person. A tornado with a 10m radius will form around them at 20 speed, extending up to 30m in the air. This wall of wind is perfect for defence or trapping an opponent in an enclosed area. Anything that tries to pass through the winds will be sliced viciously with 20 strength blades of wind as sharp as katana blades. This technique lasts for 4 posts, unless released earlier.

[b][u]A-Rank[/u][/b]
[b][color=lightgreen]*[Aerokinesis][/color][/b]
[i]A-rank Ninjutsu[/i]
Having achieved notable mastery over Fuuton, the user is capable of shaping, directing, and manipulating existing bodies of the element without the need of hand seals or an existing technique. The range at which the user can manipulate the element is equal to the user's control times 2 metres. While the user can freely manipulate this element, they cannot produce the element naturally where it doesn't exist.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Combination Jutsu]
[b][u]C-Rank[/u][/b]
[b][color=dodgerblue]Suiton •[/color] [color=orangered]Katon •[/color] [color=#8e6a80]Mini Phantom Beast Bomb; Enveloping Burner[/color][/b]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
[i]Prequisites:[/i] Form 1 or Higher Basic Genma
Nishiki will channel both Suiton and Katon chakra together into a single, chaotic ball of energy about 30cm in diameter which he will then blast out at 10 speed.
This ball will then explode after traveling 15m or upon impact with 10 strength of force over 2mx2mx2m size, spreading chaotic energy that both envelops and ignites everything caught within the explosion
The strength of the passives is reduced as such the energy envelops at 3 strength and ignites at 1 speed, inflicting 1st degree burns as it does so.

[b][u]B-Rank[/b][/u]
[b][color=dodgerblue]Suiton •[/color] [color=orangered]Katon •[/color] [color=lightgreen]Fuuton •[/color] [color=#8e6a80]Mighty Phantom Beast Bomb; Enveloping Burning Slicer[/color][/b]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
[i]Prequisites:[/i] Form 2 or Higher Basic Genma
Nishiki will channel Suiton, Katon and Fuuton chakra together into a single, chaotic ball of energy about 45cm in diameter which he will then blast out at 20 speed.
This ball will then explode after traveling 30m or upon impact with 20 strength of force over 8mx8mx8m size, spreading chaotic energy that envelops, ignites and cuts everything caught within the explosion
The strength of the passives is reduced as such the energy envelops at 7 strength, ignites at 3 speed, inflicting 2nd degree burns as it does so and cuts at 5 strength.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Ace Trainer

A bit windy

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:31 pm

Not sure if this was intentional or accidental but:
Fuuton • Vortex Pillar (C)
B-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu

Is B-ranked but has (C) in the name.

But otherwise 1/2
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

WrightJustice

A bit windy

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:41 pm

Maybe I could do that better but I have been putting (C) in archive jutsu I just changed to channelling since I didn't wanna change the name.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

A bit windy

Post by Niro » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:33 pm

1/2
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin