[Accepted]Niku Mod 9

Servant

[Accepted]Niku Mod 9

Post by Servant » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:44 pm

Application: Niku
Change:
  • Adding Heirloom perk which allows for the inclusion of a 20 point weapon. Below is the armor that I intend to use:
    Quote:
    Dragon's Skin: A chestplate, with attached shoulder coverings, that's been passed down through the Inken family for generations. Legend has it that it was crafted from the toughened skin of a fierce, yellow dragon, slayed by one of Niku's ancestors. In its current state, Dragon Skin is capable of withstanding 20 strength attacks.
  • Due to the inclusion of an armor, I've updated her Appearance section.
  • Also adding the following weapons:
    Quote:
    Quantity: Two
    To an onlooker, this sword appears similar to a wakizashi having a slight curve, a 20 inch blade, and a 6 inch handle. The most noticeable difference being a 4 inch blade extending from the bottom of the handle and some holes located near the tip of the blade. However, there is more to the sword than first appearances.
    SpecificationsShow
    Designed by Niku, Ordinal Winds consist of a single piece of sharpened metal which makes up the blade, measuring 30 inches in length; however, unlike most swords, the blade is pointed at both ends. At each end, there are three holes which form a slightly curved line with the first one located about 5 inches from the tip with about 2 inches between each hole. The blade has a groove starting at the last hole, closest to the tip, and ending at the opposite hole near the other tip of the blade. A 6 inch handle, which mirrors the slight curve of the blade, is attached over the blade such that the handle can slide freely along the groove of the blade. Inside the handle are 3 retractable pegs, one in the center and one on each side about 2 inches from the center peg. These pegs align with the holes of the blade. With a push of the button, the pegs will be retracted and allowing the handle to slide along the blade's groove to the other set of holes. Rather than having to change her grip on the handle, this sword allows Niku to change from an earth facing grip to a standard grip, or vice versa. Inside the handle is the [Fuuinjutsu • Blade Storage] which allows Niku to seal the blade inside the handle. Upon closer inspection, the curvature of the Ordinal Winds matches the curvature of her other weapons, the Cardinal Winds, meaning this weapon can utilize the sheathes of those weapons as well.
  • Adding the following jutsu:
    Quote:
    *[Iaido • Breakneck Sheath]
    B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
    Prerequisite: 25 Speed
    Through incredible amounts of practice the user of this technique has gained such a vast knowledge of Iaido and their sheath in particular that they have perfected the art of sheathing their sword. As such, they can sheath their weapon single handed if need be, and can do so with the same blinding speed that they would deliver a slash with, allowing them to chain together attacks with even more speed than before.

[Iaido • Four Sheath Style]
    B-Rank Kenjutsu Discipline
    Prerequisite: Ordinal Winds, *[Iaido • Breakneck Sheath]
    With a near excessive amount of practice, Niku has mastered the ability to sheath an Ordinal Wind in any of the four sheaths that she wears. Utilizing the Ordinal Winds' ability to switch grips, Niku can draw from her left hip before switching the blade and sheathing the blade on her right hip. This allows for more versatility as the swords may be drawn and sheathed from any of the sheaths.

[Skitter Step • All Senses Open]
    B-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
    Prerequisite: Sensor
    After initiating *[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses] or an extension of it, Niku can enter this stance, opening all six of her senses, allowing her to receive more information quickly. With all of her senses boosted, Niku's sensory range is cut in half of what the initial sensory technique states and any subsequent sensory techniques are limited to C rank; however, she does experience +2 to Taijutsu, +4 to speed, -3 to Ninjutsu, and -3 to Control. The benefit of this stance is that it allows Niku to sense chakra without the heavy restraint of complete concentration and immobilization. This stance does not remove the need for handseals on Sensory jutsu that require them, but can remain in effect until deactivated by [Stop] or her stamina is depleted.

[Skitter Step • Parry]
    B-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
    Utilizing her naturally heightened perception and bodily control, Niku has mastered the ability to parry incoming attacks. Doing so correctly allows Niku to redirect the attack's strength rather than taking on the full force of it. As long as her speed is higher than the speed of the attack, Niku can utilize this maneuver to diminish the attack's strength by 6.
  • Also removing NIku's companion, inactivating or whatever.
Payment:
  • N/A
  • N/A
  • Day 16 - 15 points towards a weapon
    And one point (already taken) from CP
  • Day 26 and Day 15 - 20 points towards jutsu
  • N/A

Code: Select all

[b]Username:[/b] [url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=377290/]Servant[/url]
[b]Points:[/b] 118/149
[b]Prestige Perks:[/b] [big](1/1)[/big] Heirloom
[b]Companions:[/b] 0/1
[hr]
[center][big][big][b]Inken Nikuya[/b][/big][/big]
Niku

Cut or be Cut?[/center][hr]
[center][b][big]General Information[/big][/b][/center]
[b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Physical Features:[/b] 
[list][*][i]Face/head:[/i] Niku has black hair, usually kept in a ponytail. The ponytail, however, is incredibly long, reaching all the way down to her ankles. She has brown eyes, almost appearing to have a slight reddish hue.
[*][i]Body:[/i] Niku is a petite, young lady standing at 5 feet tall. She weighs 111 pounds and her small stature has modest curves that can easily go unnoticed. Her skin is quite pale and lacks any tattoos or scars.[/list][b]Clothing/Accessories:[/b] Niku often wears a sleeveless, black blouse that buttons in the front. She also wears a black and red tie, usually tied in a pretty bow. Her lower half is covered in a short black skirt with red detailing. Underneath her skirt, she wears a pair of boy short styled tights. Her boots come to mid-thigh and are black in color. Also, Niku wears a black hat with red detailing and similarly colored gloves.

For missions, she wears her newly acquired chestplate, Dragon Skin: a black chestplate with large, brown shoulder coverings.

[b]Picture:[/b] [center][img]https://s22.postimg.cc/4yxh4vy5d/niku.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Personality:[/b] Nikuya has spent the majority of her life training with a sword and when she has one in hand is the only time she feels comfortable to be herself. Without a sword in hand, she is anxious, timid, and incredibly shy. She will stutter, pause, and back down at any sign of confrontation. Niku's shoulders will slump and her smile will cease to exist. But that all changes the moment her fingers wrap around the hilt of a sword. When that happens, her posture straightens and her smile returns. She becomes outgoing, friendly, and exudes confidence. She's not afraid to talk to anyone and will ask questions as if she's known that person all her life. One of her worst traits, however, is her desire to fall in love. When she's holding a sword, she will ask any male to be her boyfriend; if that person denies her, she'll just ask the next one.

Inwardly, whether with a sword or without, Niku is just worried about letting people down. From her family to her academy instructors to her new comrades, Niku wants them all to be proud of her accomplishments. She wants to respect both her father and grandfather and that, in her mind, involves becoming a strong samurai and shinobi. She is loyal to the village and the people who are loyal to the village.
[hr]
[center][b][big]Battle Information[/big][/b][/center]
[b]Village:[/b] Konoha
[b]Rank:[/b] Genin

[b]Stats:[/b] (26/50)
[list][*][b]Ninjutsu:[/b] 11
[*][b]Taijutsu:[/b] 21
[*][b]Genjutsu:[/b] 3
[*][b]Stamina:[/b] 15
[*][b]Control:[/b] 10
[*][b]Strength:[/b] 13
[*][b]Speed:[/b] 25
[*][b]Instinct:[/b] 20[/list]
[b]Affinity:[/b] [color=saddlebrown]Doton[/color]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b][u][big]Generic[/big][/u][/b]
For missions, Niku will carry a brown, leather satchel over her right shoulder. The satchel has a small pocket on the front, which holds 3 smoke pellets, while the main compartment houses 4 kunai with attached exploding tags and a basic first aid kit which includes bandages, gauze, and tape.

[b][u][color=#999e0e][big]Dragon's Skin[/big][/color][/u][/b]
A chestplate, with attached shoulder coverings, that's been passed down through the Inken family for generations. Legend has it that it was crafted from the toughened skin of a fierce, yellow dragon, slayed by one of Niku's ancestors. In its current state, Dragon Skin is capable of withstanding 20 strength attacks.

[b][u][color=green][big]Cardinal Winds[/big][/color][/u][/b]
[b]Quantity:[/b] Four
Identical wakizashi that were given to her by her grandfather. A collection of swords are named after North, South, East, and West, the Cardinal Winds. They are relatively basic weapons, measuring 30 inches from tip to end, with a 20 inch blade and a 10 inch handle. The weapons have a green sheath and a green threaded handle. She carries two of the swords on her left hip, one just a bit higher than the other, and the other two are similarly placed on her right hip.

[b][u][color=red][big]Ordinal Winds[/big][/color][/u][/b]
[b]Quantity:[/b] Two
To an onlooker, this sword appears similar to a wakizashi having a slight curve, a 20 inch blade, and a 6 inch handle. The most noticeable difference being a 4 inch blade extending from the bottom of the handle and some holes located near the tip of the blade. However, there is more to the sword than first appearances.[spoiler=Specifications]Designed by Niku, Ordinal Winds consist of a single piece of sharpened metal which makes up the blade, measuring 30 inches in length; however, unlike most swords, the blade is pointed at both ends. At each end, there are three holes which form a slightly curved line with the first one located about 5 inches from the tip with about 2 inches between each hole. The blade has a groove starting at the last hole, closest to the tip, and ending at the opposite hole near the other tip of the blade. A 6 inch handle, which mirrors the slight curve of the blade, is attached over the blade such that the handle can slide freely along the groove of the blade. Inside the handle are 3 retractable pegs, one in the center and one on each side about 2 inches from the center peg. These pegs align with the holes of the blade. With a push of the button, the pegs will be retracted and allowing the handle to slide along the blade's groove to the other set of holes. Rather than having to change her grip on the handle, this sword allows Niku to change from an earth facing grip to a standard grip, or vice versa. Inside the handle is the [color=black][b][Fuuinjutsu • Blade Storage][/b][/color] which allows Niku to seal the blade inside the handle. Upon closer inspection, the curvature of the Ordinal Winds matches the curvature of her other weapons, the Cardinal Winds, meaning this weapon can utilize the sheathes of those weapons as well.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[center][b][big]Abilities, Concentrations, and Styles[/big][/b][/center]
[table=2, Abilities][b]First Ability[/b][c]--
[c][b]Second Ability[/b][c]-_-
[c][b]Third Ability[/b][c]-_-_-[/table]
[table=2, Concentrations][b]Ninjutsu[/b]
[c][quote=Doton Affinity]A character with this concentration is able to utilize [color=saddlebrown][b]Doton[/b][/color], and can make and use any custom or archived jutsu that require the doton affinity. Doton has a passive [color=saddlebrown][i]enduring[/i][/color] effect.[/quote]
[quote=Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu]This user is able to utilize [color=#444F51][b]Storage & Force Fuuinjutsu[/b][/color], making it possible for them to utilize any jutsu with the [color=#444F51][b]Storage and/or Force[/b][/color] Classification. Storage Fuuinjutsu can be used to store supplies, weapons, armor, or anything in between. Force Fuuinjutsu are used to release, counteract, and capture energy.[/quote]
[quote=Sensory][b]Sensors[/b] are shinobi who are able to activate a sixth sense which can locate and read chakra sources. [b]Sensory[/b] is advantageous as it allows shinobi to perceive without using any of their conventional senses, which can easily be deceived. [b]Sensors[/b] are able to collect a lot of information through the interpretation of this sixth sense.[/quote]
[c][b]Taijutsu[/b][c][quote=Sword]The fundamental skill of [b][Sword][/b] indicates the user’s proficiency with swords and sword-like weapons such as knives, daggers, sword-breakers and the like. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote]

[quote=Perception]The fundamental skill of [b][Perception][/b] describes the user’s practiced methods of more keenly focusing their senses for a short time. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote]

[quote=Acrobatics]The fundamental skill of [b][Acrobatics][/b] includes the user’s ability to contort their body into unfamiliar positions in order to avoid attacks, as well as the user’s ability to fall safely and perform Ukemi and other feats of gymnastics. This facilitates their use of related Taijutsu.[/quote]
[c][b]Genjutsu[/b][c]N/A[/table]
[b]Style Descriptions:[/b][quote=Iaido Kenjutsu]
Iaido Kenjutsu is a sword style originating from the Land of Tea that focuses on the fact that when first drawn, the linear motion and force of pulling a katana from its sheath are able to generate unusually fast slashes. Iaido capitalizes on this, it's samurai equally skilled in close range hand-to-hand fighting and then being able to switch to single fast slashes and stabs before returning to previous combat, making them unpredictable fighters.
[list][*][i][b]Requires[/b] [Sword] and [Perception] Concentrations[/i][/list][/quote]

[quote=Skitter Step]
The Skitter Step is a style that relies heavily on the user's senses. The style itself is a mesh of quick, fast, and wild punches, kicks, and jumps. Due to the user altering their senses, every bit of movement is heard and, since they can start to respond to things instinctively, they can respond to things that normally wouldn't have been able to be heard/seen/done. In addition to the heightened senses, users are normally in a "paranoid" state, where they start to suspect things that aren't always there.

If overused, the style can lead to paranoia in individuals, along with constant fidgeting, making experts in the style quite well known for these activities.[list][*][i][b]Requires[/b] [Acrobatics] and [Perception] Concentrations[*][b]Requires[/b] [b]*[color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Senses Open][/color][/b] prerequisite to learn any other jutsu.[/i][/list][/quote]
[hr]
[center][b][big]Jutsu [/big][/b][/center]
[spoiler=Ninjutsu][spoiler=Ninpou][color=#80A0FF][b][Ninjutsu • Third Hand][/b][/color]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
Utilizing the basics of Act of Tree Climbing, this technique focuses chakra to Niku's hip in order to hold her sheaths in place. This makes resheathing her weapon/s much easier with a single hand as the chakra holds the sheath.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Wall][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user causes a thin 3x3 meter flat barrier to form directly in front of them at a speed of 5. This barrier can take a hit of up to 5 strength before shattering, otherwise it lasts for 3 posts.

[b]*[color=#80A0FF][Ninjutsu • Sensory Deprivation: Sight][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A technique used for a variety of purposes, each unique to the user's needs, the user channels chakra over their eyes. This chakra will act as though it were solid, rendering the user blind until it is dispelled. This can be held as long as the user has chakra, but once it has ended, it has a cool-down period of 2 posts before it can be used again.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Doton][color=saddlebrown][b]Doton • Young Clone[/b][/color]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After the necessary handseals, Niku will channel Doton chakra to the heel of her foot. With a stomp, the chakra will be released into the ground and an earthen clone will rise from the ground in front of her. The clone will endure and has a taijutsu of 2, a stamina 2, a strength of 2, and a speed of 6.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Fuuinjutsu]*[color=black][b]Fuuinjutsu • Tool Storage[/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Storage Fuuinjutsu[/i]
After drawing a seal formula on a surface, appropriate in size to the weapon being sealed but no larger than 3x9 inches, the user forms the needed hand seals then may place as many of that singular object into the scroll as desired. When done, the user performs another set of hand seals and touches the seal closing it off as the seal condenses to the shape of the object stored. This seal is the only known sealing applications that allows depth storage and unfortunately this cannot be done at larger sizes. Tools can only be released at a maximum of 10 at a time, and are released with zero force.

[color=black][b][Fuuinjutsu • Blade Storage][/b][/color]
[i]D-Rank Storage Fuuinjutsu[/i]
A relatively basic fuuin designed to store a single weapon up to 30 inches in length.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Sensory][b]*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] Ninjutsu/Control/Instinct stats of 10
This sensor jutsu is used by shinobi to feel chakra sources within a radius of 25 meters. While this jutsu is fairly helpful in sensing chakra, it is unable to actually pinpoint specific chakras outside of 10 feet. This only gives the Shinobi an idea of how many entities with chakra are present in their general area. 

[b]*[Sensory Style • Flare][/b]
[i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[i]Prerequisites:[/i] [b]*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses][/b]
The sensor will activate their sensory jutsu, and then do a second set of hand seals. For the next 5 posts, any time anyone within the range of their sensory activates a jutsu, the user will see their chakra “flare” momentarily. While they won’t know anything about the jutsu, it will give them a better idea of the battle field.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Taijutsu][spoiler=Unstyled][b]Barrage of Blades[/b]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [b][Sword][/b] and [b][Perception][/b]
As a means of disguising her reliance on Iaido, Niku will rush forward, dual wielding wakizashi, laying a barrage of thrusts at her target. Despite being able to perform this technique at top speed, Niku's highly perceptive abilities allow her to take in even the slightest of her opponent's movements, allowing her to perform thrusts that seemingly counter where her opponent intended to go next. Anyone who's speed is higher than Niku's speed will be able to effectively avoid the barrage.

[b]Roll[/b]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] [b][Acrobatics][/b]
When approaching a target, Niku will leap to the side, rolling along her shoulders and upper back until her feet return to the earth. When they do, she will now be facing her opponent at a right angle from her initial approach.[/spoiler][spoiler=Iaido][b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Extension of the Body][/color][/b]
D-Rank Kenjutsu Discipline
Due to considerable time practicing and using the blades listed below, Niku has mastered the length of these blades. Using these weapons is like using her arms and legs allowing her attacks to be anywhere from deadly to damaging, from demeaning to simply distracting. She can cut a person's clothes or cut their hair without any worry of hurting them. This could also be described as having a complete understanding of her attack range with any of the weapons below. Other swords may be added to this jutsu at a cost equal to another D rank jutsu.[list][*]Cardinal Directions[/list]

[b]*[color=#8B658B][Iaido • Swift Draw][/color][/b]
D-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]5 Taijutsu, 8 Speed[/i]
With the most widely recognized attack of Iaido style, the user draws their katana at a very quick speed, making a powerful slash in tangent with the draw. This technique is dependent on the user's overall reaction speed as it is usually only used when an opening presents itself or when the user needs to draw their sword quickly.

[b]*[color=#8B658B][Iaido • Line Draw][/color][/b]
D-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]8 Speed[/i]
The technique is recognized by its signature stance of one hand just below the opening of the katana sheath and the other firmly on the sword. Drawing the sword in one swift motion, the user creates a horizontal or vertical slash in front of themselves before sheathing the sword, often chaining these strikes together for greater effect.

[b]*[color=#8B658B][Iaido • Hilt Strike][/color][/b]
D-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]8 Speed[/i]
A simple technique, Hilt Strike is designed for moments when the target is to close for the user to fully draw their sword. Gripping their hilt in a downward dagger position, the user will quickly draw their blade out as far as they can, and use the butt of the hilt to strike their target in an attempt to push them back and set them up for their other attacks.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Smash 'n' Draw][/color][/b]
D-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
After rushing past a target's defenses, Niku will slam the shoulder of her drawing hand into the chest of her opponent. The contact will immediately be followed by Niku's draw, aiming for the opponent's midsection.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Ambidexterity][/color][/b]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
After practicing for a long amount of time with the concept of using both of her hands with equal skill, Niku has developed a level of ambidexterity that allows her to utilize Iaido draws without any sort of issue. This extends to other methods of combat or simple everyday life as well.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Side Draw][/color][/b]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
After extensive training, Niku has mastered a one-handed, Iaido draw utilizing the hand located on the same side of the body as the sheathed blade, rather than the traditional cross-body draw. To do this, she utilizes a reverse grip causing the resulting slash to be vertical, but it retains Iaido's characteristic speed, though resheathing takes more time than traditional draws.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Dual Draw][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisites: *[Iaido • Swift Draw], [Iaido • Side Draw]
By combining both prerequisites into a single technique, Niku is able to draw two blades from the same hip at blinding speed though resheathing them can be troublesome without aid.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Acceleration][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Stance
By entering this stance, Niku will purposely control her speed such that she never moves within 6 of her maximum speed. The goal is to lull the enemy into believing that Niku is at top speed. This allows her to surprise the enemy with an enormous burst of speed when she finally uses her full potential. The biggest downfall to the stance is that all of her Iaido techniques are now limited by that speed, rather than her max. For every post that Niku is in this stance, Niku will be able to utilize her full speed and a bonus speed of +6 beginning with the post that the stance is broken.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Defense][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Defense is a bare-handed deflection technique and is used against bladed weapons. Utilizing Iaido's heightened perceptive abilities, Niku is able to read the angles of incoming attacks to use the flat of their hand against the flat of the blade and push it away without getting cut by the weapon. This jutsu can be used on swords as well as projectiles; however, the successful use of this jutsu relies on the average of the user's speed, instinct and taijutsu stats to exceed the target's speed.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Amputation Draw][/color][/b]
C-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]15 Speed[/i]
After stepping up beside the target or sidestepping an attack from the target, Niku will unleash an Iaido draw targeted at the opponent's wrist or elbow. The desire is to amputate the appendage, but targeting the joints can also cause the target problems utilizing their hand if the amputation isn't complete.

[b]*[color=#8B658B][Iaido • Double Back Draw][/color][/b]
C-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]15 Speed[/i]
The technique realizes the concept of a draw's momentum increasing attack speed rather than the technique of drawing itself. With this concept, the user draws their weapon and then makes an upwards slash followed by a second downward slash, and then an immediate re-sheath. This causes two deep diagonal cuts in the direction of the draw and re-sheath that happen near instantaneously.

[color=#8B658B][b][Iaido • Faux Draw][/b][/color]
C-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
Niku will slightly move her shoulder, elbow, and forearm in such a manner to trick opponents into believing that she is about to draw her blade. This is a relatively basic feint, but she focuses intently on the foe during her feint. This focus allows her to gauge their reaction speed, thus the target's average taijutsu and instinct, within 5. If they react too heavily, she can also pair this with a real draw to attack the foe.

[color=#8B658B][b][Iaido • Samurai's Domain][/b][/color]
C-Rank Kenjutsu Discipline
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Extension of the Body][/color][/b]
With a glance, Niku has become able to accurately determine the length of any weapons that are plainly visible, meaning she cannot determine the lengths of any hidden, pouched, or sealed weapons until they are brought out into the open. Likewise, weapons with unique abilities or techniques which allow them to extend will be outside of her purview. Niku can even gauge a sheathed weapon's length. With this information, Niku will be able to determine the opponent's attack range, which allows her to evade the opponents' attacks more easily with the smallest amount of movement.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Perfect Form][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Having perfected the form of her Iaido, all of Niku's draws now hit with force (average of strength and speed).

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Cleaving Draw][/color][/b]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Utilizing an Iaido draw, Niku will aim to destroy her opponent's weapon. If the force {(speed+strength)/2} of her slash is higher than the strength of the weapon that she's targeting, the weapon will be cleaved in two.

[color=#8B658B][Iaido • Breakneck Sheath][/color][/b]
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
[b]Prerequisite:[/b] [i]25 Speed[/i]
Through incredible amounts of practice the user of this technique has gained such a vast knowledge of Iaido and their sheath in particular that they have perfected the art of sheathing their sword. As such, they can sheath their weapon single handed if need be, and can do so with the same blinding speed that they would deliver a slash with, allowing them to chain together attacks with even more speed than before.

[b][color=#8B658B][Iaido • Four Sheath Style][/color][/b]
B-Rank Kenjutsu Discipline
[i]Prerequisite[/i]: Ordinal Winds, [b]*[color=#8B658B][Iaido • Breakneck Sheath][/color][/b]
With a near excessive amount of practice, Niku has mastered the ability to sheath an Ordinal Wind in any of the four sheaths that she wears. Utilizing the Ordinal Winds' ability to switch grips, Niku can draw from her left hip before switching the blade and sheathing the blade on her right hip. This allows for more versatility as the swords may be drawn and sheathed from any of the sheaths.[/spoiler][spoiler=Skitter Step][b]*[color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Stop][/color][/b]
E-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
[b]Prerequisite: [/b]Any form of Senses Open used.
The user will make a fist with their right hand, and place it against their palm with their left hand, against their chest. This calms the users senses and returns them to a centered state.

[b]*[color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Senses Open][/color][/b]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
The main jutsu of the Skitter Step, Senses Open does exactly what the name states. The user takes a moment to focus their bodies, then releases it. While in this stance, the users sensory input is increased, allowing them to receive more information quickly. This causes a +2 in Taijutsu, and a +4 in speed, but a -3 in Ninjutsu and -3 in Control. This stance will remain in effect until deactivated by [Stop]. Practitioners of this technique will find themselves fidgetting and constantly moving, which can make it difficult for them to use this style while on stealth missions.

[b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • All Senses Open][/color][/b]
B-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
[i]Prerequisite:[/i] Sensor
After initiating [b]*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses][/b] or an extension of it, Niku can enter this stance, opening all six of her senses, allowing her to receive more information quickly. With all of her senses boosted, Niku's sensory range is cut in half of what the initial sensory technique states as well as any subsequent sensory techniques, which are also limited to C rank; however, she does experience +2 to Taijutsu, +4 to speed, -3 to Ninjutsu, and -3 to Control. The benefit of this stance is that it allows Niku to sense chakra without the heavy restraint of complete concentration and immobilization. This stance does not remove the need for handseals on Sensory jutsu that require them, but can remain in effect until deactivated by [Stop] or her stamina is depleted.

[b][color=#EF2B2D][Skitter Step • Parry][/color][/b]
B-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Utilizing her naturally heightened perception and bodily control, Niku has mastered the ability to parry incoming attacks. Doing so correctly allows Niku to redirect the attack's strength rather than taking on the full force of it. As long as her speed is higher than the speed of the attack, Niku can utilize this maneuver to diminish the attack's strength by 6.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Genjutsu]Place Genjutsu in here[/spoiler]

[hr]
[center][b][big]History[/big][/b][/center][spoiler=Historical Accounts]Reports of bandits marauding small towns near the border of Tea Country and Fire Country eventually made their way to Konoha. They assigned a young chuunin the mission of stopping those bandits and Nyuuga Ushi made her way out to find them. They were making a straight line south down the border, so it was pretty easy for the intelligent chuunin to track them down.

She confronted the group of bandits, informing them of her rank and association with the ninja world. She hoped they would surrender, but they weren't that nice to her. She had no desire to hurt the bandits and approached them intending to use her nonlethal techniques to neutralize the threat. The first bandit rushed at her, swinging some sort of makeshift mace. She easily sidestepped the attack and hit him in the back of the head, effectively knocking him out. When she turned back to the other three, she was surprised by a small glass thing shattering at her feet. Before she knew it, a small green gas made its way to her nose and she inhaled its contents.

Feeling no effect, she approached the other three bandits, wanting to finish the confrontation quickly. As she moved, she realized how dizzy she felt as she stumbled to the ground. The bandits started to grin as they'd managed to subdue a kunoichi. The fortune they'd spent on that poison had been worth it. One of the bandits pulled his sword out, a wicked grin crossing his face as he approached Ushi. He raised the sword above his head, preparing to send its edge deep into the kunoichi. Before the blade reached her flesh, a samurai rushed over and unleashed his blade. His lightning draw sliced through the bandit's inferior sword.

The samurai quickly took care of the other bandits before checking on the young lady. After ensuring that the bandits weren't going to get away, the young samurai took the kunoichi to a doctor. The doctor was unfamiliar with the poison and said time was the only cure he had at his disposal. The young samurai stayed by her bedside and helped her recuperate. The two warriors fell in love and the samurai agreed to go to Konoha so that they could be together. Touched by his willing to uproot his entire life, the two were married before she returned to the village. Once there, the kunoichi requested that they allow her husband to move to the village.

Nearly fifty years ago, a samurai and his wife moved to Konohagakure no Sato. He was scrutinized at first, but he joined a group that taught their samurai skills to any that wanted to learn. Many shinobi came to train under their tutelage, as well as some villagers. They weren't sanctioned by the village, but their willingness to teach shinobi went a log says to proving their loyalty. A few years later, the samurai's wife had a child. As was customary, the samurai trained his child to be a samurai as well.

The young man abhorred the sword and joined the shinobi academy at a young age. While the samurai was displeased, he was also glad to see his son making his own path. Once the boy became a chuunin, he found a nice young lady and they married. Just before his twentieth birthday, the young shinobi went out on a mission and died in the line of duty. Unbeknownst to him, his young bride was pregnant with his child. This is the history of Inken Nikuya's parentage.

Without her father around, her grandfather, now retired and bored, began training Niku to become a samurai. Niku's mother told her stories of her father and his adventures in the shinobi world. Wanting to honor both her grandfather and father, she decided to train her hardest on her grandfather's teachings and attend the ninja academy. While she did learn a fair amount of ninja skills in the academy, she spent most of her spare time on Iaido, her grandfather's samurai style.

Now that she's graduated to genin, she plans to continue and utilize everything she knows to make her father and grandfather proud.[/spoiler]
Last edited by Servant on Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
  • Seiryu - [color=#007FFF]
  • Suzaku - [color=#e62a09]
  • Genbu - [color=#80461B]
  • Byakko - [color=#007FFF]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Niku Mod 9

Post by Niro » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:30 pm

Armor is priced per piece. Each piece of armor at 5 str would be 10 points so you could get 2 pieces of the set.

I recommend consolidating the number of pieces somehow to save on points.

Slapping 50 spd on the mechanism makes its base 75 points automatically and with the rest you'd be looking at about 90 per sword.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Servant

Niku Mod 9

Post by Servant » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:16 pm

I hate to inconvenience you all, but I've rewritten both weapons. If you'd be so kind as to reprice them, I'd be appreciative.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Niku Mod 9

Post by Niro » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:35 am

You could get away with 20 Str on Dragon's Skin as a single item. 8 points for the swords each.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Servant

Niku Mod 9

Post by Servant » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:05 pm

Alright, thank you Niro.

We can now move forward with the rest of the mod. :)
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Ace Trainer

Niku Mod 9

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:54 pm

1/2
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold